Announcements > Videos and Podcasts

The Kolbrin Bible and the Nature of God

(1/3) > >>

admin:
This 10-part series features Marshall Masters, publisher of The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition and researcher Dan Dean. The goal is to use the Book of Creation from The Kolbrin Bible to present a discussion of the nature of God with a unique, secular and spiritual analysis.

PART 1 – Series Introduction: Marshall and Dan introduce The Kolbrin Bible and explain the methodology they will use in the following nine parts of the series. Their approach combines spirituality, science and psychic readings with Creator.

PART 2 – Reflections of Reality: Marshall and Dan will address the question, as humans, how much do we understand about God? They will discuss Creation 1:1, the first passage of the Book of Creation and how the Egyptians encountered several stumbling blocks in their pursuit to understand Him. One that left them asking the question, “Is not a glimpse of understanding, better than no understanding at all?”

For the viewer, this series offers interesting insights into how the ancients regarded knowledge. In those times, the ancients continually sought better ideas with open minds. Hence the sharing of existential knowledge was a more fluid and permeable process. Conversely, those who promote modern faiths tend to be rigid, and instead of seeking better ideas as the ancients did, they present themselves as offering the better ideas.

The Kolbrin Bible is a 2-part, 11-book secular anthology. The first six books are called the “Egyptian texts” and were penned by Egyptian academicians following the Hebrew Exodus. The last five books are called the “Celtic texts” and were penned by Celtic priests following the death of Jesus. To learn more, visit www.kolbrin.com.

http://yowusa.com/2018/07/kolbrin-bible-nature-of-god/

R.R. Book:
How interesting that Marshall originally intended to debunk the Kolbrin and ended up publishing it instead, and that it was protected abroad from the sacking of the Alexandrian Library!

Not sure if Dean's interpretation of the prophesy of the "Nation of the seas that is rotten to the core" actually speaks of Russia.  I can think of alternatives...

Looking forward to more!  :)

--- Quote ---The Kolbrin is a compilation of wisdom texts from the ancient Egyptians and Celts.
--- End quote ---

Yowbarb:
Marshall, wow this really sounds interesting.
Belatedly acknowledging that you have done all this! :)
Going to listen soon...
- bt

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: R.R. Book on July 15, 2018, 03:55:35 PM ---How interesting that Marshall originally intended to debunk the Kolbrin and ended up publishing it instead, and that it was protected abroad from the sacking of the Alexandrian Library!

Not sure if Dean's interpretation of the prophesy of the "Nation of the seas that is rotten to the core" actually speaks of Russia.  I can think of alternatives...

--- Quote ---The Kolbrin is a compilation of wisdom texts from the ancient Egyptians and Celts.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

R.R. this is so interesting... Re the destruction of knowledge on this planet... One of the first we know of in written history was the destruction of the great library of Alexandria. When I first found out about that in history as a teenager, long before any PX knowledge, I felt that there was knowledge deposited there which when lost, was a big loss to humanity. Then years later in college I had a design teacher Fritz Faiss who had been part of the Bauhaus Movement in Germany.  Hitler swooped in about 1937 and persecuted the artists, imprisoning many of them. My teacher had been imprisoned by Nazis for a dozen years.  I am pretty sure the Nazis destroyed some remaining ancient knowledge which had been deposited at the Bauhaus. I don't remember where I heard or read that.
Thank God, thousands of years earlier, the Kolbrin was safeguarded...

ilinda:

--- Quote from: Yowbarb on July 15, 2018, 06:20:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: R.R. Book on July 15, 2018, 03:55:35 PM ---How interesting that Marshall originally intended to debunk the Kolbrin and ended up publishing it instead, and that it was protected abroad from the sacking of the Alexandrian Library!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

R.R. this is so interesting... Re the destruction of knowledge on this planet... One of the first we know of in written history was the destruction of the great library of Alexandria. When I first found out about that in history as a teenager, long before any PX knowledge, I felt that there was knowledge deposited there which when lost, was a big loss to humanity. Then years later in college I had a design teacher Fritz Faiss who had been part of the Bauhaus Movement in Germany.  Hitler swooped in about 1937 and persecuted the artists, imprisoning many of them. My teacher had been imprisoned by Nazis for a dozen years.  I am pretty sure the Nazis destroyed some remaining ancient knowledge which had been deposited at the Bauhaus. I don't remember where I heard or read that.
Thank God, thousands of years earlier, the Kolbrin was safeguarded...

--- End quote ---
You guys are blowing me away with this new information.  Like Barb, I knew of the Library at Alexandria and what it must have held, but not much else, as I'm fairly ignorant of ancient history.  Heck, I barely made C's in modern day American History in college.  I struggled and struggled and it just (at that time) seemed to useless to memorize all the dates and reasons why stuff was done, etc.  But of course now, studying history takes on an entire new meaning.  Anyway, thanks for the history lessons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version