Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Alfred Williams' post from Sept 04, 2018  (Read 314 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Alfred Williams' post from Sept 04, 2018
« on: September 05, 2018, 08:01:47 PM »
Hi all, I am posting a screen shot here of Alfred's post which was in jimfarmers Daily News Topic.
Copy-pasting, as well.
- Barb Townsend

Alfred Williams
•   Global Moderator
•   Prolific Member
•        

Re: 2018 Daily Headlines, MSM & NON-MSM Reportings
« Reply #354 on: September 04, 2018, 04:59:40 PM »
I know it has been way too long since I posted. I am writing as it is approaching the 45th anniversary of the incident in Pascagoula with Calvin Parker and Charles Dickson. What happened to me I am convinced is the same crew that handled them. I had visited with Charles back in 97 and getting a copy of his tape triggered many new memories that I had totally forgot about till I saw some of the art. I had hoped the thorough documentation of their event could help me remember more. It has not so far. In my encounter much is suppressed. My friend and me had been walking the dogs late on October 10th, 1973 We noticed there was static in the air and the glowworms were bright as we walked around the hillsides north of Athens Georgia. We got home to our trailer, which was down a dead end lane and just barely got inside when it sounded and felt like we were under a mac truck vibrating and rumbling intensely. I am not sure of any sound just the vibration. We looked at each other, he opened the door right where we were standing and fog rolled in. There had been no fog at all that night. He had to be down the street to work in 5 minutes and he immediately left. He did not have time to get far and it was back. I fought through the vibrations and went toward the back of the trailer and that is when I saw a bluish white hologram like of two entities. I freaked and only remember saying or screaming, go away, I can't handle it, I only remember the 2nd time and boom I was laying clothed and covered in sweat in my bed shoes and all. I was still scared to death and immediately went to the Donut shop where he was on the 3rd batch of yeast donuts. He said," you look like hell you must have had a bad nightmare. Get you a milk and some donuts. I remember I could not eat. 7 years passed before we ever spoke of it. In 1997 after years of putting it behind me since I just remembered 5 minutes . After that first event, I went to my parents all messed up unable to speak of it and when I made it back to Clark county. When I got back my friend had procured another place. An old fat lighter farmhouse with no plumbing and all the doors and windows were boarded up. It was out in the country near Colbert Georgia. I would let him padlock me in while he worked 11:30 to 6:00 and I worked 8 to 5 during the day. On one night around halloween I was awakened by a metallic ping which now I recognize as a electromagnetic along with intense bluish white light spewing from all the many cracks and knotholes in the house. I looked through an opening and saw the things pictured on Calvin's book cover. There were at least 2 coming toward the house just floating. I first saw the silhouette was like  a floating cow, face on and its ears turned down. I frantically looked for a place to hide and almost got in an old refrigerator. The walls were all being shaken violently.  I remembered that one of the side windows at the other end of the house had loose boards. As I reached it I was face on with the thing that to me, in the dark, was like a buffalo and then it had me. I remember the mitts and how I went totally tranquil and compliant. I remember floating to the craft almost identically the same thing that happened in Calvin's book I feel happened to me. I do remember that I felt the female entity got on top of me and boom I was sitting on the concrete picnic table outside the old house at dawn. I was sitting in the cold in boxers shorts and tee shirt. My friend asked why was I outside and told me to come in and eat and he was tired and went right to sleep. The very next night the thing came back and this time my friend was there. Same thing happened I was awakened but I do not remember any shaking that time. I ran for my friends room and tried to climb up over his door where his bed was and I did not make it. I felt it had got both of us. We did not speak of what happened. We were there almost 2 months and then as it got close to Christmas my friend got us a house in town a block from where we had the first encounter. I was behaving in very insane manners and I could not speak of it. Only garble would come out. Very soon after we got to the little house in town I had a strange thing happen. It was like I had a miniature craft flying in my room like tinkerbell I was suddenly compelled to pick up a red marker used in the jeans factory I worked at. I had no control I started writing on the walls in some kind of hieroglyphics and symbols I did not understand. Now, I never could write stories in english lit so I was surprised to be so compelled. I wrote on every wall of that house, line after line and when my friend came home he was ready to call the white coats. We went to the paint store and I put 5 coats on it before it was covered. That was my recollection until I became familiar with Charles and Calvin's account. The first person I was ever able to utter the story was the family doctor who declared I was schizophrenic paranoid with manifestations and hallucinations. I was given mellerill and only took one and swore never again. I simply had to accept that it happened and I may never get answered. Funny coincidence My birthday this year is the same day of the week 45 years ago. One of the last major alignments this lopsided solar system cycle is on October 11. Back in 97 I tried to meet with Calvin but was made to believe he was dead and so I did not pursue him. Of course he was just staying out of the light.  If I remember more I will post again. Bless all of you. I am not to well. Down with a bug but just had to write this, so take care everyone{{:>)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Alfred Williams' post from Sept 04, 2018
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 08:11:10 PM »
Alfred, so glad to see you back here and posting, get well,
Many Blessings,
Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 08:34:16 PM »
Alfred, I really empathize with you, for all that you went through and endured.
I know I am a contactee also, but I do not have the recall of it, only vague perceptions that it has happened my whole life. So although I feel it has caused some terrors, I haven't been quite so traumatized, I mean in a conscious way, from whatever I experienced.
People close to me (some are my adult offspring) over the decades have shared stories of strange lights and energy manifestations surrounding them, also seeing things. Out of five kids, four have told me things and I do believe them. I have had my own lights story and energy thing too.
In 1981, When we were living on our few acres, up in Sequim, WA I was walking at dusk from our little trailer up to our cul de sac, just about 25 feet on the gravel road.
I was going to the neighbor's to pump water from their well. As soon as I reached the cul de sac I felt an energy surrounding me.  That had never happened to me, that I could recall, but I wasn't afraid. The thought went in my head, "I may as well not be afraid, whatever will happen will happen and then  I won't remember it." I felt it was my own thought, realization, not implanted...

I had no sense of time passing or leaving the area, I was continuing walking up to the neighbor's and pumped the water and went home.

I had a few things like that happen also have noticed tiny scars on back of hand, when I never injured myself to that degree. First time I saw it out of nowhere on the back of my right hand. I would have had to drag a sharp knife over my hand to make that kind of scar. Didn't happen. But there it was, the day after my 21st birthday. Son noticed them on his hands too.
Noticed the back of my mother's hand, never noticed that until she was about 80. Same kind of scar like a tissue sample.
Another family member said a little tiny round thing came out of his hand. He had felt something under his skin when he was about 9 years old and kept messing with it and rubbing it, finally years later it came out. It dropped to the floor and he could not find it. Same person had strange lights, his feet were floating in the air he told me and someone in room. He was about 4. He told me when he was about 5-6.

There is another thing, an odd childhood accident that didn't make much sense to me. I have a long, long term memory so I know I was just a young toddler, it was up in OR or on the trip down the coast. I was riding a little tricycle all over the wooden bare floor. There wasn't much in the room. Room to ride around. Suddenly I screamed in pain, I remember running my tricycle into the wall and there was a nail sticking out of the wall and it pierced my knee (not on bone, it was soft tissue to the upper side of knee. The scar looks like a deep wound. The nail sticking out of the wall doesn't make much sense, I suppose that could happen. Another thing that did not make sense, my parents entirely unemotional about the thing that happened. I was very young and ther must have been a lot of blood. Many, many years later I felt like my "memory" of what happened to me at about age 2 was a memory superimposed on what actually happened, a tissue samle being taken from me. far-fetched, sure, but there it is...

I have no memories of abduction just a sense it happened. I think reproduction was involved. A dream or two, also... "Where is my baby?!!" dreams - had about three of those.
Since I passed my childbearing years, seems there is no longer contact. Occasionally I get a vague feeling of recurring contact but not anything done to me.

Once I sent all my stories to Marshall and he said he really felt I am a contactee. I tried to share some stories with mymother but she became angry and said I "was scaring my kids." (My kids were coming to me with stuff.)
Well, there are not many people I tell these things too.
I guess at my age, not much caring  if someone thinks I have a screw loose.  :)
I have to stay true to what I believe is the truth.

There's more stories, but this is surely enough for now.
Your stories remind me some of the movie, "Communion". Have you seen it?
The actor Christopher Walken plays Whitley Strieber. Based on Mr. Strieber's account of what he went through...
I feel those who are chosen are special in some way, many ways.
All The Best to you,
Be well,
Barb townsend  'scuse typos.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 08:52:18 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 09:20:17 PM »
PS This is the link to Whitley Strieber's site and radio show...
You All might be familiar with this site and show, just click the link and click the arrow for the player, and listen for free. People can subscribe but not until their new site is up, explanation on page.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/latest 

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 04:27:57 AM »
Wow, I wonder if regressive hypnotism might help to fill in the missing information on what happened?  OTOH, might be best left alone!  8)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 09:08:41 AM »
Wow, I wonder if regressive hypnotism might help to fill in the missing information on what happened?  OTOH, might be best left alone!  8)
I'm sure regression hypnosis would work, as long as the person wants it and is ready for it.    Dolores Cannon always maintained, as do other teachers of hypnosis, that even if the client undergoes hypnosis and encounters information they are not ready for, they will either not remember, or not go deeper into the subject and instead see it as something else. 

But when they are ready to deal with it, confront it, handle it, it is a good time to try the process.  Approximately five years ago I had a regression hypnosis client who only wanted to know, "have I ever been pregnant?".

So, I proceeded with the session with that question in mind.  It turned out that she had been pregnant 24 times, and that the pregnancies did not go to completion in her own uterus, and that they were the result of some "hybridization".  Further, when asked if she would ever get to meet any of the 24 offspring, she quickly answered "Yes" before I could even finish the question.  There is much more, and I feel it's OK to tell some of this because no names, addresses, occupations, marital status, or any other clues were revealed.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 04:30:09 PM »
That is absolutely amazing Ilinda.  Imagine meeting all of those unborn children some day.  That would offer hope to anyone who has miscarried a child. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 06:23:42 AM »

I do understand why people would want to contact the incident via hypnosis... but it is dangerous to mess around with the mind like that, IMHO...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 06:26:10 AM »
I'm sure regression hypnosis would work, as long as the person wants it and is ready for it.    Dolores Cannon always maintained, as do other teachers of hypnosis, that even if the client undergoes hypnosis and encounters information they are not ready for, they will either not remember, or not go deeper into the subject and instead see it as something else. 

But when they are ready to deal with it, confront it, handle it, it is a good time to try the process.  Approximately five years ago I had a regression hypnosis client who only wanted to know, "have I ever been pregnant?".

So, I proceeded with the session with that question in mind.  It turned out that she had been pregnant 24 times, and that the pregnancies did not go to completion in her own uterus, and that they were the result of some "hybridization".  Further, when asked if she would ever get to meet any of the 24 offspring, she quickly answered "Yes" before I could even finish the question.  There is much more, and I feel it's OK to tell some of this because no names, addresses, occupations, marital status, or any other clues were revealed.

Wow that is really a good thing that she found out...
and yes comforting to think that someday a woman could meet all her children in the spiritual realm...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 09:35:38 AM »

I do understand why people would want to contact the incident via hypnosis... but it is dangerous to mess around with the mind like that, IMHO...
Agreed that it could be dangerous to put someone in trance, if the "hypnotist" has no training.  I'll send you a PM that will clarify something.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 04:27:16 AM »
OK.
:)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...