Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: The Kolbrin Bible and the Nature of God  (Read 876 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
The Kolbrin Bible and the Nature of God
« on: July 13, 2018, 06:38:49 PM »
This 10-part series features Marshall Masters, publisher of The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition and researcher Dan Dean. The goal is to use the Book of Creation from The Kolbrin Bible to present a discussion of the nature of God with a unique, secular and spiritual analysis.

PART 1 – Series Introduction: Marshall and Dan introduce The Kolbrin Bible and explain the methodology they will use in the following nine parts of the series. Their approach combines spirituality, science and psychic readings with Creator.

PART 2 – Reflections of Reality: Marshall and Dan will address the question, as humans, how much do we understand about God? They will discuss Creation 1:1, the first passage of the Book of Creation and how the Egyptians encountered several stumbling blocks in their pursuit to understand Him. One that left them asking the question, “Is not a glimpse of understanding, better than no understanding at all?”

For the viewer, this series offers interesting insights into how the ancients regarded knowledge. In those times, the ancients continually sought better ideas with open minds. Hence the sharing of existential knowledge was a more fluid and permeable process. Conversely, those who promote modern faiths tend to be rigid, and instead of seeking better ideas as the ancients did, they present themselves as offering the better ideas.

The Kolbrin Bible is a 2-part, 11-book secular anthology. The first six books are called the “Egyptian texts” and were penned by Egyptian academicians following the Hebrew Exodus. The last five books are called the “Celtic texts” and were penned by Celtic priests following the death of Jesus. To learn more, visit www.kolbrin.com.

http://yowusa.com/2018/07/kolbrin-bible-nature-of-god/

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: The Kolbrin Bible and the Nature of God
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 03:55:35 PM »
How interesting that Marshall originally intended to debunk the Kolbrin and ended up publishing it instead, and that it was protected abroad from the sacking of the Alexandrian Library!

Not sure if Dean's interpretation of the prophesy of the "Nation of the seas that is rotten to the core" actually speaks of Russia.  I can think of alternatives...

Looking forward to more!  :)

The Kolbrin is a compilation of wisdom texts from the ancient Egyptians and Celts.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 06:14:06 PM »
Marshall, wow this really sounds interesting.
Belatedly acknowledging that you have done all this! :)
Going to listen soon...
- bt

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 06:20:02 PM »
How interesting that Marshall originally intended to debunk the Kolbrin and ended up publishing it instead, and that it was protected abroad from the sacking of the Alexandrian Library!

Not sure if Dean's interpretation of the prophesy of the "Nation of the seas that is rotten to the core" actually speaks of Russia.  I can think of alternatives...

The Kolbrin is a compilation of wisdom texts from the ancient Egyptians and Celts.

R.R. this is so interesting... Re the destruction of knowledge on this planet... One of the first we know of in written history was the destruction of the great library of Alexandria. When I first found out about that in history as a teenager, long before any PX knowledge, I felt that there was knowledge deposited there which when lost, was a big loss to humanity. Then years later in college I had a design teacher Fritz Faiss who had been part of the Bauhaus Movement in Germany.  Hitler swooped in about 1937 and persecuted the artists, imprisoning many of them. My teacher had been imprisoned by Nazis for a dozen years.  I am pretty sure the Nazis destroyed some remaining ancient knowledge which had been deposited at the Bauhaus. I don't remember where I heard or read that.
Thank God, thousands of years earlier, the Kolbrin was safeguarded...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 06:33:55 PM »

R.R. this is so interesting... Re the destruction of knowledge on this planet... One of the first we know of in written history was the destruction of the great library of Alexandria. When I first found out about that in history as a teenager, long before any PX knowledge, I felt that there was knowledge deposited there which when lost, was a big loss to humanity. Then years later in college I had a design teacher Fritz Faiss who had been part of the Bauhaus Movement in Germany.  Hitler swooped in about 1937 and persecuted the artists, imprisoning many of them. My teacher had been imprisoned by Nazis for a dozen years.  I am pretty sure the Nazis destroyed some remaining ancient knowledge which had been deposited at the Bauhaus. I don't remember where I heard or read that.
You guys are blowing me away with this new information.  Like Barb, I knew of the Library at Alexandria and what it must have held, but not much else, as I'm fairly ignorant of ancient history.  Heck, I barely made C's in modern day American History in college.  I struggled and struggled and it just (at that time) seemed to useless to memorize all the dates and reasons why stuff was done, etc.  But of course now, studying history takes on an entire new meaning.  Anyway, thanks for the history lessons.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 10:28:38 PM »

You guys are blowing me away with this new information.  Like Barb, I knew of the Library at Alexandria and what it must have held, but not much else, as I'm fairly ignorant of ancient history.  Heck, I barely made C's in modern day American History in college.  I struggled and struggled and it just (at that time) seemed to useless to memorize all the dates and reasons why stuff was done, etc.  But of course now, studying history takes on an entire new meaning.  Anyway, thanks for the history lessons.

ilinda, I need to verify what I had said. I remember about the Bauhaus but not where I got the info...
Will post again soon.  ;)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 10:54:13 PM »
ilinda, I haven't found the reference about the Bauhaus yet.
This site has a lot of material, sacred Texts.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/gno/fff/fff11.htm  Alexandria

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ane/caog/caog06.htm
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:06:08 PM by Yowbarb »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 04:39:29 AM »
Very interesting links Barb!  I was glad to finally learn the definition of Didascalia.  Was aware that it is the name of one of the differing books in the Ethiopian Bible, but didn't know what it meant.

Looking forward to learning more from you about the Bauhaus movement!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:12:30 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 07:21:41 PM »
Very interesting links Barb!  I was glad to finally learn the definition of Didascalia.  Was aware that it is the name of one of the differing books in the Ethiopian Bible, but didn't know what it meant.

Looking forward to learning more from you about the Bauhaus movement!

R.R. I'm glad the Sacred Texts link helped. :)
I looked and have not found the info on the Bauhaus, it being a former repository of the remaining arcane knowledge. I do feel that is something my design teacher might have said.
He was such a kindly, wonderful person. he gave us quite a briefing, we sat in rapt silence. This was 1967. Vietnam War days.
Back to the 1930s, pre-war Ii Germany: The Nazis rounded up Leftists and artists first. (Meanwhile, I learned on my own) Hitler was killing hundreds upon hundreds of Jews - just had them bumped off before he was even officially in power.
Getting back to what my design teacher told us. The Nazis locked up lots of artists from the Bauhaus.  (Apparantly) not being a Jew, (?) or passing for a non-Jew (?) my teacher was not killed but as I recall, he was held for a dozen years, burnt with cigarette butts, etc. He was subdued and solemn when he told us.

I may have some memory lapses, I can't remember exactly what he said but I think he said the Bauhaus had ancient knowledge there.  I mean, beyond knowledge of art. I do know the Nazis burned books...
Since I haven't found it, there may not be any reference online to what he said. Maybe he wrote a book or something. He designed the original design for the VW "Beetle" and the sounded, one piece plastic stackable chairs...  Quite the breakthrough in functional design... Bless him...
Well, I will post something in Proof of Prophecy... if I find a connection about ancient knowledge, Kolbrin, etc. to the Bauhaus...
I have read that pre war Germany was one of the cultural, intellectual, creative and spiritual centers of Mankind... Probably most of it Pre WWI.

I probably won't post here any more about it... but will let you all know if I find out more... - Barb T.  One more painting... this is similar to Guernica... This painting of Faiss, of course reflects the horror of the times and partly what he himself endured...  'scuse teh typos, I keep seeing them and changing...

OK here they are... books.

Fritz FaissBooks    Out of Loneliness 1972
Concerning the Way of Color: An Artist's Approach 1977
Modern Art and Man's Search for the Self 1974
Hackney Jade and the War Horse 1977

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 07:36:50 PM »
R.R. ilinda and All: 
Posted a new Topic in the Board, HUMANITY'S DEEP HISTORY

REPOSITORIES OF ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,7006.msg105890.html#msg105890

We can move this discussion there...
All The Best,
Yowbarb

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2018, 07:38:57 PM »
Even if you never find a source of info. on Bauhaus, it does seem to be imprinted fairly well into/onto your mind, and my best guess is that  Fritz Frauss (sp) did tell you and your spellbound classmates.  His talks were probably some of the best history lessons you ever learned!

