Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Phase 2 Has Begun – Be Prepared!  (Read 252 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Phase 2 Has Begun – Be Prepared!
« on: August 16, 2018, 10:32:22 AM »
Preparedness begins with a sharp focus on the ability of survivors to communicate with like-minded others without the constraints of suppression. I have come to recognize the need to find a new way to be effective in helping those I can to survive the difficult years ahead so they may emerge from the dark days of the tribulation into the beginning of a Star Trek future.

WHERE DO WE BEGIN?

Like most of you in my core Planet X audience, I came to the topic in search of answers to disturbing, prophetic dreams and visions. It was a key reason why I founded Yowusa.com in December 1999. That being validation, or in other words, finding proof for an awareness that can never be extinguished. That’s right, no matter how much you are mocked and ridiculed by your families and circle of friends and associates, you know what you know. This is why the path of awareness is such a painful one.

And yes dear readers, I do feel your pain. Over the years many of you, more than I can count, have shared heartbreaking experiences with me. If I didn’t hear you crying over the phone, I could imagine the stain of tears in your correspondence. Nonetheless, your pain never made me waver. Rather, it only energized my sense of mission urgency.

http://yowusa.com/2018/08/phase2/

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Phase 2 Has Begun – Be Prepared!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 07:47:46 PM »
Marshall, I am pleased to see this article and will be reading it soon,
Thanks for your hard work.
- barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Phase 2 Has Begun – Be Prepared!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 08:25:01 PM »
Marshall, you have presented a very interesting and important article. The concepts in Radio Free Earth should help a lot of people.
- Barb T.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!