Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: is scotland safe  (Read 1536 times)

johnnie83

is scotland safe
« on: February 07, 2012, 06:47:15 PM »
hi there , i live in scotland 5 miles from the mountains and know of many lodgings along the highest ridges but i'm not sure what i'm expecting people are saying some strange acquisations of tidal waves and solar storms ,e.t.c. but i do not know what to believe . what i do know is information has been lost about when the planet is to return officially , i truelly believe in the sumerian story of visitors from the planet nibiru teaching us of the solar system and they knew the dates of the return journey and i believe the chiefs of this world know also . but what is it and when is it , the 21st dec 2012 is not long when do we leave work and run to safety? when do we stop paying taxes to stupid chiefs ? the mountain i am considering is 2034 ft above sea level and is 43 miles inland surrounded by other mountains , please if anyone has info on this subject of where is safe and where is not get back to me please before the 21st of december 2012 , bad sense of humour lol
born of this world to experience life as a mortal .

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
Re: is scotland safe
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:07:40 PM »
Johnnie,  hello again.  I love your keen sense of humor.  Keep it up.  I am all the way on the other side of the planet, in Southern California, to be exact, and I am as uncomfortable here as you are being there.  We are both in for a tidal wave my friend if we stay where we are.  Not good news for either of us.  I have plans to move, as should you.  You need to find a way to get out of Scotland and get as far into Europe as you can if your resources permit.  If you can get to a safe zone, then all the better.  I can give you the following as prognostication for Scotland:

http://www.zetatalk2.com/info/tinfx133.htm

I was going to post this:  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?board=37.0 to point you in the right direction but I see you have already found your way there.  That was the best help I can give you at the moment.  I will keep thinking about this.  If it means anything at all, I would encourage you to take a deep breath and calm down, first of all...  You can't think straight when you are panicked.  Secondly, you still have some time, I think Johnnie, to do your own research and use this TH as a resource.  Don't try and read it all in a night or two as that is impossible.  As you read through the topics in the TH you will find links to other websites and townhalls...  Don't stray too far from homebase but do your own research Johnnie.  Feel free to ask as many questions as you like as we are all here to help.  Peace and good night over there.  JKB

You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

inselemel

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 03:44:29 AM »
Hi johnnie83, i also live in Scotland - Glasgow, i do not know what mountains you are 5 miles from but i personally think a lot of the Highlands will be a safe area. Again in my humble opinion i believe that the lack of people and the terrain will make it easier for people to 'bug out' without being stopped by the authorities if they so choose to do so as well as the elevation factor. Some might dismiss the Light Centres idea which i have started a topic on (under the Lurking 2012 subject area) but i personally believe in it and again i personally belive they will be soon and one will be nr or around the Cairngorms NP. The Scots are a hardy race and i believe we are well suited for the upcoming adventures.

If i get any info of safe areas in Scotland i will post it here.

Cheers Inselemel

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:46:24 AM by inselemel »

johnnie83

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 07:14:51 AM »
hi there inselemel thanks for your reply i live near edzell which is close to montrose if that helps but i dont know what to expect if anything happens , the hope i cling to is that we are all wrong i suppouse ,i hope time passes the predicted dates and we all still live in comfort of home, i have a plan with not much money needed prior i know off an old bothy high up on mount keane where the pass to lochnagar and deeside meet , fortunatelly my hill walking knowledge may actually save my familys life if the time is to come , depending on whether or not there is a tidal wave like the movie 2012 . where does most of the information you have gathered come from on the upcoming events as i don't bother with you tube as a credibal source ,and this site is the only reasonable info i have. thanks again for your reply i hope we all live long and wish you all the best.
born of this world to experience life as a mortal .

inselemel

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 12:22:39 PM »
I think thats great about you being a hillwalker and familiar with a suitable 'safeplace' already in mind. I wasn't familiar with the area but it (Mount Keen) looks good to me from the what i read on the various links. The info i have put on different posts re a Tidal Wave etc just come from my interest in different prophecies (mainly Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce) and relatively recently a couple of years ago i heard of a US & UK scientist's having a computer generated model if the Volcano on the island of Palma erupts and falls into the Atlantic like they think it will will cause a massive Tsunami which will be so bad that it will reach the N & S America and on it's way the north flank of the tidal wave will hit the UK but the Highlands look's like they will be safe.
 I know not everyone believes in prophecies (i.e. Edgar Cayce's one that a large mass of land will rise out of the Atlantic and basically knock out Ireland completely and only leaves the Highlands and a small area of England safe) and prophecies are not completed because of various reasons (e.g. the Collective consciousness of us humans can alter timeline and prophecies are not set in stone). It is just my feelings on the matter that the UK will experience a massive tidal wave but even if that does not happen it is good to have a plan in case 'something' happens whatever that might be. As regards the Light Centres idea i first heard of them through my interest in the Crystal Skull's legend and i have 2 e-books which has info obtained  from a renowned Canadian psychic channelling info through the MH Crystal Skull. ( i have opened a topic on the Crystal Skulls under the Dreams and Paranormal area). I know none of it is concrete evidence and a lot of people dismiss channelling info but what was imparted in the e-books made sense to me and felt correct to me. There is also the topic of ascension which Jim Farmer started which is very interesting and recent channelings from the http://galacticchannelings.com/english/index.html have reaffirmed that these Light Centres or Cities of Light are coming. It has not been said where these light centres will be - it's just my 'feeling' that one may be near the Glenmore area near Aviemore, time will tell i suppose. But i do think your bothy plan and the area is a good one.

Cheers and all the best.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 11:53:19 AM »
hi there , i live in scotland 5 miles from the mountains and know of many lodgings along the highest ridges but i'm not sure what i'm expecting people are saying some strange acquisations of tidal waves and solar storms ,e.t.c. but i do not know what to believe . what i do know is information has been lost about when the planet is to return officially , i truelly believe in the sumerian story of visitors from the planet nibiru teaching us of the solar system and they knew the dates of the return journey and i believe the chiefs of this world know also . but what is it and when is it , the 21st dec 2012 is not long when do we leave work and run to safety? when do we stop paying taxes to stupid chiefs ? the mountain i am considering is 2034 ft above sea level and is 43 miles inland surrounded by other mountains , please if anyone has info on this subject of where is safe and where is not get back to me please before the 21st of december 2012 , bad sense of humour lol

Hello johnny83 this is a belated reply to your Topic.  ;)
We are looking forward to more of your posts here.
I have been putting some Topics into archives (see last board in International survival) however I
do not intend to archive this one.
Very important for members to exchange ideas on where to go.
Sincerely,
Barb Townsend

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...