Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Disease Outbreaks  (Read 16789 times)

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Disease Outbreaks
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2020, 06:54:13 PM »
Evolutionary Energy Arts just reported two unusual developments:

1. Walmart's CEO announced that their store parking lots will be set up to test people for Novel Coronavirus.  Lots of sick people to congregate there now?

2. Google GPS will follow (as usual) cell phone users to determine who has been in the vicinity of  someone diagnosed with the virus, and refer everyone in that area for testing.  Time to reconsider carrying the phone?

ilinda

« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2020, 07:46:03 PM »
Evolutionary Energy Arts just reported two unusual developments:

1. Walmart's CEO announced that their store parking lots will be set up to test people for Novel Coronavirus.  Lots of sick people to congregate there now?

2. Google GPS will follow (as usual) cell phone users to determine who has been in the vicinity of  someone diagnosed with the virus, and refer everyone in that area for testing.  Time to reconsider carrying the phone?

Re #1, my best guess is that since most people shop at Walmart, and since test kits seem to be in short supply to U.S. doctors (and maybe Walmart has a private stash), then Walmart might be the easiest way to get tested.  Think about it:  no doctor's office waiting room full of coughing and hacking individuals, no office visit bill, and maybe if "negative for CoVid19", then you are free to go. 

Re #2, good idea to be aware that you/we/all are being tracked even more now that we're in an official Emergency State.

ilinda

« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2020, 07:53:01 PM »
A lot of talk is being thrown around about all the disinfecting of surfaces, doorknobs, etc., etc., but one thing that can help prevent contamination of oneself is gloves.  The thinnest "rubber" gloves, which are usually some sort of plastic (I just looked at a box we have which says: "powdered vinyl disposable gloves").

If you get the size that fits tightest, you can feel money, pens, credit card,  or whatever, well enough to leave them on while shopping.  Then when you are away from the store and the shopping cart, wash your hands well while still wearing the gloves.  Then remove them and lay them out to dry, waiting for your next shopping trip.

Yowbarb

« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2020, 02:11:16 AM »
A lot of talk is being thrown around about all the disinfecting of surfaces, doorknobs, etc., etc., but one thing that can help prevent contamination of oneself is gloves.  The thinnest "rubber" gloves, which are usually some sort of plastic (I just looked at a box we have which says: "powdered vinyl disposable gloves").

If you get the size that fits tightest, you can feel money, pens, credit card,  or whatever, well enough to leave them on while shopping.  Then when you are away from the store and the shopping cart, wash your hands well while still wearing the gloves.  Then remove them and lay them out to dry, waiting for your next shopping trip.

ilinda - I heartily agree on the gloves.
I have a stash of them and decided recently to bring a few pair with me when I go out (in addition to some cotton gloves.)
I was telling my son he can wear them too, no one will think twice about it nowadays...

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2020, 02:29:24 PM »
One of our very welcome newer members, Phil4468, revisited a theme that's been circulating around the truth-seeking community, and I've volunteered to move that brief discussion out of a thread dedicated to coronavirus statistics back over to this location. 

I can't cut and paste the individual avatars, as those signatures are inviolable on the boards, but I can cut and paste the conversation:

From Phil4468:

Has anyone mentioned that this whole virus episode is textbook Hegelian Dialectic?

Problem:  Virus
Reaction:  Fear, Panic
Solution:  Tyranny (Martial Law)

I have also read that this virus has a patent on it.  Some outside person needs to verify if this is true.

From R.R. Book:

Hi Phil,

I'm not sure what to think about that, but Paul Cottrell and others have discussed that this virus' genome has an unnatural string of all one letter at the end, either A, T, G or C, which supposedly could not have happened probability-wise without "help."  It allegedly also has snippets of the genomes of other infectious diseases embedded within it.  Not everyone agrees, however.

The creator of the U.S. Bioweapons Act believes this:
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/creator-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-biological-warfare-weapon

ZeroHedge has been banned from Twitter for publishing such articles, whether rightly or wrongly.

What is your own opinion?

Re: the patents (Snopes says they're not the same as the present one):

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/US7220852B1/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP3172319B1/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP3172319A1/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/GB201601498D0/en

One bio-acoustics lab that works with the Mayo Clinic (Sharry Edwards' lab) has taken a sample of the virus and done harmonics experiments to deduce its make-up, and she has expressed that her team members have deduced that it contains another harmonically recognizable infectious agent within it other than pure corona virus material:

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,7479.msg117693.html#msg117693

From Socrates:

Has anyone mentioned that this whole virus episode is textbook Hegelian Dialectic?

Problem:  Virus
Reaction:  Fear, Panic
Solution:  Tyranny (Martial Law)

I have also read that this virus has a patent on it.  Some outside person needs to verify if this is true.
yeah, youtuber Ice Age Farmer is all over that.

So... we're talking about one single Italian province [Lombardy] where da sh!t has happened to hit da fan...
Politically speaking, should we now conclude that the entire world will or likely can suffer as they?
I say it's all politics; even if this flu is a few times worse than all of these other flus before it, it seems to me, based on my research and on the research of sources that i've been cultivating for over a decade..., that, if anything, this is a political pandemic more than anything else.

Even this morning i spoke with my manager [at work] claiming that 1000 people had DIED in Italy; so this had me thinking and shut me up while talking to him (for these numbers were alien to me). So what turns out to be the case....?
1000 people in Italy had contracted COVID-19; and so we see how the masses react.
Granted, if 5% of Italians are dying, that's considerable, but what if there are other circumstances involved? [i.e. applying only to this certain region in Italy, i.e. Lombardy, i.e. these numbers DO NOT apply to the country itself...].
Politics. Media. Hype...
Just look at these UK numbers:
Alarming? We see these numbers but what's the reality?
- many people being tested
- a few actually being infected [as is the case with any flu]
- zero casualties [not a single death, no matter how much they'd like to report it...]

This would all lead to Ice Age Farmer's conspiracy theory concerns involving long-term agendas out to prepare the masses for later disruption. And that leads me to brianaustinlambert33's predictions...

According to this source, we face either ultimate destruction on 9/11 this year or the 7th of March the next year.
But with the nature of TPTB in mind, even if the end occurs in March, wouldn't it serve them to lock down the Earth before then? I.E. wouldn't it serve TPTB to have Earth in havoc long before the end ensues?
So, frankly, this whole COVID-19 thing is more-or-less completely along the lines of what i've been expecting to happen this year and i am simply happy and full of gratitude that i'm not financially being affected by it all [since i need the funds to prepare].

There's no sense to the madness of this day; how many global flus have we not experienced this past decade? Yet, for some inexplicable reason, now all hell breaks loose. I dare say there's likely no coincidence involved here.
I'll tell you what i'm about: i'm looking into learning how to sail and head out into international waters in time to reach safe LOCATIONS when the time comes. And, yes, said boat will be moving seeds, books and other tools with impunity.
Just look at what's happening even today; boarders being closed, but more importantly, people being conditioned...

South Park: We're just reporting it
'nuff said

[Heads up on the situation in The Netherlands today [i.e. March 16th 2020]: things like gyms, restaurants and schools have been closed for the coming 3 weeks; i work for a restaurant so it's relevant for me [tho, thankfully, i myself am not effected negatively].
Many shelves in supermarkets are empty though politicians claim there are basically no shortages (and therefore things should go back to 'normal' swiftly [of course by largely shutting down the economy for 3 weeks they're creating something of a self-fulfilling prophecy...]).
Acquaintances laugh when i say i already had 50 kg of rice in store...
Who's laughing now?]

From R.R. Book:

Sounds like the Netherlands is pretty much where Pennsylvania is right now, in terms of closures.

The boat idea sounds increasingly appealing!

Might not want to let acquaintances know the specifics about your preps?  They might show up at your door inconveniently...   ::)

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW