Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Some things which supposedly reverse vision loss  (Read 3796 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Some things which supposedly reverse vision loss
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2018, 07:14:22 PM »
I just discovered from PFAF that kaniwa can be used to make a beverage similar to hot chocolate and is 16% high-quality protein which includes lysine, so I wonder if quinoa and GKH also could be used in this way?  Will experiment this summer  ;)

https://www.pfaf.org/USER/Plant.aspx?LatinName=Chenopodium+pallidicaule

Yumm! I hadn't heard of this as a beverage...awesome.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2018, 04:39:20 PM »
From there, how does it become a beverage I wonder?
Another guess, but am betting they sprout for a short while, and then when the sprouts are a certain length, blend into a slurry and add whatever flavorings are wanted. 

I guess the actual seeds/grains could be used, but the sprouts absorb so much water as they grow, the sprouts idea seems logical, but still a guess.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2018, 05:31:29 PM »
That gives me something to experiment with next summer, anyway.  And sprouted grains are supposed to be so much easier to assimilate.  Thanks Ilinda!  :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW