Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Signs 28 – I Finally Saw PX with My Own Eyes  (Read 249 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Signs 28 – I Finally Saw PX with My Own Eyes
« on: October 06, 2018, 02:26:15 PM »
Updates to this series are usually posted each month. However, in September the updated figures for August were not published. Not because they were insignificant, but because for the first time I published my first Planet X article, Did Planet X / Nibiru Kill The Dinosaurs? something of consequence happened and it took time for me to process it internally.

Simply put, on September 9, 2018, I and another trusted observer both saw Planet X in the same position at sunset with our own eyes.

Regrettably, there was not enough time for either of us to take a photo. Ergo, were I to submit this observation report to myself, I would respond with "Marshall and your friend have submitted compelling reports but absent photographic evidence there is nothing to authenticate at present. Keep up the good work."

Therefore, while I cannot describe my observation experience for the sake of authentication, it is reasonable to discuss it as a Foreshadowing event given that I have experienced what many have and which many more will. That being, a naked eye observation of an object of interest [Planet X] near the sun. If you have never seen Planet X with your own eyes, rest assured, the odds are that you will be completely unprepared for what you will feel and how that will impact your thinking.

http://yowusa.com/2018/10/signs-28-i-finally-saw-px/

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Signs 28 – I Finally Saw PX with My Own Eyes
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 03:05:48 PM »
Thank you Marshall for posting about your life-altering experience.  Now, it may nudge others to realize that it really can be seen, and photographed, and that the best time is presumably right at sunset.

For those of us who live in hilly or mountainous areas, "sunset" might not actually correlate with the true time that the sun sinks below the flat horizon.  For example here in Missouri's Saint Francois Mountains, sunset in this tiny valley shows the sun setting behind a hill/mountaintop, which itself is considerably higher than the actual flat horizon.

But even if you live in an area filled with trees, hills, and the like, get out those cameras anyway, and be on guard.  You will eventually see something in the same field of view as the sun, and then have a life-changing experience of your very own.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
timeline
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 03:54:15 AM »
but sightings have been going on for years, no?
What if the 'zetas' are right and PX is circling around our Sun (for years)? A sighting, then, just means PX is near, i.e. not imminent. I mean, i never doubted the end is near; my interest is in establishing a timeline here [since i do not have the funds to already be in place with all the seeds, books and animals i'd like].
(I hope i have time to save some money next year to get things going.)
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 04:53:20 AM »
Keeping all of us in prayers for a timeline that will work with everyone who is sincerely trying to prepare...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: timeline
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 03:23:31 PM »
but sightings have been going on for years, no?
What if the 'zetas' are right and PX is circling around our Sun (for years)? A sighting, then, just means PX is near, i.e. not imminent. I mean, i never doubted the end is near; my interest is in establishing a timeline here [since i do not have the funds to already be in place with all the seeds, books and animals i'd like].
(I hope i have time to save some money next year to get things going.)
True, one sighting doesn't mean a whole lot, but a series of them does.  Am thinking of Amber Williamson's repeated posts, which seemed to suggest an object getting closer.  IIRC, her pics showed Sol with the other object being up in the area between 11 and 1 o'clock.  One sunset pic I took was one or two years ago in September, and the "other" object at that time appeared to be at the approximately 1:30 to 2 o'clock position. 

The Zetas and Nancy have been wrong in the past, and while I'm not saying they are wrong, I'm more interested in watching with our own eyes and our own cameras, as well as cameras of others to look for progress.  And now that Marshall has seen something with his own eyes, I plan to occasionally trek to locations that afford good sunset views, and hope for good photography conditions.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 04:32:09 PM »
As I recall in the Cosmic Disclosure series Corey Good stated that the timeline for the “Solar Flash” was somewhere about 2022. I am not exactly sure were he was getting that specific piece of information..

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 09:50:11 PM »
What if the 'zetas' are right and PX is circling around our Sun (for years)?

I have not seen any claim by zetatalk.com that PX is circling around our Sun.  Can you provide a link?

They do say that PX entered the inner Solar System in 2003, and it's trajectory zig-zags slightly as it passes the Sun, if I remember correctly.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...