Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Geoengineering  (Read 188 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Geoengineering
« on: December 15, 2018, 07:15:16 AM »
They finally decide to admit what we have known there are doing for decades ..

Scientists Will Begin Geoengineering Experiment And Try To Block The Sun!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-14/scientists-will-begin-geoengineering-experiment-and-try-block-sun

Scientists have decided to publicly attempt a geoengineering experiment. The researchers from Harvard University are going to attempt to use particles to block out the sun in an attempt to save humanity from global warming, and cool the planet.

According to Popular Mechanics, this incredibly bad-sounding idea seems like it stemmed from an actual event.  In 1991, the volcano Mount Pinatubo erupted in the Philippines, sending millions of tons of ash and sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere. This layer of particulates actually lowered global temperatures by almost a full degree Fahrenheit for the following two years.

Researchers speculated that by filling the atmosphere with a similar level of particulates that were shot into the sky during the 1991 eruption, while skipping the lava and explosions, they might be able to reduce global temperatures enough to halt or delay some of the more severe consequences of “climate change.”

But even the most left-leaning of human beings are not on board with attempting to alter the global climate artificially. After all, isn’t that what the tyrants and political elitists the peons continue to vote for keep telling us was the problem in the first place?  Any small mistake could radically and permanently destroy the delicate ecosystems and global climates for centuries.

In particular, one study published last year found that spraying particulates into the atmosphere around the Gulf of Mexico could trigger droughts in sub-Saharan Africa. But scientists are attempting to assure everyone that their test won’t have any major effect on the climate.

The test allegedly consists of a high-altitude balloon that will fly several miles into the atmosphere and release less than a pound of calcium carbonate (a less harmful alternative to the sulfur dioxide produced by volcanoes) and then spend about a day flying through the resulting cloud to measure its effects. The purpose of this test is to figure out exactly how the substance behaves in our air so scientists can build more accurate simulations.

Of course, others have gathered a wealth of evidence suggesting that climate manipulation is already occurring right under our noses. Dane Wigington has an entire website titled GeoengineeringWatch.org in which he publishes all of the evidence he’s collected proving that governments have been manipulated the weather for a long time.  In fact, they might be responsible for the very “climate change” they blame on the general public and make us all pay for.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Geoengineering
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 04:24:52 PM »
David Dubyne of Adapt 2030 poses a plausible scenario:

What happens if Bill Gates' and Harvard's sunlight blocking program, done without anyone's consent, should coincide with the eruption of a supervolcano?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR0PIzxIg24

And yet, it turns out that both Bill Gates and Harvard are busily buying up farmland...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OZRwPoUAJA

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »
Very interesting subtitles and snips in the video mention all the food thefts!  That is what is also happening here.  Two days ago I heard about the $6,000 worth of cattle stolen in the middle of the night only a few miles from here.

And just a few miles farther down the road, someone who was ready to build their new home had all the materials delivered to the site:  lumber, trusses, windows, doors, etc., etc., and every bit of it was stolen one night.  No witnesses to either theft.

Two days ago on the last few miles of my trip home, I encountered a vehicle that was pulled off into the bushes, appearing to try to remain hidden.   I reported it to the owners of the property, and about five minutes later as I was nearing our driveway, that same vehicle was proceeding up our road again.  So this time I followed it, keeping a safe distance behind, as it appeared the driver would periodically pull over to the side, as if surveying the land, then when he would see me, he would continue down road.  Who knows what he was looking for, but we've had enough thefts on our road, that we have a sort of unofficial "neighborhood watch".  It's not perfect, but getting license #'s helps, and we can give each other a heads up now and then.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 06:54:21 PM »
That's pretty concerning Ilinda.  I hope you all have good home security in place...I know a farm can be more difficult to secure all the boundaries of.  Maybe a dog or two might be able to do it though?

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 03:54:10 PM »
RUSSIA, CHINA, AND THOSE IONOSPHERIC HEATERS AND OTHER STUFF: PART ONE

https://gizadeathstar.com/2018/12/russia-china-and-those-ionospheric-heaters-and-other-stuff-part-one/

Well, now it's official, more or less. We've always known that Russia and China (as well as Europe and a couple of other places, Japan... you get the idea) have their own versions of HAARP (High Altitude Auroral Research Project). And we've always known that they have been just as active in heating up regions of the atmosphere along with the USA with its HAARP, and Europe(i.e., Germany) with its EISCAT. This story was spotted by several regular readers and contributors of stories, and the article, in effect, makes it "official": Russia and China are coordinating and cooperating in their own experiments using the Russian SURA facility. The real question for our high octane speculation of the day, is why admit it now?

I don't know about you, but I suspect there are "messages" contained in the story(and in one of its links: we'll get back to that too):

China and Russia have modified an important layer of the atmosphere above Europe to test a controversial technology for possible military application, according to Chinese scientists involved in the project.

A total of five experiments were carried out in June. One, on June 7, caused physical disturbance over an area as large as 126,000 sq km (49,000 square miles), or about half the size of Britain.

The modified zone, looming more than 500km (310 miles) high over Vasilsursk, a small Russian town in eastern Europe, experienced an electric spike with 10 times more negatively charged subatomic particles than surrounding regions.

In another experiment on June 12, the temperature of thin, ionised gas in high altitude increased more than 100 degrees Celsius (212 degrees Fahrenheit) because of the particle flux.

Which brings us to today's high octane speculation. Some of the capabilities of these heaters have been outlined ever since Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning published their book Angels Don't Play this HAARP back in the 1990s, which made the technology a focus of attention, at least, within the alternative research field. One of the possibilities for the technology that they outlined was the use of the technology to stimulate waves under the surface the earth. This led to some speculation (mostly coming from Brazil!) that such technologies might be used to stimulate, create, or alternatively, amplify or damp, earthquakes. There's a hint of this in the article:

High-energy microwaves can pluck the electromagnetic field in ionosphere like fingers playing a harp. This can produce very low-frequency radio signals that can penetrate the ground or water – sometimes to depths of more than 100 metres (328 feet) in the ocean, which made it a possible communication method for submarines.

Now if you're like me, and I suspect many of you are, you're reading this and thinking that "they're sending messages." But what's the message? Well, in a day and age when the scientismists are courting disaster (openly now) by talking about spraying to "dim the Sun", I can't help but think that spraying heavy metal particles is all about increasing the conductivity of the atmosphere(global warming or climate change being the convenient cover story), which, when used in conjunction with these heaters, might be used to create all sorts of mischief, like starting fires that burn homes and not trees, creating earthquakes, modifying the atmospheric electrical properties enough to create hurricanes and tornadoes, perhaps even using the technology to ignite nanothermite in tall buildings via resonance, or to create regional "mind manipulation" effects. Who knows?

So if there's a message, perhaps it's "don't try to burn us out of our homes or create earthquakes here, because we have the same stuff.”

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...