Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: "behind the sun"  (Read 932 times)

fred_heyer

"behind the sun"
« on: June 10, 2018, 12:28:59 AM »
As the earth orbits the sun completely every 12 months, how is it that the Brown dwarf is always "behind" it?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: "behind the sun"
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 05:22:27 AM »
Hi Fred, I'll throw in my two cents' worth, but others might have better answers.

First, physicist Dr. Claudia Albers (Youtube channel Planet X Physicist) has documented the presence of many more than one brown dwarf.  With our solar system itself actively orbiting the central sun, Alcion, of the Milky Way galaxy, we seem to have coincidentally moved into a new section of space that is highly populated with dying suns.

That doesn't negate the Nemesis star system, which moves with us at the far-flung outer edge of our own solar system and conjuncts with our sun periodically.  The brown dwarf that you single out - the one that poses earth the most danger - may actually be trapped in a stable orbit around our sun right now, between Venus and Mercury, due to the gravitational pull of the many other unexpected bodies that are siphoning off Sol's energy presently - Dr. Albers estimates in excess of a thousand of those here right now.  So a more scientific way to describe the "hiding" of Nemesis or Nibiru might be to say that earth itself is constantly changing positions in its orbit around Sol, tending to move away from Px during the winter quiet period starting in mid-November, then emerging and becoming exposed to Px's energy around mid-February as evidenced by the coinciding increase in seismic activity.

Terral Croft has explained that the brown dwarf that we consider to be from the Nemesis star system may actually not need to come close to us to cause tremendous trouble - it can lurk in the background constellations and tangle with us and with every other member of our solar system energetically from a distance, due to the presence of interconnecting electromagnetic streams that it puts out.

The question that Dr. Albers has raised, is how long will ALL of these objects remain stuck here.  This long-term stasis is altering the traditional narrative of Px being briefly caught gravitationally and then breaking loose quickly.  We may now be treated to the long, slow turmoil of having Px and other troublesome neighbors for the foreseeable future, and then the additional jolt if it/they should break free and tug on our lithosphere on the way out.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 10:54:49 AM »
As the earth orbits the sun completely every 12 months, how is it that the Brown dwarf is always "behind" it?

Zetatalk.com  has claimed many times that the Earth is stationary in the August position and has been there for a few years since PX entered the inner Solar System.  They provided one case of a solar flare of unusual shape photographed both from Earth and from one of the SOHO satellites, and the difference in the views was consistent with Earth being in the wrong place at that time.  (We could find that report by searching in zetatalk.com)

Then, the normal changing of the seasons is being simulated by Galactics tilting the Earth.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 02:49:30 PM »

Zetatalk.com  has claimed many times that the Earth is stationary in the August position and has been there for a few years since PX entered the inner Solar System.  They provided one case of a solar flare of unusual shape photographed both from Earth and from one of the SOHO satellites, and the difference in the views was consistent with Earth being in the wrong place at that time.  (We could find that report by searching in zetatalk.com)

Then, the normal changing of the seasons is being simulated by Galactics tilting the Earth.
But if the Earth is "stationary in the August position", wouldn't we always see "an August sky',  i.e., with all the stars ordinarily visible in August at our particular latitude and longitude?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 08:54:34 PM »

But if the Earth is "stationary in the August position", wouldn't we always see "an August sky',  i.e., with all the stars ordinarily visible in August at our particular latitude and longitude?

Astronomy is not my forte, but I vaguely remember the explanation being that the seasonal changes in the visible star field is actually a function of the apparent shift of the Sun's elevation with the seasons, which is due to the tilt if the Earth's axis relative to it's orbital plane, rather than the position of the Earth in it's annual circuit around the Sun.  The major axis of the Earth's orbit is infinitesimal compared to the distance to the nearest stars, so that displacement does not affect the view of the heavens from Earth.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 10:43:56 AM »
Written out, it sounds reasonable, but on these things, I need to imagine all of this with the 3-D spacial orientations of all the important bodies as we move through the annual cycle.  Will think on it, and for now, accept your explanation.

fred_heyer

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 06:44:41 PM »
I would appreciate opinions on this:

The earth is on opposite sides of the sun every 6 months, so if the brown dwarf was "behind the sun" 6 months ago and is still "behind the sun" now, then it must be past perihelion.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 10:31:14 PM »
I would appreciate opinions on this:

The earth is on opposite sides of the sun every 6 months, so if the brown dwarf was "behind the sun" 6 months ago and is still "behind the sun" now, then it must be past perihelion.

My understanding is that PX has been between the Sun and Earth for a long time now, perhaps a couple years at least.  What is your source of info?

fred_heyer

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 08:02:03 PM »
My post refers to the brown dwarf - not PlanetX. Are you using the term PX loosely to refer to

the whole brown dwarf system or just the planet Nibiru?

From 20:00 in this interview, dated May 2018, Marshall Masters says the Nemesis system is behind the sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaQeUxqcD44

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 08:43:52 PM »
My post refers to the brown dwarf - not PlanetX. Are you using the term PX loosely to refer to

the whole brown dwarf system or just the planet Nibiru?

From 20:00 in this interview, dated May 2018, Marshall Masters says the Nemesis system is behind the sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaQeUxqcD44

Oh, I see.  The brown dwarf star is Nemesis.    Planet X is Nibiru.  My understanding is that Nemesis is the binary partner of the Sun, and it never enters the Solar System.  Sun and Nemesis orbit around a common center of mass, and they are always on opposite sides of that center.

Marhall and Zetatalk differ on the orbit of Nibiru.  Zetatalk claims that Nibiru orbits both Sun and Nemesis in a very narrow "sling" orbit.  Marshall claims that Nibiru orbits Nemesis in a (nearly) circular orbit,  if I understand his material correctly.

Marshall and Zetatalk also differ on the orbits of Sun and Nemesis.  Zetatalk claims that they are both nearly circular.  Marshall claims that they are strongly elliptical, if I understand his material correctly.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 11:33:22 PM »
Marshall's Book, Being In It for the Species has diagrams showing the Planet X system. I won't be posting about the orbits in this post...Marshall's books and videos get into it...
Illustration 1 on pg 17, Planet X System Planets and Moons
Six objects are shown, smallest to largest: Ferrada, Harrington, Arboda, Helion, Nibiru and Nemesis.

"There are two moons associated with this system. Ferrada is a moon of Nibiru and Harrington is a moon of Helion. Our team designated the names of these moons. Ferrada is named in honor of Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, an astronomer from Chile who first began talking about Planet X (what he called Hercolubus) in 1940 and who passed in 2000."

"We named Harrington after Robert S. Harrington, an astronomer at the U.S. Naval Observatory. He published a brilliant paper titled The Location of Planet X in 1988."

- Yowbarb

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 04:05:37 PM »
Carlos Ferrada talked about a strongly elliptical orbit for Hercolobus (Nibiru), and I believe it is discussed in one or both of the following:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJ0N-Qq3CI

http://www.nibiruupdate.com/forums/topic/hercolubus-coming-carlos-munoz-ferrada/

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 07:34:31 PM »
Carlos Ferrada talked about a strongly elliptical orbit for Hercolobus (Nibiru), and I believe it is discussed in one or both of the following:

http://www.nibiruupdate.com/forums/topic/hercolubus-coming-carlos-munoz-ferrada/

I reckon that what happened in that case and the case of the more recent articles about "Planet Nine" and several others, including by Sitchen himself,  is that they assume that all orbiting bodies obey Kepler's laws of planetary motion, and then they try to make their observations fit into that theory.  However, Kepler's laws apply only to the case of a single focus - i.e, two objects only, the planet and it's attractor.  Binary systems do not fit that situation, altho the effects of a second attractor would be small if the distance between attractors is very large.  I suspect that one reason why the search for the missing planet is so difficult is that the observed orbital anomalies in the Solar System are due to it's second attractor, which is Nemesis, rather than another planet orbiting the Sun in Kepler fashion.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2018, 08:03:31 PM »

Yes and he is posted here in a couple places on the Town Hall... some in Spanish language Topics... I will find links and post sometime soon...
He is better known in Latin America. a big part of the book, Being in It for the Species...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2018, 08:08:20 PM »
Excuse it, I wasn't able to locate the earlier Spanish language
Topics on him I had started... Years back...
So I started another one in the South America Board.
...........................................................................................

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,6987.0.html

Hercolubus 1980s interview with astronomer Carlo Munoz Ferrada

South America / Carlos Muñoz Ferrada
« by Yowbarb on June 26, 2018, 11:51:46 PM »

Profecías Cumplidas De Carlos Muñoz Ferrada Y Las Que Están Por Cumplirse (Hercólubus)

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,5253.msg73711.html#msg73711

Videos and Podcasts / Hercolubus 1980s interview with astronomer Carlo Munoz Ferrada
« by Mr Smith on August 21, 2013, 03:59:27 PM »
......  found this interveiw with late astronomer carlos ferrada, apparently he studied the existance of  ......
Pages: [1]

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...