Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Do You Have Missing Time?  (Read 1414 times)

ilinda

Do You Have Missing Time?
« on: October 30, 2019, 07:05:25 PM »
Am starting this topic (which I may "sticky" if there are enough posts and enough interest) which is asking if anyone has experienced "missing time".

Personally I have only experienced missing time twice in my entire life, and the first experience was about 25 years ago, when I sampled a weed plant growing wild around here and which was probably not legal, but I sampled it anyway, and subsequently lost two weeks of memory.

But my recent experience was very different.  On September 21, the St. Louis Zoo had an open house at their brand new 400+ acre "North Campus", so I had to drive on roads I've never seen before.  I had carefully mapped out my route there and back, which meant traveling east on I-270 as it approached the Mississippi River, then just before the river, turning north on Riverview Blvd.  Return trip would be south on Riverview, then west on I-270 till I reach "Inner Belt", aka 170, going south.

Since I had never driven on Riveview Blvd., then west on I-270, and never turned south on Inner Belt while westbound, I had no idea what the area looked like. 

After the open house, I got in the car and began driving, and shortly after entering I-270 I began immediately looking for exit ramps to "Inner Belt" or "170".  I did see one exit ramp for "367" and then then next thing I know, I "came to" and was still looking for the exit ramp to Inner Belt, but I kept looking at the exit ramp names and realized I was already on Inner Belt!  How did I get there?

I continued driving and wondered how on Earth I got on Inner Belt!  I had never driven that way before and have/had aboslutely no recollection of anything after seeing the exit ramp to "367".  I knew that Lambert International Airport was next to Inner Belt and knew that the planes fly directly over the highway, and very low, and they look like they are about to clip cars (having driven north on Inner Belt in the past).  Surely I would have remembered seeing all the air traffic that day, but there is not one shred of memory between seeing exit ramp "367" and suddenly seeing exit ramps on Inner Belt.

There are two possibilities for me:  find a hypnotist to see if I just forgot the trip; or go to a neurologist to see if I'm in early stages of dementia. 

Will report what I find, whenever I learn something!

Yowbarb

Re: Do You Have Missing Time?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 09:11:29 PM »
ilinda, thanks for sharing.
My son and I have both experienced missing time.
my incident or incidents are sort of vague, can't really recall it just now...
son's incident  pretty amazing...

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 10:50:24 PM »
ilinda, i could imagine that might be a tad stressful not knowing where the time has gone.  The best case i have experience is, waking up in a different bed to what i slept in and not knowing how i got in that bed. 2 beds in the one room, i went to bed in furthest from door but woke up in bed closest to door. I dont sleep walk and no one moved me. But im not saying that i didnt sleep walk that night nearly 40yrs ago when i was about 8 yrs old or something either lol.
How much distance would you have traveled in the car before you "came to"? Im not in the USA, so i have no idea of the roads over there lol.
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Jimfarmer

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 10:58:04 PM »
Once  few years ago, here in Charlotte NC.  I was driving in the city, with two women as passengers, and intending to turn right onto another street at a major intersection ahead.  Suddenly I was several blocks past the turn-off.  The women were strangely silent.

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 11:24:13 PM »
That'd be freaky. Driving along and not realizing how far you have gone til you come back.
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 04:15:25 AM »
Once  few years ago, here in Charlotte NC.  I was driving in the city, with two women as passengers, and intending to turn right onto another street at a major intersection ahead.  Suddenly I was several blocks past the turn-off.  The women were strangely silent.

Sounds like a timeline skip to me Jim...Been there!

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 04:22:30 AM »
Am starting this topic (which I may "sticky" if there are enough posts and enough interest) which is asking if anyone has experienced "missing time".

Personally I have only experienced missing time twice in my entire life, and the first experience was about 25 years ago, when I sampled a weed plant growing wild around here and which was probably not legal, but I sampled it anyway, and subsequently lost two weeks of memory.

But my recent experience was very different.  On September 21, the St. Louis Zoo had an open house at their brand new 400+ acre "North Campus", so I had to drive on roads I've never seen before.  I had carefully mapped out my route there and back, which meant traveling east on I-270 as it approached the Mississippi River, then just before the river, turning north on Riverview Blvd.  Return trip would be south on Riverview, then west on I-270 till I reach "Inner Belt", aka 170, going south.

Since I had never driven on Riveview Blvd., then west on I-270, and never turned south on Inner Belt while westbound, I had no idea what the area looked like. 

After the open house, I got in the car and began driving, and shortly after entering I-270 I began immediately looking for exit ramps to "Inner Belt" or "170".  I did see one exit ramp for "367" and then then next thing I know, I "came to" and was still looking for the exit ramp to Inner Belt, but I kept looking at the exit ramp names and realized I was already on Inner Belt!  How did I get there?

