Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: CRANBERRIES  (Read 1556 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
CRANBERRIES
« on: April 15, 2018, 08:19:01 PM »
Note from Yowbarb: I don't claim to be an expert on cranberries. I sure do not think I could grow them, but I do know from personal experience, my kidneys work better when I drink cranberry juice. I also "sense" an antibacterial property and and I seem to feel better in the digestive area.

I am not a purist. I drink inexpensive generic cranberry-cherry juice from WalMart, which does contain sugar. No high fructose corn syrup, no corn syrup, no colors etc.  It is delicious, sugar makes it go down easier, and even with sugar it helps me a lot.
(Granted, without sugar probably better.)

Years ago I shared a Metrolink train ride with a gal (met her on the train and we yakked nonstop between L.A. and Riverside.) She was African-American and had a number of complex health problems, like I did. She said, when she drinks the cranberry juice, her lupus goes into remission!!

This topic is about the use of cranberries, in any form, anything you know about them or how to use.
Please do not be shy, post your opinions, your recipes..

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/fruit/health-benefits-of-cranberry-juice.html?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=15Apr18WebPush

15 Amazing Benefits Of Cranberry Juice

The health benefits of cranberry juice include relief from urinary tract infection (UTI), respiratory disorders, kidney stones, cancer, and heart diseases. It is also beneficial in preventing stomach disorders and diabetes, as well as gum diseases caused by dental plaque. Phytonutrients, which are naturally derived plant compounds, are present in cranberries and have been found to prevent a wide range of health problems.

[MORE]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:33:47 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: CRANBERRIES
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 08:58:41 PM »
That is amazing how that woman's lupus went into remission when she would drink cranberry juice!  Thanks for posting both of these which I apparently missed.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 11:35:59 PM »
That is amazing how that woman's lupus went into remission when she would drink cranberry juice!  Thanks for posting both of these which I apparently missed.

Yes, that was wonderful yakking with her on the Metrolink. L.A. County a big area, never saw her again.
The tidbit about her lupus going into remission when she consumes cranberry extract capsules, that was just as she was hopping off the train. Big smiles. So great to run into people like that...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 11:38:09 PM »

My father had borderline, almost, prostrate cancer and he was taking the cranberry extract for awhile...
He never officially did get diagnosed with it and did survive to almost 86 years old so he did pretty well.
He and Mother used to take various extracts, Coenzyme Q10 etc.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!