Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 84503 times)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2018, 02:23:43 PM »
A few months ago I had a dream which I also posted here today:
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,384.msg106311.html#new

The dream came after weeks, or months of experimenting with daily use of homeopathic wild yam, in which I was attempting to determine the correct (optimum) potency of the prep.  I had started at 1C, and gradually worked up to 19C and ready to begin 20C when I had this short snippet dream:
The last thing before I awoke, a voice said very clearly:

"End this.  It's like larkspur.  It's deadly."   Then I awoke.  The dream in essence told me that homeopathy is not a toy and not to be taken lightly, or taken like most people pop vitamin pills.  Homeopathic remedies can be extremely potent, and I had sort of lost sight of that in my quest to maximize the use of wild yam and its properties.  Lesson learned!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #316 on: September 05, 2018, 02:43:22 AM »
ilinda, thanks for sharing this...

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #317 on: March 10, 2019, 11:32:16 AM »
A couple of nights ago I dreamed of two of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen.  They appeared to be silk and were not plain, but definitely not fancy, maybe classy.

One was the deepest, richest royal blue, and the other was the most intense emerald green and each dress was totally gorgeous, and they may have been identical, except for the color.

I was wearing the blue one one day, and the next day I wore the green one.  Then the day after that I put the blue one back on.  So, in essence I only wore the green one one day, and it seems the blue one, before and after.

I'm wondering if wearing the green dress--for one day only--somehow relates to a group meditation I'm about to participate in?  I've not studied what the colors mean, and maybe need to see what colors relate to chakras.  Aside from these questions, I'm not sure what to think. 

It was a pleasant dream because the dresses were so beautiful, and I rarely wear dresses in "real life" here on the farm where I'm usually in torn blue jeans, mud-spattered hats, coats, gloves, etc.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #318 on: March 10, 2019, 11:42:28 AM »
There are lots of ancient analogies of putting on wedding attire and wedding guest attire in preparation for ascension.  Sometimes called "garments of holiness" etc.  Perhaps the dream is a confirmation that you're ready, or preparing?  Also we've had a recent discussion about cleansing internally before the upcoming meditation...

Blue=Living mostly in the head, intellectually?

Green=Transitioning to the heart, even for a special occasion?

Back to Blue=Maybe switching back to what's comfortable for a time?

Better yet:

Blue: Envisioning something (the meditation that we've discussed) with the third eye

Green: Feeling it into reality (the event)

Blue: Continuing to envision and co-create other things into existence?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 11:55:45 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #319 on: March 11, 2019, 02:23:03 PM »
Looking at your chart makes it all make sense.  I'm usually focusing on having my third eye "on call" at all times. 

But the moment the upcoming honeybee meditation begins,  but I must focus on the heart/my heart and the vibes that connect through all of our hearts to our beloved honeybees. 

Maybe it's also a reminder that both the third eye and the heart can be the object of focus at the same time, and I don't need to jump back and forth.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #320 on: March 11, 2019, 02:34:21 PM »
I feel that I need a larger understanding of the whole topic of chakras.  Maybe one of our Mods could do a tutorial that goes beyond this chart?

Will just note that for some reason, any time a teacher switches into using Sanskrit words, my brain fogs up, so anything in simple English would be deeply appreciated!  :)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #321 on: March 12, 2019, 02:58:33 PM »
Same here with my brain and Sanskrit terminology.  Or for that matter, anything not in English.  I'm all for learning foreign languages, and regularly use duolingo.com for Spanish, but when trying to learn something basic such as chakras and things related, I want something I can remember!  Not words that are already foreign sounding.  That's best left to the "learning a new language" department.

I'll find a topic somewhere here on the TH and post what little I know about chakras.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #322 on: March 12, 2019, 03:00:53 PM »
A couple of nights ago I dreamed of two of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen.  They appeared to be silk and were not plain, but definitely not fancy, maybe classy.

