Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Disturbing News Stories  (Read 22966 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Disturbing News Stories
« Reply #270 on: March 01, 2019, 02:11:58 PM »
I guess this is one version of “Disclosure” .. (You just gotta watch the short video!!)

Once Again, Denver International Airport Throws The Illuminati In Our Faces: 'Chatty Gargoyle' Announces DIA Is 'Illuminati Headquarters'

http://allnewspipeline.com/Chatty_Gargoyle_At_DIA_In_Our_Faces.php

The global elite no longer hide their ties to satanism with 'in your face' illuminati imagery fully on display

Just when we thought we've seen it all, the Denver International Airport comes along and throws another one in our faces.

We've long believed that the 'illuminati' love to speak to us right out in the open via the arts and entertainment and as we see in the video we've embedded directly below, they're doing it again with the DIA's unveiling of a 'talking gargoyle' who admits 'he' is 243 years old. With Adam Weishaupt actually founding the illuminati back on May 1st of 1776 as was reported in this 2016 National Geographic story, one youtube commenter correctly points out that was 243 years ago.

As this 'talking gargoyle' points out to one astonished passerby in the airport as seen in this video, "What, you've never seen a talking gargoyle before? Welcome to Illuminati headquarters, uh, I mean, Denver International Airport".

So we'll take a look at and listen to this video here while below, we'll take a much more in depth look at the Denver International Airport conspiracy theory, specifically focusing in upon the other artwork scattered around and outside of the airport, much of it downright apocalyptic. From the Denver International Airport's youtube description of this video.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #271 on: March 01, 2019, 04:02:22 PM »
How does that work, I wonder?  It seems to be attempting stand-up comedy...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #272 on: March 02, 2019, 05:14:23 PM »
My best guess is that there's the "man behind the curtain" thing, like in Wizard of Oz.  I think somewhere there's some guy who can see the entire scene, whether directly through a ceiling peephole, or a hidden camera which projects the area onto a screen, and the guy talks into his microphone which is transmitted to the speaker inside Mr. Gargoyle.

Actually, none of it seemed very funny to me,  as it just seemed a way to engage humans and get them accustomed to AI and interacting with AI.  My 2 cents.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #273 on: March 02, 2019, 05:21:53 PM »
The attempted humor was a bit flat and creepy...

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #274 on: March 12, 2019, 03:47:36 PM »
‘It Was Pretty Scary’: Hordes Of Vultures Taking Over South Jersey Town

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/03/08/vultures-taking-over-mount-holly-burlington-county/

HOLLY, N.J. (CBS) — Menacing-looking vultures are taking over a town in South Jersey and residents want them to buzz off. Hordes of vultures have been hanging around in Mount Holly. Residents want them gone but not everybody feels that way as environmentalists say the vultures are an important part of the ecosystem.

“It looked ‘The Birds’ movie. It was pretty scary and it was disgusting,” said Adler.

Her biggest beef with the birds is their droppings. It gets everywhere, is smelly and corrosive.

“It got so bad that we cut the branches off the tops of our trees,” explained Adler.

Aggravated residents have complained about vultures making sections of Mount Holly their winter home for years. Now, the town is trying to build a little appreciation.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #275 on: March 13, 2019, 10:07:34 AM »
‘It Was Pretty Scary’: Hordes Of Vultures Taking Over South Jersey Town

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/03/08/vultures-taking-over-mount-holly-burlington-county/

HOLLY, N.J. (CBS) — Menacing-looking vultures are taking over a town in South Jersey and residents want them to buzz off. Hordes of vultures have been hanging around in Mount Holly. Residents want them gone but not everybody feels that way as environmentalists say the vultures are an important part of the ecosystem.

“It looked ‘The Birds’ movie. It was pretty scary and it was disgusting,” said Adler.

Her biggest beef with the birds is their droppings. It gets everywhere, is smelly and corrosive.

“It got so bad that we cut the branches off the tops of our trees,” explained Adler.

Aggravated residents have complained about vultures making sections of Mount Holly their winter home for years. Now, the town is trying to build a little appreciation.
Some years ago, I was with friends from St. Louis, which is a little over 100 miles from where I live.  This group of friends was discussing the sudden invasion into St. Louis of "huge vultures" that were sitting up in trees, on power lines, on utility poles, and seemingly everywhere that is "high".  One woman said she felt scared.

I told them that these vultures are not interested in living things, not you, and not your pets. I then asked them if there are still the same number of crows.  Answer was that "the crows have disappeared due to West Nile Virus which apparently killed them all."  So what had happened, always happens in Nature:

Nature abhors a vacuum.  So, the major flying species responsible for cleaning up road kill, other dead animals, etc., was the crow, and once the crow disappears, a species with the same eating habits and which uses similar habitat, will move into that niche and take over the crow functions.  Enter the vulture.

Then several years later, the crows rebounded, and the vultures receded back to the countryside.

I don't know the details of the "South Jersey Town", but am betting it could be something similar to what happened in St. Louis.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #276 on: April 29, 2019, 06:30:10 AM »
Motherboard reports that a hacker has announced vulnerabilities in two different automotive GPS systems, permitting intruders to shut off car engines, steal identity information and monitor their locations using reverse-engineered Android aps.

I can absolutely make a big traffic problem all over the world, the hacker said.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zmpx4x/hacker-monitor-cars-kill-engine-gps-tracking-apps

Referred by Mary Greeley News:
https://marygreeley.com/?p=84819

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #277 on: April 29, 2019, 06:25:30 PM »
Good grief!!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #278 on: May 03, 2019, 05:05:51 AM »
ESI Earth Space Investigations questions why, with 15 different fire departments within a short distance of the Notre Dame cathedral, was there only one lone ladder truck attempting to put out the fire at a crucial point in the event?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPEqMi6j_g0

The film also compares British fire-response times with the response in France:

And then questions how the fire in the tower remained confined to the interior for so long, comparable to what happened to trees in California:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 05:17:25 AM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #279 on: June 09, 2019, 06:39:45 AM »

We’re in an age of ‘apocalypse anxiety’ and will never stop worrying about doomsday  ??? :-[

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/07/age-apocalypse-anxiety-will-never-stop-worrying-doomsday-9853553/

Not so long ago, most people in the West thought the world would end on Judgement Day after the dead rose from their graves and joined Jesus on a journey into heaven. Now, of course, that seems unlikely because we are absolutely sure doomsday will come when climate change melts the ice caps and rising seas swallow our civilisation. And if that doesn’t happen, a killer computer will wipe us off the planet – as long as we manage to survive the inevitable nuclear war, alien invasion or global pandemic.

Of course, we don’t know whether any of these disasters will come to pass because we’re not much closer to accurately predicting the end of all things than we were in the days when early Christians penned the apocalyptic Book of Revelation. We’ve been exploring all the possible ways life on Earth is going to develop in the coming years during our Future of Everything series. Many predictions of the futures have one common theme: we’re doomed and human civilisation is going to end any day now. You might think that removing religion from society would stop us worrying about some disaster destroying our species. Yet modern secular society is as riven with millenarian fears about the end of the world as the religious societies our ancestors lived in, with science offering us a whole new set of plausible-sounding doomsday scenarios to worry about. And we’re not about to shake off this dread, because we’re in an era of apocalypse anxiety where people are scared about the end of the world in a more diverse range of ways than ever before.

We asked Clay Routledge, a behavioural scientist and author of Supernatural: Death, Meaning, and the Power of the Invisible World, why we’re so obsessed with the end times. ‘Humans are a unique species in that we are highly self-aware, able to mentally time travel, and capable of abstract thought,’ he tells Metro.co.uk. ‘This makes us both very introspective and imaginative. But with this great cognitive power comes great anxiety.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #280 on: June 20, 2019, 02:27:01 PM »
Another talk that creeped me out is titled: Artificial Intelligence:  It will Kill Us  by Jay Tuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrNs0M77Pd4

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #281 on: June 20, 2019, 03:47:08 PM »
Another talk that creeped me out is titled: Artificial Intelligence:  It will Kill Us  by Jay Tuck

Have you listened to Corey Good & Emery Smith (on Cosmic Disclosure ) talk about the “A.I. Signal” that controls the Reptilians and has taken over whole galaxies ? I can begin to describe how terrifying that is if there is even a little bit of truth to that report  …

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #282 on: June 20, 2019, 04:06:29 PM »
Max, can you describe how AI is able to control the Reptilians?  I'm assuming they are a living species, so is there some interface between the two?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #283 on: June 20, 2019, 04:19:35 PM »
I think that's the single scariest film I've ever seen...

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #284 on: June 20, 2019, 05:14:39 PM »
Max, can you describe how AI is able to control the Reptilians?

The Reptilians are infected with Nanites, which are in turn receive and are controlled by the AI signal that pervades our galaxy..

The coming “Solar Flash” will destroy all of the Nanites and free us from the control of the negative entities that now hold such an influence over our world and its leaders ..

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW