Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: breatharianism [or better: "inedia"]  (Read 5333 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: breatharianism [or better: "inedia"]
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2018, 09:30:33 PM »
I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has ordered products from the U.S. website, as far as whether their items were received on time, since Soc has been waiting roughly a year for his delivery.  At least they do post a Paypal link, which means transactions can be reversed quickly.

I do agree with Barb that the Foundation seems ethical, but timely delivery of pre-paid products is important, especially now as time is getting short.

R.R. yes, that would be really good, to know if the foundation delivers products in a timely manner now...

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
back to breatharianism...
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2018, 07:05:26 AM »
So... I am as yet not a breatharian [but you already guessed that  ;)]
Still, (at 53 y.o.) i have 'recently' learned much [like the kind of thing one wishes one had known 30 years ago...] and, for now, this is what it boils down to:

Source is everything. In fact, my main source for 'good' information 10 years ago was [and still is a good source!] oneradionetwork.com. Oneradionetwork still has as their slogan: "Know the source". Very appropriate. Not surprising since Patrick Timpone has been associated with 'health' issues most of his professional life.

I say the former because most so-called breatharians 'out there' [i.e. online] appear to be 'obsessed' or entralled with what they call 'spiritual' aspects of being/becoming a breatharian. Perhaps it's because i'm Capricorn... but i don't buy it. Frankly, after many months of research and experimentation, i am most interested in 2 sources: Gino & Jericho Sunfire; they are the most down-to-earth, experientially and scientifically interested persons i've found.

Though Gino's cutting-edge research and experimentations still have my full attention, Jericho Sunfire's success and story have me most entralled; he speaks of having lived as a [rawfood] fruitarian for 10 years before moving on to 'liquidarianism' and ultimately 'breatharianism'. [Apparently he's been living as a 100% breatharian for many years now.]

What i have gleaned so far from these experts is that moving into breatharianism is a process that not only takes time but also tactics.
I have been considering the matter and i (for now) i would put it this way:
There are many stages of diet:
7 omnivorism [i.e. meat eating]
6 rawfood carnivorism [paleolithic diet]
5 vegetarianism
4 veganism
3 rawfood veganism
2 fruitarianism [raw...?]
1 liquidarianism
0 breatharianism

Now, when adjusting/conditioning one's body to a 'more subtle' kind of 'food' intake, there are things to consider. Like, if you cut out meat from your diet [i.e. the vegetarian diet], there will be some physical [and perhaps psychological/emotional] adjustments to make. However, these are generally not what one would call 'extreme'.

There is also the day-to-day situation to consider; for one might not eat meat one day, but after a few days the body may be crying out for it. However, if one extends this 'habit', one notices that the body's cries become fainter and fainter.
So the step from omnivore to the vegetarian diet is one that alters over time.
Therefore, a 'noobie vegetarian' is not the same as an 'established vegetarian'; something to keep in mind.
Therefore, moving from one of the 7 options listed above to the one below it is not only a matter of effort, detox or time but also one of degree.

Running parallel to all of this is the matter of fasting in all of it's aspects and variations;
In this interview with this woman called Nadia she goes into things like 'fasting during your feeding window' [i.e. in relation to intermittent fasting].
In this interview she mentions that dry fasting is not for her, but one should consider that dry fasting is not something an omnivore, for one, should just jump into. I once dry fasted for 5 days without ill effects, but i had been eating as a vegetarian for almost 10 years at that point.

In the end i think there as evolutions and aspects to consider that will go completely over the head of mainstream eaters, like:
- if a vegan day goes well, try moving on to one day of fruitarianism
- if a fruitarian day goes well, try moving on to one day of water or dry fasting
- follow up a day of water fasting with either rawfood vegan or fruitarian
- follow up a day of dry fasting with either water fasting or rawfood fruitarianism
etc. etc. etc.

I no longer believe it to be possible [under 'normal' circumstances!] to go from a vegetarian diet straight to breatharianism. On the other hand...
The few who have gone before us have been trail blazers who've unfortunately had to invent the wheel, often without online support or anything like that. I wonder how quickly one might transition to breatharianism if one were truly well informed and supported...

So can we transition from a vegetarian or vegan diet to one that's 'liquidarian' or (largely) breatharian in a relatively few couple of years? Perhaps now this is a real possibility.
So much has been reveiled about detox in these past decades that was unheard of before. Perhaps one does not need to go through a decade of (rawfood) fruitarianism (like Jericho Sunfire) before one moves on to liquidarianism and then breatharianism.
After all, if breatharianism [inedia] is so natural, then why should it take so long to achieve?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:19:09 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2018, 06:25:30 PM »
Maybe it will become easier as we ascend?

I became a vegetarian just early this year, and it has been pretty easy to stick with, as meat makes me feel too full now.  However, sometimes if I'm cooking a dish for the family that has tiny pieces of meat mixed in that are too small to ferret out, I don't worry about it. 

Am also continuing with the intermittent fast daily, and less frequently a liquid fast.  Does yogurt that is thin, but not as thin as keifer, count as a solid or a liquid?

Am nowhere near your progress!

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: breatharianism progress
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2018, 09:52:49 PM »
Am nowhere near your progress!
I sincerely doubt that; i just started eating vegetarian again in April this year after 15 years or so of carnivorism. I tried Gino's activated grape juice plus tinctures protocol [except the enemas, which probably made a big difference, but i can't do enemas in my current living situation] for 3 weeks and it was an emotional roller coaster, even causing me to go home sick from work once because of the emotional turmoil i was experiencing.

I have loved dry fasting, though i think i'll go a lot further if i also do wet fasts instead of juice.
My progress [story of my life here...] has mainly been one of advancing my knowledge and understanding, supported by some experimentation. Having said that, it's an important place to start. For one, i'm very happy i've let go of ideas of needing both food and water, at all and on any given day. I mean, i used to go get some juice because i figured: "My body probably needs some fuel and liquid now"; now, if i feel fine postponing eating or drinking something, i think nothing of it; it'll come later.
I feel liberated by this concept that eating and drinking are physical conditioning that can be let go of. Actually, for me it has now gone beyond an interest in inedia for survival purposes; what i understand of it now is that both eating and drinking weigh the body down unnecessarily, constantly bringing it out of balance, forcing us to detox [liquids] and eat to regain a feeling of fulness that might also exist without any of the eating or drinking.

Actually, what you said about feeling too full after eating meat is exactly what the breatharians talk about; they can eat and sometimes do, but then they feel that what they've eaten merely makes them feel like they've burdoned their system, making them feel sluggish or dirty.
This was kinda my point: going from carnivore to vegetarian is pretty easy, but we just don't have to stop there. One can consciously do some rawfood, fruitarian or fasting days, consciously and therefore not falling back to unnecessary habits, making one's progress a yo-yo/going around in circles affair. If we were to steadily leave more and more heavy foodstuffs behind, perhaps inedia is even an inevitable outcome (whether one chooses to stay at that point all the time or no).
Practically speaking, one might therefore do days of fruitarianism or rawfood veganism during one's vegetarian diet, doing such days more and more frequently as they become easier. Then, in time, one might get into weekly wet or even dry fasts followed by a day of fruitarianism (and then going back to one's vegetarian diet). If such tactics are done consciously and without fear of doing oneself harm by doing them, over time they will not only become easier but also feel more and more natural [which they in fact are].
Actually, Gino suggests one be very careful with his protocol if one doesn't have at least two years of experience with dry fasting and a vegan diet. I didn't get/accept that at first but i've now come to grips with his recommendations. I guess i just had to let go of the fact that the process of becoming inediate [no, not becoming "an idiot"; i'm already there...  ;D] is indeed a process, i.e. something that can't be rushed. It's gonna take some time and real knowledge to pull this off in even a few years, but if that's possible, it would be a lot better than 10 years as today's experts seem to be saying.

Right now i am trying to use the best of all worlds:
- Gino's plasma pudding as daily as i can manage [psyllium seed husks, activated charcoal and bentonite clay added to lemon juice; let sit for a short while]
- sometimes grape juice as a meal
- wet, dry and intermittent fasting
- have recently transitioned to a vegan diet [i.e. let go of cheeses, butter and eggs]
- usually i eat once a day now, with juices and/or fruit until then
As soon as circumstances allow i'll be getting back on enemas and liver flushes [which i did many times 10 years ago]. Also, i imagine my vegan diet to become increasingly raw as i move toward fruitarianism [i.e. more and more raw and fruitarian meals and days]. Perhaps somewhere down the road i'll get back on Gino's grape juice and tinctures protocol, even if only for a while. But that is probably a year or two off and reevaluations will no doubt be necessary at that point.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 10:32:53 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2018, 04:27:30 AM »
Sounds as if you'll be thoroughly cleaned out at the end of all that, and a whole new person!

I should mention that I was really inspired by one of your posts about lacto-fermentation and am making my own sauerkraut now.  I think I must have let my first batch ferment a tad too long, as it is very strong, but wanted to let you know that I had a little of it for supper last night, and nothing else, and haven't felt hungry since then.  That was 13 hours ago.

Will try to post photos when I make another batch.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2018, 08:11:54 PM »
Please do post more about your sourkraut experiences!  Fermented foods rule!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2018, 10:15:24 AM »
As soon as I use up this batch and make another one I'll photograph the steps, which are idiot-simple.

BTW, have invented a new stage on the dietary reduction scale:

Am calling it Snacktarian.  Once the intermittent fasting period is over for the day, instead of pigging-out on everything in sight, I simply have a morsel of food, such as one slice of cheese, and then see how long I can go without eating again, and repeat.  :)

Here's a good demonstration of how easy it is to lacto-ferment veggies, courtesy of David a.k.a. "Diamond Oppenheimer:"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VLFZ9J9p3g
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 11:48:13 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2018, 08:48:34 PM »
Interesting about this intermittent fasting...

A childhood friend and I have reunited via internet and have discovered we do have a number of things in common, including interest in herbs, alternative healing, avoiding doctors where possible, etc.  A month or so ago she snailmailed me an article about intermittent fasting and its bonuses and benefits.  In the past, when Dr. Mercola would discuss it, I'd gloss over it, thinking, "yeah, yeah, yeah....maybe later...".

But for some reason, I read carefully what she sent and it really resonated with me, and it didn't take much tweaking for me to "do" intermittent fasting, as I was already doing so in an informal way, so now I just extend the length of time before eating in the morning, and where possible, try to fast at least 16-18 hours.

Not ready to be a breatherian (sp), but am liking the fasting thing.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2018, 04:15:05 AM »
That's wonderful that you reconnected with an old friend and have so much in common!  There is some advice on the web that women should limit their fasting to 14-15 hours at a time, but am not sure of the rationale for the different fasting times for women and men.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2018, 05:24:22 PM »
That's wonderful that you reconnected with an old friend and have so much in common!  There is some advice on the web that women should limit their fasting to 14-15 hours at a time, but am not sure of the rationale for the different fasting times for women and men.
Wondering why that is, although there must be some sound reasoning.  I'll keep that in mind, as I often, in recent times, don't eat breakfast, as it takes so much time and the chores are waiting, beckoning... and then when I'm back indoors and ready to eat it is often midday.  So maybe I should have at least a snack around mid-morning.  Heh, heh, would that make me a snacktarian?

I did have a friend who called herself "The Snack Queen".  Lucky Patty--she ate everything that wasn't nailed down and stayed rail-thin!  LOL

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2018, 06:06:08 PM »
Oh I wish I could do that!

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: conscious eating
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2018, 12:09:00 PM »
I read carefully what she sent and it really resonated with me, and it didn't take much tweaking for me to "do" intermittent fasting, as I was already doing so in an informal way, so now I just extend the length of time before eating in the morning, and where possible, try to fast at least 16-18 hours.

Not ready to be a breatherian (sp), but am liking the fasting thing.
As i was saying, i think the conscious aspect of it all is key
survival database

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
fasting
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2018, 02:45:58 PM »
survival database

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2018, 04:55:05 PM »
I watched the film twice Soc.  Very interesting paradox about light eating creating more hunger than lengthy fasting!

Since the first couple of days of a long fast are the most difficult and can produce flu-like symptoms (chills, etc.) along with temptation to eat, I wonder if it might help to begin on a weekend and sleep through the first two days, followed by more fasting after the weekend but also more activity?

I always have the most difficult time dieting in autumn with the waning daylight hours.  Intermittent fasting is not more difficult, but the higher fat and carb foods seem to be more attractive then...

OK, maybe not quite that attractive.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 05:05:58 PM by R.R. Book »

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
urine therapy...
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2018, 04:37:22 PM »
Now if you thought breatharianism might be uncomfortable, antisocial and awkward... just wait 'till you get a load of this!

Okay, so maybe a lot of you have heard about urine therapy a lot of times. I know i have.
And like so many great sources, i ignored them consistently with a "Sure, sure; maybe later" attitude.
Unfortunately [?] of late, i've kinda come to the conclusion that urine therapy is inevitable. So please allow me the time to break that down.
God knows i took my time getting here...

Is urine a waste product?
It's really quite the assumption. Y'know, kinda like the assumption that we all need to eat.
Now, that may appear a quaint consideration to others, but the truth of the matter is that in survival situations, being able to go without food (or even water) is a real thing.
So that's why i bother posting this politically incorrect matter on this board.

If breatharianism is real, then the body is capable of producing whatever it needs to sustain itself. And urine therapy is really about the how of that.
Now, i've heard breatharianism promotor Gino bashing urine therapy with a "Your body is getting rid of it for a reason" but 'common sense and knowledge' clearly don't rule when talking about such things so why should we let it limit our considerations here? [As well, and quite ironically, Gino says 'digestion' is really about plasma and he states that urine is a kind of plasma discharge that might actually be used therapeutically... Still, apparently, he has not concluded (yet) that urine might be utilized internally. Eben.]

In fact, way way back when the internet was in it's diapers and i happened to be looking into macrobiotics, i actually found this article on how the creator of "macrobiotics" had scientifically [!] proven that the body is capable of turning one element into another at cellular level. [Searched for it years later; wasn't able to find it again.  :(]
Anyway, for decades i've heard stories of people talking about the kinda things our bodies are capable of. In fact, one of the first people i ever encountered talking about having lived as a breatharian (for 11 years) is also a great supporter of urine therapy [Dr. David Jubb; yeah, he has science to back up his notions...].

I had my first urine experience the other day [yeah, i know how it sounds...] and it made me sick.
Okay, let's back up for a second; it takes a whole hell of a lot to get me sick! Truly, i have gone years without being sick even one day and in my whole life i've never been to a  hospital, never taken drugs (other than painkillers against a toothache) and have commonly not needed more than a day to recover from anything all of my life. But drinking my morning urine was followed by a healing crisis [okay, still only lasted a day, but for me, still.].
Back on track...

So, still have not actually tasted urine. Yeah, we're all squeamish that way, no?
[In fact, i once read this story about a family trapped under rubble after an earthquake and the father survived drinking his own urine while watching his family die because they refused to do so...  ???] And there are more such stories, like in the book Born to Run [Read!!!], there's this long-distance ["Ultra"] runner who gets lost and is 'forced' to drink his own urine; it's these kind of stories that help shape our idea of what it means to do so.
Anyway, practically, i mixed in half a pint of morning pee with the same amount of chocolate milk 1:1; didn't taste a thing. Still, strep ensued.

As usual, such changes and experiments are coupled with all kinds of other major stress and threats to my existence [it's called "my life"] and it may be a few days before i repeat the experiment.
Point is, my experience suggests this avenue of thought may indeed prove valid.
"Do i enjoy the prospect?" Yeah, right.
But survival considerations demand i consider it.
Empathy demands i share it.
[Check out this guy talking about how a 4-day urine fast accomplished the most amazing healing feats.]

Excelsior!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 05:03:10 PM by Socrates »
survival database

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...