Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Naturally and Permanently Heal all Viruses: HIV, Herpes, Epstein-Barr and more!  (Read 1028 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yowbarb Note: Montrealhealthygirl seems to know a lot about health, I think she may work at the Hippocrates Health Center. She mentioned getting her colloidal silver from there.
She recommends healthy diet, home grown foods. Recommends three main substances, discusses the best ones and how to use:
    1.   colloidal silver (she uses Argentyn 23 when she is away from home where she has a colloidal silver
          maker)
    2.   oil of oregano
    3.   organic Neem powder

Naturally and Permanently Heal all Viruses: HIV, Herpes, Epstein-Barr and more!  18:34

https://youtu.be/xi0eEEqitLM

Montrealhealthygirl
Published on Nov 9, 2017
SUBSCRIBED 98K

Discover the best natural methods for boosting immunity, strengthening your body, eliminating parasite and bacterial infections and kissing your viruses goodbye for good[/list]
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:25:12 AM by Yowbarb »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Yowbarb Note: Montrealhealthygirl seems to know a lot about health, I think she may work at the Hippocrates Health Center. She mentioned getting her colloidal silver from there.
She recommends healthy diet, home grown foods. Recommends three main substances, discusses the best ones and how to use:
    1.   colloidal silver (she uses Argentyn 23 when she is away from home where she has a colloidal silver
          maker)
    2.   oil of oregano
    3.   organic Neem powder

Naturally and Permanently Heal all Viruses: HIV, Herpes, Epstein-Barr and more!  18:34

Montrealhealthygirl
Published on Nov 9, 2017
SUBSCRIBED 98K

Discover the best natural methods for boosting immunity, strengthening your body, eliminating parasite and bacterial infections and kissing your viruses goodbye for good[/list]
Thanks for this Yowbarb.  Over the years I've been searching for a high quality colloidal silver and perhaps hers is that, especially if it is from Hippocrates Institute.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
          maker)
    2.   oil of oregano
    3.   organic Neem powder

Montrealhealthygirl
Published on Nov 9, 2017
SUBSCRIBED 98K

Thanks for this Yowbarb.  Over the years I've been searching for a high quality colloidal silver and perhaps hers is that, especially if it is from Hippocrates Institute.

I hope it is as good as it seems to be, as good as I feel it is...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW