Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Growing pains-Issues with awakening/ascension  (Read 4918 times)

Eve11

Growing pains-Issues with awakening/ascension
« on: July 20, 2011, 07:27:54 AM »
I have been "awakening" for 3 years. I have gone through every range of emotion. Fear to enlightenment....
I have read the symptoms of awakening and ascension and I have all the symptoms. But after all of these years, I am growing increasingly concerned over my psyche. No one in my immediate family (in my household although my Mother has been coming to her own conclusions and her own awakening and completely knows where I am coming from) understands me...so I keep to myself in what I feel, read about and KNOW!
But please...tell me.....when is this pit in my stomach, the knot in my throat, and the anxiety I feel going to subside? Sometimes I feel so angry at those around me. I put back so much emotion and hide it from their view on a constant basis. I feel like I'm dying inside a little more everyday as though I'm going through this alone. There is nothing to make me feel any better. I have tried Emotional freedom techniques to dispell the negative energy I feel in my chakras core. I have meditated done yoga, EFT, seeked therapy with a Life coach all to no avail. EFT works for me for other issues such as nervousness for a certain situation...but this feeling in my core will only dull briefly but it returns with full control over me. I find myself snipping at my family because I have to support them in EVERYTHING they do but I never get the support I need from them. They say it's becasue they don't understand what I'm dealing with. I don't know where to turn anymore. Everyday, this feeling in my core grows more and more. As though I am going to burst. It's not all negative. I am full of good thoughts about my creator and I fear not what is happening to Earth. My timeline is not my own, it is my creators. I just don't know how my soul can really handle anymore. I sit here typing and crying because I feel as though I am constantly waiting for the "shoe to drop" and I feel this is no way to live life...especially if it may turn out to be our last days. Why am I being beckoned with all of this? Please ...anyone....do you know what I'm talking about?

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
Re: Growing pains-Issues with awakening/ascension
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 08:11:35 AM »
I walk your path Eve11 .... I treat this time as if I were in a recovery program. 1 day at a time. Drunks get sober 1 day at a time. People such as ourselves "ascend" 1 day at a time. Think back to our days as awkward teenagers growing into adulthood. So much confusion. Just stay in today & do the best you can. For Spirit is working through us.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Plantman40

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 09:51:12 AM »
Eve,  I know exactly what you are saying and feeling. I wonder, when will it ever stop? Every word you said reflects what I am feeling and then some. I'm sure there is more to your story than you can type in one sitting.
  I feel I'm being purged. It is never ending. There are moments and I do mean, just moments where I feel a slight relief. I'm so tired of this 24/7 feeling. But if this is what it is meant to be, then so be it.
  I've been awake for a very long time and the closer we get to what is coming, the more anxiety I have. Joy is what we should feel but it is not there.
  I pray continuously, sometimes I don't even realize that I am praying. It just comes. I sit here with fingers shaking on the keyboard trying to put my thoughts together. What is this feeling? Why is it so hard?
  I depend only on God. If this is His way, I accept it. I know that in the end, all will be ok. It's just getting through that is the hard part.
  No one I personally know understands me. Not that I really care what people think. I know I do not want to offend anyone. I feel lost in this world. The only time that is real to me is when I'm in the Word of God. I cry at the drop of a hat. Even now tears flow.
  Maybe one day soon we'll know what this was all about and be stronger for it.
                 "A Headache, A Shadow, A Lifetime" 

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 10:20:16 AM »
Hi Eve11,

"I have read the symptoms of awakening and ascension and I have all the symptoms. ... But please...tell me.....when is this pit in my stomach, the knot in my throat, and the anxiety I feel going to subside?"

Here are a few things that you might try.

1)  Buy a couple products from Life Energy Designs at http://www.life-energydesigns.org.  I have two of them that I keep with me at all times, including while asleep.  I have the "negater" cone and the "nu-me" pendant.

2)  Attend energy healing circle sessions in your town.   Reiki and Quantum Touch are popular modalities.  They should be free or perhaps request a small donation for costs only.

3)  PM me, and we will set up appointments for some energy healing time (free).

4)  Make one or more orgone accumulators like this:  in a transparent sheet protector (office supply) put alternating sheets of paper and aluminum foil.  3 or 4 of each.  On each sheet of paper, print a) one of three designs that I will send to you by e-mail on the front side, and b) photos of your favorite nature spot on the back side.  Keep one with you at all times if possible;  under your pillow, facing you at mealtimes,  while driving, where you work (as much as possible), etc.

5)  Consider some of the CDs and DVDs that are sold by the Monroe Institute.

I might add some more suggestions later.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 02:09:20 PM »
Hi Eve11,

I said "I might add some more suggestions later."

6)  View the "Free Healing Experience" at http://www.quantumk.co.uk/ many times.  I have had some experience with that group, and generally they do a good job.

7)  Consult a medical intuitive.  Confirm first that he/she can detect emotional imbalances as well as physiological problems.

8)  Buy the book Energy Medicine by Donna Eden, and practice the exercises that treat emotional problems or smooth the aura components.

9)  Spin clockwise with the arms extended.  Two or more times a day.  Not rushed.  Start with 5 or 6 revolutions and work up gradually over a period of weeks.

10)  Drink distilled water with one teaspoon of baking soda and a quarter teaspoon of sea salt dissolved in it per gallon.  Send energy or blessings for several minutes to  every new gallon.  (No sodas)

11)  Eat a small serving of cilantro, raw or cooked, every day.  It chelates metals in the body and carries them out in the urine.

Maybe more later.

errrv

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 03:53:12 PM »
Yep use the recovery prayer "help me change the things I can, accept the things I can't, and give me the wisdom to know the difference".

"don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon". -my dads old saying

The Noah complex truly sucks... Nothing you can do to change peoples minds but slowly chip away at them. Some might wake, but most won't. It's the nature of the problem. I have just saved one more soul. She crossed over to "prepper" today; bought up a years worth of chow. It's taken me three months to get her on board!!! One person at a time... One day at a time.
Erv

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 09:42:25 PM »
Love all of your response, praise God. There's no 'blueprint' written for this. It just is, and will be. Go with it. Continue as you have been..getting as ready as you humanely can. We're flesh and blood and can only do so much. God's in control. I've been through the "stages" and then some.... There's more to come, hold on friends just a while longer and it will all make sense soon enough. Love, peace and guidance to you all!! Hang in there folks, WE CAN DO THIS!! Godspeed to you on your journey's.

Dania22

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 08:04:56 AM »
Hi Eve11,

I said "Maybe more later".

From another forum:  "If feeling stressed, simply hold your thumb with your other hand and it can calm you; which is exactly why babies suck their thumbs.   Look up 'Mudras' on the internet (hand positions).  Also under Jin Shin Jyutsu"

Maybe more later.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 08:49:40 AM »
Wow!  So many good suggestions in this topic.  All I can add, is to state that one does eventually come to the feeling of acceptance and peace. I think it has a lot to do with one's spiritual growth.  The stronger your faith becomes in awareness that we are all connected and that there is a "power" or "energy" or "divine creator" who is in control of everything, the easier it is to understand that we have a soul which will continue to exist outside this body and that this life is simply one more experience from which we grow in knowledge.  Of course it is also hard to curb the impatience that we all experience in wanting the waiting to be over, that is when I became aware of the need to "take time to smell the roses." This meant to me that I needed to start noticing all the wonders of the world, the beautiful trees and flowers, the rivers and lakes, the abundant wildlife and sea life, the WONDER of it all.  It is so easy to get caught up in the turmoil we face on a daily basis, about the economy, the wars all over, the earthquakes, etc, and most of all, the depravity of many humans.  Yes, it is definitely time for a change.  In many ways, what is coming is needed.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!