Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 100152 times)

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #360 on: April 10, 2020, 03:04:41 AM »
@ilinda
We can only hope its forces them to stop fracking.....As if things arent bad enough now, it would be a good thing that it came to a stop, one less thing for us to worry about.

@R.R.Book

Well, i was hoping my brother could remember what it was we were talking about the other day, but he cant remember either. Guess we both are just getting older lol.

I always had a thought that maybe Earth has been invaded by some malevolent species. Which reminds me of another article i read some time ago, it was about Roosevelt i think. Someone before JFK anyway. Apparently there were visitors from outside Earth to the White house, and they want to make a treaty, but Roosevelt declined. These visitors then warned of those bearing gifts and false promises. Then, he gets a visit from the greys and then he accepted the treaty. Apparently, in this article, the treaty was he would receive technology in return for a certain amount of people and cattle for their scientific research and food. It was going ok between the two for some time till the greys wanted more to the point where the greys were hiding out, somewhere in the US in a mountain, the US led a small group of men to go get rid of them and failed. There was a fire fight and our men lost. And well, we are now up to this point in time where our governments are still too spineless to stand up against them.  Weather this article is true or all full of BS, is another thing altogether.  I just thought i'd mention it since you mentioned those dwelling among us that are posing as homo sapiens :)

Yes, i think IF this corona virus is real, than it is man made. Or at least this version of it is. I always wondered if the CDC and other germ labs were there for more sinister reasons.
If they can make micro processors, than they can mess around with viruses as well. I mean, they say over 20 years ago that they can clone a sheep. They say they banned it or whatever, but it doesnt mean they havent stopped working on it.  But, yes, these people are now playing God with evolution, my belief anyway.

With negative energy, even chemtrails, they say the best way to fight against it, is to make or buy something called orgonite. I have read about them, weather they work or not is another matter. But they say it clears the skies and zaps away negative energy. Something the world could do without a lot of these days :) You can buy these orgonite crystals online, or make them yourself. They are just resin with copper and metals inside them.
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #361 on: April 10, 2020, 08:29:24 AM »
Apparently there were visitors from outside Earth to the White house, and they want to make a treaty, but Roosevelt declined. These visitors then warned of those bearing gifts and false promises.

That reminds me of this:

Beware of the bearers o FALSE gifts and their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still Time. There is GOOD out there. We Oppose DECEPTION conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND).

Yes, i think IF this corona virus is real, than it is man made. Or at least this version of it is. I always wondered if the CDC and other germ labs were there for more sinister reasons.
If they can make micro processors, than they can mess around with viruses as well. I mean, they say over 20 years ago that they can clone a sheep. They say they banned it or whatever, but it doesnt mean they havent stopped working on it.  But, yes, these people are now playing God with evolution, my belief anyway.

Agreed that it would be difficult to imagine any type of weapon that would not be a temptation to take out of the locked facility once in a while and actually use, in the name of honing their skills with it for "defensive" purposes...

Yes, Jim has also discussed orgone, and I need to look up his old posts and re-read them.  :)

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #362 on: April 10, 2020, 12:21:44 PM »
Yep, thats one of the articles i read :)

Exactly! They'd still be researching it, there'd just be a total media blackout on it. As for CDC and the germ labs, they tell us its its to find vaccines,etc but i think its all a front for their agendas.
I been meaning to attempt to make some orgone. Lord knows we could do with some positive energy on Earth right now. One of the different types of orgonites are called tower busters, used for the communications towers. Apparently it renders the towers useless. Weather that is ture or not, i dont know, i couldnt find any confirmation on it. But i read that the people came in to try to fix the tower, then started digging up the land around the tower to find the orgonite. If it is true, then that makes it hilarious. I'd sit there watching them dig it all up lol
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #363 on: April 10, 2020, 01:52:53 PM »
Please post more about the tower orgonite Craig -  That is hilarious!

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #364 on: April 11, 2020, 03:06:59 AM »
I would, but that was the funniest thing i have actually read about when it comes to orgonite :) I did try to find the link, but no luck
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #365 on: April 12, 2020, 08:27:59 AM »
Here's Jim's post about creating your own orgonite, but it looks like an old attack on the website deleted his free images (we've had a few experiences with images disappearing here):

Here's an interesting term called "Gifting Orgonite," similar to what you were talking about, in which people quietly and discretely place orgonite all over the planet... sort of like "guerilla gardening"?

« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 04:55:51 PM by R.R. Book »

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #366 on: April 14, 2020, 08:48:26 PM »
I think i read somewhere on here a while back that images or posts might go missing from server resets or whatever. Something to do with clearing out viruses,etc i think it was. Might explain why hes missing his pics in his post.

Yeah, that was what my plan was, just make em and plant the orgonite anywhere and everywhere. Specially near towers :)
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #367 on: April 15, 2020, 07:35:54 AM »
Yay Craig! :D

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #368 on: April 15, 2020, 09:37:56 AM »
Death to the NWO and to anyone (or anything....specially aliens) that is against life on Earth :)
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #369 on: April 23, 2020, 07:55:39 AM »
So, the other day i was going through some tweets by David icke and i saw this post : https://www.davidicke.com/article/568707/aoc-demise-oil-absolutely-love-see

That would explain why fuel prices might increase dramatically eventually.
If you read a post of mine back on April 09, i had a dream i think it was around the 06th or 07 of April about the fuel prices increasing. Then one or 2 days ago, i see this post about the demise of oil.

Going back a few years, i had another dream, im pretty sure i shared it on here as well, but if i didnt, the short version of it, i was walking down a street past what looked like an airport but this airport had cars along the fence line along with some aircraft. The airport turned out to be a museum of "What used to be", so the dream was sort of a look into the future. At least, at the time, that was what i sensed and that something was telling me. You ever had a dream where you feel like you can hear someone telling you the story of the dream, but there is no one around you in the dream? No? ok lol. Well it was kinda like that anyway. Someone telling me i was seeing what will be eventually, and that was, aircraft, cars, buses, trucks,etc,etc, will become obsolete. But from what i could get from it, there was better technology replacing it all.

Somehow tho, i dont think it will be replaced over night as most people, specially in current situation across the globe, just wont be able to afford to do anything about it. So im sort of expecting and suspecting, that the oil/fuel collapse is all planned by the elites. But after the smoke settles and the elites lose control, then at some point we will see better cleaner technology for us to use.

Anyway, i just wanted to share this coz i was taken aback a bit by seeing the post by David Icke just 2 weeks after i had a dream about the fuel costs rising. Coincidence?? Guess we'll see
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW