Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Magnetic interference with the brain  (Read 3871 times)

Solani

• Trusted Member
Magnetic interference with the brain
« on: March 10, 2017, 07:51:34 AM »
Hello All,
Being an empath and highly sensitive to magnetic/electric/energy which I feel is increasing on a daily basis, due to whatever interference is affecting the planet/sun/unknown, is also causing disturbances within our brains, which is composed of energy/electrical impulses bouncing around... I mean, it's blatantly obvious that various types of energy both outer and inner sources are messing with our earth/solar-system, causing escalating earthquakes, volcano's erupting, tilting the earth etc. etc... However, I FEEL that it is also effecting our brains. Is it only me feeling this way, or could it be everyone??? I mean, I know I'm at times totally off-balance and have to literally fight to gain control again but, I'm also seeing and FEELING that most other people are "losing it" to varying degrees. Like I wrote above, I'm an empath among other things and I've always been able to feel other beings emotions, intentions etc. I am however now experiencing it at such high levels that I am having difficulties blocking/shielding myself from the tidal-wave of emotions flowing off of people as well as animals. I don't spend much time in town if I can avoid it!

Also, looking at how crazy people are behaving throughout the world, it's like they've lost whatever "breaks" they previously had and are now just exploding, riots, crime etc... It's like, they are just ANGRY, but don't know why and have to them for some unknown reason although most are not even aware of it, have reverted back to primal instinct, albeit a twisted version since their instinct is conflicting with their so called learned logical brain functions. Not sure how to explain what I'm trying to get out in writing since it's difficult to explain a "feeling". But in short, in my perhaps not so humble opinion, the whole world is going batsh*t crazy and my feeling is that it's going to get much much worse in the near future, as well as very dangerous...
Anyhow... This is just one of the many thoughts that are bouncing around in my brain
//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Magnetic interference with the brain
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 10:05:49 AM »
Is it only me feeling this way, or could it be everyone???

Well, many people, at least.  A few appear to be impervious - or maybe more advanced in the Ascension process, in some cases.  I have frequent episodes of varying effects and intensity. Send me a message if you want to follow up re. coordinated Ascension, Nibiru flyby, and take-down of the dark cabal.

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 05:38:58 AM »
Is it only me feeling this way, or could it be everyone???

Well, many people, at least.  A few appear to be impervious - or maybe more advanced in the Ascension process, in some cases.  I have frequent episodes of varying effects and intensity. Send me a message if you want to follow up re. coordinated Ascension, Nibiru flyby, and take-down of the dark cabal.

Hi Jim,
I'll send you a message...
//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 05:00:54 PM »
Yes, many people do seem to be unreasonably angry, out-of-control, overemotional, irrational, and what-have-you.  Plus, no doubt we've read, especially on the TH, but elsewhere as well, about all the animal attacks on humans that seem to be escalating in number.

Early last week, one of our two goat herds ("the trio") were behaving so strangely that I consulted with hubby on what on earth could be wrong with them?  On my early morning trek to their shed, I found Lance and Paris fighting like there's no tomorrow, and the third, little Gwennie, was cowering in the "back porch" of the shed, bawling, afraid to come out! 

I went in to talk with her and she kept backing up as if afraid of me!  After about 15 minutes of going here and there, looking for the perfect "treat" to coax Gwennie outside, she did come out, but quickly ran back inside.  It was a long time that morning before everyone was normal again.  And another BTW, is that doe goat Paris had butted me really hard when I first arrived and noticed the fighting.  (She has never butted me before in the seven years she has been here.)

The above could possibly be another example of how the emf, or whatever, is affecting living things.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 10:41:21 AM »
Hi Ilinda,

I've been wondering how your goats are doing, now that it's several days later?  Are there any residual effects from whatever was bothering them before?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 03:28:21 PM »
The other day, my little fox-cat, Foxie was taking a nap on my lap.
She woke up and totally freaked out and jumped off my lap like she had no idea who or what I was.
The cats are more skittish than usual...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 04:19:43 PM »
Awww!  Sweet photo!

I have a rescue cat that used to be aloof, and now is very clingy all the sudden - may need a baby sling for him soon! :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 05:30:18 PM »
Hi Ilinda,

I've been wondering how your goats are doing, now that it's several days later?  Are there any residual effects from whatever was bothering them before?
The goats are behaving normally now and there seems to be no lasting effects.  I do wonder if what was affecting them is what seems to be affecting all the animals we currently read about who attack their owners, or wild animals that attack people or other animals, etc.  I don't think it's just some spontaneous "thing" but believe there was/is a specific cause.  Knowing what that cause is another question.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 06:53:53 PM »
Awww!  Sweet photo!

