Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 63534 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 10:48:37 PM »
This is an odd dream. I had this just before I got woke up by the phone this AM.
I was walking in a rural area near a stream, when I saw a woman with her little girl in a baby carriage. Mexican American. They were walking near the stream. Suddenly the water was brownish and fast moving. I was warning the mother in Spanish do not let your daughter walk there the water is getting high! Cuidado!! etc. I speak some Spanish so I was yelling to her in Spanish. Both mother and daughter had an attitude like I didn't know. The girl was being swept away in the waters and still they had this attitude. I think theywere still being swept away and still had an attitude.
There were two or three boys who were some sort of mutation or hybrid humanoids. They looked sort of like animals but walked upright. I was concerned about them too but they were not afraid. None of them were afraid. A tunnel area sort of like a cement culvert appeared and outside was a beautiful intense light - bright daylight.
The woman and girl - I think had already gone there and the odd looking boys too. At the end of the dream the odd boy stepped through the tunnel first saying to me, "I'm fine!" He wasn't smiling at me but out at the beautiful day, he has a big grin. Just then I noticed the most beautiful coral - orange slightly neon flowers on each side of the tunnel. This was an intensely spiritual sight the flowers were not of this plane. A voice said to me (from them) "If you want to survive cancer you have to forget all THAT." and then I woke up.
After I awoke I briefly thought about the dream. I feel the woman and young child were Tex-Mex. I feel they were actual people somewhere. I feel the reason they were not afraid, they were already passing away or about to pass on and not afraid. I saw their faces as if alive but they were in spirit. Their bodies probably were drowned or in the process and unconscious. There was nothing I could tell them or nothing  I could do to help them they aready were passing. They were beyond my help and didn't need it.
The phrase, "You have to forget all THAT,"  I think is referring to the rules of the physical universe and all considerations what I need to do to be healthy. Sort of like forget it all and you will survive. I don't have any cancer diagnosis. They seemed to be telling me to not be hung up on the physical world. This may not be coming through so well but at one moment it was this incredible beauty in my dream, especially when I saw the flowers near the tunnel.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 07:01:00 AM by Yowbarb »

inselemel

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 06:13:06 AM »
Hi, i  have only had 1 2012 dream so far which i put in my 1st post in the welcome page i knew i  was in South Africa where lots of people where including my parents (living in Scotland at moment) and my sister (who lives in South Africa) where at a stadium i think it was the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban. I haven't been to the stadium so i'm not sure but i felt it was there. Anyway lots of people where running away from the stadium towards the car park, the sky was suddenly dark but i knew it was during daylight hours(eclipse) and saw two "things" exploding out at sea (Durban is right on the Indian Ocean). i met my sister, her husband etc but not my parents so as everyone else was running away i very calmly looked for my parents (both in their 70's), found my dad outside the stadium, took his hand and we went looking for my mother who was in ladies toilets where we all admired the red marble sink surface ('you wouldn't get this back home - was a quote from my mum')??? and dream ended. The reference to the toilets is probably that my parents and i are amazed how nice and clean the public toilets in South Africa compared to the UK. Anyway it was just how calm my family was when everyone else wasnt as the Purple One aka Prince once said    "But when I woke up this mornin’
                                                              Coulda sworn it was judgment day
                                                              The sky was all purple,
                                                              There were people runnin’ everywhere
                                                              Tryin’ 2 run from the destruction,
                                                              U know I didn’t even care"
 8) 8)
 Melanie

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 06:27:24 AM »
Hi, i  have only had 1 2012 dream so far which i put in my 1st post in the welcome page i knew i  was in South Africa where lots of people where including my parents (living in Scotland at moment) and my sister (who lives in South Africa) where at a stadium i think it was the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban. I haven't been to the stadium so i'm not sure but i felt it was there. Anyway lots of people where running away from the stadium towards the car park, the sky was suddenly dark but i knew it was during daylight hours(eclipse) and saw two "things" exploding out at sea (Durban is right on the Indian Ocean). i met my sister, her husband etc but not my parents so as everyone else was running away i very calmly looked for my parents (both in their 70's), found my dad outside the stadium, took his hand and we went looking for my mother who was in ladies toilets where we all admired the red marble sink surface ('you wouldn't get this back home - was a quote from my mum')??? and dream ended. The reference to the toilets is probably that my parents and i are amazed how nice and clean the public toilets in South Africa compared to the UK. Anyway it was just how calm my family was when everyone else wasnt as the Purple One aka Prince once said    "But when I woke up this mornin’
                                                              Coulda sworn it was judgment day
                                                              The sky was all purple,
                                                              There were people runnin’ everywhere
                                                              Tryin’ 2 run from the destruction,
                                                              U know I didn’t even care"
 8) 8)
 Melanie

Inselemel thanks for sharing your dream. That's the kind of vivid dreams I get. (Usually there is some chaos - or at least rushing about, in them.)
It's possible there is some symbolism there...
You have an applaud for sharing and making some interesting posts recently.  ;)

Yowbarb

inselemel

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 08:36:07 AM »
I meant to mention in the earlier post that there is a free future life progression meditation on "Anne Jirsch" website. I am not very good at mediation but it basically takes you out of the earths atmosphere and brings you back down in 100 yrs and it asks if you see any changes in the continental masses in changes etc. All i got was a big red blob over Egypt, think that was more of what i think will happen rather than anything else, but according to the website and what i have read in Spiritual magazines over here in UK she seems v popular. You have to scroll down a bit on the downloads to get to the free one, if anybody interested.

Hope you have better luck than me with meditating!! 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2011, 09:37:20 PM »
I had a vivid short Elvis dream upon waking I could see his smiling face...

inselemel

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 06:16:27 AM »
i haven't had a dream about Elvis but i was like Mulder and believed that he didn't die in 77 but after reading one of John Edward's book, there is a bit about Carl Perkins daughter getting a reading over the phone (John Edward didn't know that her father was famous, just doing a reading for a friend of a friend) he mentions Elvis thanking Carl Perkins wife for making his belts. So, i do believe he has passed now but i am still holding out that it wasn't in 77.   I think i got the story correct that it was his daughter that John Edward did a reading for but i read the book years ago, but the gist is still the same - The King is dead (unfortunately).

Boonie Stomper

• Trusted Member
  • Reality is but a dream if followed to the source..
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 02:46:29 PM »
Not dreaming of Elvis myself, but am not at all surprised.  Am still grappling with mysterious other personas which have presented to me lately including J....   :-X  several others...   :-X
there is nothing as pure as a mix of faith and pure imagination :D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2011, 08:30:31 PM »
i haven't had a dream about Elvis but i was like Mulder and believed that he didn't die in 77 but after reading one of John Edward's book, there is a bit about Carl Perkins daughter getting a reading over the phone (John Edward didn't know that her father was famous, just doing a reading for a friend of a friend) he mentions Elvis thanking Carl Perkins wife for making his belts. So, i do believe he has passed now but i am still holding out that it wasn't in 77.   I think i got the story correct that it was his daughter that John Edward did a reading for but i read the book years ago, but the gist is still the same - The King is dead (unfortunately).

Interesting....

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »
Not dreaming of Elvis myself, but am not at all surprised.  Am still grappling with mysterious other personas which have presented to me lately including J....   :-X  several others...   :-X

Who's J? JC?
Jerry Garcia & some other dead folks popping into my head unexpectedly.... David C most recent one, but not Elvis.  Sorry, gettin buggy

Belated reply, oh! Jerry Garcia.  ;)
- Barb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 09:05:54 PM »

Can U tell me more who all were they?

errrv

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 12:49:54 AM »
Well, here I go:
I had a dream a year ago: where I was out in a desert area, specifically a mountainous area with scrub brush and I was in a dry creek bed looking for something (???) with a group of other guys. I found a Giant's sandle on a rock and a
had a dreadful feeling that the giants might find us & kill us etc.

Crazy...Crazy.... I know! Well it gets more interesting.

I had a conversation with villageidiot about an article I posted under "lack of money"; giants found in Death Valley. Tonight/this morning, I put a paper together for him that outlined all the findings from both the Smithsonian dig in 1940, and the Hill expedition of 1947.
Well, in the Smithsonian expedition they found a sandal at the lovell site :o
I went & found the only known coordinates of the giants Cavern entrance, & low and behold---
Its the exact spot from my dream!

How wierd is that? Can you say DeeJay View?
More useless tidbits that have nothing to do with PX....Sorry  ;D erv

inselemel

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 02:18:54 AM »
Maybe Avatar wasn't too far from the truth re giants???  :P :P :P

"Na'vi Appearance -One of the challenges in designing Neytiri was making her look sufficiently alien and yet familiar and appealing enough to make Jake's attraction to her natural and convincing.[10]
In Avatar, the Na'vi are an indigenous species that live on Pandora. They are humanoid in appearance and are 9 to 10 feet (2.7 to 3.0 m) tall, having pairs of eyes, ears, arms, legs and feet like humans, as well as a nose, a mouth, and expressions recognizable to humans. The Na'vi differ from humans in having blue, striped skin, pointed and mobile ears, large eyes, catlike noses and teeth, tails, and four fingers (hybrid avatars retain the five fingers of their human DNA). While taller than humans, they have narrower proportions in body frame."

augonit

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 08:39:05 AM »
Last night I had a disturbing dream where I was standing outside with some of my family and we knew that the opposite side of the world had already been completely destroyed and we were waiting until it came over to our side.  It was like a giant fire that circled the world and left it completely black after the fire passed over.  Then after the entire world had been burned black, it exploded.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 08:49:23 AM »
Last night I had a disturbing dream where I was standing outside with some of my family and we knew that the opposite side of the world had already been completely destroyed and we were waiting until it came over to our side.  It was like a giant fire that circled the world and left it completely black after the fire passed over.  Then after the entire world had been burned black, it exploded.

That really would be a disturbing experience...to have a dream like that...
That sounds like a big asteroid strike,

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 11:27:27 AM »
OK, so I'm going to try to share one here wtih you that I had several years back that made my family think I was certifiable.  It was one of those that felt so real that you knew it was more that just your typical dream.  I remember there being this really long line of cars and pedestrians and you knew it was a really bad scene and there was a big tunnel ahead of us that led to a very large underground bunker, heavily guarded by the uniformed guys with guns.  We all knew it was a make it or break it scenerio as to whether you were allowed in to save your life from the upcoming catastrophe they were predicting (the sky was off-colored, it was windy and dusty, you get the picture).  But then the news starts coming back the line to us after waiting for hours, that they weren't letting anyone in who was (and this is where it gets even weirder) taking any prescription meds, had been sterilized, had any metal in their bodies or artificial hips, knees, limbs, etc and no one over the age of 65, and no one with infants unless they were being breastfed!!!  Well I knew I was screwed and so was my mom and I can remember knowing I had to figure out the solution myself for our family, but somehow I wasn't even that scared!   I think at that time that's what surprised me the most...but maybe now not so much really.  I think I've known deep inside since then that something big was on the horizon, just not exactly what and when, and still praying for the exact right solutions for all those near and dear and all of you as well..... 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!