Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: A Look Into Our Future  (Read 13685 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: A Look Into Our Future: How will your state fare in a grid-down scenario?
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2018, 01:37:01 PM »
Here's a chart depicting the main industry of each state in the U.S.  How might each location fare overall in an extended grid-down scenario?  Other scenarios?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-22/mapping-most-profitable-industry-each-us-state

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: A Look Into Our Future
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2018, 08:34:15 PM »
In an extended grid-down scenario, can't imagine fossil fuel vehicles driving any of the underground economies.  That would mean at least six states, Indiana, Mississippi, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, and South Carolina would be potential losers.  ( Hope I've correctly named all those "pink states").

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2018, 05:14:39 AM »
I agree that everything would need to become more localized.  It seems to me that the food producing states might continue to prosper in a barter economy, but then there'd be no refrigerated storage for much of it, and perishables would need to be eaten or processed at home almost as soon as they were harvested.

So maybe the blue and red states might fare well on a less-national scale than before, with Maine possibly having the advantage of not requiring large inputs of grain or hay that the red states would require?

Am also supposing that the other states might need to step-up their agricultural production, though on a less-commercial, more wide-spread smallholder basis than currently, with each local community focused upon feeding itself.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:45:41 AM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: A Look Into Our Future: 5-G Cell Technology
« Reply #153 on: October 06, 2018, 10:16:49 AM »
Could 5G be better for us than ever, or is this just disinfo?

Earlier today there was a three-way discussion between David Mauriello ("Diamond Oppenheimer"), Rex Bear and Lee Wheelbarger.  Those who follow the Grand Solar Minimum theory may be familiar with Lee, an electrical engineer and government contractor, from numerous recent interviews about preparing for an EMP, etc.

Wheelbarger surprised everyone present by stating that each successive generation of cell-phone relay system is less dangerous than its predecessors. 

Please feel free to weigh in if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkVP-h2TT6Q

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 11:30:32 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #154 on: October 07, 2018, 03:48:37 PM »
I hit-and-missed through the video, and listened to a lot of it, but never once heard the guy claiming 5G is safe, refer to one study showing its safety.  He continued to prod the other guy to present a study, yet he himself couldn't do the same.

What I have seen says 5G will the the very worst thing we can imagine, in terms of safety, not only for humans, but for other lifeforms.  I'm sure there have been several articles linked here on the TH about the dangers of 5G, including studied showing DNA damage, cell disruptions, etc.  Maybe I'll look for what's already been posted here....     In the meantime, the 5G supporter did nothing to convince me of anything except that he enjoyed interrupting the other guy.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #155 on: October 07, 2018, 04:54:07 PM »
I'm thinking the same thing...If it's supposedly so safe, then let us see the proof.  What population has it been tested on to-date, and over what period of time?  And what other "payload" might be slipped into it?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2018, 07:41:09 AM »
Third Phase of the Moon documents that a Russian inventor, working out of his own home, has discovered a new metal with anti-gravity properties. 

Standard laws of physics had to be bent in order to make this possible, we are told.  Youtube subtitles did not adequately capture the Russian explanation, but the inventor made it clear that there were no strings attached overhead to the prototypical hovering craft, simply by passing a stick over the top of it.

There is still, however, a power cord attached to it from what I could see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JeeaZlYonc

Referred by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cWjc4H6FVQ
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 10:27:34 AM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #157 on: October 15, 2018, 04:21:32 PM »
Two prominent videographers within the Truth Community offer opposite opinions as to whether it is a good idea for PTB in California to proactively shut off power to homes when the wind speed is elevated.

MrMBB333 says it's a sensible move, while InTruthByGrace says it's a cover story for another agenda, as power is being cut off to homes located in 5 mph wind speeds.

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH2bKuzX4b4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7CBAA5mg4A

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...