One was the deepest, richest royal blue, and the other was the most intense emerald green and each dress was totally gorgeous, and they may have been identical, except for the color.

I was wearing the blue one one day, and the next day I wore the green one.  Then the day after that I put the blue one back on.  So, in essence I only wore the green one one day, and it seems the blue one, before and after.

I'm wondering if wearing the green dress--for one day only--somehow relates to a group meditation I'm about to participate in?  I've not studied what the colors mean, and maybe need to see what colors relate to chakras.  Aside from these questions, I'm not sure what to think. 

It was a pleasant dream because the dresses were so beautiful, and I rarely wear dresses in "real life" here on the farm where I'm usually in torn blue jeans, mud-spattered hats, coats, gloves, etc.

I always consider it a good sign of bodily and brain health, spiritual health when a person has a beautiful dream with vivid colors. That is a good thing.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #323 on: March 12, 2019, 04:05:42 PM »
Thanks Ilinda - looking forward to it!  :)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #324 on: August 06, 2019, 04:30:41 PM »
I had a dream last night warning me about driving up to ATM's during hours when the bank or facility is closed and unstaffed.  In the dream, I had waited in line behind one other vehicle at our credit union's ATM during off-daylight hours such as on a Sunday.  The driver in front of me moved forward when he was done, but didn't drive off, and I assumed that he was just double-checking his receipts.  I went ahead and drove up to the machine to do my transaction, but another driver drove up behind me, and I was completely hemmed-in by the front and back vehicles, which turned out to be working together to rob whomever they could trap in the middle.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #325 on: August 06, 2019, 05:23:06 PM »
OMG, this might be a prophecy dream.  Didn't you think that?  That dream wasn't your typical symbols and pictures dream that has to be analyzed once you awaken.  I think you saw what could easily happen to you or anyone else unaware of how the creeps work together.

Keep us updated if you see a situation unfolding similar to your dream.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #326 on: August 06, 2019, 08:38:41 PM »
I had a dream last night warning me about driving up to ATM's during hours when the bank or facility is closed and unstaffed.  In the dream, I had waited in line behind one other vehicle at our credit union's ATM during off-daylight hours such as on a Sunday.  The driver in front of me moved forward when he was done, but didn't drive off, and I assumed that he was just double-checking his receipts.  I went ahead and drove up to the machine to do my transaction, but another driver drove up behind me, and I was completely hemmed-in by the front and back vehicles, which turned out to be working together to rob whomever they could trap in the middle.

RR I totally agree with ilinda, your dream really does seem like a prophecy dream.  Your dream is valuable because it gives a glimpse into possible "future crimes" which would occur
when an economy breaks down and/or a cataclysm scenario.
Taking cash out of the bank is a thing now...
One security thing we do in our family, when one of us goes to the bank at night, the person does not go alone, someone else is along for security. Of course, without bulletproof glass for the car and bulletproof tires and a good gun for self defense, having someone ride along might not guarantee safety.
I'd say we all may avoid nighttime trips to the bank as much as possible. I suppose the safest thing would be to go during banking hours, with someone in the car, waiting in the loading zone right near the entrance. The other person comes out with the cash withdrawal promptly hops in the car. If anyone is lurking nearby, wait for him to leave etc. Also in that case, bank security could be notified.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #327 on: August 07, 2019, 05:10:40 AM »
Agreed!

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #328 on: August 15, 2019, 06:22:45 AM »
I had a really strange dream last night:

I had visited a new physician, who was unusually gifted in being able to do a comprehensive physical without any sort of contact or conventional testing.  The examination room was full of his collection of antique and unusual clocks. 

He remarked during the exam that I was pregnant, though I'm past that age, and that I had two cavities forming in one tooth (he seemed to be both doctor and dentist!).  :)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #329 on: August 15, 2019, 05:47:37 PM »
Oh, my, this will need a bit of study!  I love this dream as it seems so full of symbolism.  More later....
(Have you dusted off those maternity outfits?) 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW