Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 92802 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 07:30:25 PM by Yowbarb »

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #346 on: January 20, 2020, 05:36:29 AM »
Long story short, hubby and I were in the airport near where you go through a checkpoint, when he or I pointed to one of the airport officials and said loudly: "BUMPUS!".  When I awoke I wondered why on earth would either of us point at someone and call that person a "bumpus"

Most famously, "Bumpus" was the loudly cursed off-camera owner of the notorious pack of dogs that stole the Christmas turkey in A Christmas Story  :)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #347 on: January 20, 2020, 06:07:03 PM »
ilinda,  I just want to acknowledge your dream and say, I will be looking at it more.
It sure seems to me that this is a spiritual awareness dream, something the spirit is aware of - trying to go to the conscious waking mind.

IMHO: Sometimes in these dreams the words aren't quite what the actuality is...

I once had this intense warning dream about "red beans". Very intense. Next day all over the news, was the horrible Bengazi attack and killing of American diplomat, Stevens. I saw the news and wondered if it could be connected but (how the heck could red beans have anything to do with such an event?) 

Days or weeks later I randomly came across a description of weapons and "RPGs" came up.
Well I am not going to insist that my intense warning dream about an imminent horrible event involving "RED BEANS"  was related to RPGs, but to me the connection is real.

I do really feel you are on to something and I would like to mull over your dream more...
Interesting parallel!  Have you noticed that the Subconscious or Higher Self or however we want to term it, occasionally will come up with a word or term, just as your RED BEANS, that is only close, but not exact to something it represents?  When this happens, I sometimes wonder (seriously) if some of these "puzzles" are more or less a test to see if you can eventually decipher the dream? 

Here is the tail end of a dream with an example of what we are both talking about.  Long story short, hubby and I were in the airport near where you go through a checkpoint, when he or I pointed to one of the airport officials and said loudly:  "BUMPUS!".  When I awoke I wondered why on earth would either of us point at someone and call that person a "bumpus" which I figured was a version of bumpkin, as in country bumpkin. 

But on reflection, I realized I/he was saying "Bump  us" from the flight!    It's not an exact analogy, but close to what we're talking about.

ilinda, it is heartening to read your posts... You do know about that phenomenon...  I also feel the dream content is almost coded...
But I also feel, if I were of a higher perception I would know more enough to actually help... I am sure there are people who can do that...
"BUMP US!"  That has got to mean something...
Were you and your husband intending to go on a flight any time soon? If not I wonder what the symbolism could be.
For now, am thinking "Bump us!" reflects our stance that we are the ones calling the shots when it comes to not getting on an airplane, rather than the usual situation where you have your ticket and boarding pass, and then someone bumps you (for reasons you might never know), so "they" are in charge of whether you travel by air or not.

Maybe dream was telling us that if we DO make reservations to fly, don't do it.  That's the best I can cone up with at this point.

On the other issue of how the HigherSelf/Subconscious sends us messages in dreams, I have come to truly believe that the longer you do dream interpretation, the more info. you will get, and also some of the dream symbolism and content will be quite challenging, almost as if the Subconscious is saying to you, "try to figure this one ou!"   

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #348 on: January 20, 2020, 06:08:46 PM »
Long story short, hubby and I were in the airport near where you go through a checkpoint, when he or I pointed to one of the airport officials and said loudly: "BUMPUS!".  When I awoke I wondered why on earth would either of us point at someone and call that person a "bumpus"

Most famously, "Bumpus" was the loudly cursed off-camera owner of the notorious pack of dogs that stole the Christmas turkey in A Christmas Story  :)

That's hilarious!  In thinking about the dream, am guessing we weren't refering to the owner of the pack of dogs.  But thanks for enlightening me.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #349 on: January 24, 2020, 10:46:08 AM »
Not sure if this dream from last night implies a cataclysm or not:

It began, as best as I can remember, in present time, and although I wasn't directly viewing society deteriorate because of being indoors at the moment, I felt strongly aware of having been surrounded outside by an oppressive darkness descending upon the community.  Some family members and others were with me, though I don't remember a clear roster of which ones, just a sense of well being that all the most important ones were present.  Enough that I felt complete, as if we moved together as one soul group wherever we went.

At one point, our soul group felt a distinct sense that "now" was the time to leave, and we took nothing with us but each other.  As we stepped out of the warm house into the night, there was a thick fog, and we followed a path through dense woods.  We moved quickly and quietly, making an effort not to be noticed. 

When the path exited the deep woods, it came to bright daylight in a rural hamlet, in which the path continued through seemingly endless farm fields where there was no main road in sight. 

Before progressing on through the fields, we paused to look back at the dark woods which we had left behind, and in the rear-viewed distance as far back in the woods on the path as we could see was a black horse, large enough that he fully blocked the beginning of the path where we had come from, should we have chosen to return.  We had a sense that his presence was foreboding, but also that we were not in any danger from him. 

It was not a difficult choice to turn around and continue forward on the path through the rural village, and I would have enjoyed remaining there. 

On the other side of the village, still on the path through fields, we came to a windrow of freshly mown hay, and made our beds there for the night.  A farmer was walking his dog nearby, but he didn't notice us burrowed in the hay.

Our feeling was one of relief, that we had made the journey from the dark place to the bright one, and because we were all together.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:11:21 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2020, 11:17:00 AM »
R.R. wow this is a truly beautiful post you have created.
Thank You for sharing...

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2020, 06:20:31 PM »
I second that.  And that horse blocking the return path, as you suggest, was perhaps a reminder that "you can't go back".

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #352 on: March 05, 2020, 04:24:36 PM »
I only very rarely have a nightmare in which a negative person or being plays a role.  As someone brought up in the Christian faith (though studied many faiths), I've trained my subconscious mind to brandish the name of Jesus any time I feel cornered in a dream, and in my own experience it does work without fail.  Presumably-STS entities seem to have a strong dis-affinity for that word.  Anyway, in such dreams, after hollering the word at any intrusive or threatening person / being, I instantly wake up and the situation de-materializes.

Most recently, a new event spontaneously happens to terminate the dream:

*Negative entity intrudes upon my personal space

*I respond in the dream by shifting into my larger spirit body, which in itself feels both natural and exhilarating

*I exhale a massive, long breath, similar to a gale or a cat's hiss, to indicate my displeasure with the boundary violation, and the STS being vanishes immediately.  No human speech is needed.  As per method #1, I then wake up.

Is this shift part of Ascension I wonder?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 04:39:27 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #353 on: March 05, 2020, 04:30:50 PM »
I only very rarely have a nightmare in which a negative person or being plays a role.  As someone brought up in the Christian faith (though studied many faiths), I've trained my subconscious mind to brandish the name of Jesus any time I feel cornered in a dream, and in my own experience it does work without fail.  Supposedly STS entities seem to have a strong dis-affinity for that word.  Anyway, in such dreams, after hollering the word at any intrusive or threatening person / being, I immediately wake up and the situation de-materializes.

*I respond in the dream by shifting into my larger spirit body, which in itself feels both natural and exhilarating

*I exhale a massive, long breath, similar to a gale or a cat's hiss, to indicate my displeasure with the boundary violation, and the STS being vanishes immediately.  No human speech is needed.  As per method #1, I then wake up immediately.

Whatever it is, it's a cool way to deal with unwanted visitors.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #354 on: March 05, 2020, 09:03:13 PM »
I only very rarely have a nightmare in which a negative person or being plays a role.  As someone brought up in the Christian faith (though studied many faiths), I've trained my subconscious mind to brandish the name of Jesus any time I feel cornered in a dream, and in my own experience it does work without fail.  Presumably-STS entities seem to have a strong dis-affinity for that word.  Anyway, in such dreams, after hollering the word at any intrusive or threatening person / being, I instantly wake up and the situation de-materializes.

*I exhale a massive, long breath, similar to a gale or a cat's hiss, to indicate my displeasure with the boundary violation, and the STS being vanishes immediately.  No human speech is needed.  As per method #1, I then wake up.

RR, wow, I really love that you are able to do that, both with  the name of Jesus and the other method.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW