Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Apparently useless, tiresome dreams or nightmares  (Read 4679 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Apparently useless, tiresome dreams or nightmares
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2019, 09:18:26 PM »
With two major physiological mutations happening in a two month period of time last year to the human species (please see posts about the new Interstitium internal organ and the DNA I-Motif alteration on the Ascension thread), it wouldn't be that much of a surprise if we mature ladies suddenly regained that functioning...

Wiki documents, for example, that a 67 year-old woman gave birth in 2005, and a 56 year-old also gave birth in 2010:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50

Might be best to wait until the Aftertime though  :)

Interesting idea, and i can see how that could happen in the near future.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2019, 09:22:45 PM »
Yowbarb Note: Posting this now and at some point will see if possible to correlate the info to a possible past passing of PX, the Aftertime from that. It is possible that Sarah, wife of Abraham was 96 when she gave birth.

Abraham's wife Sarah is the only female in Genesis for whom an age is ever mentioned. We can read the span of her life (127 years per Genesis 23:1).
https://www.esv.org/Genesis+23/

However, even in advance of when she became pregnant, Abraham notes she'd "give birth at 90" (Genesis 17:17).

https://www.esv.org/Genesis+17/

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 09:23:59 PM »
BTW if I take B1 at bedtime and another one during the night, even if my dreams are not real clear and they seem to go on and on and seem to be work, with the B1 there is some kind of resolution or something accomplished by the time I finally am done sleeping.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2019, 07:05:47 PM »
Take C with the B1

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2019, 08:47:06 PM »
The idea of taking B or B with C, for dreaming enhancement, is new to me, so I read this with interest.  I've never known why sometimes dreams are vivid and other times vague, although eating an apple before bedtime has at times seemed to support vivid dreams.  But not always.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2019, 02:22:01 AM »
The idea of taking B or B with C, for dreaming enhancement, is new to me, so I read this with interest.  I've never known why sometimes dreams are vivid and other times vague, although eating an apple before bedtime has at times seemed to support vivid dreams.  But not always.

Oh, ilinda my posts about B1 are primarily a nutritional thing...
The reason I mention it is, people with prescription drugs, their bodies burn up a lot of nutrients. B1 is one of them...
Adding C is something I found out recently, the B1 tends to use up vitamin C in its function, so now I take them together.
Re dream enhancement, since my body is probably so saturated with prescriptions just now, have been taking B1. Long term use of prescriptions for copd and some BP med, not on the BP med just now... More on that later.
I had gone a long long time without the B1 and noticed my nightmares getting progressively so worse.

Note: (Several months ago after one dream which was like a technicolor really super scary real and disturbing Sci Fi, but track-y like it had happened and I was there. ... that was enough of that.)
Ever since that night, I have been popping a B1 before sleep and keeping one beside my bed to take during the night.
That is my own personal experience, not sure the same benefit would occur with other people, but I would say yes, it would probably help anyone, so try it, anyone on prescriptions.

When I take the B1 the dream seems to resolve itself, so even if it is sort of a long drawn out, somewhat tiring or spiritual work dream of some sort, I get to some resolution point. That also might be affected by the amount of sleep, like if I could manage to get 8 hours, or not.
Even if I short myself on sleep, the B1 does help me wake up feeling like something resolved, healed. I feel like I have a bearable night of dreaming. :)

Some dreams I know are precognitive or giving me awareness, others are the daily struggle grinding-on-type of a dream, reflecting on the day and long term struggles...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2019, 02:30:44 AM »

Thanks for the idea of the apple. My Michael and I used to have slices of green apples in the evening. At the time we did not eat much besides fruit after a certain time of night... A good habit.
I got out of the apple habit because currently I have to get  "new chompers". Not able to eat much at all of raw fruit or veg.

Michael and I were also taking blue green algae or chlorella regularly and having deep, healing, wonderful vivid dreams, all through that time period. Something in those foods my brain likes.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2019, 06:58:52 PM »
Last night I had a strange dream I cannot yet interpret.

In the dream my now-deceased mother and I were walking down a country, dirt road similar to what is around here.  We suddenly encountered a small bull and he kept trying to butt us.  He would just keep coming around and try to ram into either of us.

Mom seemed more adept at grabbing a tree branch or large stick to hit him, and I would try but each time it seemed my stick was too flimsy or too small and it would break just as I whacked him.

Can't recall more and am still pondering this.  In dreams with a deceased relative or deceased parent, the context is important.  For example, when a deceased loved one comes to pick you up in a vehicle and take you somewhere, it might not be a good omen, but if a parent shows you something or points out something helpful, etc., it might mean the "parent" is some authority figure, rather than the actual parent.  Am guessing this dream could represent my actual mother, but it may also be an authority figure trying to teach me something.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2019, 05:07:56 AM »
Ilinda,

Any time a deceased loved one appears to me in my dreams, I always awaken feeling that we've had a pleasant visit. 

Walking with your mother on a dirt road sounds like the stuff of 4D to me.

Did you or your mother feel afraid of the bull, or was he merely an obstruction to continuing on your walk?

I take it that he did not succeed in goring either of you?

What else was around you in the dream?

Seems like the bull might have had an agenda to divert you away from the good road that you're presently on - the one in which you see you mother again and walk in the countryside in a very happy place. 

Perhaps the brute force that the bull attempts to use is representative of some final "stuff" that's about to be flung at ascending ones in hopes of preventing their exit or extracting some last bits of negative energy for a feeding?

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2019, 08:15:15 PM »
I didn't sense fear or anger at the bull, as it was obviously a young one, and your points are well taken, as it was a pleasant walk alone a country lane, and the bull was small, not one of those huge guys with huge horns, etc.  Neither of us was gored and IIRC, I don't even recall seeing horns, although they may have been there but small?

Didn't see anything else at all--country road, mom, self, bull, vegetation along side of road like trees, brush, etc., and of course the sticks and tree branches that are always available.  Thanks for the input.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2019, 06:19:41 AM »
Ilinda, the younger age of the bull seems like it might cast the dream in a whole new light... 

Would the lack of prominent horns suggest more of a toothless threat?

Otherwise, what a lovely dream, maybe suggesting a continuing closeness to your mother, with no real chasm of separation?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 07:23:40 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2019, 09:22:59 PM »
A definite continuing closeness to Mom!  And to Dad too.

And I had even entertained the thought that the little bull may represent a "little bullsh_t", as opposed to a whole lot of BS.  Maybe mom with her wisdom was better able to defeat or defend against a "little bull now and then"!  Maybe I have to live and grow more to be able to deflect a little bull.  LOL

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW