Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Leak Project: Nemesis Entering Perihelion, Latest Orbits & Charts, 2017  (Read 4499 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
In this latest interview with Rex bear of the Leak Project, we discussed my latest article, Is Planet X Nearing Perihelion? at length during the first part of the show.

However, most of the show was an opportunity for me to start working on concepts that I'm going to discuss in my next series of videos, such as the three major causes of death during the tribulation.

For me, this is the great part about doing shows with Rex is that he gives me leeway to work new material.  After he had posted this interview on his YouTube channel, he sent me the link, but I was wondering what to say about it in this announcement.

http://yowusa.com/2017/03/nemesis-leak-project/

Yowbarb

Marshall,
Thanks for continuing to keep people informed.

matrixsojourner

I absolutely loved how the information was presented. I have posted it after watching it twice on my fb page already. Thank you!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW