Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Leaders in the Px Community Who Have Disappeared or Had Their Channels Shut Down  (Read 3501 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Very scarry stuf!! Thanks for posting ..

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
That's a pretty slow way to kill a bunch of people.  If TPTW were to plan some mini-genocide, they would probably use something a lot faster and "neater", not that there's anything neat about murder. 

They could just wait a few months or a year for 5G to saturate about every square inch of the planet and they'll have trouble finding healthy people to kill.  Every living thing will be in a "slow death" march anyway.

some kind of gas, perhaps...
Been thinking...we'd better not give them any more ideas than they already have....

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Agreed.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Body of CDC researcher Timothy Cunningham found in a river near Atlanta… what did he know? Why was he murdered?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-05-body-of-cdc-researcher-timothy-cunningham-found-in-a-river-near-atlanta-what-did-he-know-why-was-he-murdered.html

(Natural News) The body of a CDC researcher named Timothy Cunningham was discovered in the Chattohoochee River near Atlanta today, reports Fox News.

Atlanta police tweeted the following message:

The Fulton County Medical Examiner’s Office has identified the body recovered in the Chattahoochee River in NW Atlanta late Tuesday to be missing CDC employee Timothy Cunningham.

Cunningham has been missing for almost two months, with speculation swirling about whether he had been “silenced” for knowing too much about the criminality and scientific fraud inside the CDC, a government-funded front for the child-killing vaccine industry.

Max

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Anther theory circulating right now that seems to fit with the timeline includes this one:

The fact that CDC is requesting $400 million to replace that same bio-containment lab in Atlanta which is only 13 years old suggests to some that there may have been a containment breach.

This supposed breach may have infected Dr. Cunningham, who became ill.

Such illness may have been addressed by eliminating him, or by allowing him to disappear into another facility for treatment and containment.

Or possibly he is one of the many elite whose absences are being explained away as they bow out of society and take their exclusive spot in one of the bunkers?

More discussion: http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=6925.msg103952#msg103952
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 06:07:19 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Anther theory circulating right now that seems to fit with the timeline includes this one:

The fact that CDC is requesting $400 million to replace that same bio-containment lab in Atlanta which is only 13 years old suggests to some that there may have been a containment breach.

This supposed breach may have infected Dr. Cunningham, who became ill.

Such illness may have been addressed by eliminating him, or by allowing him to disappear into another facility for treatment and containment.

Or possibly he is one of the many elite whose absences are being explained away as they bow out of society and take their exclusive spot in one of the bunkers?

More discussion: http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=6925.msg103952#msg103952

R.R. - really interesting theories there...
Perhaps he is in a bunker...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
But didn't we just read yesterday that his body was found in the Chattahoochie (sp) River?  Of course, maybe there was a "body" that they are claiming is his.  I'd like to see an interview with his parents who can say conclusively that they did see his body right after it was pulled from the river, and that they do believe it was his.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Just want to give a heads-up to anyone on Town Hall who posts Truth videos on Youtube:

I began experiencing heavy censorship recently, so much so that my internet connection was constantly being cut off, though our internet bill is always paid on or ahead of time.  I finally had to make a decision to no longer use a "channel," which everyone is required to have for subscribing to other Youtube channels, whether they actually post any videos or not.  I am not a video poster, but occasionally would post constructive comments on other people's videos. 

I'd love to be someone who can "thumbs-up" your valuable videos, which I frequently quote on Town Hall, but the battle just to get an internet connection is not worth having a channel any more.  I hope no one will feel snubbed that I am no longer an official "subscriber," but please know that I am a regular unsubscribed visitor to Truth Community channels, and will continue to post as many of your insights as possible, as they have been so important to furthering the discussion among us.

Just know that such a degree of censorship must mean that we're moving in the right direction...

Many blessings.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Just want to give a heads-up to anyone on Town Hall who posts Truth videos on Youtube:

I began experiencing heavy censorship recently, so much so that my internet connection was constantly being cut off, though our internet bill is always paid on or ahead of time.  I finally had to make a decision to no longer use a "channel," which everyone is required to have for subscribing to other Youtube channels, whether they actually post any videos or not.  I am not a video poster, but occasionally would post constructive comments on other people's videos. 

I'd love to be someone who can "thumbs-up" your valuable videos, which I frequently quote on Town Hall, but the battle just to get an internet connection is not worth having a channel any more.  I hope no one will feel snubbed that I am no longer an official "subscriber," but please know that I am a regular unsubscribed visitor to Truth Community channels, and will continue to post as many of your insights as possible, as they have been so important to furthering the discussion among us.

Just know that such a degree of censorship must mean that we're moving in the right direction...

Many blessings.
It is my understanding that "net neutrality" has now been repealed, so that would certainly make it even easier to discriminate against "dissidents" and anyone who is perceived to "rock the boat", which could be just about anyone.  So, since net neutrality has been repealed, your connections might be the victim of "throttling" or frank disconnections.  Unfortunately TPTB aren't quite yet TPTW.

But thanks for what you have done and are doing.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
The thanks can be shared around equally, as everyone assumes a bit of the risk in posting!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Self-protection and healing for Truth Community leaders, or anyone who feels they are a potential target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr-R2y3-Kwc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DttpAnkErk

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:07:23 PM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8OaCKV850w

Am exceedingly puzzled and concerned about this announcement that Dutchsinse has been coerced into halting his work as of the end of this year.  Even Terral Croft is picking up this story in his most recent newsletter.

In the above video, which was allegedly only left up on Dutch's Youtube channel for 10 minutes, he says that "no individual" forced him into this decision, but that he is being hounded by "Civil Defense" and is prepared to "submit to authority."

Thoughts?

Screenshot of Dutch's most recent video titles:

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
If his site claims he is prepared to "submit to authority", it sounds to me that he didn't even write that.  Perhaps whoever has taken over the site, will be slowly but surely tweaking it through the end of the year.

The "submit to authority" is exactly what TPTB are hoping everyone else will do.  I don't believe he wrote that, unless maybe a loaded gun was held to his head while he was typing!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
More here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AjKFkWQeK4

Sounds as if he's being called out by name in official publications around the world...

In this video he says he plans to keep his channel up but do no forecasts, just reporting events as they take place.

He does specifically speak of fears of being arrested.

In my opinion, this persecution vindicates his theories!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:25:39 PM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
In the above video, which was allegedly only left up on Dutch's Youtube channel for 10 minutes, he says that "no individual" forced him into this decision, but that he is being hounded by "Civil Defense" and is prepared to "submit to authority."

Is he from China maybe??

Black Mirror: China’s Dystopian ‘Social Credit System’ Is Switched On

https://www.technocracy.news/black-mirror-chinas-dystopian-social-credit-system-is-switched-on/

It’s been in the pipeline for years: a sprawling, technological mass surveillance network the likes of which the world has never seen. And it’s already been switched on.

China’s “Social Credit System” – which is expected to be fully operational by 2020 – doesn’t just monitor the nation’s almost 1.4 billion citizens. It’s also designed to control and coerce them, in a gigantic social engineering experiment that some have called the “gamification of trust”.

That’s because the massive project, which has been slowly coming together for over a decade, is about assigning an individual trust score to each and every citizen, and to businesses too.

According to China’s Communist Party, the system will “allow the trustworthy to roam freely under heaven while making it hard for the discredited to take a single step”.

To pull this off, the unprecedented scheme will harness the immense reach of China’s technological infrastructure: some 200 million CCTV cameras, according to a report by Australia’s Foreign Correspondent.

The idea is these ever-watchful eyes will be hooked up to facial recognition systems, and cross-checked with financial, medical records, and legal records – with the whole apparatus regulated and interpreted by advanced, big-data-crunching AI networks.

But if you break the rules, beware. People who are late with payments, or caught jaywalking or smoking in non-smoking areas, will be punished.

In what’s being described as a “digital dictatorship”, their score takes a hit for each infraction, meaning they incur things like financial penalties and even travel restrictions.

That’s what happened to investigative journalist Liu Hu, who says the social credit system destroyed his career after he was blacklisted for making accusations of government corruption.

Branded “dishonest”, he had access to rail travel suspended, and his social media accounts – comprising some 2 million followers – were reportedly shut down, effectively making his job impossible.

As Hu told Foreign Correspondent, he doesn’t believe most Chinese are aware of how these kinds of punishments could affect them.

“You can see from the Chinese people’s mental state,” he says.

“Their eyes are blinded and their ears are blocked. They know little about the world and live in an illusion.”

Max.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...