Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 100360 times)

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #330 on: August 16, 2019, 11:35:28 AM »
Ha ha ha!

ilinda

« Reply #331 on: August 16, 2019, 12:47:30 PM »
I had a really strange dream last night:

I had visited a new physician, who was unusually gifted in being able to do a comprehensive physical without any sort of contact or conventional testing.  The examination room was full of his collection of antique and unusual clocks. 

He remarked during the exam that I was pregnant, though I'm past that age, and that I had two cavities forming in one tooth (he seemed to be both doctor and dentist!).  :)
The new physician who doesn't need conventional test equipment or physical contact, seems to represent a wholistic/holistic type of doctor/healer.

The collection of antique and unusual clocks must surely represent something about time or our perception of time.  "Antique and unusual" says they were not all antique.  Perhaps some of the unusual clocks could read the future?  The old and the new.

The two cavities forming in one tooth?  Could a cavity represent the space reserved for the growing fetus, a space which continues to grow (form)?  So could it be each cavity represents a growing fetus?    Twins--I knew it!

I'd love to hear your own interpretation of this very unusual dream.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #332 on: August 16, 2019, 02:27:42 PM »
Very interesting about the twins.  I was expected by my family to produce twins, as is the rule in our family tree, but thwarted them and instead had "Irish twins": two boys born roughly a year apart, but who do everything together and have all of their friends in common.

Interesting also about the connection to time, past and future.  I've been explaining to the boys that they currently have their feet in two worlds simultaneously: earning IT degrees that may soon be moot, but which are useful in the current Old World, and saving funds to replace an old car with one that won't need to be put in the repair shop every month, but which also may not transfer well into the New World.

And have personally been feeling caught in between worlds myself, and wishing for the New World to get here quickly, though the birthing pangs may be dreadful.  Won't it be nice to be on the other side of all that?

Good analysis Ilinda!  :)

Yowbarb

« Reply #333 on: November 12, 2019, 01:03:28 AM »
I've had a coupe of dreams lately that might not be significant to anyone but me. They seemed to be what i call future track dreams and i feel like i have been getting a glimpse of descendants, I'm talking on into the future when this lifetime of mine is over. 

May have got a glimpse of a descendant college girl sorta like my granddaughter in England but dark-haired and with a different last name . She was young, living in a college dorm, very high spirited and independent...

Earlier than that,  Nov 06, exact dream notes when I woke up: 

Vague recollections, forgetting oh yes, children I think they were
seemed like future track, odd little independent boy living in McDonalds, apartment
above. Two sisters too. Different room. Intelligent, calm and independent. I seemed to know them they barely looked at me or noticed... Not sure any of them saw me. I think descendants of mine in the future.

Yowbarb

« Reply #334 on: November 12, 2019, 01:05:18 AM »
Very interesting about the twins.  I was expected by my family to produce twins, as is the rule in our family tree, but thwarted them and instead had "Irish twins": two boys born roughly a year apart, but who do everything together and have all of their friends in common.

Interesting also about the connection to time, past and future.  I've been explaining to the boys that they currently have their feet in two worlds simultaneously: earning IT degrees that may soon be moot, but which are useful in the current Old World, and saving funds to replace an old car with one that won't need to be put in the repair shop every month, but which also may not transfer well into the New World.

And have personally been feeling caught in between worlds myself, and wishing for the New World to get here quickly, though the birthing pangs may be dreadful.  Won't it be nice to be on the other side of all that?

Good analysis Ilinda!  :)

R.R. I got a kick out of your description of your sons being "Irish twins," I really like that.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #335 on: November 12, 2019, 03:44:41 AM »
 ;)

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #336 on: November 12, 2019, 03:48:47 AM »
What a privilege to get to see them ahead of time!

Yowbarb

« Reply #337 on: November 12, 2019, 05:41:05 AM »
What a privilege to get to see them ahead of time!

Yes, that was nice. :)

ilinda

« Reply #338 on: January 18, 2020, 07:02:53 PM »
Last night I dreamed at least three dreams, each of which was about the fraud of natural gas.  Absolutely all night I was dreaming about some sort of problem, such as illegality, or toxicity or ?? involving natural gas.

In the first dream I specifically recall that "56 of the 77 were considered (toxic or tainted or a word like that)".  It involved the natural gas being sold.  There was so much said that I cannot recall.  The final dream ended with "Natural Gas is a Scam!".

When I awoke I was drained from these single-theme dreams.  The night reminded me of the night a few years ago when I felt "almost asleep" all night long, very restless, and dreamed constantly of being bombarded with radioactive fallout.  When I finally checked the area with my radiatiion monitor, readings were indeed elevated to levels I had not seen before (in this area).

We do not use natural gas here, as we did when we lived in St. Louis, when we heated and cooked with it, as do most other St. Louisans.  Not sure what to make of this except, the content of the dreams made me wonder if there is some new scam in which toxic waste has been "gasified", and now it's being sold as natural gas!  Yikes if that is true.

Or, how else could natural gas be a scam?  Any ideas are welcome on this strange one!

Yowbarb

« Reply #339 on: January 18, 2020, 07:55:18 PM »
ilinda,  I just want to acknowledge your dream and say, I will be looking at it more.
It sure seems to me that this is a spiritual awareness dream, something the spirit is aware of - trying to go to the conscious waking mind.

IMHO: Sometimes in these dreams the words aren't quite what the actuality is...

I once had this intense warning dream about "red beans". Very intense. Next day all over the news, was the horrible Bengazi attack and killing of American diplomat, Stevens. I saw the news and wondered if it could be connected but (how the heck could red beans have anything to do with such an event?) 

Days or weeks later I randomly came across a description of weapons and "RPGs" came up.
Well I am not going to insist that my intense warning dream about an imminent horrible event involving "RED BEANS"  was related to RPGs, but to me the connection is real.

I do really feel you are on to something and I would like to mull over your dream more...

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #340 on: January 19, 2020, 07:58:25 AM »
Ilinda, I can easily imagine PTB inserting a toxic additive to urban and suburban natural gas that is mass-delivered by pipeline to homes.  Seems that privately delivered on-site propane would be an exception, which many preppers use.

You may have seen warnings posted by individuals witnessing what happens to certain not-so-old big box store buildings which are suddenly closed and then refurbished into something else inside, including an odd new HVAC system with visible overhead pipes...with the suggestion being that the next time concentration camps are in use, the agricultural means may not exist to house detainees for a lengthy period of time, so the "final solution" may be utilized very early in the game...

ilinda

« Reply #341 on: January 19, 2020, 06:04:03 PM »
ilinda,  I just want to acknowledge your dream and say, I will be looking at it more.
It sure seems to me that this is a spiritual awareness dream, something the spirit is aware of - trying to go to the conscious waking mind.

I once had this intense warning dream about "red beans". Very intense. Next day all over the news, was the horrible Bengazi attack and killing of American diplomat, Stevens. I saw the news and wondered if it could be connected but (how the heck could red beans have anything to do with such an event?) 

Days or weeks later I randomly came across a description of weapons and "RPGs" came up.
Well I am not going to insist that my intense warning dream about an imminent horrible event involving "RED BEANS"  was related to RPGs, but to me the connection is real.

I do really feel you are on to something and I would like to mull over your dream more...
Interesting parallel!  Have you noticed that the Subconscious or Higher Self or however we want to term it, occasionally will come up with a word or term, just as your RED BEANS, that is only close, but not exact to something it represents?  When this happens, I sometimes wonder (seriously) if some of these "puzzles" are more or less a test to see if you can eventually decipher the dream? 

Here is the tail end of a dream with an example of what we are both talking about.  Long story short, hubby and I were in the airport near where you go through a checkpoint, when he or I pointed to one of the airport officials and said loudly:  "BUMPUS!".  When I awoke I wondered why on earth would either of us point at someone and call that person a "bumpus" which I figured was a version of bumpkin, as in country bumpkin. 

But on reflection, I realized I/he was saying "Bump  us" from the flight!    It's not an exact analogy, but close to what we're talking about.

ilinda

« Reply #342 on: January 19, 2020, 06:09:28 PM »
Ilinda, I can easily imagine PTB inserting a toxic additive to urban and suburban natural gas that is mass-delivered by pipeline to homes.  Seems that privately delivered on-site propane would be an exception, which many preppers use.

You may have seen warnings posted by individuals witnessing what happens to certain not-so-old big box store buildings which are suddenly closed and then refurbished into something else inside, including an odd new HVAC system with visible overhead pipes...with the suggestion being that the next time concentration camps are in use, the agricultural means may not exist to house detainees for a lengthy period of time, so the "final solution" may be utilized very early in the game...
You are right about what you  write in the first paragraph.  It reminds me of those "T- valves" that some were discussing about 10 years ago that some municipalities were installing, incorporated into the water lines.  The T-valves had two connections:  one to the water line, and another one which supplied the T-valve line with "something" else, but who knows what?  I saw pictures and it appeared the water main was a larger pipe, so the smaller pipe hooked to the T-valve would/could add some ingredient to the household's water supply w/o their knowing it.  Further, a specific household could be targeted.  Never followed up on this.

And I've seen the occasional reports of a large big box store being shuttered, but then refurbished as something else, but not open to the public.  Yet.

Yowbarb

« Reply #343 on: January 19, 2020, 07:02:28 PM »

Interesting parallel!  Have you noticed that the Subconscious or Higher Self or however we want to term it, occasionally will come up with a word or term, just as your RED BEANS, that is only close, but not exact to something it represents?  When this happens, I sometimes wonder (seriously) if some of these "puzzles" are more or less a test to see if you can eventually decipher the dream? 

Here is the tail end of a dream with an example of what we are both talking about.  Long story short, hubby and I were in the airport near where you go through a checkpoint, when he or I pointed to one of the airport officials and said loudly:  "BUMPUS!".  When I awoke I wondered why on earth would either of us point at someone and call that person a "bumpus" which I figured was a version of bumpkin, as in country bumpkin. 

But on reflection, I realized I/he was saying "Bump  us" from the flight!    It's not an exact analogy, but close to what we're talking about.

ilinda, it is heartening to read your posts... You do know about that phenomenon...  I also feel the dream content is almost coded...
But I also feel, if I were of a higher perception I would know more enough to actually help... I am sure there are people who can do that...
"BUMP US!"  That has got to mean something...
Were you and your husband intending to go on a flight any time soon? If not I wonder what the symbolism could be.

Yowbarb

« Reply #344 on: January 19, 2020, 07:04:45 PM »
None of these necessarily fit ... (?)

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/a2.htm   Airplane

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW