Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Apparently useless, tiresome dreams or nightmares  (Read 2192 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Apparently useless, tiresome dreams or nightmares
« on: April 02, 2017, 01:30:52 AM »
Nightmares...
I hope I am done with them soon...
They aren't really cataclysmic, they deal with human folly.  Chaos and confusion of an emotional nature, not events.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Apparently useless, tiresome dreams or nightmares
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 06:53:42 PM »
I don't remember having those kind of dreams last night...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 12:01:33 PM »
If I take B1, a couple of them per day, plus put them by my bed at night, pop one in my mouth when I wake up, I have less useless tiring dreams and no nightmares.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 04:20:51 PM »
Is there a particular dose that you use Barb?  Could a B-100 complex also be used?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 11:37:06 PM »
Is there a particular dose that you use Barb?  Could a B-100 complex also be used?
Hi R.R.  I suppose a B100 would work fine. I seem to need the B1 as well as any other B's I'm taking...
I take a big B complex etc. I do notice feeling saner and having less unwanted thoughts or bad dreams when I take the B1. Apparently any prescription med wipes out B1.
I take as many as 6 B1 per day, spaced out over the day and night.
- Barb T.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 05:17:21 AM »
That could be a very valuable tip for those who are sensitive to negative energies and end-time stresses Barb.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 07:23:10 AM »
That could be a very valuable tip for those who are sensitive to negative energies and end-time stresses Barb.

I think you're right...

I feel how much a person needs is very subjective.
A good stash of B complex multiple vite minerals - all that will help keep the B's iin balance.
I have noticed personally one big B complex is good and a few of the B1s, spaced throughout the day and night. I keep one or two by my water glass at night. When I wake up and seem to be grinding away at some useless tiring dream, I pop a B1, really helps me. If I am disciplined and take most everything I am supposed to I am rewarded with a nice dream, dreams with more clarity...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 08:11:22 AM »
My guess is that you may be less susceptible to viruses by supplementing with plentiful B?

That would be a nice collateral effect, anyway!  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 12:41:39 PM »
My guess is that you may be less susceptible to viruses by supplementing with plentiful B?

That would be a nice collateral effect, anyway!  :)

I hadn't thought of that, probably true...  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 10:33:23 PM »
(I know) dreaming of a baby is supposed to be about one's project, product, something created. This seemed so darn real.
Not realistic but real. When I say that, not realistic, I mean my newborn was already talking a little bit to me, and crawling apparently, I kept seeing him in different places. That is sort of like a rapidly-developing alien baby in a TV series I had seen.
Parts of the dream were uplifting, joyful, positive but then the baby I delivered, my baby, at age 75 (and such an amazing wonderful baby) just vanished. Woke up depressed, and thought about the dream on off all day. I had such significance on the baby and its loss.
Lovely fat little boy. I was slim, straight strong and so proud to have given birth at age 75. It was tactile-y visually all so real.
Someone came in and took him or a dog got him... Nearby dogs did not seem vicious, mostly puppies and little dogs. I did not see what had happened.  Then no one seemed concerned or perhaps they did not even believe I had just given birth a couple days before.  I wanted to call the police and no one else did, was in the process of doing this and looking for the baby when I woke up, amazed it was only a dream.
The joyful part was seeing so many people from my past or loved ones gone. I felt joy seeing  Sue, deceased sister of my ex husband. She passed away about 24-25 years ago. A young woman was sitting on the bed, I asked her her name, she said, "Sue" I gasped and hugged her, crying. Maybe who I saw was Sue in her current incarnation. I saw my ex husband in the dream too. Was good to see him even though I avoid him and he is a bit of a threat. It was good to see him tall and straight and seemingly fine. Some other people too who were sort of enemies but friendly in the dream, mixed in with friends.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 10:43:33 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 10:36:49 PM »
In life, we are often forced to make choices that seem like we must give up one thing special in order to have another.  Dreams of losing the baby help us recognise that the most important thing to never give up on is ourselves.

https://www.wellbeing.com.au/mind-spirit/spirituality/lost-baby-in-a-dream.html

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2019, 10:44:11 PM »

I am out of the B1 and yes had nightmares for about ten hours on and off.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2019, 05:13:28 AM »
Barb, my take on your realistic-seeming dream of birthing the baby at age 75:

That age only seems past our reproductive prime now.  Am guessing it will be considered adolescence in the world that's coming. 

In fact, if you follow the dream analysis method that I was taught, substituting yourself in place of everything in the dream, you would find yourself saying aloud, "I am a healthy baby being born."  And with the changes coming, that would be a true statement.

And if that's the case, then the little fellow may:

1. be trying to reach out to meet you ahead of the new world, as you already have a connection with him

2. be one of a number of children that you may give birth to when the time comes.  :)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2019, 05:25:53 AM »
P.S. I've had numerous convincing dreams myself that my husband and I had a daughter named Grace...though we've only had sons.  Perhaps she is yet to come?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2019, 10:17:17 AM »
P.S. I've had numerous convincing dreams myself that my husband and I had a daughter named Grace...though we've only had sons.  Perhaps she is yet to come?

That is so wonderful, it actually gave goosebumps, the good kind.
:)
Many Blessings.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW