Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: My dream 11/19/2010 Flood  (Read 4592 times)

alaskanwinter

My dream 11/19/2010 Flood
« on: November 24, 2010, 06:46:56 PM »
This was the dream that made me start looking through various sites.  I have been having these dreams off and on for years but lately they are almost every single night.  These dreams are wrecking my health.  But posting them does seem to help in some small way.  The day may be off by a day or two.  Sometimes things are just a blur.

I was in a nice house.  Possibly a condo.  Very nice furniture and surroundings.  I started hearing siren after siren.  It went on for a very long time.  Just a really,really,really long dream.  I saw a stream start to form in the street.  Just a big storm no big deal.  This flood came on quicker than I could make sense of it.  I was trying to be a great big hero and tell everyone in the house to grab their valuables and take them to the second story.   By the time we had made the first trip up the stairs the flood was coming in through the second story windows.

This may have been the most vivid dream in my life.  Almost a week later and I am still sick to my stomach.  I could see the gray chocolate flood waters.  The objects being carried down stream.  Feel the panic of trying to find something to float on.  Realizing maybe there was something in the second story to float on but I would not have time to find it.

noproblemo2

Re: My dream 11/19/2010 Flood
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 07:04:53 PM »
alaskanwinter your dreams seems to be a sign of something in the future I'm sure others here will soon add more but yes they are a tad alarming and at the same time comforting as you are being givien signs. Thank you for sharing them and I too applaud you for having the courage to relate them to us.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 08:30:23 PM »
Alaskanwinter, obviously you were chosen to be the one having these dreams. They are for you to share, as a warning to others. Being chosen is not always a good thing, or easy for you, but you have to do the best you can. Not many are chosen to be vessels for this information. Your dream just made me decide to get an inflatable raft, military if possible. Perhaps this will save my wife, or grandchildren, thanks to you. Look at the burden as a gift.  ed

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 09:40:14 PM »
alaskanwinter, please keep sharing your dreams, they are helping us all to prepare as I am sure you are also.

alaskanwinter

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 05:29:55 AM »
It is no gift.  It is only a burden.

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 09:43:37 AM »

I'm sorry you feel that way. It is a weight to carry...either which way you look at it, but you now have "advance discernment" of what's truly is heading  our way, It all boils down to believing doesn't it? After accepting the inevitable and pray that it not to long....start preparing as best as you can. It's not easy, been there, hell...still here! But, time helps. My dreams, my children are not here, God help me....yet, it's well with my soul, knowing I'll see them again. May you find peace within your soul and after coming to terms within you, reach out to whomsoever will listen, that's about all one can do. Godspeed.

noproblemo2

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 09:52:16 AM »
It may feel like a burden, however it is a gift given to you as well in that you can share the dreams and hopefully help to awken others. You have been chosen for this and we are never given more to carry than we are capable of handling, tho at times it doesn't always feel that way.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 02:46:18 PM »
This was the dream that made me start looking through various sites.  I have been having these dreams off and on for years but lately they are almost every single night.  These dreams are wrecking my health.  But posting them does seem to help in some small way.  The day may be off by a day or two.  Sometimes things are just a blur.

I was in a nice house.  Possibly a condo.  Very nice furniture and surroundings.  I started hearing siren after siren.  It went on for a very long time.  Just a really,really,really long dream.  I saw a stream start to form in the street.  Just a big storm no big deal.  This flood came on quicker than I could make sense of it.  I was trying to be a great big hero and tell everyone in the house to grab their valuables and take them to the second story.   By the time we had made the first trip up the stairs the flood was coming in through the second story windows.

This may have been the most vivid dream in my life.  Almost a week later and I am still sick to my stomach.  I could see the gray chocolate flood waters.  The objects being carried down stream.  Feel the panic of trying to find something to float on.  Realizing maybe there was something in the second story to float on but I would not have time to find it.

Alaskanwinter I totally understand your feeling that your dreams could be a look into the near future, and how you feel that is a burden.
I just want to say thank you for sharing your dream and your thoughts about it.
Do you have more thoughts on this you would like to share?

Yowbarb
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 12:09:12 AM by Yowbarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW