Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Quartz Crystal: very few 'people' even have a soul...  (Read 2118 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Quartz Crystal: very few 'people' even have a soul...
« on: April 19, 2018, 11:32:49 PM »
Introducing Quartz Crystal:
- we're all living in a Matrix [much like in the movie]
- it's a game Source set in motion more than a million years ago
- we are about to enter a reset [like in the last Matrix movie]
- the game has been already won [like at the end of the movie Highlander]
- at the reset there is a harvest [like in the movie Jupiter Rising]
- there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
- all other people are soulless [zombies, as it were]; 5000 to every soul
- entities like Reptilians are real

I find her teaching very compelling for a number of reasons concerning TEOTWAWKI:
- her talk of a coming reset; i'm guessing one happens every 13,000 years...
- it would help explain why i haven't been able to find a single soul to join me
- look at how few people are active here; this suggests few on Earth with a will to live

This is heavy stuff indeed and Quartz Crystal is very clear that if you're not excited about her message, you do well to ignore it and go on with your life. I myself find it liberating and it has compelled me to stop eating meat [again] and avoid all sexual activity in order to raise my frequency, since she states that otherwise the law of attraction will not work for me [which has been my experience even though i'm convinced the LoA is real]. I have also immediately discontinued the consumption of any and all alcohol, since she states that this invites negative spirits [pun intended].

My own research has shown me that 75% of folks are traumatized to the point of subhumanity, whereas the other 25% show solidarity with the 75%, leading to a general culture of subhumanity. Furthermore, i've noticed that there are very few able to somehow transcend this dilemma that controls the world we live in. I've often mused that it must be a fraction of 1%; Quartz Crystal's estimate puts this number at around 0.02% and i can believe that.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this idea that there will then only be about 100 people with souls in the city i live in [of half a million folk] and that therefore many animals and children i may have found endearing are nonetheless soulless. If this is truth, i'm willing to make the emotional adjustment, but after a life of living with the idea that i'm surrounded by potential equals, any such adjustment will not happen overnight.
The idea that life is a game already resonates with me, for this is in line with the Teaching of Adi Da Samraj, Who states in His books that it is a leela, i.e. Sanskrit for "play" (or song). I know it's a popular idea that there's a point to life or that we're all here for a reason, but i myself dropped that idea a long time ago anyway. After all, if i am an aspect of the Divine, then what do i have to learn? Ultimately, we're all just joking around here, seems to be the highest teaching.

I know how it sounds and so does Quartz Crystal. On the other hand, it's not like i don't know how it feels to be the odd one out...
If you resonate with the above, you can check out her YouTube channel.
[Otherwise i suggest you ignore this post and her channel altogether.]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:35:37 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Quartz Crystal: very few 'people' even have a soul...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 05:09:16 AM »
Wow Soc, I subscribed to her channel after reading your article.

Congratulations on the alcohol detox!

Interesting that she mentions @ around 9:15 that the Law of Attraction is lower on the developmental hierarchy than the Law of Creation.

Will experiment with continuing to eliminate meat - it does seem more difficult to digest now.

Am finding out a couple of things in my own life re: the subhuman traumatized ones:

They have an undeveloped child at their kernel, which I need to empathize with at a safe distance. 

And as I continue to develop spiritually, they tend to disappear from my life.  They require drama in an attempt to "catch up" on early development that they missed out on.  I increasingly require peace and quiet.  That doesn't make me superior, but does place me out of range.

I know some Sufis who also believe that life is a story that needs to be re-written.  :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 05:26:39 AM by R.R. Book »

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
animals and zombies...
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 01:33:26 AM »
After a few days [...] of trying to wrap my head (and heart) around Quartz Crystal's message [in other words, i may totally review my take on some matters later if increased frequency level and understanding demand it], there are a number of observations i'd like to add.

For one, the matter of eating flesh ["/meat/blood/fish/anything with a heart"] would appear to be a prime concern. I can dig this as i started working my way toward a vegetarian diet at age 20, ate completely vegetarian for 10 years, 2 of which even vegan. Also, i have always envisioned myself returning to such diets again [and god knows how much easier that is in today's world than it was in the 80's and 90's]. Having said that, if not eating animals is such a big deal [as QC's admonitions suggest], then it would appear that human animals [i.e. 'zombies', soulless just like the animals] deserve (at least) a similar treatment and sympathy that animals do. I.E. if killing animals is enough to lose the game, then what are we to do with the billions of people who will similarly live out their lives and then dissolve into nothingness?
This brings me to the work [writing] i've done so far concerning what it means to be 'a human being' and how humans can and should live worthy lives. There's really only one thing that's changed: i used to hope that the tiny minority could ultimately turn things around based on all of the information and understanding our age is supplying. I think i can now see how this is baseless, however; it was always 75% traumatized [subhuman] and 25% showing solidarity to the traumatized majority out of very human imperatives (with a tiny minority being able to transcend the dilemma), but if it's really only 0.02% who have a soul, it's clear their numbers will not increase nor will they ever be able to bring forth a soulful culture (to inherently soulless beings).

However, just as animals should not be killed, let alone tortured in inhumane intensive animal husbandry practices, i dare say it behoves source players to similarly deal with the soulless masses in ways that are appropriate and empathetic. And since my 'religious', political and cultural ideas were always nothing more than protocols and advice on how to achieve an inherently human society [i.e. i never had any kind of 'transcendence' or 'spirituality' in mind], sharing my insights on the human condition is as relevant as ever, since it is akin to proper animal husbandry tactics and conditions. Indeed, why should source players act as if the fate of the soulless masses are none of their concern? That would be like denying the fate of animals and just going on eating them.
That's one point.

Another point that sprung to mind concerns prepping. It is related to the above.
Quartz Crystal points out in one of her vids that 'prepping' is irrelevant because the souls who have a higher [5 and above] frequency will not experience any devastation or traumatic events.
Now, according to her messages, i should at some point (soon) be able to attain knowledge about such matters myself after i have increased my own frequency and such. However, common sense suggests to me the following:
- a non-traumatic death is still a death. QC states all souls will receive new bodies after the coming reset event; that's 1.5 million souls alive today and a total of 526 million souls that have ever lived [but lost the game and gotten trapped].
I am not afraid of death [part of me invites it...], but i've no death wish; if i can survive, i'll try.
- Nibiru or whatever else causes global devastation every 13,000 years or so likely exists on all planes, not just in 'lower' dimensions.
- my preparations were never made from fear; they stem from logic, common sense and empathy
- in a higher vibration world [i.e. after the final reset] i/we/mankind will still (likely) need the kind of information i have been collecting in my library, seed collection and zoo [animals i plan to keep], i.e. even if there are only source players on Earth. Yes, even a 'stone age' world with only 'enlightened' beings would be wonderful, but if it's possible to save the knowledge of how to live life with some technological sophistication, i fail to see how falling back into a stone age would be preferable. The knowledge i collect was never meant to make me rich or powerful in a post-cataclysmic world; it was always meant for the enjoyment of mankind.

As to the final point, i am reminded of the story of the man who was sent 3 ships...
A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.
Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."
The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."
So the rowboat went on.
Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."
To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."
So the motorboat went on.
Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."
To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."
So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.
Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"
To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

And right now all with eyes to see and ears to hear are receiving hints of what's to come. To not act on such things feels to me like suicide. One can rationalize away the coming of the storm but putting on a jacket is just appropriate, not fearful or paranoid. Similarly, i see my preparations as simply an appropriate response to the kind of knowledge we here at planetXtownhall all share. Nothing more or less. And if it all turns out to have been for naught, my motives were pure and i'll just have to consider it a mandala i put together only to have it blown away...
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 05:23:53 AM »
it would appear that human animals [i.e. 'zombies', soulless just like the animals] deserve (at least) a similar treatment and sympathy that animals do. I.E. if killing animals is enough to lose the game, then what are we to do with the billions of people who will similarly live out their lives and then dissolve into nothingness?

I too spent much of yesterday listening to her videos - lots of food for thought.

She doesn't specifically say that killing animals is enough to lose the game, her peeve was ingesting them.  She says in one of her tapes that "someone" is awaiting permission to consume our human flesh, and that we are giving our permission if we consume any living thing that had a heart.  So consumption seems to be the big sin.  If we're in a kill or be killed situation, am guessing that self defense is OK.  Psychic self-defense in the first place is even better, which could prevent a kill-or-be-killed situation from ever arising.  She also does say that we can choose to kill or eat meat for one day, thus lowering our vibration and losing power for a day, but then build it back up again, though she does caution against doing it two days in a row.

From what I've seen of the present generation, we don't need to wait for an apocalypse for zombies to exist - they're here already - and much of their condition is not entirely their fault, given horrific upbringings.  So Crystal seems to be saying that we need to set up psychic barriers against contact with such individuals by not frequenting the places where they go, diminishing the need for more difficult or violent interactions with them.

It might be good to define what you and Crystal mean by source players for Town Hall readers: It means ensouled individuals who are connected with their higher power, though she denies the possibility of God's existence.

I agree with you that the majority are traumatized, and disagree with Crystal that we in Awareness are bringing about the apocalypse ourselves by merely prepping for it.  Regarding how many or few are ensouled, Native Americans teach that for the first 20 years of life, all children and youth belong exclusively to Creator.  If Creator chooses, their spirits can be removed from the earth by age 20.  If the children are still alive and ensouled at age 20, then Creator has gifted their souls to the earth.  From a clinical standpoint, it could be said that children who are not anchored into this world with adequate love and attention will never develop into fully functioning adults, which could be a way of saying that their souls are not gifted to the earth.  Possibly same message with different words.  The Bible does mention that at the end of time, people would be specifically afraid of children and youth.

I also believe that ascension will involve an instantaneous death and re-creation into our ascended adult bodies.  Even if we find ourselves in some advanced state in which we don't need food and warmth, there still may be others in our care, such as animals and children, who may not have ascended along with us, though scripture suggests that all the remaining ones will be changed.  So we can prep for them, if not for ourselves.

One final thing I hesitate to agree with her about: I too used to shy away from participation in on-line discussions, and to this day will not go on Facebook or the equivalent, but here we find that we have a precious community of those in Awareness that needs and deserves to be supported, and we realize that our time together on the Web may be very short now.  She speaks against posting comments, saying they will create entanglements, but in the case of intentional community, we are so decentralized as an international population, that I consider the Web to be an indispensable gift here at the end.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: prepping
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 08:33:28 AM »
I agree with you that the majority are traumatized, and disagree with Crystal that we in Awareness are bringing about the apocalypse ourselves by merely prepping for it.  Regarding how many or few are ensouled, Native Americans teach that for the first 20 years of life, all children and youth belong exclusively to Creator.  If Creator chooses, their spirits can be removed from the earth by age 20.  If the children are still alive and ensouled at age 20, then Creator has gifted their souls to the earth.  From a clinical standpoint, it could be said that children who are not anchored into this world with adequate love and attention will never develop into fully functioning adults, which could be a way of saying that their souls are not gifted to the earth.  Possibly same message with different words.  The Bible does mention that at the end of time, people would be specifically afraid of children and youth.
Your words give me hope and calm; my son of 10 is of course innocent and unable to influence what he is fed [though, to be truthful, my Dutch wife's mother voluntarily stopped eating meat at age 7 (even though i consider her evil...)]. I certainly hope (and indeed expect) that a loving god/cosmos takes into account that what my son eats is beyond his scope of control. And besides that, as his growing body is very different from that of an adult, the effects on his frequency might very well be very different to those on an adult, both biologically or energetically.

Based on your reply, you've clearly seen vids that i have not yet. [With over 200 to choose from, that's no miracle...]
QC states that all remaining souls are incarnated in our age but she makes no statement concerning when the reset will take place. And even when it starts, it's an 11-year period. In other words, even if it starts tomorrow, there's still years to prepare and develop [though it is of course better to be prepared before TSHTF.

I agree that the zombie apocalypse has already happened in the sense that most people appear to be living out a zombie-like existence already. However, 2 things might be brought in against this idea:
- if living a soulless life is common, then any 'zombie apocalypse' has already been going on for millennia
- military research shows that people [i.e. the soulless masses] revert to cannibalism after a mere 15 days without food [don't ask me for a link; i've scoured the net in order to find said research but it doesn't appear to be available anymore]. A 'zombie apocalypse' would then simply be the logical result of mass food shortages.

The Law of Attraction states that fear is a strong attraction force, i.e. what you fear will likely come about. As i've stated, however, prepping from logic, common sense and/or empathy is a completely different story. For one, if you see a storm brewing and you put on a rain coat, your putting on the rain coat does not bring the storm about...
Yes, and i concur, most 'preppers' appear to be coming from fear. On the other hand, those in fear do not tend to be ensouled to begin with, hence their ability to create is limited. Of course i have no idea how many of the 1.5 million souls on Earth today are calling forth destruction through paranoia. In line with QC's teaching, it's a moot point since such souls will too be harvested and suffer a very different fate than those working from higher incentives.

I will continue to prep, both for the ensouled and for human beings whose time is short. If i as an arachnophobe refuse to kill spiders without reason, i cannot imagine remaining indifferent to the fate of human beings, ensouled or no. [From a sovereignty standpoint the distinction between "human being" and "man" is an essential one; if one states to TPTB that one is a human being, one apparently is admitting to being an 'animal', whereas if one refers to oneself as a man, this is considered an acceptable reference for someone in standing. In relation to the matter of being ensouled or soulless, this becomes a very interesting distinction...]

I see your point on ingesting flesh as opposed to (intentionally) causing animals harm, but QC also speaks of what ingesting flesh is putting out to Source, i.e. a kind of contract or consent that if you eat flesh, that your flesh too is meant/liable to be consumed. Now, if we take that logic one step further, then if you cause or ignore harm to soulless creatures, it might convey a similar consent that you too will suffer harm or your harm be ignored. In other words, QC's explanation for why meat should not be consumed holds within it further responsibilities and consequences.
Yes, it is a very different thing to feel guilt or worry for creatures or folk out of your control, but to ignore the fate of those you come into contact with, this is a different matter, i believe. Indeed, the Bible too speaks of one's obligation to return one's neighbor's ox [see pentateuch] if one sees it has gone astray, for otherwise you might as well have stolen the ox yourself.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 09:21:56 AM by Socrates »
survival database

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 10:15:32 PM »
Coming in too late here to add much to this very interesting discourse, but one thing that has bothered me greatly is the issue of eating animal flesh.  Now, mind you, I'm not whining about what others do, but here's my own dilemma, and maybe someone can add something helpful....

For around 30 or more years I was vegetarian and did fine with that, but over time I must have been deficient in one or more minerals, vitamines, etc., as I began to have dreams of eating eggs, and then dreams of eating chicken!  The egg dreams were getting so intense that I began to eat them, and then occasionally iund a source of organic chicken (still hard to find geniune organic), so we do eat chicken several times a year now.

Anyway, the biggest guilt trip I'm always on is the wild-caught salmon.  After discovering that Alaskan wild-caught salmon is still available to the common man/person, and knowing it's nutritional value, we buy it regularly.  BUT, what I'd really prefer is not to eat something that might have gone to feed a grizzly bear during the spawning season.  My dream of dreams is to visit Alaska and anywhere in the Pacific northwest during salmon spawning season and hike over the rocky shorelines where the recently killed and/or bear-mauled salmon are thrashing around on the rocks, or maybe recently dead.  THOSE are the salmon I want and wish I knew how to access them!  They would be almost as fresh as anything wild caught and thrown into some catch basin to await processing.

Is there any Native group who gathers up the salmon I describe?

On other topics, it does appear to this chick that most of the population is already assimilated.  For them resistance wasn't futile, because they never resisted in the first place!  In fact, it appears most of them can't wait to be immersed even deeper.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: infrequent carnivorism
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 07:35:00 AM »
I hear ya; god, i wonder if i'd gone the vegetarian route if i'd been a teenager in this age, for what brought me to it was what i saw concerning how pigs are 'raised' and the torture they endure for the sake of their flesh. But as you point out, there are (more) humane options available today (that were nigh inconceivable in 1985).

Daniel Vitalis ate a vegan diet for 15 years [!] but changed that for reasons similar to the ones you mention. Obviously, though, he doesn't get the flesh he now consumes from supermarkets... He eloquently pointed out in one interview how there have never existed cultures that were vegan, though some vegetarian cultures have thrived. And i have often mused that if one were to eat a can of sardines once in a while, that would make a huge difference to never consuming flesh. And though the death of commercially caught fish is horrific [with them suffocating to death], they have lived their lives free as nature intends.

If you're eating properly raised and slaughtered fowl a few times a year, especially from the point of view of need rather than from enjoyment, i dare say your frequency will survive it. As well, since Quartz Crystal suggests you can increase your frequency even after a mere 7 days of vegetarian eating, with 30 days being significant.

Furthermore it should be noted that neither chimps nor cows are actually vegetarians...
The diet of chimps [our closest genetic relatives in nature] consists of 2% 'animal' protein, with them eating ants, carion and even sometimes hunting down monkeys. And then think of all the bugs cows consume while they're pulling up grass with their tongue; it's not like they're shaking the bugs off or something...
In other words, if you really think about it, occasional animal proteins are quite natural. What is not natural is killing to appease one's cultural, preferential or gustatory motives.

Also, the Bible mentions killing as an act of sacrifice. However, just today i had a talk with a religious fundamentalist who adheres to the common misconception that biblical texts condone the eating of flesh (other than as sacrifice). People who claim this clearly do not actually read the texts they're haphazardly refering to. They are guided by pseudo-religious cultural memes, not by actual religious scripture.
Consider, for instance, this argument: The truth is, the term “unclean” (tameh) signifies “ceremonially unclean” in Leviticus 11, as it does in scores of other occurrences in the Old Testament (87 occurrences in all 5). A man was ceremonially clean at sunset, but the state of his physical health was not under discussion. The meaning of the word itself shows that the Dietary Laws given to Israel were for ceremonial, religious purposes, and there is no way to prove they were given with human health in mind.
Or Genesis 1:29
Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
I'm guessing infrequent animal sacrifices and the eating of their flesh [i.e. only then] were considered enough animal protein to sustain these folk. The sacrificial act then, is about intention. In other words, there is no comparision to picking up a burger every other day to blessing an animal, taking great care to not cause it distress or pain and then eating it's flesh as a sacrifice, doing so rarely. People who adhered to the rules in the Pentateuch must have viewed eating meat quite differently than people do today.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:18:37 AM by Socrates »
survival database

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 06:23:03 PM »
It was just shown a year or two ago that hummingbirds have been discovered to also be carnivorous.  There was an accompanying video showing them sort of "bobbing up and down", as they were grabbing whatever little insects that were unlucky that day.

And sometime in the same recent time, it was shown that even deer will eat an occasional (?mouse?).   I read it and cannot remember with absolute certainty which in the animal kingdom it was, but IIRC, was a mouse that deer will occasionally eat.

So there is a lot that we thought was written in stone, that is not, after all.

A friend of ours who has chickens described his chicken-killing technique, and it sounds less horrific than most.  No axe on stump.  He gently picks up the hen and sort of pets her and talks calmly, and at some point he uses his knife to make a small nick in her neck vessel, to allow a slow bleed.  After that, he puts her down, separate from the others, and allows her to walk around a bit before getting dizzy/woozy and pretty soon she falls over. 

Another friend with chickens doesn't butcher, except when they find themselves with one or more really aggressive roosters.   They want eggs only, but when they have to, they will butcher a really mean rooster, and it might be easy to do that when the rooster is always spurring you, lunging at your, and attempting to put your eyes out. 

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
What if Quartz Crystal is 'the Devil'...?
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 10:31:31 PM »
I had a thought: what if Quartz Crystal/Judy/Player One is herself a test/trick?

- she says we've all been saved; well, that's a big ol' red flag in my book, in line with the savior-victim paradigm
- she says she was always a failsafe in case no one 'won the game'; in other words, she admits to being [and always having been] separate from (other) source players
- what kind of game can't be lost...?
- according to her story [no disrespect meant], mankind's greatest attribute, i.e. empathy [biologically not just toward others but also toward other species (and not just toward those in front of you)] is either inappropriate ["(most human) animals are soulless"] or a weakness
- what i learned from Mormon scripture: the Devil always gives you 98% truth mixed in with 2% lies
- if she is the Devil/demiurge and offering great truths, this would be in line with a disclosure of the rules of the game to all players (willing to hear them/'read the instructions'). Many sources cite this as a cosmic law (that 'entities', for instance, are bound by)
- the empathy of sane others [granted, a minority, but 25% is very different than 0.02%!] neither seems nor feels like soullessness to me

Of course i could be entirely wrong... God willing i will be able to increase my own frequency and either confirm or deny Player One's statements soon enough.
Devil or no, Judy's videos have helped me kick the meat eating habit 'before schedule' and i've already seen marked improvements in my life [i'm not saying that's (only) due to eating vegetarian]. Hell, perhaps she's just some kind of angel...
I am considering cutting all ties with her until i figure it out, though. On the other hand, according to her own words just watching her videos creates a link with her and i'm not about to stop doing that. Of course then there's always the option of clearing myself at the end of the day of all ties i've made during the day.

Many considerations. Will keep y'all posted  :D
survival database

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 04:00:56 AM »
Am thinking that we all bring a piece of the truth to the table, and she does have her strengths and a fascinating narrative, though am a bit taken aback by her insistence that anyone who disagrees with her on any point should stop watching her videos.  And by the fact that she requests money both at the beginning and end of each video, falling back on the old "prosperity gospel" technique used by American televangelists: $ to buy blessings, when Jesus said the truth was to be given freely.  Those of us who post on Town Hall, for example, would never think of asking to be repaid for the hours spent researching and sharing what we learn with our community, because it's a genuine privilege to be of service.  On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with sharing materially with those in the community who have a need either.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
authority
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 10:45:57 PM »
Before i continue, i'd like to say i have not 'dropped' Player One, certainly not yet [maybe never will]. I am adhering to her advice and what speaks louder than action?
Having said that, and as a matter of principle, i have not learned what i've learned in life by following anybody blindly, if at all [usually not at all]. A serious researcher must always be ready, willing and able to scrap everything, just wipe everything off the table, and start all over again, from scratch if necessary. All i'm talking about out loud here is considering doing just that. Again, as a matter of principle (i.e. not because i'm especially in doubt).

Am thinking that we all bring a piece of the truth to the table
When i joined the Mormons internet was just coming up and i went with my gut feelings and the fact that these missionary boys of theirs really seemed to know their stuff. But after 3 years i left the church for 2 reasons:
- i got an internet connection, was able to then read anti-/ex-mormon posts online that made a lot of sense
- even before that i learned that the supposedly infallible church leadership was prone to making very big mistakes

In relation to Player One this latter issue is relevant if she is who she claims to be. Then there really is no middle ground; either all she's saying pans out or everything she has said becomes quite suspect. It's a matter of authority; she claims to have it.
To be clear, i cannot as yet verify or dismiss her claims. Until that's settled i will continue following the suggestions she makes because they make sense to me and fit in pretty well with what i'm about anyway. Besides, much of what she proposes i've already done and i don't even have to worry about.
survival database

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 04:37:41 AM »
Absolutely.  Will try to listen to more of her videos this weekend. :)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2018, 07:14:45 AM »
Also, the Bible mentions killing as an act of sacrifice. However, just today i had a talk with a religious fundamentalist who adheres to the common misconception that biblical texts condone the eating of flesh (other than as sacrifice). People who claim this clearly do not actually read the texts they're haphazardly refering to. They are guided by pseudo-religious cultural memes, not by actual religious scripture.
Consider, for instance, this argument: The truth is, the term “unclean” (tameh) signifies “ceremonially unclean” in Leviticus 11, as it does in scores of other occurrences in the Old Testament (87 occurrences in all 5). A man was ceremonially clean at sunset, but the state of his physical health was not under discussion. The meaning of the word itself shows that the Dietary Laws given to Israel were for ceremonial, religious purposes, and there is no way to prove they were given with human health in mind.
Or Genesis 1:29
Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
I'm guessing infrequent animal sacrifices and the eating of their flesh [i.e. only then] were considered enough animal protein to sustain these folk. The sacrificial act then, is about intention. In other words, there is no comparision to picking up a burger every other day to blessing an animal, taking great care to not cause it distress or pain and then eating it's flesh as a sacrifice, doing so rarely. People who adhered to the rules in the Pentateuch must have viewed eating meat quite differently than people do today.
Hell, i forgot the best one: "Thou shalt not KILL"!
Since it does not say "thou shalt not murder... Hey, ever since Kane and Abel people have been killing other people [i.e. since forever] and there has always been a separate verb for doing that. Makes me think of the originator of permaculture, Bill Mollison, who said he never cut down another tree once he started looking to nature and trying to copy her; in other words, one shouldn't even have to kill flora to live well.
Maybe if you are really in need of flesh an animal will fall down dead at your feet. Stranger things have happened.
-------------------------

The Reply function is not working here, so I have replied by modifying the message. - jimfarmer
Maybe if you are really in need of flesh an animal will fall down dead at your feet. Stranger things have happened.

I have read that the Australian Aborigines did not hunt  animals.  They asked the spirits to provide one and guide them to it, and then they would find the animal there waiting to be killed.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 12:06:12 AM by Socrates »
survival database

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2018, 12:04:39 PM »
What about caught fish eaten in the loaves and fishes miracle, performed by the Great Fisherman himself?

It's true though that plants were explicitly given in Genesis for food, until the Fall of Man.  It seems the further humans descended into the material world, the more they ate meat, or perhaps the other way around. 

However, either God or something impersonating him sure did request and enjoy all those non-festival burnt offering barbecues in the OT - definitely a carnivore there! 

And he had quite an appetite for the smell of roasted flesh: '"you shall offer a burnt offering for a soothing aroma to the LORD: two young bulls, one ram, seven male lambs one year old..."

Interesting though that we are moving out of the age of the fish and into the age of water.

:)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:23:45 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2018, 07:11:36 PM »
(Jim Farmer:  I have read that the Australian Aborigines did not hunt  animals.  They asked the spirits to provide one and guide them to it, and then they would find the animal there waiting to be killed.)
Same here.  Since the Aboriginal Australians were in contact with the spirit world in ways we will probably never understand, it seems so logical that Nature would somehow guide the "right" animal be in the right place at the right time for those First People so they could survive. 

A good, but unusual, movie, called "One Night The Moon takes place in the Australian outback, and it skillfully weaves a tale, somewhat haunting for me, of the life of some of the Aborigines who became at least partly assimilated into the mainstream, and of some of the whites with whom they interacted.  One scene in particular was especially powerful when two men, one white (with typical white thinking) and one Aboriginal, walking along singing the same song, but with slightly varying lyrics.  The white guy is singing something like, "This land belongs to me...", and the Aboriginal is singing, "I belong to this land...".

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!