Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Free Campsites in the Southern US  (Read 4064 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Free Campsites in the Southern US
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 02:30:42 AM »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2018, 02:34:04 AM »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2018, 06:19:32 AM »
"I can put up over nighters here maby a few days if u can help me with a few chores.I'm 62 and my back gives me a little hassles time …"

Seems some caution might need to be exercised both ways: by the host and by the guest, as one would be walking into a blind situation...

Otherwise, sounds like old fashioned hospitality that's hard to find these days!  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2018, 07:30:44 PM »
"I can put up over nighters here maby a few days if u can help me with a few chores.I'm 62 and my back gives me a little hassles time …"

Seems some caution might need to be exercised both ways: by the host and by the guest, as one would be walking into a blind situation...

Otherwise, sounds like old fashioned hospitality that's hard to find these days!  :)
That is the very reason I did not post the location or even the state of the guy.  I figure most serious seekers of this information will find his listing during their serious quest for free camping. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2018, 03:44:03 PM »

Yes, true, a person would have to use some caution.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2018, 03:46:14 PM »
Yowbarb Note: I will be posting free campsites info on each US region of this forum.
Will take a little while to get to it all. Moving on to other Town Hall US region Boards.

https://freecampsites.net/ free campsites

https://freecampsites.net/what-is-boondocking/  What is boondocking?

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...