Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Various You Tube Videos  (Read 6418 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Various You Tube Videos
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 04:08:06 PM »
ilinda - looking forward to hearing about what your friend feels about the speech... what the word on the street is about it...
I have already emailed them and am waiting for the reply....update to follow.

Thanks

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2017, 09:48:48 PM »
Here are two good videos.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 10:09:17 PM by Jimfarmer »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2017, 04:41:44 PM »
Couldn't find the "perfect" board for this one, so maybe will post it several places.

It's narrated by Scott from Planet X News, Nibiru Channel, and titled "WATCH AS THE SUN SHAKES WITH THE PRESENCE OF PLANET X.  Initially I thought it was the camera shaking, but more than one satellite shows it, PLUS, it appears to be a fast shake, when in actuality, 48 hours are condensed into not a lot of time, so it appears everything is happening very quickly, as shown in video, but it's not.  In real time, t's more like a slow shudder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kT-w84-pQs&feature=youtu.be

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2017, 07:04:02 PM »
I wonder if there is any connection between that effect and LaViolette's superwave, in additon to Px effects?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2017, 05:35:47 PM »
I wonder if there is any connection between that effect and LaViolette's superwave, in additon to Px effects?
Also wondering if there's connection to the "pulsing" referred to in Jim Farmer's Reply#502: http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=6689.msg97404#new

Who knows?  Maybe it's all connected, and we just have separate names to describe different aspects of a big phenomenon.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...