Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: March 1, 2019 Leak Project interview of Marshall  (Read 327 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
March 1, 2019 Leak Project interview of Marshall
« on: March 02, 2019, 04:44:23 PM »
Rex Bear interviewed Marshall via livestream yesterday on the topic of "Safe Zones, Micro-Communities, Doomsday Scenarios & Survival"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4da8Yrbvtdc

There's no real perfect place...
~MM

Safe-location highlights:

*150 miles inland from major bodies of water

*Elevations above 2,000'

*Foothills on opposite side of wind

*As far as possible from fracking

*At least 50 miles upwind of a nuclear power plant

*At least 100 miles downwind of a nuclear power plant

*Access to a lot of fresh water

*High enough water table that you could dig a well with a shovel

*Access to a drilling rig within the local community

*An immediate community of between 100-150 people

On a scale of zero to ten, any survival property that's a 7.0 or above is survivable.
~MM

Three advantages to a church-based survival community:

*Existing chain of command that's fairly stable

*Vast diversity of skill-sets

*Community-oriented non-profit motivation

Optimal Survival Community Design:

*Guard post(s)

*Women and infant nursing area

*Children's play area

*Composting toilet / personal hygiene area

*Farmland to grow ten times more food than your community needs via permaculture

*Aquaponics system

*Off-grid power systems

*People representing every generation

*Inclusive of whoever comes to them for help

You're not going to walk out of the Tribulation unless you walk through it humbly with your God.
~MM

Disadvantages of working with a for-profit bunker builder:

*Expect to pay up to 3 times more than the value

*The builder has keys to every bunker

*The builder has knowledge of the provisions in each bunker

The first rule of prepping is that you don't tell people who you are or where you're at.
~MM

When a civilization is no longer civil, it's in a state of decline and collapse. 
~MM

What really mattered to the ancients was, were you a righteous person?
~MM

I couldn't imagine getting through a ten-year tribulation without my relationship with Creator.
~MM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4da8Yrbvtdc
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 05:19:51 PM by R.R. Book »

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: "no perfect place"
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 06:54:08 AM »
There's no real perfect place...
~MM
... in the United States [i.e. no place he'd give a "10"], though a few places in Canada might get such a rating.

I'll be honest, this has been a frustration of mine online for a long time: most people i've been dealing with in whatever capacity online have been in the UK or USA and they of course wish to prep somewhere in their own country.
Now, one might think it's 'easy' for me to talk about relocating since the country i'm in is the size of Delaware so what are the odds of it being a good spot to begin with? And then all these hundreds of millions of folks in the UK and USA are likely thinking there must be some place 'at home' where they can prepare.
Yeah, well... what if there isn't?

I've said it before: 33 ancient female lines we can account for according to mitochondrian DNA research, i.e. 5 women per continent.
Forget that just about everyone is counting on some kind of 'limited catastrophe' (which i find insulting to our ancestors, for why did only 33 women survive a limited catastrophe?) and that for all we know most of these women were in Africa or something...
Hopi legends suggest some people [i mean, maybe a few...] survived in some cave or other, but what other American evidence is there to suggest surviving in the States or Canada is an option?

In chess it's well excepted that one needs to keep one's king mobile; let him get locked into place and you lose. One needs a good location [on the board, to continue the chess analogy] but also one needs options, i.e. staying mobile. That means things like:
- staying/getting fit [carrying bug out bag]
- ultra light-weight gear [bug out bag]
- extreme options like carrying insects [bug out bag]
- buried caches of valuables
- a dog
etc. etc.

Ego. In the end, life was ever about ego. Working out i learned long ago, leave ego outside of the gym; religion or spirituality? Let go of ego.
Location...? Same.
Be mobile. You've no assurements there will be any survivors on your continent, let alone in your region.
If Americans can find a good cave in Arizona or New Mexico i give them a chance. To all other regions i say: When you come out of your bunker (and you've had the LUCK to survive), do you have the resources to rebuild in the climate you're in or in a nuclear winter?

If you have the resources, i say go for it. You can bury tons of glass or plastic to make green houses to survive in northernly locations; you can bury years worth of supplies awaiting a shift in climate. Funds permitting, these are options but you should be real; if you don't, relocation is your only option. And even then you should be coming from a place of knowledge, realism and willingness to sacrifice [the ego...].
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: March 1, 2019 Leak Project interview of Marshall
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 08:05:10 AM »
Now, one might think it's 'easy' for me to talk about relocating since the country i'm in is the size of Delaware so what are the odds of it being a good spot to begin with? And then all these hundreds of millions of folks in the UK and USA are likely thinking there must be some place 'at home' where they can prepare.
Yeah, well... what if there isn't?

Some GREAT realism in your thread here Socrates! Thanks for all the good stuff to “chew” on will have to think some more on this before commenting more…

Thanks again,
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 08:16:26 AM »
just about everyone is counting on some kind of 'limited catastrophe'

There are those who say that we're at the culmination of a Grand Cycle, meaning that this entire maya or simulation is about to be dispensed with in favor of something else.

Speaking as a product of the public school system in the U.S. (until grad school anyway), I can attest that Americans in general, with exceptions, tend to be pitifully ignorant of geography. 

So the implicit invitation on Town Hall is for readers and contributors from outside of North America to write descriptive articles detailing their own location's survival assets and liabilities.  Not only would more of this be welcome, but we're depending on it.  With your travel experience Socrates, as well as Jim's, Solani's and perhaps others, there is potential among our Mods to help fill in those gaps in a first-hand format. 

One of Marshall's points that resonated with me was that the holy books of every civilization tell us to get prepared for cataclysms leading to a spiritual transition, but don't adequately spell out the "vehicle" for getting through it...

...meaning that we're left to follow primal examples set by such characters as Joseph ben Jacob (7 years' storage food), Lot (departing the city ahead of an urban implosion), Noah (conserving terrestrial DNA in preparation for an inundation)

...and explicit warnings such as were made by Jesus ben Joseph (storing lamp oil, social deterioration), and John the Revelator (celestial signs, terrestrial signs).

Perhaps one of the signs of willingness to sacrifice the ego is internal preparation to face one's temporal mortality somewhere along the line of transferring from this age to the next.  Am guessing that most awakened people in the U.S., regardless of our politics if any, are deeply conscious that our nation has accumulated karma and may be about to be taken out to the woodshed, per various dreams and prophecies.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 09:50:53 AM by R.R. Book »

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 02:19:43 PM »

So the implicit invitation on Town Hall is for readers and contributors from outside of North America to write descriptive articles detailing their own location's survival assets and liabilities.  Not only would more of this be welcome, but we're depending on it.  With your travel experience Socrates, as well as Jim's, Solani's and perhaps others, there is potential among our Mods to help fill in those gaps in a first-hand format. 

In all honesty... I really don't know what I'd write about the survival possibilities when it comes to Sweden. After all, I did choose to leave both the country and my kids... My choice was based on several reasons. Some personal family related "issues" but also due to the drastic changes that have occurred and keep escalating over there. And also that I felt that I "needed" (felt a calling) to be somewhere else... I love Sweden and I love the fact that it was a safe country to raise my children in, when they were young. That is the number 1 reason why even though I equally love my US birth-country, I didn't move back to the States when I'd divorced their father. I remembered all to well all the warnings of, don't talk to strangers, don't open the door if someone knocks and your parents aren't home, scream if someone touches you... I really didn't want my kids to have to grow up in that type of setting. Sweden was quite a different country back when they were kids... Now?? I could say a lot but, I'd very quickly be seen as a racist and not PC at ALL... So, I'll just say that, Sweden has now become a very dangerous and violent country and problem is, the Swedish people are not used to that kind of violence. They have for many generations been a very soft spoken and polite people so, quite frankly, they don't know how to fight or put their foot down and demand their rights as a people/sovereign nation... Granted, some of them have started to wake up and re-kindle the "Viking spirit" that is still in their genes but, I don't know if it's to late.

When choosing what country to move to when I decided that it was time for me to go, it was a "toss up" between Alaska and Canada. Canada won...  8)

However, it would all depend on how hard hit Sweden will get when SHTF. Be it PX, EMP, pole shift, whatever... The southern part of Sweden I would not recommend at all, much due to it's location and closeness to the main European continent. Denmark which is due west of Sweden is a beautiful country with good people but, it is directly connected to the main European continent and, it's way to flat. Not quite as flat/low laying as Holland but, not that much higher... If I would have to return to Sweden, I would choose the northern parts of Sweden which are close to the border of Norway. Both that the countryside up there is sheltered by the mountains and alp like geography of Norway but also due to that there is much less population up north. Most have moved south due to lack of jobs the further north you go. Yes, you have cold winters but compared to Canada, growing season is about a month longer. That is if we don't end up in a new ice age but also depending on if a pole shift changes where the continents will be located. If so, all bets are off and it is a big gamble wherever you chose to go...

However, if it didn't change all that much once the world has started to settle down, there are deep forests and MANY lakes and streams. Much wildlife, but not that many 4 legged predators to worry about. Wolves are more or less extinct in Sweden and the bear population isn't very big. No cougars or big cats. Bobcat being the biggest one.

Yeah, I'd recommend the northern part of Sweden if I had to move back, or possibly even further north and head east into Finland. Actually, Finland would probably be one of the safest countries "after". I'd love to move to Island but, a few to many large volcanoes. Greenland would also be a country I'd consider. Yes, I realize all the countries I have listed are countries that can get very cold but that is also one reason I'd choose them as most people would be heading south...

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~
*******************************[url=http://<a h

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 05:25:21 PM »
Thanks so much Solani for all the information. 

Did the Sami people make their annual migration that far to the western portion of Scandinavia? 

Have always felt a connection to them for some reason...

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 07:15:23 PM »
Thanks so much Solani for all the information. 

Did the Sami people make their annual migration that far to the western portion of Scandinavia? 

Have always felt a connection to them for some reason...

Yes, up north they would. You have the Sami people up north in both Norway, Sweden and Finland. Sweden being in the middle, Norway to the west and Finland to the east. All three borders connect at the most northern tip of Sweden, where you can actually stand in all three countries at the same time. (kind of like the four corners in the US) I don't think they ever really migrated that far south though, as they would follow the reindeer and the reindeer's search for food, which most of what their staple grass/moss (not sure of the words in English) grows mainly in the northern part of Sweden.  Sweden is a very narrow country, regardless of where you are in the country, you can drive from the western border to the eastern in about 5 - 6 hours (takes a bit longer the further north you are since the roads aren't all that good) From the northern border, down to the southern border in about 35+ hours... Not a very big country... Like the US and Canada, as well as most likely almost every country... The majority of the population is concentrated in the big cities on the east coast, west coast and the most southern tip, also coast. That is were the 3 largest cities are located, with smaller cities lining the coasts on all sides of the coastline. Not that many cities up north towards the border with Norway, since it's inland.

I agree, they are a very intriguing nation/people with much of their traditions preserved and handed down throughout the generations. Even if much has been lost over the years, they are actively trying to put together the missing pieces and keeping their language and history alive.

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~
*******************************[url=http://<a h

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 04:26:08 AM »
Thanks for orienting us - Amazing, 35 hours to go from N to S!  :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW