Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: A Look Into Our Future  (Read 28399 times)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: A Look Into Our Future
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2020, 02:55:51 PM »
[Using quote HTML code to stop interruption by ads]
=================================

From "Raw Intel from Germany via a Contact -- Mr.Ed"  dated 9/Mar/20,  at https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2020/03/raw-intel-from-germany-via-contact-mred.html
[start excerpt]
English Translation:
.....700 additional US government employees take over the work of mayors in all major and medium-sized cities......
[end excerpt]
=====================================
[start excerpt]
Coronavirus Covid-19 (above) needs to be invited into human cells and offers them a protein—that young peoples’ cells have an abundance of and don’t need, but already ill elderly peoples’ cells do need.
[end excerpt]
=====================================
"Does anyone know anything about the 700 U.S.Gov. employees 'taking over the work of mayors...'?

Also, what intracellular protein is it that young people 'have in abundance', but oldsters do not?"

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2020, 07:04:52 PM »
From Ilinda:

Also, what intracellular protein is it that young people 'have in abundance', but oldsters do not?"

I followed Jim's 2nd link, which led to another article stating that the elderly are lacking in the essential amino acid leucine, one of the branched-chain amino acids, and that it's found in abundance in whey.

So the reasoning seems to be that leucine is the main amino driving protein synthsis / anabolism, so if well-supplied internally would enable cells to reject Novel Coronavirus, which offers leucine as a Trojan horse?

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2020, 12:26:23 AM »
From Ilinda:

I followed Jim's 2nd link, which led to another article stating that the elderly are lacking in the essential amino acid leucine, one of the branched-chain amino acids, and that it's found in abundance in whey.

So the reasoning seems to be that leucine is the main amino driving protein synthsis / anabolism, so if well-supplied internally would enable cells to reject Novel Coronavirus, which offers leucine as a Trojan horse?

Good work RR.
Unfortunately, lactose intolerance is common in the elderly, and whey has it.
But, leucine is available as a supplement.
I must check my supply.
Thanks again.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #168 on: March 11, 2020, 07:23:27 AM »
From Ilinda:

Good work RR.
Unfortunately, lactose intolerance is common in the elderly, and whey has it.
But, leucine is available as a supplement.
I must check my supply.
Thanks again.
"Yes, RR, thanks for doing the work to find the info. about leuciine. 

Doing a search on leucine yields a short but informative article, and the article explains something I've wondered about for many years:  why the elderly often seem to become so weak, including a man on our road who has great difficulty even lifting himself out of a chair, a pattern I see often these days in many elderly.

https://www.myfooddata.com/articles/high-leucine-foods.php
Top 10 Foods Highest in Leucine
Written by Daisy Whitbread, MScN