I have a rescue cat that used to be aloof, and now is very clingy all the sudden - may need a baby sling for him soon! :)
That is sweet!
Most of my cats were born in the wild or descended from wild cats and only a couple of them act like a normal cat. :)
Little Foxie born in the wild. :) One of my running dumb jokes is, Foxie's papa was a fox.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 05:53:14 PM »
Hi Ilinda,

The goats are behaving normally now and there seems to be no lasting effects.  I do wonder if what was affecting them is what seems to be affecting all the animals we currently read about who attack their owners, or wild animals that attack people or other animals, etc.  I don't think it's just some spontaneous "thing" but believe there was/is a specific cause.  Knowing what that cause is another question.
I spoke too soon.

Today hubby told me about the bizarre behavior of our other goat herd: a 350+ pound buck, and two also-large wethers, all of whom spar with each other a lot.  Well, hubby came back from mailbox (1/2 mile driveway) and said these goats were acting crazy, especially Vinnie, the one whose back was broken a few years ago, so now runs with a limp.  But when he first saw hubby returning, he behaved as if hubby was a total stranger.

The back problem didn't stop Vinnie from rearing up on his hind legs at hubby, plus he was jumping so much and so high that he was actually totally airborne for a few seconds.  He has not behaved this badly, and since he broke his back,  he usually cannot move as fast.  For those who don't know, goats, when excited, tend to run sideways.  They will run past you or toward you with a bent neck, so the head is twisted and you're not sure what's up, except it's probably not good.

Anyway, hubby managed to hide behind the truck and finally got inside.  Hours later they seemed OK.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 05:13:02 AM »
Hi Ilinda,

Wow.  I wonder if all of our animals may need extra support during the changes that are approaching.  Our vet doesn't allow pain meds after surgery on his animal patients, but does ask owners to procure the Bach Flower Rescue Remedy from a health food store and dab a drop inside the ears of recovering animals using a cotton ball.  It causes cats to sleep calmly through the entire recovery period.  Maybe it could be experimented with apart from surgery to calm animals in general as tensions surrounding incoming changes increase?

My rescue cat is on my lap right now, and keeps alternating between wanting a good snuggle and biting me if I so much as touch him.  So we've worked out an arrangement that he is allowed to remain attached to my lap as long as I'm not too busy to sit down, and I'm not allowed to touch him otherwise unless he nudges me to do so.  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 05:18:06 PM »
Hi Ilinda,

Wow.  I wonder if all of our animals may need extra support during the changes that are approaching.  Our vet doesn't allow pain meds after surgery on his animal patients, but does ask owners to procure the Bach Flower Rescue Remedy from a health food store and dab a drop inside the ears of recovering animals using a cotton ball.  It causes cats to sleep calmly through the entire recovery period.  Maybe it could be experimented with apart from surgery to calm animals in general as tensions surrounding incoming changes increase?

My rescue cat is on my lap right now, and keeps alternating between wanting a good snuggle and biting me if I so much as touch him.  So we've worked out an arrangement that he is allowed to remain attached to my lap as long as I'm not too busy to sit down, and I'm not allowed to touch him otherwise unless he nudges me to do so.  :)
This is indeed good news.  I had not thought of using the Rescue Remedy on the animals.  I do have a bottle of it and may buy a second one and keep it in one of the goat sheds.
Helping a cat sleep when recovering is also intriguing.  Putting a drop inside the ears must mean that's an excellent way to get it into the bloodstream quickly.  Had not heard of this at all.  Thanks!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 11:03:57 PM »
Hi Ilinda,

R.R. Bach that is wonderful info...
I had heard of Bach flower, did not know it was so effective on an animal's pain.
Wow, helping them sleep also, great.
:)

Ekratz

• Members
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2017, 06:21:57 AM »
i had a diabetic cat a few years ago.  Twice a day I needed to get a srop of blood to test him.  I used the ear to retrieve this.  Around the edge of the inside ear is a vein that allowed me to get this blood, so I can understand how meds, etc would get to the blood stream fast.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2017, 08:28:44 AM »
i had a diabetic cat a few years ago.  Twice a day I needed to get a srop of blood to test him.  I used the ear to retrieve this.  Around the edge of the inside ear is a vein that allowed me to get this blood, so I can understand how meds, etc would get to the blood stream fast.

Ekratz, that's good info,
thank you.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!