Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Catastrophes Potentially Caused by PTB:  (Read 1759 times)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Catastrophes Potentially Caused by PTB:
« on: November 07, 2017, 08:00:22 AM »
Rex Bear shares a supposedly leaked document suggesting that PTB expect to cause Yellowstone to blow in 2021:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkalBEx2H4s
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:00:17 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Catastrophes Potentially Caused by PTB:
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 06:41:08 PM »
This is not the usual run-of-the mill "catastrophe", but it is about our tainted food supply.

A friend whose life partner died a few months ago, and who is quite indigent, has been thrown off of the food stamps that they both had been receiving, so friend said he will just get what they have at the food bank (local church) once a month.

He received his "food" the other day and although there was a bag of apples, a bunch of onions, and a loaf of bread, he said there were two other unusual items.  In fact, on the phone he said, "you gotta see this s_ _ _  before I throw it away!

One item was "Birthday Cake Remix", and the other was a spray can labeled "Food Release Spray".   We pondered quite a while what birtyday cake remix could be and none of our guesses seemed appetizing!  The food release spray we assumed is the generic version of Pam.

Just think the taxpayers are subsidizing this stuff.  I certainly don't mind the apples or onions, but would prefer people receive actual food.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 04:40:15 AM »
This is shocking Ilinda! 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 03:32:54 PM »
This is not the usual run-of-the mill "catastrophe", but it is about our tainted food supply.

A friend whose life partner died a few months ago, and who is quite indigent, has been thrown off of the food stamps that they both had been receiving, so friend said he will just get what they have at the food bank (local church) once a month.

He received his "food" the other day and although there was a bag of apples, a bunch of onions, and a loaf of bread, he said there were two other unusual items.  In fact, on the phone he said, "you gotta see this s_ _ _  before I throw it away!

One item was "Birthday Cake Remix", and the other was a spray can labeled "Food Release Spray".   We pondered quite a while what birtyday cake remix could be and none of our guesses seemed appetizing!  The food release spray we assumed is the generic version of Pam.

Just think the taxpayers are subsidizing this stuff.  I certainly don't mind the apples or onions, but would prefer people receive actual food.

ilinda, could you tell me more, describe "food release spray" ayi yi yi.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 07:41:56 PM »

I might see it tomorrow, as that's the day we shop together.  That's also assuming he hasn't thrown it away yet!  He just described it over the phone as a spray can, and we just assumed its purpose was to "release" the food from a pan. 

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 05:22:51 PM »

I might see it tomorrow, as that's the day we shop together.  That's also assuming he hasn't thrown it away yet!  He just described it over the phone as a spray can, and we just assumed its purpose was to "release" the food from a pan.
Forgot to mention that friend had thrown the stuff away.  He said even the dogs wouldn't eat the "birthday cake remix".  Smart dogs. 

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 05:25:45 PM »
If there was ever a disaster waiting to happen, it could arise from the latest actions of the U.S. F.D.A.  Check it out:

https://www.greenmedinfo.health/blog/fda-approves-mercks-new-live-ebola-vaccine-which-it-says-can-shed-and-cause-immun?utm_campaign=Daily Newsletter
FDA Approves Merck's New Live Ebola Vaccine Which It Says Can Shed and Cause Immunosuppression

Posted on:
Tuesday, December 24th 2019 at 6:00 am
Written By:
GMI Reporter
This article is copyrighted by GreenMedInfo LLC, 2019
Visit our Re-post guidelines

Merck has received the FDA's fast-tracked approval of a live, genetically modified Ebola vaccine which, according to its vaccine insert, can cause a novel new form of Ebola-type infection, resulting in immunosuppression and possible shedding of live virus to others.

On Dec. 20th, 2019, Merck announced it received FDA approval for an Ebola vaccine which contains the virus known as recombinant vesicular stomatitis virus–Zaire Ebola virus (rVSV-ZEBOV), and will be marketed under the name ERVEBO.
The rVSV-ZEBOV is a live, replication-competent virus, produced with the same African green monkey derived Vero cell line Merck used to create the Rotateq vaccine targeting rotavirus infections. The Vero cell line has been previously identified to carry at least two surreptitious simian endogenous retroviruses whose significant risks to human health have not yet been formally evaluated. 
VSV-ZEBOV is produced through genetic modification, combining the vesicular stomatitis virus (which on its own can cause flu-like illness in humans) in which the gene for native envelope glycoprotein (P03522) is replaced with that from the Ebola virus (P87666), Kikwit 1995 Zaire strain.
In its recent press release, Merck acknowledged that the vaccine may result in the shedding of RNAs from the live virus in the blood, saliva, urine, and fluid from the skin of the vaccinated, and could result in the theoretical transmission of the vaccine virus to others (based on previous RT-PCR testing). The vaccine insert also states: 

“ Transmission of vaccine virus is a theoretical possibility. Vaccine virus RNA has been detected in blood, saliva, or urine for up to 14 days after vaccination. The duration of shedding is not known; however, samples taken 28 days after vaccination tested negative. Vaccine virus RNA has been detected in fluid from skin vesicles that appeared after vaccination.” 
The clinical studies conducted on the vaccine included safety assessments, noting serious adverse effects which included life-threatening anaphylaxis. Another particularly concerning adverse effect of the ERVEBO vaccine was identified after white blood cell counts were assessed in 697 subjects: 
“Decreases in lymphocytes were reported in up to 85% of subjects and decreases in neutrophils were reported in up to 43% of subjects. No associated infections were reported.”
Considering the fact that Ebola virus infection causes the death of lymphocytes1 and neutrophils,2 the vaccine appears to induce the very same type of immunosuppressive effects that are associated with morbidity and mortality from the disease it is attempting to prevent. 
Moreover, according to Merck, the vaccine may interfere with laboratory tests intended to identify Ebola infection:  
“Interference with Laboratory Tests
Following vaccination with ERVEBO, individuals may test positive for anti-Ebola glycoprotein (GP) antibody and/or Ebola GP nucleic acid or antigens.”
In summary, the vaccine may:
1) produce widespread RNA virus infection within the tissues of those vaccinated
2) may shed and infect others 
3) produce immunosuppressive effects consistent with Ebola infection
4) produce immune effects that may prevent laboratory tests from discerning wild-type Ebola infection from vaccine-strain Ebola infection 

Additional references
1 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5897007/
2 https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170524101419.htm

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 07:28:09 AM »
Agreed that this is a potential disaster in the making (acidentally-on-purpose?)...

Interestingly, pig farmers whose livestock have become infected with the porcine version of Ebola have acquired an immunity to at least one of the human strains.  I discovered this when researching whether it was safe to serve pork to my family...

So maybe those of us who don't practice kosher or halal diets should be eating a little pork, or pork broth, to build up our immunity?

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2019, 04:18:00 PM »
Agreed that this is a potential disaster in the making (acidentally-on-purpose?)...

Interestingly, pig farmers whose livestock have become infected with the porcine version of Ebola have acquired an immunity to at least one of the human strains.  I discovered this when researching whether it was safe to serve pork to my family...

So maybe those of us who don't practice kosher or halal diets should be eating a little pork, or pork broth, to build up our immunity?
Interesting idea!  I have to ask though if infected pork would be "made safe" by cooking?  I don't know about  this, but to be sure, I wouldn't want to touch raw pork that was known to be contaminated with Ebola, and in order to cook it, one much touch it quite a bit.

Maybe the pig farmers you mention reflect a situation similar to that of the milkmaids of yesteryear who, from exposure to cowpox, were found to be immune to smallpox.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2019, 06:05:28 AM »
I don't think pork meat can ever be infected with Ebola, but with swine fever, which seems to be able to confer immunity to Ebola.

The milkmaid theory does make sense to me.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW