Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 122717 times)

Yowbarb

« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 07:30:25 PM by Yowbarb »

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #346 on: January 20, 2020, 05:36:29 AM »
Long story short, hubby and I were in the airport near where you go through a checkpoint, when he or I pointed to one of the airport officials and said loudly: "BUMPUS!".  When I awoke I wondered why on earth would either of us point at someone and call that person a "bumpus"

Most famously, "Bumpus" was the loudly cursed off-camera owner of the notorious pack of dogs that stole the Christmas turkey in A Christmas Story  :)

ilinda

« Reply #347 on: January 20, 2020, 06:07:03 PM »
ilinda,  I just want to acknowledge your dream and say, I will be looking at it more.
It sure seems to me that this is a spiritual awareness dream, something the spirit is aware of - trying to go to the conscious waking mind.

IMHO: Sometimes in these dreams the words aren't quite what the actuality is...

I once had this intense warning dream about "red beans". Very intense. Next day all over the news, was the horrible Bengazi attack and killing of American diplomat, Stevens. I saw the news and wondered if it could be connected but (how the heck could red beans have anything to do with such an event?) 

Days or weeks later I randomly came across a description of weapons and "RPGs" came up.
Well I am not going to insist that my intense warning dream about an imminent horrible event involving "RED BEANS"  was related to RPGs, but to me the connection is real.

I do really feel you are on to something and I would like to mull over your dream more...
Interesting parallel!  Have you noticed that the Subconscious or Higher Self or however we want to term it, occasionally will come up with a word or term, just as your RED BEANS, that is only close, but not exact to something it represents?  When this happens, I sometimes wonder (seriously) if some of these "puzzles" are more or less a test to see if you can eventually decipher the dream? 

Here is the tail end of a dream with an example of what we are both talking about.  Long story short, hubby and I were in the airport near where you go through a checkpoint, when he or I pointed to one of the airport officials and said loudly:  "BUMPUS!".  When I awoke I wondered why on earth would either of us point at someone and call that person a "bumpus" which I figured was a version of bumpkin, as in country bumpkin. 

But on reflection, I realized I/he was saying "Bump  us" from the flight!    It's not an exact analogy, but close to what we're talking about.

ilinda, it is heartening to read your posts... You do know about that phenomenon...  I also feel the dream content is almost coded...
But I also feel, if I were of a higher perception I would know more enough to actually help... I am sure there are people who can do that...
"BUMP US!"  That has got to mean something...
Were you and your husband intending to go on a flight any time soon? If not I wonder what the symbolism could be.
For now, am thinking "Bump us!" reflects our stance that we are the ones calling the shots when it comes to not getting on an airplane, rather than the usual situation where you have your ticket and boarding pass, and then someone bumps you (for reasons you might never know), so "they" are in charge of whether you travel by air or not.

Maybe dream was telling us that if we DO make reservations to fly, don't do it.  That's the best I can cone up with at this point.

On the other issue of how the HigherSelf/Subconscious sends us messages in dreams, I have come to truly believe that the longer you do dream interpretation, the more info. you will get, and also some of the dream symbolism and content will be quite challenging, almost as if the Subconscious is saying to you, "try to figure this one ou!"   

ilinda

« Reply #348 on: January 20, 2020, 06:08:46 PM »
Long story short, hubby and I were in the airport near where you go through a checkpoint, when he or I pointed to one of the airport officials and said loudly: "BUMPUS!".  When I awoke I wondered why on earth would either of us point at someone and call that person a "bumpus"

Most famously, "Bumpus" was the loudly cursed off-camera owner of the notorious pack of dogs that stole the Christmas turkey in A Christmas Story  :)

That's hilarious!  In thinking about the dream, am guessing we weren't refering to the owner of the pack of dogs.  But thanks for enlightening me.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2020, 10:46:08 AM »
Not sure if this dream from last night implies a cataclysm or not:

It began, as best as I can remember, in present time, and although I wasn't directly viewing society deteriorate because of being indoors at the moment, I felt strongly aware of having been surrounded outside by an oppressive darkness descending upon the community.  Some family members and others were with me, though I don't remember a clear roster of which ones, just a sense of well being that all the most important ones were present.  Enough that I felt complete, as if we moved together as one soul group wherever we went.

At one point, our soul group felt a distinct sense that "now" was the time to leave, and we took nothing with us but each other.  As we stepped out of the warm house into the night, there was a thick fog, and we followed a path through dense woods.  We moved quickly and quietly, making an effort not to be noticed. 

When the path exited the deep woods, it came to bright daylight in a rural hamlet, in which the path continued through seemingly endless farm fields where there was no main road in sight. 

Before progressing on through the fields, we paused to look back at the dark woods which we had left behind, and in the rear-viewed distance as far back in the woods on the path as we could see was a black horse, large enough that he fully blocked the beginning of the path where we had come from, should we have chosen to return.  We had a sense that his presence was foreboding, but also that we were not in any danger from him. 

It was not a difficult choice to turn around and continue forward on the path through the rural village, and I would have enjoyed remaining there. 

On the other side of the village, still on the path through fields, we came to a windrow of freshly mown hay, and made our beds there for the night.  A farmer was walking his dog nearby, but he didn't notice us burrowed in the hay.

Our feeling was one of relief, that we had made the journey from the dark place to the bright one, and because we were all together.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:11:21 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2020, 11:17:00 AM »
R.R. wow this is a truly beautiful post you have created.
Thank You for sharing...

ilinda

« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2020, 06:20:31 PM »
I second that.  And that horse blocking the return path, as you suggest, was perhaps a reminder that "you can't go back".

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #352 on: March 05, 2020, 04:24:36 PM »
I only very rarely have a nightmare in which a negative person or being plays a role.  As someone brought up in the Christian faith (though studied many faiths), I've trained my subconscious mind to brandish the name of Jesus any time I feel cornered in a dream, and in my own experience it does work without fail.  Presumably-STS entities seem to have a strong dis-affinity for that word.  Anyway, in such dreams, after hollering the word at any intrusive or threatening person / being, I instantly wake up and the situation de-materializes.

Most recently, a new event spontaneously happens to terminate the dream:

*Negative entity intrudes upon my personal space

*I respond in the dream by shifting into my larger spirit body, which in itself feels both natural and exhilarating

*I exhale a massive, long breath, similar to a gale or a cat's hiss, to indicate my displeasure with the boundary violation, and the STS being vanishes immediately.  No human speech is needed.  As per method #1, I then wake up.

Is this shift part of Ascension I wonder?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 04:39:27 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

« Reply #353 on: March 05, 2020, 04:30:50 PM »
I only very rarely have a nightmare in which a negative person or being plays a role.  As someone brought up in the Christian faith (though studied many faiths), I've trained my subconscious mind to brandish the name of Jesus any time I feel cornered in a dream, and in my own experience it does work without fail.  Supposedly STS entities seem to have a strong dis-affinity for that word.  Anyway, in such dreams, after hollering the word at any intrusive or threatening person / being, I immediately wake up and the situation de-materializes.

*I respond in the dream by shifting into my larger spirit body, which in itself feels both natural and exhilarating

*I exhale a massive, long breath, similar to a gale or a cat's hiss, to indicate my displeasure with the boundary violation, and the STS being vanishes immediately.  No human speech is needed.  As per method #1, I then wake up immediately.

Whatever it is, it's a cool way to deal with unwanted visitors.

Yowbarb

« Reply #354 on: March 05, 2020, 09:03:13 PM »
I only very rarely have a nightmare in which a negative person or being plays a role.  As someone brought up in the Christian faith (though studied many faiths), I've trained my subconscious mind to brandish the name of Jesus any time I feel cornered in a dream, and in my own experience it does work without fail.  Presumably-STS entities seem to have a strong dis-affinity for that word.  Anyway, in such dreams, after hollering the word at any intrusive or threatening person / being, I instantly wake up and the situation de-materializes.

*I exhale a massive, long breath, similar to a gale or a cat's hiss, to indicate my displeasure with the boundary violation, and the STS being vanishes immediately.  No human speech is needed.  As per method #1, I then wake up.

RR, wow, I really love that you are able to do that, both with  the name of Jesus and the other method.

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #355 on: April 09, 2020, 03:27:02 AM »
Hey guys n gals.
Hope everyone is fine in this crazy state we are in at the moment.

Just a quick message here.
So, here in Australia, we are seeing price of fuel drop. It was around $1.60 to $1.80 per litre depending on where in Aus we are.
It is now down to around $1.14 to $1.24 per litre and still dropping. Is this happening where you live? If so, it is a good thing.
But, i fear it wont last long. I had a dream the other night, i was driving my car to a servo to fill up, and saw the price at $4.51 per litre. If that comes true, for me, i will be looking at around $220 to $290 to fill my car up from near empty. And my motorbike will be around $65 to $90 from near empty.
In the bible, God mentions that oil and wine wont be affected tho.....IF i have gotten that part right. Its more food that will be affected. Again, IF i have gotten that part right from the bible.
I just thought it was worth mentioning this dream, just in case we do see price of fuel increase to some stupid price that we cant afford. Hopefully, it turns out to be just a silly dream :)
Take care people, stay safe :)
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #356 on: April 09, 2020, 06:25:09 AM »
Enclosed in quotes to block an ad:

Craig, Thanks so much for checking in and letting us know how things are going down there.

Very interesting dream!

I've always puzzled over that Bible verse in which the black horse rider is instructed not to harm the oil and the wine.  Which kind of oil and why those two commodities?

I did a little research and found that the passage is foretelling extreme price inflation of grains, with wheat being most unaffordable and scarce, and nothing left over from the average person's wages to pay for other foods:

https://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/PW/k/926/Four-Horsemen-Black-Horse.htm

The above link mentions that this food hyperinflation, judging from recorded relative prices of the Bible era, forces people into a quandary in which they can either feed themselves enough for one day, or eat less than enough and have a little to feed a family, probably also less than enough.

I'm not sure if the voice commanding the 4 horsemen to do their dirty deeds is actually God.  The author does mention that a deception is involved, and I wish that he had delved more deeply into that.

Would love your own thoughts on it! :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 06:39:47 AM by R.R. Book »

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #357 on: April 09, 2020, 08:50:12 AM »
Before i read that link you shared, i actually presumed that verse was talking about oil as in, fuel,gas, and oil. Not the oil that we use in foods. But seems the person in that link you shared with me, is referring to oil that we use in food. Coz it evens mentions wine. 
Again, i actually thought bread was one of the commodities that was supposed to be left untouched in the price hikes.
If that is the case, then i guess we will see a huge spike in fuel prices. So, maybe i had that dream for a reason. Coz, i was starting to think it doesnt make sense that im dreaming of seeing fuel prices skyrocket when they are meant to be left alone. Now im thinking it does make sense, i was just thinking of the wrong oil lol.

What i get from the bible, is that for the most part, MAN is responsible for whats to come. Sure, God is going to test us himself, but not everything will be of his doing from my understanding. But most people dont know this and will curse his name presuming it is God doing everything.
Like, from what i have read about and watched videos about, HAARP, chemtrails,etc, and some other form of technology, is used for controlling weather, floods, droughts,etc, but also can cause earthquakes, and tsunamis. So, its man doing this. But most people dont know this and just presume it is God doing it, or maybe even the devil.
Not being able to buy,sell or trade unless you have the mark of the beast would probably be another example. But i think most people will see that coming from man.
Pestilence on the other hand, most people will probably think its God's doing. One preacher read about the other day in an article somewhere, was saying this virus is coz we sin and God is testing us, or something along those lines. But i think he is wrong. My thoughts on this virus is that its all BS coz germs dont descriminate between age, genders, colour, etc.
Other things that come to mind, is bible says "a mountain on fire falls into the ocean". That sounds like a massive volcano eruption to the point where it collapses or explodes and falls into the ocean. I think that will be man created from maybe a nuclear bomb going off inside a volcano. About where this thought comes from, i watched a video few years back, this guy said he spoke to the prime minister of Japan about the Fukushima tsunami. Story goes that the controlling elite asked for Japan's economy. The PM said no. Next day, tsunami. Controlling elite went back after everything settled down and asked again, but threatened to drop a bomb in Mount Fuji, near Tokyo. So, he handed over the economy.
Then similar thing happened with Bali, Indonesia, but they told Indonesia to join in on the war on terror. Indonesia said no, then tsunami hit, then they joined. 
But thats what i read and heard in videos, but it would not surprise me if it was true, because the world is run by very very bad people unfortunately.
Then the bible mentions "a rock on fire will fall out of the sky". That i presume is an asteroid. It was just a few months ago i read about how China were saying how they want to tow back an asteroid from the belt or a near earth object. If thats the case, nothing stopping them from using it as a weapon.
But my main point to all this, is most people will probably presume its God's doing and curse him for it, when its mans doing, or the devils doing.
I was talking to my older brother about a week ago, and i said something to him. I cant remember what it was now lol, i will ask him, and when i do i will post it here. But anyway, a few days later, he was telling me it happened. I was in disbelief when he told me. Then he went on to say that he had the exact same thought too. It was something about this virus and the lockdowns or something anyway. I will definetly find out what it was. My mind is not as good as what it used to be 20 years ago lol.

Sorry, i guess i got carried away......You asked, i answered lol :)
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #358 on: April 09, 2020, 11:39:09 AM »
Enclosed in ad-blocking quote:

I guess the same oil that is used in food was also the same as lamp oil back then?  Thinking of olive oil, maybe whale oil in Northern latitudes...

Am also thinking along with you that many of the maladies in Revelation are brought upon ourselves, or at least by those dwelling among us who masquerade as homo sapiens...  Not sure if genuine Spirit-breathed humans could perpetrate some of the heinous deeds that we sometimes hear about.  Maybe part of the purpose on earth is to sort between the two?  I seem to remember a verse about allowing the weeds to grow up with the wheat, and not putting the sickle in too soon before it was possible to tell them apart?

We do seem to have the technology now to create pestilence as well.  I remember wondering 20 years ago just what Bio-informatics was planning to do with all that genome sequencing data, and it seems that helping people live longer may just have been the dog-and-pony show as fig leaf to cover racial targeting and genocide.  Am even beginning to wonder now if what we always mentally associated with a plague from God, such as locusts, may even have been genetically engineered to become more out of balance with nature than otherwise might have been the case?

Maybe even physics phenomena might be altered by humans and be blamed on God.  Recently someone in the larger truth-seeking community made a comment in a video that Croft's black star is not just a cyclical natural phenomenon, but is attracted by negative frequencies put out by people, so that only when the average vibration falls pretty low does it appear and do its wrecking ball thing (or swallow the worst of us into its event horizon?)...If so, then possibly other small celestial objects might also be attracted toward low human frequencies?  Somewhere not too long ago someone in the truth community came up with a formula for which sins and virtues project what specific frequencies, but I can't remember where at the moment  :)

Would love to hear what your brother has to say about it all!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 11:52:32 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

« Reply #359 on: April 09, 2020, 08:04:24 PM »
Fuel for vehicles (gasoline) here in Missouri, U.S., are definitely dropping.  Who knows how long this will last.  Hubby commented that maybe it will make it not worth the while to continue fracking.  Who knows?

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW