Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Remote Viewing the Future  (Read 6896 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Remote Viewing the Future
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 10:49:04 AM »
Interesting prediction from the “Time Crossed” Project predicting a major blackout in the US starting @41, maybe PX related??

Thanks for the item, Madmax.  I included the following in my daily message to family and friends:
------
The Time Cross Project remote viewing sessions for December 2017 include a description of a major blackout in many places in the USA, with frightening news in the media, panic in the populace, and a "structure" in the sky.  In "Remote Viewing December 2017, Plus October Farsight Results" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t_OjFeZLwc  from time 41:00 to 56:07.

Comment:  I received the thought that the Cabal is planning that event as a 9/11-type attack, and if the Council of Worlds permits it to proceed, it will be because the Council considers it to be a useful event to force the populace to update their mindset and behavior (to "wake up" to reality), and/or as an introduction to pole-shift scenarios, thus inducing more people to prepare themselves physically and spiritually.  -- Jim
--------

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!