Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: 2012 Connections  (Read 3491 times)

LVMikecheck

2012 Connections
« on: June 12, 2010, 04:48:58 PM »
I stumbled across this series and I'm half-way through. There's a lot it touches on. It starts off with the Freemasons, goes back in history with the Annunaki connection, the Bible, and progresses from there to the NWO controlling the world and how astrology/astronomy ties in with them getting what they want.  My head is just swimming now, I don't really know what to make of some of this , but some of what they are saying and how the pieces of the puzzle fit together are just astonishing.  Here's four of the videos to get you started.

The Truth And Only Truth About 2012 Part 1

The Truth And Only Truth About 2012 Part 2

The Truth And Only Truth About 2012 Part 3

The Truth and Only Truth About the year 2012 predictions Part 4

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: 2012 Connections
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 08:45:05 PM »
Totally missed this post. Will read those links later on.
This looks like a good place for this link. Haven't really delved that deep into the information
myself; but on the surface it looks like some good info could be in here...... paging down the page will
show some interesting videos available.
http://2012classified.com/
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 08:45:04 AM »
"starts off with the Freemasons, goes back in history with the Annunaki connection, the Bible, and progresses from there to the NWO controlling the world and how astrology/astronomy ties in with them getting what they want."

Here is a whole book on exactly those topics:  Apollyon Rising 2012 by Thomas Horn (2009).  I am about half way through reading it now.  Well, it has really too much detail for my interests, and it does not (or has not so far nor appears to later --  on browsing the rest of the book) take Sitchen's work nor Gnostic analyses nor Dolores Cannon's information about Atlantis into account.  But, it does present some very surprising data and conclusions.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 09:05:37 AM »
Finished Apollyon Rising about a month ago. It will begin to tie things in toward the close of the book.
Yep, some interesting concepts in there. I'm still not sure I even grasped what the ' Lost Symbol Found
and the Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed' actually was.......... ::)
The book did make me delve into the placement of the Washington Egyptian Oblisk and how it lines up
with the Pleiades Stars on a certain date. [ can't remember what date I found when I used the Stellarium
Star program to see the alignment. Comet Elenin will be almost smack dab in the middle of the Pleiades
on Nov. 22, 2011 and if Tom Horn is tying in the Pleiades with the Freemasons as I think I remember he
did; then there may a symbology to Elenin showing up there. Dunno !
Also, using Google Earth will open ones eyes to the placement of Roads and other structures in
Washington D.C. ................ Geometric shapes do not get made by accident.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 09:09:07 PM »
for what it is worth.
Stellarium picture showing the Sun EXACTLY at the CROSSING of the Ecliptic
and the Equatorial line on Sept. 23, 2011. Elenin is close nearby.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...