Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: using a pendulum  (Read 2266 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
using a pendulum
« on: April 19, 2018, 11:03:56 PM »
YouTuber Quartz Crystal explains a number of things about using a pendulum, but i should start out with some caveats:
- she says only one-in-5000 have a soul [= "source players"]; the rest are zombies
- you must raise your frequency first to use your pendulum
- a diet containing meat [/fish], blood or anything with a hart lowers one's frequency too much

Quartz Crystal says a reset is nigh and that your properly programmed pendulum will help answer questions you have, though questions regarding the future are inherently dodgy.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 11:57:48 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: using a pendulum
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 10:30:14 AM »
Re. pendulum usage:

One friend and myself get good responses, while another friend (with lower level of consciousness but still very good level) gets nothing.  (Interference by attitude/belief, I think)

A pendulum on a stand, as opposed to being hand-held, produces no response (in one test by me.  I did not then touch the stand; I will do that experiment later.)

questions regarding the future are inherently dodgy.

I ask only about possibility at this time,  not absolute Yes/No.  Usually in terms of general level of likelihood and/or general level of confidence (low, medium, or high).

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 10:36:50 PM »
Re. pendulum usage:

One friend and myself get good responses, while another friend (with lower level of consciousness but still very good level) gets nothing.  (Interference by attitude/belief, I think)

A pendulum on a stand, as opposed to being hand-held, produces no response (in one test by me.  I did not then touch the stand; I will do that experiment later.)

questions regarding the future are inherently dodgy.

I ask only about possibility at this time,  not absolute Yes/No.  Usually in terms of general level of likelihood and/or general level of confidence (low, medium, or high).
Interesting about your use of pendulum regarding questions about the future or possibilities.  I've used mine (I always carry several) primarily to test for food purity, but might try again about future, situations, etc.  but in the past did not have good luck at all when testing for possibilities, such as future events.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 12:31:41 PM »
Interesting method of ascertaining what you're really eating Ilinda, and when I think about it, we really don't know with absolute certainty what our food has been exposed to, do we?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 07:05:18 PM »
Interesting method of ascertaining what you're really eating Ilinda, and when I think about it, we really don't know with absolute certainty what our food has been exposed to, do we?
We can only hope the labels are accurate and the farmers are honest.  That's why it's an excellent idea to get to know your farmer and once you dialogue with him/her you'll have a better idea.

I always dowse the milk or yogurt because so many things could go wrong when dealing with raw milk.  The farmer we buy from is truly conscientious, but even then there are so many factors involved, that it's a good idea to test for purity ("compatible with life"). 

And always dowse food from grocery store.  Here's an interesting tidbit.  Even though Green Giant is not advertised as organic, their veggies always seem to dowse "good".  I even wonder if they buy organic but don't bother to certify, just to avoid the red tape.  And I add I have no financial interest in Green Giant brand food and just mention this as food for thought. 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...