Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Apparently useless, tiresome dreams or nightmares  (Read 7340 times)

Yowbarb

Re: Apparently useless, tiresome dreams or nightmares
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 10:28:02 AM »
Barb, my take on your realistic-seeming dream of birthing the baby at age 75:

That age only seems past our reproductive prime now.  Am guessing it will be considered adolescence in the world that's coming. 

In fact, if you follow the dream analysis method that I was taught, substituting yourself in place of everything in the dream, you would find yourself saying aloud, "I am a healthy baby being born."  And with the changes coming, that would be a true statement.

And if that's the case, then the little fellow may:

1. be trying to reach out to meet you ahead of the new world, as you already have a connection with him

2. be one of a number of children that you may give birth to when the time comes.  :)

RR I really like what you wrote, thank you so much... this newborn painting looks a lot like him but he had lighter skin... so I added a light effect to the photo.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2019, 02:51:23 PM »
 :) :)

ilinda

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2019, 07:34:54 PM »
P.S. I've had numerous convincing dreams myself that my husband and I had a daughter named Grace...though we've only had sons.  Perhaps she is yet to come?
Do you think the name is symbolic, i.e., "by the grace of God"?  And since the dreams were convincing, it could be just the situation you suggested to Barb, re her dream of giving birth at age 75.  At some point in your future, you may well give birth to a daughter (by the grace of God?).

ilinda

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2019, 07:39:39 PM »
(I know) dreaming of a baby is supposed to be about one's project, product, something created. This seemed so darn real.
Not realistic but real. When I say that, not realistic, I mean my newborn was already talking a little bit to me, and crawling apparently, I kept seeing him in different places. That is sort of like a rapidly-developing alien baby in a TV series I had seen.
Parts of the dream were uplifting, joyful, positive but then the baby I delivered, my baby, at age 75 (and such an amazing wonderful baby) just vanished. Woke up depressed, and thought about the dream on off all day. I had such significance on the baby and its loss.
Lovely fat little boy. I was slim, straight strong and so proud to have given birth at age 75. It was tactile-y visually all so real.
Someone came in and took him or a dog got him... Nearby dogs did not seem vicious, mostly puppies and little dogs. I did not see what had happened.  Then no one seemed concerned or perhaps they did not even believe I had just given birth a couple days before.  I wanted to call the police and no one else did, was in the process of doing this and looking for the baby when I woke up, amazed it was only a dream.
The joyful part was seeing so many people from my past or loved ones gone. I felt joy seeing  Sue, deceased sister of my ex husband. She passed away about 24-25 years ago. A young woman was sitting on the bed, I asked her her name, she said, "Sue" I gasped and hugged her, crying. Maybe who I saw was Sue in her current incarnation. I saw my ex husband in the dream too. Was good to see him even though I avoid him and he is a bit of a threat. It was good to see him tall and straight and seemingly fine. Some other people too who were sort of enemies but friendly in the dream, mixed in with friends.
Wow, Barb, RR may be right on. 

I see it as either a typical symbolic dream where the baby symbolizes the birth of something new, such as new job, new project, new image, new hobby, new self, etc., or a prophecy dream as RR suggested.

And BTW, Corey Goode in a recent episode of Cosmic Disclosure (Series 9) mentioned that nowadays many people are dreaming of seeing deceased loved ones, and when that happens, it means or strongly suggests that we're more rapidly approaching the solar flash and all that comes with it.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2019, 04:56:41 AM »
From Ilinda:
Do you think the name is symbolic, i.e., "by the grace of God"?  And since the dreams were convincing, it could be just the situation you suggested to Barb, re her dream of giving birth at age 75.  At some point in your future, you may well give birth to a daughter (by the grace of God?).

That would be quite a gift!  :)

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2019, 04:27:15 PM »
Barb, my take on your realistic-seeming dream of birthing the baby at age 75:

That age only seems past our reproductive prime now.  Am guessing it will be considered adolescence in the world that's coming. 

In fact, if you follow the dream analysis method that I was taught, substituting yourself in place of everything in the dream, you would find yourself saying aloud, "I am a healthy baby being born."  And with the changes coming, that would be a true statement.

And if that's the case, then the little fellow may:

1. be trying to reach out to meet you ahead of the new world, as you already have a connection with him

2. be one of a number of children that you may give birth to when the time comes.  :)

RR I really like what you wrote, thank you so much... this newborn painting looks a lot like him but he had lighter skin... so I added a light effect to the photo.

I've also had the dreams of giving birth to more children in the future.  It would be interesting to find out how many of us that are ehh... past our "prime" date that are having these dreams... Oh heck! We're all still in our prime and age is just a freakin number! I'm just talking about being past our baby production date without major intervention from the medical field...  ;D

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2019, 04:45:40 PM »
With two major physiological mutations happening in a two month period of time last year to the human species (please see posts about the new Interstitium internal organ and the DNA I-Motif alteration on the Ascension thread), it wouldn't be that much of a surprise if we mature ladies suddenly regained that functioning...

Wiki documents, for example, that a 67 year-old woman gave birth in 2005, and a 56 year-old also gave birth in 2010:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50

Might be best to wait until the Aftertime though  :)

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2019, 05:08:20 PM »
With two major physiological mutations happening in a two month period of time last year to the human species (please see posts about the new Interstitium internal organ and the DNA I-Motif alteration on the Ascension thread), it wouldn't be that much of a surprise if we mature ladies suddenly regained that functioning...

Wiki documents, for example, that a 67 year-old woman gave birth in 2005, and a 56 year-old also gave birth in 2010:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50

Might be best to wait until the Aftertime though  :)

Will go search for the posts but yes, I think I'll wait... If it's avoidable,  :o I really don't feel like having to care for an infant when so much else will be needed to do but... Me planning on taking in orphans, heck, one, two or more, really wouldn't make that much difference...  ;D
//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

ilinda

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2019, 06:17:12 PM »
Corey Goode has mentioned a couple of different times that the contact person, Kar-ee',  he has in the An-Shar people, one of the "Inner Earth Being" species, has told him she is, IIRC, 130 years old, but he claims she appears to be young.  So, it is possible, since they ae supposedly our future, it is possible they do not reproduce until a much later age, even than 130, because he said Kar-ee' has never been with a man.

Not sure if that means her "role" does not include being paired/mated/married to a member of the opposite gender, or if she is not paired with a partner because they do not do so until later in life!

The artist's rendition shows a quite youthful-looking woman (Kar-ee').

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2019, 04:47:49 AM »
Really interesting!

If you come across any more information about her, would you mind posting it?

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2019, 06:13:38 PM »
Really interesting!

If you come across any more information about her, would you mind posting it?

Yep, me 2!!  :D

ilinda

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2019, 07:14:14 PM »
Apparently she is the An-shar who is his "contact person", which means a lot of things, including fact that she is the one who he interacts with when he is taken to their location.  Further, when they are to have a conference involving An-shar issues, which also needs Corey's presence, it is she and he who accompany each other on the craft.

And his long description of his very first visit to their place involved his completely disrobing and being cleansed in a fountain-appearing area before his being able to enter their "space".  I'm omitting many details due to space constraints.

And then there's the most interesting session he had with Kar-ee, in which they had a "mind-meld".  I cannot do justice to the event by trying to describe it, but he certainly can and did.  He said afterwards he realized how much more powerful their intellect is than ours, although they have humility about it.  He is much better at describing all his experiences because, well, he was there and I was not!  Oh, how I'd love to be able to post video clips from it.  Impossible as far as I know for now.

I'll certainly make note of any further mention of their seemingly dramatically slowed ageing process, which allows what we would call an elder appear to be barely past the youth stage, as well as delayed reproduction, or possibly reproduction that is seriously restricted due to space constraints.  Am thinking now of how they don't have seemingly infinite space, and would have to ponder the consequences of population overgrowth.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2019, 04:56:19 AM »
What an amazing experience for him to have!

ilinda

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2019, 02:10:31 PM »
Found a few of the Cosmic Disclosure episodes in which Corey Good discusses the Inner Earth Beings, of which there are seven major humanoid groups, some distantly related to each other, but none mixing with each other, so the seven remain reproductively isolated. 

I think the name An-shar refers to the name of one of those seven groups, and not the general name for all seven, collectively.  Kar-ee is an An-shar.

Based on Corey's descriptions, an artistic rendition has been made of all of them, and three of them I screen-captured last night:

EDIT:  pics show only two of the seven types of I.E.Beings, and the third shot shows the "fountain" where Corey Goode had to undergo the cleansing prior to mingling with the An-shar.

ilinda

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2019, 02:50:26 PM »
Just watched another episode of Cosmic Disclosure and it just so happened to feature an artiist's rendition of the other five "types" of Inner Earth Beings.  Corey Goode has stated that those seven basic types encompass all the ethnic varieties found on the surface (that's us).  Here are the other five:

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW