Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Some things which supposedly reverse vision loss  (Read 2757 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Some things which supposedly reverse vision loss
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2018, 07:14:22 PM »
I just discovered from PFAF that kaniwa can be used to make a beverage similar to hot chocolate and is 16% high-quality protein which includes lysine, so I wonder if quinoa and GKH also could be used in this way?  Will experiment this summer  ;)

https://www.pfaf.org/USER/Plant.aspx?LatinName=Chenopodium+pallidicaule

Yumm! I hadn't heard of this as a beverage...awesome.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2018, 04:39:20 PM »
From there, how does it become a beverage I wonder?
Another guess, but am betting they sprout for a short while, and then when the sprouts are a certain length, blend into a slurry and add whatever flavorings are wanted. 

I guess the actual seeds/grains could be used, but the sprouts absorb so much water as they grow, the sprouts idea seems logical, but still a guess.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2018, 05:31:29 PM »
That gives me something to experiment with next summer, anyway.  And sprouted grains are supposed to be so much easier to assimilate.  Thanks Ilinda!  :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...