Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: 2020 The Year `of the “Tipping Point”  (Read 4127 times)

Socrates

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: “Tipping Point”
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2020, 12:33:19 PM »
Davidson is eloquent and clear as always. I have great respect for this source and quote him reqularly.

Thanks, Max, for keeping me up-to-date; my hours for research are limited and i indeed rely on my planetxfriends to keep me on my toes... God bless.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

Re: 2020 The Year `of the “Tipping Point”
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2020, 03:15:32 PM »
This article continues the good discussion that Ben Davidson has been doing about how changes in the “Galactic Current Sheet” we are passing through influences “Earth Changes” here on this planet ..

ELECTRICAL CURRENT SURGES IN NORWEGIAN GROUND… AND SOME FIREY ...

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/01/electrical-current-surges-in-norwegian-ground-and-some-firey-speculation/

This story was the second major contender this week, as many people sent this story to me, among them C.V., H.A.H., and E.G. and many others. And needless to say, my high octane speculation antennae are pulsing with suspicion on this one, so much so that I'm going to leap off the end of the high octane speculation twig once again.

The story is that there was a very sudden spike in the electrical currents in the ground near a measuring station in Lofoten, Norway, accompanied by a massive auroral borealis display:

Electricity Mysteriously Surged Through Norway's Soil On Monday?!

About 15 minutes before the disturbance in Norway, the interplanetary magnetic field (IMF) near Earth abruptly swung around 180 degrees, and the solar wind density jumped more than 5-fold.

Earth may have crossed through a fold in the heliospheric current sheet - a giant, wavy membrane of electrical current rippling through the solar system.

Such crossings can cause these kind of effects.

While currents flowed through the ground, auroras filled the sky.

The auroras and ground currents were caused by the same thing: Rapidly changing magnetic fields. High above Earth's surface, magnetic vibrations shook loose energetic particles, which rained down on the upper atmosphere, creating auroras where they struck. Just below Earth's surface, magnetic vibrations caused currents to flow, triggering Rob Stammes' ground sensors.

Let's begin by noting something implied by the article: this planet, and the Sun, are open systems, and they are part of a gigantic electric circuit. The Earth's and the Sun's magneto-spheres touch, and can influence each other. Let's note something else: both are non-linear materials: the Earth is largely a rock, and the Sun a plasma. Thus, under certain conditions, they might function as, or induce, phase conjugate effects (as I said, I'm speculating wildly). These types of considerations have led me in the past to speculate that one might be able, through that magnetic coupling of the Earth and the Sun and the big electrical circuit between the two, to "tickle" the Sun through manipulation of resonance effects. I've proposed such ideas, for example, in connection with CERN's hadron collider and its magnetic fields.

Similarly, one might be able to manipulate effects in the Earth itself, and this in turn might result in sudden releases of energy, earthquakes for example, or sudden releases of heat (fires), perhaps even of collimated energy, at various spots on the Earth's surface, perhaps even as a kind of collimated peizo-electric effect, all that would be needed to do the later would be to find a way to use the non-linear lattice of rock to produce a cohered beam of energy when the rock is stressed(Easier said, than done). Perhaps, perhaps, maybe, might, under certain conditions... you get the idea, I hope, of how truly "out there" this speculation is.  And yes, for those connecting dots, I'm also very tentatively suggesting that the columns of light or fire one sees in the pictures of recent fires might be the exact reverse of what people are thinking; rather than energy being beamed from the sky or space to the Earth, it might be the other way around: sudden bursts of energy, both cohered and in the form of massive heat and fire, bursts of energy coming from within the planet itself, to the sky or space, completing another electrical circuit.

What we're talking about is planetary-sized, perhaps even stellar-sized, engineering. This idea follows my idea that if one were confronted with a type I or II civilization on the Kardashev scale of civilizations so advanced they require the energy output of entire planets (class I) or entire stars (class II), one way to issue a warning to such civilizations would be to demonstrate an engineering ability to engineer systems of weaponized planetary or stellar scales in what I've called the "Farrell Corollaries" to Kardashev's scale.

MadMax

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2020, 09:12:58 AM »
Teenage boy and a man are struck by LIGHTNING as supercell storm hits Sydney after battering Canberra with massive hail - destroying homes, cars and businesses across the capital!!

Thunderstorms are predicted to sweep across the east coast of Australia
    Hail, rain and damaging winds as well as much-needed rainfall are predicted
    Parts of Australia experienced flash-flooding this weekend due to the rain

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7906183/Hail-storm-massive-hit-Sydney-Monday-Canberra.html

MadMax

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2020, 03:08:49 PM »
A Plague Of Locusts, Earthquakes In Diverse Places, And Weather That's Gone Completely Nuts

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/plague-locusts-earthquakes-diverse-places-and-weather-thats-gone-completely-nuts

It is almost as if someone flipped some sort of a switch as 2020 began, because we have been seeing really weird things happen all over the globe so far this year.  :-[

Later in this article I want to talk about the large earthquakes and strange weather events that we have seen over the past few days, but first I want to discuss the massive armies of locusts that are voraciously eating crops in Asia and in Africa. Right now, a “deadly invasion by millions and millions of locusts” in India is absolutely devastating farm after farm, and the media in India is calling this locust invasion “the worst in over six decades”…

Parts of Gujarat and Rajasthan are in the midst of a deadly invasion by millions and millions of locusts, leaving the farmers there in distress. The invasion which began in October is said to be the worst in over six decades.

According to reports, crops of some 3.6 lakh hectares in 10 districts as western Rajasthan have been damaged by the locusts so far. The Locust Warning Organization (LWO) said that the current wave of attack was by Pink locusts which are flying in from Pakistan.

As bad as things are in India, the truth is that they are even worse in Africa.

According to the UN, the desert locusts that have been ravaging fields in Ethiopia and Somalia are now pouring into Kenya…

The UN has warned of a “significant and extremely dangerous” escalation in the number of desert locusts descending on Kenya, as the government strives to contain the threat before it reaches the country’s food-producing regions.

The tropical grasshoppers have been wreaking havoc on Kenya’s neighbours to the north and east, devouring tens of thousands of hectares of crops in Ethiopia and Somalia since last June.

Here in the United States, we tend to think of a “swarm” as a few hundred insects.

But over in Africa, these “swarms” can literally take over an entire section of a country. For example, the FAO says that one of the locust swarms in Kenya “measured 2,400 sq km”…

Each square kilometre of locusts in a swarm can eat as much in a day as 35,000 people, according to the FAO. One locust swarm seen in Kenya measured 2,400 sq km.

“There is an unprecedented threat to food security and livelihoods” across the Horn of Africa, the FAO said.

I can’t even imagine what a 2,400 square kilometer locust army would look like, but I think that it is fair to say that it qualifies as a “plague of locusts”.

Meanwhile, earthquakes continue to pop up in unusual places.

For example, ABC News is reporting that a magnitude 4.5 quake hit Kansas on Sunday…

The U.S. Geological Survey said a magnitude 4.5 earthquake struck about 2 miles (3 kilometers) southwest of Hutchinson shortly after 1 p.m. The service had initially reported that it was a magnitude 4.4 earthquake, but later upgraded it.

And this earthquake comes just a few months after there was a very suspicious swarm of 17 earthquakes in that same area of central Kansas…

The earthquake struck as the Kansas Corporation Commission investigates the cause of a swarm of 17 earthquakes in five days in August the same area of central Kansas. The regulatory agency’s investigation is focused on the underground disposal of oilfield waste that’s been blamed for quakes elsewhere in southern Kansas.

On the other side of the globe, a very strong magnitude 6.0 earthquake hit Indonesia this weekend…

A strong inland earthquake has struck Indonesia’s easternmost Papua province, but there were no immediate reports of major damage or casualties.

The U.S. Geological Survey says the magnitude 6.0 quake was centered 141 kilometers west of Abepura, a city at a depth of 33.6 kilometers.

But these days large earthquakes are happening so frequently that they barely make a blip in the news. A similarly large earthquake just hit China, but hardly anyone in the U.S. even knows that it happened…

According to reports, A powerful magnitude 6.4 earthquake has struck in Jiashi County of northwest China’s autonomous Xinjiang. The earthquake was reported to have a depth of 165m and took place at 9:21 pm local time.

Witnesses say the shaking was felt in the cities of Kashgar and Artux. At this time there are no reports of fatalities or damage. This is the third earthquake that has struck in Southern Xinjiang, China in the past 47 hours.

That quake in China was later downgraded to a magnitude 6.0 event, but that is still very significant.

In some parts of the planet, the shaking simply does not stop. Over in the Philippines, there have been more than 400 earthquakes associated with the eruption of Taal volcano since last Sunday…

Since Sunday, a staggering 466 earthquakes have been recorded, and experts warn more eruptions may still come.

Of those quakes, 156 were recorded as being intensity one to four.

Phivolcs Volcano Monitoring and Eruption Prediction Division chief Mariton Bornas said: “For volcanic earthquakes, that is strong.”

ilinda

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2020, 11:11:46 AM »
That pic of the millions of locusts is enough to instill trepidetion in the hearts of most who grow food, whether gardens or farms.

MadMax

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2020, 03:13:56 PM »
New great video from Ben (everyone needs to watch this) ..

A Bad Week on Earth | Experts are Spooked!!  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIBuM8E1Gcc

Jimfarmer

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2020, 12:56:25 AM »
New great video from Ben (everyone needs to watch this) ..

A Bad Week on Earth | Experts are Spooked!!  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIBuM8E1Gcc

All good, but I dare say,  that any mention of Planet X is conspicuous by it's absence.

MadMax

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2020, 05:30:16 PM »
Even The Mainstream Media Is Now Admitting That Humanity Is Facing "A Perfect Storm"

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/even-mainstream-media-now-admitting-humanity-facing-perfect-storm

Over the last several decades, have we ever seen a year start as strangely as 2020 has?  Global weather patterns have gone completely nuts, large earthquakes are popping off like firecrackers, it looks like the plague of locusts in Africa could soon develop into the worst in modern history, and a massive plague of bats is severely terrorizing parts of Australia.  On top of all that, African Swine Fever is wiping out millions upon millions of pigs around the globe, the H1N1 Swine Flu is killing people in Taiwan, there have been H5N1 Bird Flu outbreaks in China and in India, and the H5N8 Bird Flu has made an appearance at a poultry facility in Saudi Arabia.  Of course the coronavirus outbreak which is causing people to literally drop dead in the streets in China is making more headlines than anything that I have mentioned so far, and it could potentially turn into a horrifying global pandemic that kills millions of people.

I have been repeatedly warning that the time of “the perfect storm” is upon us, and many others have also been using this terminology to describe what we are now facing.

Basically, we have entered a period of time when we will be dealing with one terrible crisis after another, and all of these challenges will collectively create a horrific nightmare that will just continue to intensify as time rolls along.

Surprisingly, even the mainstream media is now starting to talk about a coming “perfect storm”, although they have a bit of a different spin on it.  The following comes from a Guardian article entitled “Humanity under threat from perfect storm of crises – study”…

The world is facing a series of interlinked emergencies that are threatening the existence of humans, because the sum of the effects of the crises is much greater than their individual impacts, according to a new global study.

Climate breakdown and extreme weather, species loss, water scarcity and a food production crisis are all serious in themselves, but the combination of all five together is amplifying the risks of each, creating a perfect storm that threatens to engulf humanity unless swift action is taken.

Meanwhile, the crust of our planet is literally shaking like a leaf.

Are we supposed to blame “climate change” for this too?

Over the past week, the Ring of Fire has been hit by big earthquakes day after day…

EARTHQUAKES today hammered the Ring of Fire in the Pacific, as officials detected more than 50 tremors throughout the region. One of the biggest was a magnitude 6.2 earthquake in Indonesia.

Earthquakes have consistently rocked the Ring of Fire this week, with an average of 50 in the region every day, most in a middling magnitude of two or more. Some have grazed higher levels, however, with the largest pushing magnitude 6.

But right now people are more concerned about the coronavirus outbreak in China than anything else.

According to the latest official numbers coming out of China, there are now more than 40,000 confirmed cases and more than 900 confirmed deaths.

We are only in the leading edge of “the perfect storm”, and the great challenges that are still ahead of us will shake everyone to the core.

But other than that, it has been a rather calm beginning to the year, eh?

MadMax

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2020, 02:54:39 PM »
More strange “Earth Magnetic Field” events in Norway ..

Crack in Earth’s Magnetic Field Sparks Rare Blue Auroras, the Strangest Northern Lights in Years!!

https://strangesounds.org/2020/02/rare-blue-aurora-strangest-northern-lights-picture.html

A crack in Earth’s magnetic field opened on Februry 18, 2020, sparking some of the strangest auroras in years.

First, blue northern lights lit up the sky over the Lofoten Islands of Norway, before strangely shaped green northern lights electrified the night sky.
blue aurora, blue northern lights, blue aurora norway lofoten, blue aurora norway lofoten february 2020

What for an amazing picture! The night show lasted 2 hours with a spectacular display of pale green, blue, and purple auroras over the mountains of Reine.

Strange-shaped green auroras

A bit later in the night, the auroras turned green again. But they looked completely strange, like a weird rippling aurora arch:

This is the first time this aurora guide had seen such amazing twist. The show was so different than the usual northern lights arcs.

MadMax

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2020, 01:40:12 PM »
Quite an interesting discussion by Ben on how the 1859 Carrington Event affected the motion of the Earth’s magnetic poles ..

Ongoing Magnetic Excursion Triggered by the Sun | S0 News Feb.25.2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACrIDB6Za-A&feature=youtu.be

Solar storm of 1859

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

The solar storm of 1859 (also known as the Carrington Event)[1] was a powerful geomagnetic storm during solar cycle 10 (1855–1867). A solar coronal mass ejection (CME) hit Earth's magnetosphere and induced the largest geomagnetic storm on record, September 1–2, 1859. The associated "white light flare" in the solar photosphere was observed and recorded by British astronomers Richard C. Carrington (1826–1875) and Richard Hodgson (1804–1872). The storm caused strong auroral displays and wrought havoc with telegraph systems. The now-standard unique IAU identifier for this flare is SOL1859-09-01.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW