Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: BEE SAVING PAPER  (Read 372 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
BEE SAVING PAPER
« on: July 13, 2018, 07:53:41 PM »
Bee Saving Paper  You Tube Channel

4 months ago:

Bee Saving Paper   1:45    15,440 views

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_oU0euAcTLjuNsJv3ZA5A

Published on Mar 8, 2018
After a century of rapid industrialisation and unprecedented urban development, bees have to fly much further in search of the plants they need. Long distances exhaust them. This is putting them on the verge of extinction.

That’s why we created Bee Saving Paper - an innovative, biodegradable material that can be used for many purposes and works like an energy drink for bees to help them fly further.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: BEE SAVING PAPER
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 05:23:35 AM »
Barb, This is very interesting, and I wonder who the manufacturer is?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 06:17:14 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 10:11:48 AM »
A friend sent me a link about this earlier this week, and I studied what she sent, which looks as if it's from same site.  In the video sent by my friend, only brief mention was made of pesticides, then most of the time was spent on other issues, and if I can find the video again will post it here.

My own 2 cents is that this bee paper might be a stopgap measure, for short term use, in some instances, but I think we need to remember that honey bees evolved visiting flowers, where they get much more than glucose.  In fact, in the article my friend sent, it mentioned that the paper was imbued with "a special type of glucose".  That raises the red flags and sets off the alarm bells for me.  What is it exactly?  Is it D-glucose?  L-Glucose?  Genetically engineered glucose?  Glucose with side-chains attached?  Has this glucose ever been scientifically tested on honeybees or any other insects?

The glucose bees get from plants is "in context", i.e., is contained in the plant/flower along with whatever other minerals, vitamins, amino acids, oils, etc., that are found in those flowers/plants.  Author Jacqueline Freeman, and others, have shown us how bees gather specific essential oils of desired plants, such as holy basil, lavendar, etc., for which they have specific uses (healing and wellness).

I feel it is totally reductionist to imply glucose is the main nutrient bees need.  Somebody has created beepaper, presumably for sale, so now suddenly we don't have to worry about all the other needs of bees.  My 2 cents says that even if every beekeeper started using the "beepaper", will that mean people will be encouraged to use even more herbicides and insecticides, because "don't worry, we've got beepaper"?

Another 2 cents is that it has been shown that when municipalities, counties, or countries have banned neonicotinoids, then the honeybees start to return.  I have to wonder if Monsanto created the beepaper!  LOL   Nothing to see here folks, move along.  Sorry for the rant.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 11:30:20 AM »
All good points Ilinda.  If anyone can find out the name of the company producing this, it might be illuminating.  If it was just the Polish beekeeper himself, unbacked by a chemical corporation, that would be one thing.  I'd like to see the spec sheet. :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...