I continued driving and wondered how on Earth I got on Inner Belt!  I had never driven that way before and have/had aboslutely no recollection of anything after seeing the exit ramp to "367".  I knew that Lambert International Airport was next to Inner Belt and knew that the planes fly directly over the highway, and very low, and they look like they are about to clip cars (having driven north on Inner Belt in the past).  Surely I would have remembered seeing all the air traffic that day, but there is not one shred of memory between seeing exit ramp "367" and suddenly seeing exit ramps on Inner Belt.

There are two possibilities for me:  find a hypnotist to see if I just forgot the trip; or go to a neurologist to see if I'm in early stages of dementia. 

Will report what I find, whenever I learn something!

Ilinda, It frequently happens that I blank out while driving.  I think part of the brain may just be so skilled at both driving and navigating that other parts can "do their thing" without the two engaging, or at least consciously.  So I'll be driving along and doing all of my deep thinking, and the next thing I know, I won't recognize where I am for a bit, until I retrace the sequence.

Yowbarb

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2019, 10:17:27 AM »

Sounds like a timeline skip to me Jim...Been there!

Interesting! :)

ilinda

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2019, 07:09:46 PM »
Would your son be interested in sharing his story?  We'd probably all love to read it!

ilinda

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2019, 07:20:04 PM »
ilinda, i could imagine that might be a tad stressful not knowing where the time has gone.  The best case i have experience is, waking up in a different bed to what i slept in and not knowing how i got in that bed. 2 beds in the one room, i went to bed in furthest from door but woke up in bed closest to door. I dont sleep walk and no one moved me. But im not saying that i didnt sleep walk that night nearly 40yrs ago when i was about 8 yrs old or something either lol.
How much distance would you have traveled in the car before you "came to"? Im not in the USA, so i have no idea of the roads over there lol.
I can't recall verbatim all of your posts, but you have definitely had some unusual experiences, so the question is, do you think you're a contactee?  I know you've had "messages" from others, but if you were a physical contactee, you might be returned to a different bed from the one you left.  Since you don't sleepwalk, it's a good question.

I have no idea how many miles I traveled, but next time I go to St. Louis, I plan to "re-enact" the entire thing, as I want to look at the exit ramps, and the junction where I-270 intersects 170, then go ahead and get on Inner Belt/170 and drive till I start seeing those exit ramps I saw, especially noting the airport and its distance from everything.  I plan to check time that elapses between seeing exit 367 until seeing Inner Belt exit ramps, as well as note the total mileage.  Update to follow.

ilinda

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2019, 07:22:25 PM »
Did any of you talk about your own observations?  IOW, did you mention to them the strange happening that you observed?

ilinda

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2019, 07:24:22 PM »

Ilinda, It frequently happens that I blank out while driving.  I think part of the brain may just be so skilled at both driving and navigating that other parts can "do their thing" without the two engaging, or at least consciously.  So I'll be driving along and doing all of my deep thinking, and the next thing I know, I won't recognize where I am for a bit, until I retrace the sequence.
I do that a lot also, when on a route that is familiar. 

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2019, 11:37:46 PM »
I can't recall verbatim all of your posts, but you have definitely had some unusual experiences, so the question is, do you think you're a contactee?  I know you've had "messages" from others, but if you were a physical contactee, you might be returned to a different bed from the one you left.  Since you don't sleepwalk, it's a good question.

I have no idea how many miles I traveled, but next time I go to St. Louis, I plan to "re-enact" the entire thing, as I want to look at the exit ramps, and the junction where I-270 intersects 170, then go ahead and get on Inner Belt/170 and drive till I start seeing those exit ramps I saw, especially noting the airport and its distance from everything.  I plan to check time that elapses between seeing exit 367 until seeing Inner Belt exit ramps, as well as note the total mileage.  Update to follow.
[/quote]
I have never asked myself that honestly. Its a good point though. If i am, it would certainly make sense as to why i would be pulled through space to see another world, and it could explain waking up in a different bed. Maybe they knew someone was coming to check on me and had to hurriedly put me back in bed?? Which would raise the question, what would they have wanted from me back then? I dont recall any dreams or anything from at that time. But anyway, i said this in another post, there is a section in the bible, i cant remember the verse or anything, but, it goes along the lines of " All of Gods creations in the universe" or "all of Gods creatures in the universe". Which brings me to this,  i dont think we are alone in the universe. God created us all. So, i wouldnt dismiss that another ET is using me as a contactee.

It would be interesting to see the result, and how far you traveled before you came to. Sounds like it might be a fair drive.
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Jimfarmer

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2019, 12:58:10 PM »
Did any of you talk about your own observations?  IOW, did you mention to them the strange happening that you observed?

No, sorry.  I just said that I missed the turn-off.

Yowbarb

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2019, 02:34:47 PM »
Would your son be interested in sharing his story?  We'd probably all love to read it!

Well, I could ask him... it is pretty bizarre...no doubt in my mind it happened that way... and no drugs involved...

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW