Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: "Flashes" - asleep or awake, which could be clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.  (Read 66379 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Clarity not so high on this one either... not sure if it has value but posting:

I had a sort of disturbing dream - twins were in my dream.
The first part of the dream was an accidental death one person accidentally killed someone else, the setting was a bathroom...didn't make much sense, but then he revived. Then some men tried to kill the man who was just revived.
The twins were adult males, about 30 years old.
Someone put one twin in a metal enclosure and I saw them forcing poison into his mouth, but I encouraged the other twin to help me rescue the twin being poisoned.
We ran at the enclosure and the men who were trying to murder him, scattered and ran away from us. We took him out of the enclosure.
Someone else did get murdered...
So the dream was about twins, possibly-prevented murder, murder, dead bodies, etc. and some convoluted plots. Intrigue.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 07:43:19 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Sometimes when I have a dream like that then something happens in the world and it seems to relate to the dream. Often terrorism, political plots etc. Dark stuff.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sometimes when I have a dream like that then something happens in the world and it seems to relate to the dream. Often terrorism, political plots etc. Dark stuff.
That is the sense I get also, that your dream somehow taps into events elsewhere in the world.  You remind me of one of the psychics I used to see featured occasionally on Sightings.  She could pick up on someone who had just drowned, etc., and would start speaking as if she were the victim, and she used first person to describe her setting, location, etc., as if she was really there.  Presumably some part of her spirit was there.  Has any law enforcement agency ever asked you to work with them on missing persons?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
That is the sense I get also, that your dream somehow taps into events elsewhere in the world.  You remind me of one of the psychics I used to see featured occasionally on Sightings.  She could pick up on someone who had just drowned, etc., and would start speaking as if she were the victim, and she used first person to describe her setting, location, etc., as if she was really there.  Presumably some part of her spirit was there.  Has any law enforcement agency ever asked you to work with them on missing persons?

ilinda, well I probably will never "hang out my shingle" as a professional psychic...
I feel there are a lot of people who are consistent in their readings of objects, communicating with the past victim etc.  I have seen documentaries of such people. I would be honored to help missing people but I feel the flashes do not come consistently enough. I do feel the spirit world reaches out to me, or to anyone who can hear or see.
I have posted a couple dreams and soon after was a major incident. I seem to go spiritually into an area, when my body is asleep. Once I was in a bathroom standing right there talking to a couple middle eastern-type type men, so obviously I was not being "female" I was there in spirit. I seemed to be able to understand them (they were extremely stressed and sweaty too.) They could not quite understand me, it was strange. I saw vividly a man all rushing and sweaty, changing his clothing in another  bathroom. It was in a high rise, I saw a large office type banquet table, the room was dark. I saw other scenes of glass, mirrors, food and bottles of alcohol all laid out. Edited: That night was the terrorist attack in Paris which centered in restaurants... Heard it on the news the next day.

I had another odd dream and later figured out it was the night before the Bengazi attack.
Well, If I could help I would, about all I could do is try and create some influence for good as the dream is happening. I am sure other people have similar experiences... before the Bengazi attack my dream had actually, a dire warning. I heard words, some significance about red beans. Cans of red beans. I was thinking about it when I awoke. Well, "cans of red beans" are not dangerous but RPGs are. Edited: I just realized, RPG cannisters.
What someone or my own mind and perception were trying to tell me was: RPGs.
Does that make sense. I posted about this dream and I just remembered the dream did give a warning of the sense of violence and death that was to happen.  Later after the attack posted again in the topic, but no one replied... wasn't sure anyone saw it. All I know for sure, and this is real, the dream was a warning and the significance was, something would happen.   It sounded like red beans but it was RPGs.  For the record I had never even heard of an RPG. I think I probably heard it right in my dream, but when I woke up all I got was "red beans". Does this make sense or sound familiar to anyone who has these types of dreams?

Note: I heard about the RPGs on the news the day of the attack. Then gradually came to realize the dream was about the attack and the weapons they were about to use.

RPG-7
The Benghazi attackers use large numbers of RPG-7s during their attacks on the Mission and the Annex throughout the movie. http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/13_Hours:_The_Secret_Soldiers_of_Benghazi#RPG-7

About the extent of what I could do to help is when I get one of these dreams to be aware it is a dream and reach out to the people and ask them to not do what they are planning, because it is the perpetrators who I seem to tune in to.  The other thing which happens in waking hours too (rarely) is a spirit who has just passed or about to be killed reaching out, and I am listening and comforting.  I do not follow any pattern or follow any practice regarding this it just happens, occasionally and randomly. I also picked up on something truly monstrous about to happen before 9-11 but did not perceive the magnitude of it. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 10:10:30 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
PS the only place i post about these matters is here on the Planet X Town Hall (for years now). Previously, one online community which later disbanded. We were trying to figure out what happened to the McCann child and were comparing notes and surprisingly did find many common elements in our perceptions, dreams and flashes.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Thanks for elaborating about your abilities.  Like you, I find many instances of "being bestowed with information from the spirit world" cannot be summoned, but just happens.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
"being bestowed with information from the spirit world" cannot be summoned, but just happens.

Same here, but when I send out a question or request, an answer will usually come back sooner or later.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
"being bestowed with information from the spirit world" cannot be summoned, but just happens.

Same here, but when I send out a question or request, an answer will usually come back sooner or later.
You just reminded me of human-to-animal communications.  If the animal and I are in each other's heart space for more than just a few seconds, and I ask the question(s) or just  remain open to "what is", the answer doesn't usually arrive for 15-30 minutes for cats and goats, although it came immediately from a dying Cardinal bird.

Jim, when you send out a question or request, is it usually for yourself, or for a client?  If I'm being too nosey, just say so.  LOL

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Jim, when you send out a question or request, is it usually for yourself, or for a client?

Usually for myself,recently, or with regard to someone that I am in contact with.  But, when I was "treating" others or otherwise participating in sessions, the reply would come immediately - or, more frequently, a message would come spontaneously without any request from me.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Thanks for elaborating about your abilities.  Like you, I find many instances of "being bestowed with information from the spirit world" cannot be summoned, but just happens.

ilinda, it is a wonderful thing, although it can be troubling at times...
You are right it just happens.   Partly through posting and discussing it with you, I think I did finally figure out how to do something useful with it, which is to try to influence the outcome of events, during the dream. Especially since the  dreams seem to be just before some terrorist attack or earth event...
We are all spiritual beings with bodies and that includes terrorists and other criminals, victims, so it is possible to influence them for the good...
The comm from beings without bodies well we can recognize them and listen and help them feel better and move on...

Re the Earth event I have only caught general trends or possibly future events, nothing like the night before.
I am not one of those people who can predict large quakes or etc. If I did get a dream the night before, maybe I could reach out to the people in the area. We all have spiritual abilities and they can be cultivated. I think it is possible to do this while at the same time not dwelling on things. Best to be in the present.
Often it is when I am calm, not really thinking of anything and it is a pause between doing things, actions in my daily life that a comm about something happening will come to me - or a flash of something to come.

Another whole category, posted elsewhere in this board are visions or vivid dreams of earth events. Over the years I've had several and read similar things in this town hall (volcanic fissure opening up in the water, at the base of Pacific Palisades. many tidal wave dreams, wind dreams, etc. Those started in 1968 and continued, through the years, not  super frequently, just periodically... Seeing large expanses of mud, and in separate dreams, torn up furrowed ground is one of the latest things I saw. Not furrowed from plowing, but from massive flooding.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 07:35:25 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

That's a good point, Jimfarmer.
True a question or request for guidance can be sent...

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
I just finished a book There's More To Life Than This by Theresa Caputo, and it relates in some ways to our discussion, as she is able to communicate with spirits, and does so vey easily.  But her skills and talents evolved over time.  Very interesting read, and she emphasized several times she will not work with negative entities/negative spirits.  Apparently she has made it so plain, that they don't "come around" much.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: "Flashes" - asleep or awake, which could be clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc.
« Reply #238 on: September 10, 2019, 12:25:45 AM »
I just finished a book There's More To Life Than This by Theresa Caputo, and it relates in some ways to our discussion, as she is able to communicate with spirits, and does so vey easily.  But her skills and talents evolved over time.  Very interesting read, and she emphasized several times she will not work with negative entities/negative spirits.  Apparently she has made it so plain, that they don't "come around" much.

She does seem to be the real deal...and a good, strong person...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW