Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Effects of the Arrival of Px on Wildlife and Domesticated Animals  (Read 4235 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Effects of the Arrival of Px on Wildlife and Domesticated Animals
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2018, 04:17:53 PM »
Certainly I don't claim to know the reason for the Arctic reindeer unusual behavior, but would have to ask, could it be that they are trying to get a handle on the changing magnetics?  Their movements seem reminiscent of honeybees, not in the exact same movements, but in their cohesiveness.

What if the reindeer are sensing changing magnetics, or other changing factors, and they are somehow learning more about the changes?  Maybe each one needs to traverse the circular path a number of times to determine if the "changes" they sense are always in one part of the circle, or another?  What if the closeness of their bodies means they can better communicate via what we would call ESP?

What if they sense something apocalytic is coming and those few reindeer in the circle are the pregnant females?  Notice they don't seem to be going in as frantic a circle as the others.

What if they sense underground changes and feel there is "strength in numbers"?

Their behavior is reminiscent, slightly, of that of the Monarch butterfly, who is said by some to have never migrated prior to the Industrial Revolution, but that after the beginning of the IR , they began migrating, suggesting they knew there is "strength in numbers".

I'd bet dollars to donuts that there is some purpose to the seemingly odd reindeer movements, and it just may be above our heads, and possibly something we haven't even pondered.  If some "reindeer whisperer" could visit them, s/he might discover something.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2018, 04:22:16 PM »
Wow Ilinda, some really interesting outside-the-box thoughts.   :)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2018, 04:58:49 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVPg83HXWog

Spirals showing up out-of-place in nature:  first a beehive, then a spider web

@ 5:46 and 6:24

Is this somehow connected to the spiral made by the reindeer?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2018, 05:28:33 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVPg83HXWog

@ 8:40

Herd of deer standing on a lawn next to a house in Florida:

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2018, 07:00:41 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjUoEFGMFc

Videographer documents that the arctic reindeer moving clockwise on May 2, 2018 (Post #29 of this thread) were circling counterclockwise in this film from 2014, in which herders attempted to disrupt the anticlockwise movement of the deer without success:

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 07:34:57 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2018, 08:33:19 PM »
Those two opposites, in my view, seem to prove that they know what they are doing.  It would be difficult to believe that herds of reindeer just randomly start running in circles, first one way, then the other, for no apparent reason.  They can't be THAT bored.

Hope of hopes, we get more updates on this, as it appears they know something we don't.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2018, 01:11:36 PM »
A fairly comprehensive list of mass animal die-offs in 2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0mxvFUdnCo

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2018, 03:04:04 PM »
This isn't about a die-off, but is about something seemingly unusual in wildlife.

I've been observing garden spiders most of my life, being scared of them as a child, and now feel like a protector of them, knowing how valuable they are to the bigger picture.  This means, I've observed their "egg case" or whatever its legitimate name is, in which eggs are deposited for the next year.

Around the end of summertime, a garden spider will leave the web and go somewhere (usually  not too far) and attach her egg case to something substantial, in hopes that the following spring, young garden spiders will emerge.  I've seen this process for many, many years.

Today I saw something that appeared unusual to me, as I've never seen this before, but maybe, just maybe, I've not noticed this, and it happens regularly.

In one web of a garden spider, there are/were two other very small spiders walking across the web, and huge mom spider did and said nohing!  By close inspection, I could see that the two small siders are actually 'BABY garden spiders.  This seems quite unusual to me, and I wonder if mom Spider knows this may be a good time to alter her patterns of reproduction.  Anyone else seen this?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2018, 03:46:51 PM »
Isn't that funny, I also used to be an arachnophobe (for certain species), but too have found myself admiring beautiful webs in the garden this year.  I love the way granddaddy longlegs spiders remain very close to their mates at all times, and if I ever need to move one out of the way of a project, I always look for its mate and make certain that they stay together.

The one spider that I simply cannot warm up to is the female Tiger Wolf Spider (as opposed to the Carolina Wolf Spider):

:P
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 04:48:34 PM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2018, 04:10:47 PM »
P.S. by altering the pattern of reproduction, do you mean reproducing earlier in the year so that the babies will mature ahead of winter?

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...