Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: The opposing team is for-real and bodyslamming us!  (Read 1033 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
The opposing team is for-real and bodyslamming us!
« on: June 07, 2018, 08:36:33 AM »
We are losing the game, henceforth the Battle or the War.

I've seen, over the years, several priests recount an experience of sitting on a plane waiting for takeoff or actually in-flight who had a male or female passenger sitting next to them. At some point the priest took out a Rosary beads and began a Rosary whereupon the passenger did a similar thing. The priests, smiling in surprise, asked if they were saying a Rosary too but the reply they received was that they were saying an anti-rosary to Satan or Lucifer. The priests were shocked and that ended all conversation.

Yes, the opposition is, and has been for well over a century, extremely dedicated. And we now learn the huge strides they've made toward achieving their objectives.

How have they done it? By enlisting the aid of supernatural, evil beings, the fallen angels, also referred to as demons and the like. They have succeeded to such an extent that they no longer hide what they do in the shadows.

1) They sacrifice humans, both female and male, usually children or babies or the pre-born.

2) They commit and foster every kind of sexual atrocity, again targeting children but certainly not exclusively.

3) They use the entertainment industry, news industry, education systems to brainwash, enslave, reeducate and redefine history and the meanings of words.

4) They implemented the plan of a silent war, to infiltrate every type of organization from religious to political to economic with the purpose of taking control and modeling it to their own desires.

5) They have actively prayed to, worshiped, made sacrifice to, dedicated their personal lives body and spirit, to Lucifer for extraordinary help in achieving their plans for power and wealth, etc. in this life and ignore their fate in the afterlife. Further, they convince the unsuspecting that there is no afterlife, no spiritual beings, no God, etc. all the while busily working for the anti-god.

What about us? We have reaped what we have sown. I am as guilty, if not more guilty, as anyone else. How much have I prayed? How much have I sacrificed? How much have I asked the help of God, of Jesus, of Mary, of the saints? How often? How much have I practiced what I preached? God does not force us. Neither can Mary, the mother of Jesus, the New Eve, act to aid and abet us when we tie her hands by not asking, not praying, not sacrificing, not following her instructions to "...do what He says...." speaking of her son Jesus.

So I have just woken up to the fact that I do not live in a free country, a free republic, etc. but I live under an unjust department of justice, immoral federal bureau of investigation, bureau of land management, congressional and judicial and executive system and it's all tied together in World governments and religious organizations.

It is not "How can a good God allow this?" but rather "How can we as human beings be so stupid or lazy or whatever and allow this?" and are we going to get the help we need or just perish, maybe even for eternity.

More later.

GU

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: The opposing team is for-real and bodyslamming us!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 10:16:57 AM »
We are truly in frightful times G.U., and things may get worse before they get better.  Things have indeed gone too far, but maybe a little piece of Heaven can still be anchored here as long as we carry it inside of us and keep it nurtured.

==============================
The system will not let me Reply to Message #1 ["The connection was reset" err msg], so I am doing it by modifying Reply #2.  -- jimfarmer

We are losing the game, henceforth the Battle or the War.

I think not, altho it was close.  Countering processes:

1)  Cabal take-down, incl. Draining the Swamp.  See, for example, reports by Benjamin Fulford at https://benjaminfulford.net/

2)  Ascension.  See, for example, http://web.feeddigest.com/higherdensity.wordpress.com
==========================

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 10:50:12 AM by Jimfarmer »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 10:44:28 AM »
Thank you R.R. and I hope you are right about that "little piece" but for me, I want more.

When time permits do a search for:
 "The Age of Deceit and Fanatacism roypotterqa"

or go to:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ced9Ns-rg

and watch what I just watched.

Is he a Roman Catholic? Nope. A Christian? I don't know. What do I know? He is a retired LT. Colonel of over 25 years in the Army, in Intelligence, in Military and domestic police, a scholar and a patriot. He speaks without shouting and what he says is true.

I just listened to it beginning to end. He says it way better than I can.

GU

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 11:50:43 AM »
Thanks for great links, both of you!

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 08:39:26 AM »
2018 ~ 4th of July

Even though it does not seem to be politically correct in 2018 to speak of life, religion, morality and virtue, President George Washington, in his farewell address in 1796, felt quite differently as he looked forward to the road this nation would need to follow to be faithful to the ideals of its founders:

First Inaugural Address - George Washington - April 30, 1789

“…No people can be bound to acknowledge and adore the Invisible Hand which conducts the affairs of men more than those of the United States. Every step by which they have advanced to the character of an independent nation seems to have been distinguished by some token of providential agency…”

Farewell Address - George Washington - September, 1796

“…Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them. A volume could not trace all their connections with private and public felicity. Let it simply be asked: Where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation deserts the oaths which are the instruments of investigations in courts of justice? And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be concealed to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience, both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle. It is substantially true that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government. The rule, indeed, extends with more or less force to every species of free government. Who that is a sincere friend to it can look with indifference upon attempts to shake the foundation of the fabric"

"It would be peculiarly improper to omit in this first official act my fervent supplications to that Almighty Being who rules over the universe, who presides in the councils of nations, and whose providential aids can supply every human defect, that His benediction may consecrate to the liberties and happiness of the people of the United States, a Government instituted by themselves for these essential purposes….”

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 08:51:22 AM »
Thank you so much G.U. for reminding us of those foundational words.   It's so nice to have you back on the boards!  :)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2018, 08:52:43 AM »
Thanks for great links, both of you!

Hi RR,

I just reread your message and noticed that it seemed to include something from Jim Farmer that I don’t understand. Was he unable to post here or was it something else? If the former, has the problem been resolved?

Thanks,
GU
 PS  Thank you 😊

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2018, 09:01:42 AM »
Hi G.U., While you were away we have had a few technical issues with Town Hall, but nothing too dramatic.  Marshall had switched over to a new web host, and the transition went pretty well.  Occasionally, we seem to lose our "reply" functionality, so we just tack on addenda to one another's posts instead  :) 

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2018, 09:18:07 AM »
Oh, so he WAS replying to this topic. Well, I welcome his input and hope to see more in the future!

To JimFarmer: I certainly hope that you are right!

On another note, for little children on the 4th when the adults are partying:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=shqtLrcojzc

although it’s good for some adults as well  ;)
GU
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:28:52 PM by GenericUser »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2018, 01:49:36 PM »
Way more interesting than dry Sunday School lessons in the 20th Century!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!