Thanks for the links to sacred texts.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 08:07:14 PM »
Even if you never find a source of info. on Bauhaus, it does seem to be imprinted fairly well into/onto your mind, and my best guess is that  Fritz Frauss (sp) did tell you and your spellbound classmates.  His talks were probably some of the best history lessons you ever learned!

Thanks for the links to sacred texts.

ilinda, I think you are right about that. :)
I am glad Sacred Texts helps. http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm

I love that site. They would put even more on their site except for certain copyrights and rules...
OOPS, :) just accidentally put a whole bunch of posts here which were intended for the new Topic. They are now moved there:

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,7006.0.html    REPOSITORIES OF ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 05:45:15 PM »
Since we're on the subject of Sacred Texts, will post what I learned from a class on the differing Christian Bibles around the world.  The class was taught by a Biblical linguistics professor from Texas, back in the pre-Internet era in which it would have been considered to be a bit controversial, especially in that region of the country in which the contraindication in Revelation against "adding to or subtracting from" the Bible was assumed by many to pertain to the entire canon, and not just to that book.

This list in no way is intended to demean the Bible, in whatever form one may read it.  It is a book that has helped to inform many of us on an Awakening path.  Information presented here was up-to-date as of the late-1980's.

Please feel free to offer corrections, discussion, etc.

Western Canon:
Catholic Bible:
*73 books (39 OT + 7 Apocrypha + 27 NT)

*Baruch and Jeremiah's letter are condensed into one book

*The Apocrypha contains additional passages of Esther and Daniel

*Six texts are rejected from the Canon, but permitted at the back of the Bible for inspirational reading:
The Prayer of Manasseh, I and II Esdras, III and IV Maccabees and Psalm 151

*II Esdras was originally part of the Canon

*The longer ending of the book of Mark is included

*The Canon formed very slowly over more than 1,100 years (Revelation was rejected for a millennium)

*History:
200 A.D.: first translated from the Greek Septuagint ("LXX" = OT + Apocrypha) and Greek NT into a variety of Old Latin versions

383 A.D+. All of those existing versions were compared for translation into the Latin Vulgate.  Origen's Hexapla, LXX and the Hebrew Bible were also consulted.

8th Century: The oldest surviving manuscript used for the Catholic Bible dates back this far.

1456: The Gutenberg Bible, a modern Latin version, was published, but only clergy were legally permitted to read from it

1522: Cardinal Cisneros from Spain published the 6-volume Complutensian Bible which included 9 languages: Hebrew, Samaritan, Aramaic, Greek, Latin, Ethiopic, Syriac, Arabic, and Persian.  The Cardinal managed to smooth over any controversy by funding the project with his own money, by being broadly inclusive of editors, and by publishing through a Spanish university instead of the Church.  He died shortly before it was published.

1582: The Catholic Church authorized the Rheims New Testament in English.

1609: The Douay Bible, which is the version read by modern Catholics, was published.

Protestant:

*66 books in most modern versions

History:

*7th Century A.D.: Anglo-Saxon England was Christianized, but had only fragments of the Bible available

*1380 A.D.: The Wycliffe Bible was published as the first English translation of the Bible, based on the Latin Vulgate. It contained the entire Apocrypha except for II Esdras.  Only clergy were permitted to read from it.  Wycliffe was punished 44 years after his death when his body was exhumed, crushed and dumped in a river.

*1415: John Hus was burned at the stake for advocating that commoners be allowed to read the Wycliffe Bible, prophesying with his last breath that someone would come 100 years later to change the law.  The kindling used to burn him was the Wycliffe Bible.

*1516: The Dutch scholar Erasmus published a side-by-side Bible consisting of Greek and re-translated Latin.  At this point, the wealthy, educated and well-connected could get away with translating, publishing and public readings of the Bible, which were enormously popular with commoners.

1522: Martin Luther published a German translation of Erasmus' Bible and was exiled.

1526: Tyndale's Bible was published in England, for which he was strangled and burned at the stake, along with his Bible.

1535: Coverdale's Bible was published in England, for which he was forced to flee the country.  His Bible was burned.

1537: John Rogers anonymously published a composite of Tyndale's and Coverdale's Bibles and got away with it.

1539: King Henry VIII broke away from the Catholic Church so he could get a divorce.  The Church of England hired Coverdale to publish a Bible approved by the Church, called "The Great Bible," and distributed it among parishioners.

1543: England passed a law reiterating that reading of the Bible by commoners was illegal, but the upper class was permitted to read it privately at home as long as all public speaking on the topic was done by clergy alone.

1555: "Bloody" Queen Mary burned John Rogers and the Archbishop of Canterbury at the stake, as well as several hundred others who supported them.

1560: The Geneva Bible was published in English by those who went into exile from England to Switzerland (Coverdale, Knox, Calvin, Foxe, etc.).

1572: Phillip II of Spain published the Antwerp Polyglot Bible in Belgium.

1611: The English Authorized King James Bible was published, containing the entire Apocrypha plus II Esdras.

1663: The first Bible was published in a Native American language, Algonquian, which was spoken by numerous tribes.

1841: An English Hexapla Bible (a polyglot) was published with 6 early English versions

1885: The Revised Version of the KJV Bible was published, containing 20,000+ revisions.  The Apocrypha was left out until later in the 20th Century, which Wikipedia attributes to the frugal printing budgets of charitable Bible societies that were springing up in the 19th Century. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Version

1890: Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible was published after a lifetime of work by James Strong.  It was intended to be an index of the Bible rather than a Bible commentary, but some remarkable information is included, such as a footnote saying that forgeries of Paul's letters were widely circulated in the First Century.  The book also explains that numerous Chaldean words are embedded in the Hebrew portion of the Bible, which is intensely interesting given that the Chaldean Civilization just seemed to show up in the land that had once belonged to the Sumerian/Akkadian/Mesopotamian people, and is the origin of the Magi according to Greek history.

1901: The American Standard version of the Bible was published, which was similar to the KJV.

1971: The New American Standard version of the Bible was published, which was literally accurate but awkward in English.

1973: The New International version of the Bible was published based on phrase-by-phrase translation rather than word-by-word, and became the best selling English Bible due to readability.

1976: The Interlinear Bible was published, which paired up the Hebrew, Chaldean, Greek and Aramaic words with numbers coded to Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, allowing readers to discover numerous possible meaning choices for each word, and even more choices still by getting back to root-words.  English approximations are given below each line. 

Eastern Orthodox Bibles:

*Includes many variations of Bibles preserved in different ethnic locales

*The Bible is regarded as a library or collection of books rather than as a single volume of canon

The Syriac Bible:

* contains only part of the Apocrypha; uses the longer version of Mark

* contains a 3rd book of Corinthians

*originally rejected II Peter, II and III John, Jude and Revelation.

*Matthew 1:16 shows Jesus as being descended from Joseph

*Barabbas' full name is given as Jesus Barabbas, meaning "Jesus, son of the Father"

The Ethiopian Bible (4th Century A.D.):

* Adds 8 books to the New Testament:
4 Sinodos
2 Ethiopian Books of the Covenant
Ethiopic Clement
Ethiopic Didascalia

*Adds 3 books to the Old Testament:
Jubilees
I Enoch
Josippon

*Adds 2 books to the Apocrypha:
III Maccabees
The Wisdom of Solomon

*It is believed that the Ethiopian Bible managed to preserve the Ancient Hebrew text that was lost when the Jewish people went into captivity.  If so, then this is important to both Jews and Christians, as this means the most ancient language of scripture was preserved free of Greek and Roman influence.

The Armenian Bible (400 A.D.):

* Armenia was one of the few countries in the world that converted to Christianity prior to Constantine and Catholicism.

*called "The Queen of the Versions" due to its accuracy, clarity and literal rendering.

*The New Testament includes an extra book titled The Acts of Paul

The Egyptian / Coptic Bible (2nd Century A.D.):

*Written in 7 different dialects

*Adds an extra New Testament book titled The Didache

*Coptic was the bridge language between the old Egyptian tongue and the newer Arabic tongue, but it used the Greek alphabet.

The Slavonic Bible (9th Century A.D.):

*Belongs to the Russian Orthodox Church and all of the Slavic churches

*only rejects IV Maccabees

*The oldest whole Bible still in existence is a copy of this one dating to 1499, and located in Moscow.

The Greek Orthodox Bible:

*Accepts all of the standard Apocryphal books

*In addition includes I Esdras, The Prayer of Manasseh, III and IV Maccabees, and Psalm 151

*Rejects II Esdras

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:34:42 PM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!