Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: ACTUAL fake news  (Read 886 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
ACTUAL fake news
« on: October 19, 2018, 07:36:56 PM »
Note from Yowbarb: Re actual fake news, example George Soros.

So many lies are told about Soros it is unbelievable. He was lucky to escape with his life as a very young Jewish teen in Nazi Germany,. He had a connection who saved him.
Fake pics of him in a Nazi uniform and lots of untruths posted about him on the net.
A lot of that alternate reality fake news crap is Kremlin-generated.
I love Russia but I do not like Putin and his autocratic uber wealthy cronies who usurped the beginnings of a real democracy in Russia.
They jail demonstrators, do not truly have free elections, they illegally disqualify the top opponenets of Putin or they kill them.
One of Putin's stongest opponents, well loved by the people was shot down like a dog in Moscow before the election.
They literally steal from the coffers, Russian citizens tax money to enrich themselves, just a small group surrounding Putin and they have immense power. They kill people on foreign soil, attempted murder such as former Russian British citizens. No they are not our friends. They have flooded our internet with falsehoods and stirred up false conflects for years now, told lies about some of our leaders too. They did interfere with our elections.
These are facts.
I AM a patriot, I DO have my eyes open.

Back to George Soros, accept it or not here is some information, which I do believe as substantiated, several artices, investigations disproved what is posted about Soros all over the net and Fox news etc.
We do not always have to agree, but it is not good to embrace falsehood... so we should dig deeper.
Read this:

https://www.snopes.com/?s=Soros   

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/politics/russia-facebook-twitter-election.html

The Fake Americans Russia Created to Influence the Election
Excerpt:
"... last year when Melvin Redick of Harrisburg, Pa., a friendly-looking American with a backward baseball cap and a young daughter, posted on Facebook a link to a brand-new website.

“These guys show hidden truth about Hillary Clinton, George Soros and other leaders of the US,” he wrote on June 8, 2016. “Visit #DCLeaks website. It’s really interesting!”

Mr. Redick turned out to be a remarkably elusive character. No Melvin Redick appears in Pennsylvania records, and his photos seem to be borrowed from an unsuspecting Brazilian. But this fictional concoction has earned a small spot in history: The Redick posts that morning were among the first public signs of an unprecedented foreign intervention in American democracy. A Facebook post, by someone claiming to be Melvin Redick, promoting a website linked to the Russian military intelligence agency G.R.U.
CreditThe New York Time

Continued:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/07/us/politics/russia-facebook-twitter-election.html

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: ACTUAL fake news
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 09:36:51 PM »
So many lies are told about Soros it is unbelievable. He was lucky to escape with his life as a very young Jewish teen in Nazi Germany,. He had a connection who saved him.

Yes, also true.  Here is a recent snippet re. Soros.
From "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for October 31, 2018"  at http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31oc2018.htm
[start excerpts]
[Q]  There was a tragedy in the Russian city of Kerch in Crimea. Mass shooting with explosion. "Modus operandi" resembles a fire in a shopping center Winter Cherry. This is rather unprecedented for Russia. Officially, the culprit was a college student who committed suicide. In Russia, you cannot walk freely with weapons. You need permission for it. It was reported that the student was able to obtain a weapon permit shortly before the tragedy. Moreover, he managed to lay improvised explosive devices (two?) (or they already were), one of which was detonated. The strangest thing is that earlier an eyewitness reported that there were several attackers ...  People were hearing gunfire. Some would later describe seeing men with their faces covered burst into the building, armed with assault rifles and firecrackers, opening fire indiscriminately, terrorizing students and teachers. Only one man responsible for the shooting was found. ...

[A]  This bears the hand of the Soros group, which incited the unrest in the Ukraine in 2013 and has been responsible for almost all of the riots and anti-establishment activity in the US. It is no secret that the Soros group sought to invade the oil and gas fields of Russia, and thus has been trying to spark a war between NATO and Russia. Immensely wealthy, the Soros group has followed the founder’s goals since his death in 2016, which we have stated is a God obsession. George Soros considered himself akin to God. If he was not in charge, then he created chaos, as in chaos there is opportunity. 

Efforts during the Ukraine coup included shooting down MH 017 via a fighter jet sent from Kiev by those allied with Soros. Putin proceeded to annex the Crimea and adopt Russian speaking citizens from eastern Ukraine. Having failed to snatch the Ukraine from any Russian influence, or to start a war there that would result in the invasion of the Russian oil and gas fields, the Soros group has resorted to creating chaos. The Kerch shooting was to be blamed on a student, who had been groomed for this role, but was assisted by gunmen.
[end excerpts]

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 10:25:59 PM »
Did Soros try to create a democracy there, yes, but that's all down the toilet now.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 05:42:02 AM »
The Redick posts that morning were among the first public signs of an unprecedented foreign intervention in American democracy.

I always wondered whether Henry Kissinger might have deserved that dubious distinction...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 10:45:04 AM »
The Redick posts that morning were among the first public signs of an unprecedented foreign intervention in American democracy.

I always wondered whether Henry Kissinger might have deserved that dubious distinction...

interesting...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 06:10:34 PM »
The entire issue of what is fake, what is accurate or at least real, is a big one.  It has been shown that even Snopes doesn't always get it right, so some of us tend to wonder about practically everything we read and see. 

I saw a group photo, possibly here, of approximately 40-50 individuals, actually thumbnail shots of all those people.  It was so interesting to scrutinize, especially since the legend under it said that none of these individuals exist, and that it is all computer-generated.  Amazing, but we shouldn't be surprised.

So, since they can fake photos, videos, text, voices, we must remember this at all times.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 11:46:21 PM »
Did Soros try to create a democracy there, yes, but that's all down the toilet now.

Yowbarb,  your understanding of the situation is opposite to what I have read many times.  If I had time and resources, I would like to investigate that discrepancy, but no.

Anyway, if you could provide a couple relevant links, I will at least skim the material.
Thanks.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 03:25:59 AM »

Yowbarb,  your understanding of the situation is opposite to what I have read many times.  If I had time and resources, I would like to investigate that discrepancy, but no.

Anyway, if you could provide a couple relevant links, I will at least skim the material.
Thanks.

Jimfarmer I know, this is a really complex subject and lots of good people have totally opposite views.
Logic would dictate, both sets of facts cannot be true.
I will have to put some work into this and provide links, beginning soon,
Thanks - and
All The Best,
Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 03:26:57 AM »
PS the Snopes articles give extensive references, since their whole thing is sorting out fact from fabrication...
Will do more digging...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2019, 02:59:21 PM »
Would we consider this “Fake News” ??

China has unveiled its 'first female AI news anchor'

https://www.thenational.ae/arts-culture/china-has-unveiled-its-first-female-ai-news-anchor-1.828533

In news that journalists around the world are perhaps loath to report, China has just unveiled another non-human that is set to steal their jobs.

China's state-run news agency, Xinhua, today unveiled "the world's first female AI news anchor" to read alongside its male AI news presenters.

Dystopian? Maybe not. But it is unsettling for those who are reporting.

Named Xin Xiaomeng, the perfectly coiffed broadcaster was developed jointly by Xinhua and search engine company Sogou, and was shown off in a video on social media on Thursday.

Apart from a few stiff facial muscles, Xiaomeng is remarkably life-like, complete with hand adjustments while on camera, and just enough on-cue blinking.

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2019, 12:11:55 AM »
 ;D

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2019, 05:16:54 AM »
If they're just now announcing this technology, one wonders how long it's really been around...Maybe other MSM anchors are really AI?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2019, 04:58:01 PM »
Excellent point.  Sometimes I whine about how the weatherpeople, and even the news people, (on local stations) seem to behave in a rather juvenile manner.  They will joke and laugh and heehaw, when we just want the information!  It is so exasperating.  Makes me wonder if any of them are AI androids!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2019, 11:41:43 AM »
Editor's Note:
After viewing the article linked below, I have to wonder if the video the Chinese government is showing to their people is fake news for the simple reason that the Chinese are topnotch electronics/computer/phone/communication media experts in today's world, so if they want to control crowds, all they have to do is fire up their latest directed energy weapon of choice.  (Surely with their expertise, they have developed these already, as have many other countries.)  At any rate, it would have looked impressive to the populace in 1960.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinese-police-run-riot-drills-104354199.html
Chinese Police Run Riot Drills Near Hong Kong Border

Chinese police held riot drills just miles from the border with Hong Kong on August 6.
Chinese police authorities said that 1,500 officers took part in the anti-riot exercise, which they said showed how police would deal with a gathering of “thousands of troublemakers”.
The exercise was part of a larger display of force at a plaza in Shenzhen that included 12,000 police officers, 50 armored vehicles, 200 assault vehicles, 1,200 iron motorcycles, five helicopters, eight boats, and two amphibious vehicles, police said.
The display took place against the backdrop of continued anti-government protests in Hong Kong that have seen crowds clash with police. At least 82 arrests were made during the most recent protests, on August 5, the day of a citywide strike. Credit: China Police Network via Storyful

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW