ilinda - EXTRATERRESTRIALS > Extraterrestrials, Their Agenda Or Ours?

War in Space or War with Space?

<< < (3/3)

ilinda:

--- Quote from: R.R. Book on February 01, 2018, 06:25:21 PM ---Wow, how did we miss that Ilinda?

Igor reads his comments faithfully.  If you have either a Google account or another online account, you can post to him here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3TXr5-4E_5wgMTGAT2DRHw/discussion

I don't know if you have to become one of his subscribers first or not - I think just an online account is all you need to post to Youtube channels.

Thanks for the amazing screenshots!

--- End quote ---
Thanks for his contact info and will try to hook up with him as he's an obviously serious researcher.

And because I did so many screenshots in an effort to try to catch the missile at its various positions, I may have erred in estimating the slowing of said missile by that last shot.  IOW, since Igor replayed the first missile/explosin scene several times, I may have picked that last screenshot from the second replay, making it appear the horizontal missle had slowed more than it really had.  But since the replay was identical, and the missile moved exactly as the screenshots showed, my guesstimation of its "slowing" is irrelevant.  Will try to contact Igor and thanks again!

ilinda:

--- Quote from: MadMax on February 02, 2018, 03:30:53 AM ---Here is an interesting short interview with William Tompkins about the moon and what its actually used for..

He explains that in the everywhere in the Galaxy “moons rotate” ours doesn't and why, its not what most people think ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjHhIVMLeBg

Max

--- End quote ---
Totally fascinating!!!  Lots of things have been written and posted about "our" moon being hollow, "our" moon having been created for certain purposes, but William Thompkins' interview most likely comes closer to truth than any, as he's credible and  had decades of experience in this very field.  Will watch the entire video asap!  Too bad he's no longer with us, but fortunately we have interviews such as this one.  Thanks for posting, MadMax.

MadMax:
Interesting article!!

Remote viewing the extraterrestrial ‘War in Heaven’

http://planetxnews.com/2018/02/02/remote-viewing-the-extraterrestrial-war-in-heaven/

Recently, according to Project Camelot’s interview with the director of the Farsight Institute, Courtney Brown, remote viewers were able to get mental images and psychic perceptions of a war in Heaven that took place on planet Mars.

Revelation 12:7 reminds us:
“And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought.”

To go further, Revelation 12:8-9 tells us:
“But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. (9) The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world

Max.

R.R. Book:
Since El Diablo is referred to as a serpent, I wonder if that designates him as being of the Reptilian race?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version