Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Catastrophes Potentially Caused by PTB:  (Read 6377 times)

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Catastrophes Potentially Caused by PTB:
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 02:35:28 PM »
Follow-up:

I visited the Dollar Tree out of curiosity and noted that the following drugs were completely missing, leaving huge gaps on shelves where they should have been:

Both daytime and night-time flu medication

Cough suppressant with DM

Daytime non-drowsy anti-histimine

ilinda

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 05:44:00 PM »
Very telling that the missing items are what people would want to stock up on now.

Been thinking along these lines....every single pair of shoes I have bought for years is made in China, whether from Walmart or online from Merrelll's, etc., so if anyone is needing shoes or even contemplating buying shoes, this might be the best time.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2020, 06:00:36 PM »
Good thinking...I wonder if Crocs are made in China?  I'd miss them a lot in the garden and just about everywhere else in summer!

ilinda

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2020, 05:00:05 PM »
Since people don't shop for fluoride, and it seems to be in water supplies, toothpaste, many medications, and who-knows-what-else, it is obviously being placed in items deemed necessary for humans.  Think TPTB.  Greenmedinfo.com is the source of the following:

Yowbarb

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2020, 10:32:00 PM »
I remember reading about I when my first child was a baby,
never gave any fluoride-based things to my kids... but now looks like it's iin a lot of things...

Yowbarb

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2020, 10:37:53 PM »
Follow-up:

I visited the Dollar Tree out of curiosity and noted that the following drugs were completely missing, leaving huge gaps on shelves where they should have been:

Both daytime and night-time flu medication

Cough suppressant with DM

Daytime non-drowsy anti-histimine

Oh, oh...
I rely heavily on Dollar Tree.
When my bro was so sick recently I got him the Dollar generic Mucinex DM 4-hr mucus expectorant, which also has a little bit of cough suppressant. My pulmonologist had recommended it for me. I was taking it, but take it a lot more regularly now, makes a good difference.
It seemed to be a really good balance and helped my bro a lot. Got him dollar cough syrup too he took a bit of that too.
I get alcohol there, hydrogen peroxide, bandaids etc.
The contagion facemasks - had to get at the drug store, made my bro wear one, I wore it too when I picked him up and got him to the doctor, pharmacy, store etc. He also put on hand sanitizer since he coughed on his hands... I did not catch what he had and I know that was really contagious all the men in the house got it, five men. All of them two went to the hospital, my bro needed urgent care and an inhaler etc. temporarily used that...

ilinda

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2020, 09:21:19 PM »
https://www.takebackyourpower.net/5g-biometrics-covertly-installed-during-lockdown/

“BREAKING:  Are 5G/Biometric Systems Being Covertly Installed During the Lockdown, Where YOU Live?”

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2020, 08:29:58 AM »
Thanks for keeping us aware Ilinda - it's way past time to begin home schooling, if not already doing so, IMHO.  One would think a lesson would have been learned from the elementary school in California that lost children and staff members to cancer, all so the school could rake in $2,000 per month from leasing land mere feet away from the school building to a communications company for a 5G tower.  Surely whatever budgetary line item those funds were being applied to could have been met another way (assuming the $ was accounted for openly).

As to biometric scanners, one shudders to imagine the depths of that rabbit hole...

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 09:03:25 AM by R.R. Book »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW