Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 63509 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2018, 02:23:43 PM »
A few months ago I had a dream which I also posted here today:
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,384.msg106311.html#new

The dream came after weeks, or months of experimenting with daily use of homeopathic wild yam, in which I was attempting to determine the correct (optimum) potency of the prep.  I had started at 1C, and gradually worked up to 19C and ready to begin 20C when I had this short snippet dream:
The last thing before I awoke, a voice said very clearly:

"End this.  It's like larkspur.  It's deadly."   Then I awoke.  The dream in essence told me that homeopathy is not a toy and not to be taken lightly, or taken like most people pop vitamin pills.  Homeopathic remedies can be extremely potent, and I had sort of lost sight of that in my quest to maximize the use of wild yam and its properties.  Lesson learned!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #316 on: September 05, 2018, 02:43:22 AM »
ilinda, thanks for sharing this...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!