Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 84662 times)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #330 on: August 16, 2019, 11:35:28 AM »
Ha ha ha!

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #331 on: August 16, 2019, 12:47:30 PM »
I had a really strange dream last night:

I had visited a new physician, who was unusually gifted in being able to do a comprehensive physical without any sort of contact or conventional testing.  The examination room was full of his collection of antique and unusual clocks. 

He remarked during the exam that I was pregnant, though I'm past that age, and that I had two cavities forming in one tooth (he seemed to be both doctor and dentist!).  :)
The new physician who doesn't need conventional test equipment or physical contact, seems to represent a wholistic/holistic type of doctor/healer.

The collection of antique and unusual clocks must surely represent something about time or our perception of time.  "Antique and unusual" says they were not all antique.  Perhaps some of the unusual clocks could read the future?  The old and the new.

The two cavities forming in one tooth?  Could a cavity represent the space reserved for the growing fetus, a space which continues to grow (form)?  So could it be each cavity represents a growing fetus?    Twins--I knew it!

I'd love to hear your own interpretation of this very unusual dream.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #332 on: August 16, 2019, 02:27:42 PM »
Very interesting about the twins.  I was expected by my family to produce twins, as is the rule in our family tree, but thwarted them and instead had "Irish twins": two boys born roughly a year apart, but who do everything together and have all of their friends in common.

Interesting also about the connection to time, past and future.  I've been explaining to the boys that they currently have their feet in two worlds simultaneously: earning IT degrees that may soon be moot, but which are useful in the current Old World, and saving funds to replace an old car with one that won't need to be put in the repair shop every month, but which also may not transfer well into the New World.

And have personally been feeling caught in between worlds myself, and wishing for the New World to get here quickly, though the birthing pangs may be dreadful.  Won't it be nice to be on the other side of all that?

Good analysis Ilinda!  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #333 on: November 12, 2019, 01:03:28 AM »
I've had a coupe of dreams lately that might not be significant to anyone but me. They seemed to be what i call future track dreams and i feel like i have been getting a glimpse of descendants, I'm talking on into the future when this lifetime of mine is over. 

May have got a glimpse of a descendant college girl sorta like my granddaughter in England but dark-haired and with a different last name . She was young, living in a college dorm, very high spirited and independent...

Earlier than that,  Nov 06, exact dream notes when I woke up: 

Vague recollections, forgetting oh yes, children I think they were
seemed like future track, odd little independent boy living in McDonalds, apartment
above. Two sisters too. Different room. Intelligent, calm and independent. I seemed to know them they barely looked at me or noticed... Not sure any of them saw me. I think descendants of mine in the future.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #334 on: November 12, 2019, 01:05:18 AM »
Very interesting about the twins.  I was expected by my family to produce twins, as is the rule in our family tree, but thwarted them and instead had "Irish twins": two boys born roughly a year apart, but who do everything together and have all of their friends in common.

Interesting also about the connection to time, past and future.  I've been explaining to the boys that they currently have their feet in two worlds simultaneously: earning IT degrees that may soon be moot, but which are useful in the current Old World, and saving funds to replace an old car with one that won't need to be put in the repair shop every month, but which also may not transfer well into the New World.

And have personally been feeling caught in between worlds myself, and wishing for the New World to get here quickly, though the birthing pangs may be dreadful.  Won't it be nice to be on the other side of all that?

Good analysis Ilinda!  :)

R.R. I got a kick out of your description of your sons being "Irish twins," I really like that.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #335 on: November 12, 2019, 03:44:41 AM »
 ;)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #336 on: November 12, 2019, 03:48:47 AM »
What a privilege to get to see them ahead of time!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #337 on: November 12, 2019, 05:41:05 AM »
What a privilege to get to see them ahead of time!

Yes, that was nice. :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW