Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Positive News  (Read 84607 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Positive News
« Reply #900 on: September 10, 2019, 12:03:14 AM »
Just had to share a little anecdote about today:

I was wishing that I could come up with the funds to do something thoughtful for someone who really could use a kindness this week, but just couldn't see how I could stretch the budget to do anything impulsive just now.  But the thought didn't go away.

To my great amazement, throughout the day today I kept finding money that I'd apparently mislaid here and there, even though I'm not that scatterbrained, nor a really terrible housekeeper!  ::)

It served as a reminder to me Who really owns everything in the Universe, and that we don't even need to ask for things we desire, if our hearts are in the right place.

R.R. that's really beautiful...
Paramahansa Yogananda said something very similar in his book, Autobiography of a Yogi...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #901 on: September 10, 2019, 12:07:31 AM »
I think that story could equally fit under the heading of "Disturbing News"...

Does anyone else feel that way?  :-X

Trump was a laughingstock over his comments. The country of Denmark did not like it at all.  Then Trump picked a fight with Denmark leaders and then a state visit between the two countries was cancelled. I don't care what kind of concocted story anyone wants to make up, the fact is, Greenland was never up for sale and they do not want to be a US territory.
- Barb Townsend

Greenland is an autonomous territory within the Kingdom of Denmark. Though physiographically a part of the continent of North America, Greenland has been politically and culturally associated with Europe (specifically Norway and Denmark, the colonial powers, as well as the nearby island of Iceland) for more than a millennium.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #902 on: September 10, 2019, 11:10:40 AM »
Just had to share a little anecdote about today:

I was wishing that I could come up with the funds to do something thoughtful for someone who really could use a kindness this week, but just couldn't see how I could stretch the budget to do anything impulsive just now.  But the thought didn't go away.

To my great amazement, throughout the day today I kept finding money that I'd apparently mislaid here and there, even though I'm not that scatterbrained, nor a really terrible housekeeper!  ::)

It served as a reminder to me Who really owns everything in the Universe, and that we don't even need to ask for things we desire, if our hearts are in the right place.
Yes, excellent wakeup call about us as a species, and intention.   A heartwarming story indeed.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #903 on: September 10, 2019, 10:05:18 PM »
Greenland is an autonomous country

Not exactly.

Greenland | History, Geography, & Culture | Britannica.com
https://www.britannica.com/place/Greenland
Aug 7, 2019 - Although Greenland remains a part of the Kingdom of Denmark, the island's home-rule government is responsible for most domestic affairs.

From "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for August 31, 2019"  updated 17/Aug/19, at http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ag2019.htm
[start excerpts]
[Q]  Greenland is strategically important, militarily.   It also has a good deal of higher ground. ... What else might Trump have in mind?  ... Historically, countries have acquired territory not only through military conquest but also financial deals. Under the 1803 Louisiana Purchase, the US acquired about 827,000 sq miles (2.1m sq km) of land from France for $15m (£12.3m). In 1867, the US reached a deal with Russia to purchase Alaska for $7.2m. ... the US later purchased the Danish West Indies in 1917 and renamed them the US Virgin Islands. ... President Donald Trump has reportedly expressed strong interest in buying the island of Greenland from Denmark for its resources and geopolitical significance. It's unclear how exactly the U.S. would go about buying the largest island in the world after failed American attempts to purchase Greenland in 1867 and 1946. ... Trump is set to visit Denmark next month.  Trump reportedly got the idea after hearing that Denmark was having financial problems because of the subsidies it pays to Greenland.  ... The U.S. already has an airbase in Greenland ...
[A]  There are dozens of reasons Trump would want Greenland to be a US territory, among them the quantity of precious fresh water that will come available after the Pole Shift and a strategic position in the Arctic. Greenland would be a second foothold in the Arctic, the first being Alaska. Denmark struggles to pay the welfare bill for Greenland’s 56,000 inhabitants, so making a deal, as Trump likes to tout, would be financial. He would sway both Denmark and Greenland with US greenbacks. The US already has an air base there, and both Denmark and the US are NATO members, so objections should be few.
[end excerpts]

PS Jimfarmer, just to be a bit more respectful here, as a PS to my blunt opinion (It is an informed opinion) but I just want to say there are lots of people who feel differently than I do on a lot of geopolitical events and matters.
All I can say is we all need to search for the truth and that means various sources of information. But facts are facts... People need to figure out  what is a true source of information. Just because it is on a website or some speaker on the radio does not mean what is being presented is true information.
Everything we see online, read in a paper, hear from people or hear on the radio or see on a news channel, that is DATA. Data is data it is not all necessarily true. True information is what we need, so we need to being up our educational level all of us and dig for truth.
That said, we are all human beings basically on the same side, trying to survive.

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #904 on: September 11, 2019, 03:42:49 PM »
GREAT quote from Darwin, when we think about what is about to unfold ..
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #905 on: September 11, 2019, 04:56:14 PM »
Much to think about there Max!

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #906 on: September 19, 2019, 02:48:56 PM »
 :P

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #907 on: September 20, 2019, 06:43:31 AM »
 :D :D :D

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #908 on: September 23, 2019, 02:53:35 PM »

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #909 on: September 26, 2019, 03:45:19 PM »

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #910 on: September 26, 2019, 05:53:20 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #911 on: October 05, 2019, 05:04:49 PM »
I recently saw this sign posted in an Amish place of business:

Your Soul is
Everyone you love
and
Everyone who loves you.

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #912 on: October 07, 2019, 02:16:54 PM »

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #913 on: October 07, 2019, 04:26:55 PM »
   :o

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #914 on: October 07, 2019, 05:28:43 PM »
It's similar to "The dog ate my homework"  ;)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW