Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Solani's Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.  (Read 11178 times)

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Solani, I'll be intensely interested to learn how well your bees do when you get them.

I've had to wait more than a year to get a mere two colonies, due to all of the weather-related losses on the part of the very few breeders able to provide pure Russian bees.  We finally have a breeder much closer to us who has reserved me a pair of nucs for April.  Will post more about that soon.

I wonder if it might be worth the investment to purchase certain beneficial colonies of other insects that you are missing up there?  Maybe you could take note this spring whether you spot any ladybugs, tiny wasps, earthworms, butterflies, etc. and start a breeding program for them on your farm by dedicating a greenhouse to them? 

For example, I know of someone who keeps a butterfly house, which is a greenhouse in which butterflies are encouraged to lay their eggs, and a careful count is kept of the cocoons when they are formed on plants.  The same greenhouse might be used for ladybugs and other non-threatening insects.

Hope you'll keep us posted... :)

Yes, I will keep you posted and I will also most likely pester you till kingdom come as I haven't got a clue how to take care of bees ??? ;D We do have several old beehives out here from the previous owner (30+ yrs. ago) who used to keep bees and from what I can tell, even if I have no clue, the boxes are not rotten. (or I could use them as a visual aid to build new ones) Will need to buy or make the thingies that the bees use to build up their wax and honey in but, I'll probably figure that one out. We have tons of wasps, yellow jackets, hornets etc. and I know that they will gladly kill off the bee colonies to get to the honey. We had many both store bought traps as well as homemade traps to "cull" the flying nasties. However, I'm not sure if they also serve a beneficial purpose in natures cycle. Gods know that we have far from limited their numbers but we really wanted to get them away from the house and also the hummingbird feeders, as they literally chase the hummers off...  :( We do still have the tiny wasps.

We depend largely upon the hummingbirds up here to pollinate the crops, flowers. etc. Counting from the amount of syrup I made for the feeders last year and using some technical calculation as to how much each hummer drinks a day. (Dan is the expert on that one) we were able to calculate that we had somewhere around 3000 hummingbirds that came out here last year. That is just to our property every year. They are like the Salmon and return to where they were born to lay their eggs and Dan has been taking care of them and banding for about 15 years so, I'm guessing that is why the "colony" is so large compared to some of our friends that have 1 or 2 feeders and perhaps 100 hummers. We have 20+ large feeders that I fill almost every day...

Since they are being banded (those that the banding team and we manage to catch on 2 occasion every summer) we have been able to trace where at least some of them fly for the summer months. The one that they found that was furthest from where we are (unfortunately it was dead) was after hurricane Katrina. So, we know that at least some of them make that long flight. I can't phantom how they are able to fly such long distances, considering they are such small birds. The oldest hummer that we have "re-caught" here was this past summer and according to the band and number on that band, it was first banded out here 9 years ago. Now, that's a very respectable age for such a small bird, that has a heartbeat of I don't remember how many hundreds of beats per second... But yes, we are very worried about loosing the hummingbirds, as they are one of our main pollinators, as well as the first pollinators that show up each year. No bees are "awake" when the hummers show up, so they definitely play a huge part in the pollination process up here.

Back to the bees and other insects. But first, yes, we have also noticed a huge drop in the frog population. Previous years you could hear them croaking daily/nightly. Last year Dan says that he only saw 2 or 3 frogs near our pond. I've noticed the drop in how many snakes I've been able to see. We only have the garter snakes in this area and they eat insects, worms, frogs, tadpoles etc. So, if those species are disappearing, so will the garter snakes...  :'( Don't seem to have a drop in the mosquito population... which even if I hate them, the birds eat them as well as we have a wild moma mallard that has decided that our pond in the front yard is a safe place to raise her babies and the babies love to chase and eat both the mosquitoes as well as the larvae. Last summer she raised 9 chicks and all of them survived. She has become quite "tame" during the 3 years she's been here and her babies will also follow us around when it's "feeding time". Moma duck will follow Dan when he walks past the pond towards his workshop when she is trying to teach her babies to fly. When he goes off into the shop, she'll turn around and fly back to the pond and her babies will do their best to copy momas flight. Some with more or less success. It's quite fun watching those young ducks crashing here and there into the bulrushes, lawn or pond, get back up on their feet, shake their ruffled feathers and go at it again. I'm very surprised that my dog Nova does not chase the ducklings, considering that she is one quarter wolf. Nope, those are "her babies" and she guards them to the point where she won't even let other birds come to close to the pond to get whatever insect/bug they want...

Dan says that there has never been very many if any lady-bugs up here as we don't have aphids which is a bug they eat. Butterflies we did have quite a few last year. I'm wondering if I could place the beehives in what we are going to make into a greenhouse come summer?? I know they'd have to have some way of getting out to forage and pollinate, as what we will be growing will not be enough to support a hive but perhaps they would be safer from the hornets, yellow jackets etc.? As well as keep the hives safe from the bears?

I'm not sure if I previously wrote that Dan is looking to buy a big school bus or maybe even 2 of them? (Since he's also inline with wanting to bury one of them...) One we want to turn into a greenhouse, being that they are more bear proof than just plastic or glass and also have the large windows that can let in lots of light but we would also be placing solar panels on it and complimenting any lack of sunshine with grow lamps. We figure it this way. Buying/building a traditional greenhouse, upkeep of it as well as crop losses due to bears, deer and whatever, will cost more than buying the 40 foot buss which you can buy directly from the school district since they have to replace all of their school buses regularly, or after 300.000 kilometers/150.000 miles. A buss like that will cost you about 1000 to 1500 Canadian Dollars. The planting beds you have to make regardless of if it is a traditional greenhouse or not. We'd also be able to have a heating source in it which would mean we could have a longer growing season.

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
The oldest tree on this farm is hundreds of years old, a Burr Oak, probably alive before the Declaration of Independence was written.  This Burr Oak is now officially named Methuselah. 

Oh that's wonderful Ilinda - Love the name Methuselah!  So many people have tried to translate the suffix of that word, "selah."  The translations that have been considered for it, that I'm aware of, are "forever," and "to pause and meditate."

So fitting for a stately old tree.

When a 300+ year-old Penn oak (from William Penn's era) had to be felled in West Chester some years back from a Quaker property, our family was present to help collect the seeds and replant them in sanctuary locations all over.  One of them came home with us and is now among the oaks in our woods.

Unfortunately, I forgot to mark it with a string, so only know approximately where we planted it... ::)

BTW, you may already know that "Pennsylvania" means "Penn's woods." 

Will join in the meditation when you announce it :)

WOW, those huge and majestic Oak trees make my Mama Oak look like a midget.  ;) But then for many years she was forced to grow inside of the pine forest line so, even if she didn't have a wide girth, she was as tall as the tallest pine trees, so she would be able to reach the sunlight with her top branches. I don't know how old she was but I do know that the pine trees that were growing in front of her were at least 100 yrs.+ and 3 times the height of my 2 story house. I know that taking the lives of those 3 big pine trees to prioritize Mama Oaks life some might feel as if it was wrong but, regardless, they would have been felled along with the rest of the pine trees/forest when the land owner decided it was time to "harvest". It at least gave Moma Oak quite a few years of being able to bask in the sun and heal her murky bark from constantly have been hidden behind and between the huge pines.

I really love the pictures of these big and branchy Oak trees. What stories they could tell and also correct the history we have been taught to be true. Very happy to hear that you were able to plant one of the babies in your forest. I agree with Ilinda, go out and meditate and perhaps he/she will tell you where he/she is. I do believe that trees are born with the past down knowledge from their ancestors but he or she might be happy to know why you chose to plant his/her acorn on your property? I do believe that nature/trees/etc. can benefit somehow from knowing that there are those of us out there that care about their well being and future. My all time favorite trees are Oak Trees. I'm just sad that we don't have any growing this far north here in BC. I don't know why they wouldn't grow here, since they grow in abundance in Sweden, which has a similar climate?

I studied those absolutely gorgeous tree pictures and all are too beautiful for words.  The first one is obviously a different tree.  The last three seem to be taken from opposite sides of the tree.  From studying the branches and their direction, form, etc., it looks like those three pics show the same tree, although it's not an important point.

Yes, the plaque is a good idea, but since I've been naming trees around here, have pondered how to have a plaque that doesn't damage the tree.  Possibly a metal plaque like the one pictured, but on a stand in front of the tree.  Where there's a will, there's a way, and when the nameplate/plaque is in place will post a pic.

Maybe it will be possible to go into the area where you planted that seed from "The Old One" and meditate on all the trees guiding you to "the one"?

Now that I see there's interest, I'll start working on how to approach this idea of a group meditation.  If we can enlist at least 40 individuals who have genuine interest in what we're trying to accomplish, I'm sure it will help.  I have a number of friends who, although lovely people, would have no interest in such "weird things".  But I have other friends who will probably jump at the opportunity. 

I'll run this by my PXTH friends first to get some input.  I can think of friends, C, C, N, K, S, R, and K who would join in if they knew the date.  All are very spiritual.  Heck, I may even ask Cedar if he wants to join!

Yes, placing a plaque in front of the tree would most likely be the best option as I don't like it either when they screw or nail into the tree itself. Methuselah is a wonderful and suiting name. Iit also gives me the feeling/sense of knowledge as well as showing respect for ones elders.

Count me in on the group meditation too. Just let me know when.

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
From Solani:
We do have several old beehives out here from the previous owner (30+ yrs. ago)

Just might want to be certain that the old woodenware isn't infected with American Foul Brood disease from a prior colony...that should be detectable by smell though.  Such equipment is normally burned to prevent spreading, but in lieu of knowing why or how the old colony left, you might instead wipe it down with saline or alcohol or colloidal silver, or even try smoking it ahead of hiving your new colonies as a precaution.

How do you make hummingbirds sit still long enough to band them?  They are attracted to the tall garden phlox, hibiscus, red sage, agastache, daylilies, etc. in our garden, so I don't supplement them, but when I begin open field bee feeding this spring, they may take to the syrup...will report back on that.

That's precious, that you've tamed wild Mallards, and amazing that the dog protects rather than chases them.  Hope you'll include pics when you have a chance!

In your location, I think your idea of housing the hives in a greenhouse or garden shed may be just the thing to get them through the winters, as honey bees tend to thrive most easily in southern locales.  Even northern breeders admit to getting their inseminated queens and "package bees" from southern ones. 

There's a company near the Canadian border that makes hive cozies:
https://www.mannlakeltd.com/2-storey-bee-cozy

However, in my location, I've had a mixture of results from these.  They may make the hives a little too cozy, such that there is a terrible moisture problem by the next spring.  If you were to try the honey shed or greenhouse, at least air would be able to circulate if the structure were vented.

Even just providing an open structure with a windbreak to the North might be a help:

Would definitely want the hives up off the ground in your location, to prevent the snow from blocking the bees' ability to exit the hives to do wintertime "cleansing flights," as they'll refuse to poop inside the hive.  Also to prevent suffocation by snow.

Here's an article speculating that housing hives for the winter in a darkened shed could also help to break the vicious mite cycle due to halting all reproduction, but I'd want at least some brood to extend the colony from autumn to spring as most bees only live 60 days:
https://beeinformed.org/2017/12/05/wintering-sheds-why-are-more-north-american-beekeepers-overwintering-their-bees-in-cold-storage/

If you're missing snakes up there, we have plenty of copperheads, rattlesnakes and milk snakes that I could send you, though they tend to remain out of sight here!

What an amazing idea to use an old school bus as a bear-proof northern greenhouse.  That could be a whole separate thread in itself!  :)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
What a thoughtful idea, to include a grandfather tree in the meditation!

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Am actually now thinking of personally inviting each and every tree I've named so far:  Cedar, the Colleen twins, Anne Frank, Mrs. Frank, Mathilda, Eve, Adam Butterfly, Eve's Daughter, Hercules, Goddess, and Methuselah, for the meditation.  More names planned, but first have to ask each tree if it already has a name, and if not, is _____ suitable?

Ok, I'll send a PM about the planned meditation, with a few questions, and then shortly will post something in a new topic I'll start for this upcoming meditation, and any future ones.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Both are fine with it, and I think actually "liked" the idea.  It feels great to finally let them come out of hiding.

WOW, Yes! I agree with R.R. Very beautiful indeed. I really love Cedar and the feeling I'm getting off of him/his picture <3 He looks very protective with his wide low branches, shielding whoever is taking shelter under his "protective arms". He feels like someone that you could tell all your troubles, cry into his bark, like I use to do with Mama Oak and just feel the cool and calm sense of comfort flowing out from them.

I can really understand why you named Eve, Eve. She does look like the mother of all, with all of her pine cones. Wondering again when I see all of her "children" if she would want you to gather those that have let go of her and plant her "babies" somewhere where they'd be safe and could grow into the beautiful and powerful individuals they are meant to be, without the risk of humans harming them?

The don't mind the animals nibbling on them, that is in their perception life and they have no problem sharing. What they don't understand is us humans and why we feel the need to "kill" them by cutting them down, burning them or selfishly taking what we want for our own personal reasons, without considering how they feel and their wants and needs...

Mama Oak was so old that she remembered the people that were around when she was young and also had memories of those that had gone before her. The humans of old would use their wood too, to make their fires to warm themselves and prepare their food but, as she said, they never cut down whole trees or as she put it (family of trees) and hauled off to wherever, leaving just stumps and ravaged land like a huge sore.  :'(

I always found it very interesting and educating to listen to her, even if it took time to get the whole picture, as they have no rush and talking with her would just be a sentence here and there and then quiet for a long time until she'd give me the next sentence/picture/emotion. Where as we rattle off whole sentences/conversations as if we need to say as much as possible in as little time we can and get upset when we don't immediately get a reply. I tried to tell her that part of it was likely due to that we live much shorter lives but I also understood from her that we humans needed to do less talking and more feeling...

Please thank both Eve and Cedar for letting you share their beauty with us.

//Solani
Definitely will inquire about Eve's pine cones and if she's OK with my distributing them.  When I get my website up and running am planning (with Eve's permission) to offer a pine cone to anyone wanting one, and the only cost would be postage.

I have read your posts about Big Mama Oak and feel a real connection.  In fact, as we both know, trees talk to each other, and who knows, maybe Mama Oak has on occasion talked to Methuselah, or perhaps Cedar, and also with that centuries old Oak that RR has told us about, whose acorns were saved and planted various places.

I have also learned in my discussions with Cedar, as you have with Big Mama Oak, that they don't blather on and on for no apparent reason,  as people do, but they do "talk" when they know/feel the need or necessity.  A sentence here or there. 

Who knows if and when we might learn more about how they communicate with each other?  One hope I have is that after the Solar Flash, we will be much more intuitive with other species, including our beloved Tree-People friends.

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

Definitely will inquire about Eve's pine cones and if she's OK with my distributing them.  When I get my website up and running am planning (with Eve's permission) to offer a pine cone to anyone wanting one, and the only cost would be postage.

I have read your posts about Big Mama Oak and feel a real connection.  In fact, as we both know, trees talk to each other, and who knows, maybe Mama Oak has on occasion talked to Methuselah, or perhaps Cedar, and also with that centuries old Oak that RR has told us about, whose acorns were saved and planted various places.

I have also learned in my discussions with Cedar, as you have with Big Mama Oak, that they don't blather on and on for no apparent reason,  as people do, but they do "talk" when they know/feel the need or necessity.  A sentence here or there. 

Who knows if and when we might learn more about how they communicate with each other?  One hope I have is that after the Solar Flash, we will be much more intuitive with other species, including our beloved Tree-People friends.

I would be very happy to receive a cone from Eve if she would permit it. However, I don't know how we'd go about it since I'm not sure it's allowed bringing/taking "plant material" cross the border. Will have to figure something out, as I do want my daughter to send me some of Mama Oaks acorns too but feel that I would need to plant several of them. I feel that they are very much into the "family connection", meaning family from the same mother/ancestor tree. Even if they have a connection with other trees of the same/similar variety as well as other trees, But, somehow, I feel that they have a stronger connection with their "family line". Being also that there are no oaks anywhere close to our part of BC, I would want to provide a healthy baby oak from Sweden with a family/siblings, as I believe in some strange way that, that would make them happier and a stronger sense of belonging. Or, perhaps I'm just going on my own feelings of wanting to have family connection?? I don't know. Regardless, planting more than one, will hopefully give one or more of them a better survival rate, even if only 1 or 2 of them manage to survive and thrive.

I also feel that it is very important that we try to collect, save and store seeds from all trees/vegetation in order to re-plant when the solar flare/PX has "done its thing". Hopefully some of us will survive and be able to help in restoring mother earths creatures, be them animals or trees. I know that mother earth has been able to do this on her own, many many times but I feel that it will be one way of honoring our mother by showing that we that are still around, want to assist. I also believe with all my heart that it will be something that we will need to teach our children, to honor and respect mother earth and all the creatures living on this planet. Hopefully we will be able to instill those values beginning with our own children into future generations. Perhaps this time, we can do things "right" and learn from our mistakes. It will be up to us to form what future generations will be... That is my wishful thinking.  ;)

//Solani

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
From Solani:
We do have several old beehives out here from the previous owner (30+ yrs. ago)

Just might want to be certain that the old woodenware isn't infected with American Foul Brood disease from a prior colony...that should be detectable by smell though.  Such equipment is normally burned to prevent spreading, but in lieu of knowing why or how the old colony left, you might instead wipe it down with saline or alcohol or colloidal silver, or even try smoking it ahead of hiving your new colonies as a precaution.

How do you make hummingbirds sit still long enough to band them?  They are attracted to the tall garden phlox, hibiscus, red sage, agastache, daylilies, etc. in our garden, so I don't supplement them, but when I begin open field bee feeding this spring, they may take to the syrup...will report back on that.

That's precious, that you've tamed wild Mallards, and amazing that the dog protects rather than chases them.  Hope you'll include pics when you have a chance!

In your location, I think your idea of housing the hives in a greenhouse or garden shed may be just the thing to get them through the winters, as honey bees tend to thrive most easily in southern locales.  Even northern breeders admit to getting their inseminated queens and "package bees" from southern ones. 

There's a company near the Canadian border that makes hive cozies:
https://www.mannlakeltd.com/2-storey-bee-cozy

However, in my location, I've had a mixture of results from these.  They may make the hives a little too cozy, such that there is a terrible moisture problem by the next spring.  If you were to try the honey shed or greenhouse, at least air would be able to circulate if the structure were vented.

Even just providing an open structure with a windbreak to the North might be a help:

Would definitely want the hives up off the ground in your location, to prevent the snow from blocking the bees' ability to exit the hives to do wintertime "cleansing flights," as they'll refuse to poop inside the hive.  Also to prevent suffocation by snow.

Here's an article speculating that housing hives for the winter in a darkened shed could also help to break the vicious mite cycle due to halting all reproduction, but I'd want at least some brood to extend the colony from autumn to spring as most bees only live 60 days:
https://beeinformed.org/2017/12/05/wintering-sheds-why-are-more-north-american-beekeepers-overwintering-their-bees-in-cold-storage/

If you're missing snakes up there, we have plenty of copperheads, rattlesnakes and milk snakes that I could send you, though they tend to remain out of sight here!

What an amazing idea to use an old school bus as a bear-proof northern greenhouse.  That could be a whole separate thread in itself!  :)

Yes, I'm thinking more and more of either building new hives if I can find plans that show me the general idea of how they should be constructed or, buy a couple from someone that knows what they're doing...  ;D Also thinking about perhaps putting them in the greenhouse bus?? We'll see...

We've had the thought of using an old school bus as a greenhouse for a few years now and the more we are noticing that the growing season is getting shorter and shorter, we feel that buying/building some sort of structure that will be more weather proof as well as bear/deer proof a big school bus will be the most economical way to do it. Also, it will be movable as well as easier to heat if temperatures drop during spring and fall. This would ensure that we would be able to grow enough foods for our own survival. If it gets much colder, we'll have to figure something else out but for now, this will be the first step in guaranteeing that we can grow what we need.

//Solani

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Solani's Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2019, 12:49:35 PM »
I had a “dream” a few weeks ago, which has stuck with me, in detail. Normally, random dreams, which I chalk up to mind static, don’t stick with me for more than a few minutes after I’ve woke up. The dreams that I do remember, that for whatever reason just don’t go away, even sometimes years later, I tend to sit up and take notice. I don’t consider them to just be random “mind static”. I believe they are a message of sort, from who; I most of the time don’t know but, still a message, warning or, a heads up, keep your wits about you type of message…
This was one of those dreams… It started out with the regular non-specific random dream scenario, which I can’t even remember now but, the part that has stayed with me was a total shift within the dream. A shift from random happenings to a very specific and detailed message and instant change of location.

All of a sudden, I was sitting in what I felt, was a parked car on the passenger side. Where it was located, I have no clue. I just know that I suddenly was sitting in the car and there was a man whom I’ve never seen before sitting behind the steering wheel. Not driving, or even having his hands on the wheel, just sitting there, head turned towards me, intensely staring straight into my eyes. I had a feeling that there were two other people(?) sitting behind me in the back seat but, I never turned my head to look. I was just staring back into the eyes of this man(?) that was looking into my eyes.

He started talking to me, deep tone voice but, I could not understand him, nor even place where the language could have originated from. It was a totally unknown to me language that didn’t resemble any other language I’ve heard. I remember telling him that, I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you are saying. He was quiet for a few seconds and then “spoke” to me in English. He didn’t really have an accent but the grammar he used has made me think that he was translating whatever he was wanting to tell me into English. This is exactly what he said to me: “Do not trust the father.” OK, a few things about that sentence… Do not instead of don’t, which is what we that speak English on a regular basis would say, tells me that, English is not his native tongue. Next the word “father.” I don’t feel that it is meant to be father in the literal sense of a parental figure. Perhaps more of an older man or, an authoritative figure? I know that in many other languages the word for a father figure such as “Padre’” can be used both for addressing an older man as well as a church figure. I feel that the word Padre’ that he used, is more referring to an older male, but, who??

I already don’t trust my X, which is an older man so, I don’t see why I would be warned about him but... I also know that my X is trying to worm his way back into my life and being that I currently need some of the things that he can help with, I’m staying civil, since I don’t have anyone over here that could help me. Add to that, I’m living alone in the middle of basically nowhere, just down the mountain from where he lives… I’m not using him or taking advantage of him, as I’m still helping him with what he needs help with too. Such as canning food, harvest etc. Those are things that I need too and I can’t do it here at the house where I am currently living, since the water is not fit for either drinking or bathing in… However, I am extremely cautious when I’m around him and fully aware of his “game”.

Add to that… My last kitten Bubba that got sick and died, exploded in my arms when I was facing the back door when he was walking in. He totally lost it and clawed his way up my chest, the side of my face and up onto my head… I chalked it up to him just seeing the house ghost, which resides in that house and laughed it off while washing the bleeding scratches on my neck and cheek… Now, I’m not so sure anymore that it was just the “ghost”. I got two new kittens 10 days ago and a few days ago when my X had come over on his way back from town to drop off a fresh beef leg bone for my dog Nova. I brought one of the kittens out into the living room to show him. Sasha, which is the name of the kitten, did EXACTLY the same thing Bubba did… He exploded in my arms and clawed his way up on my head hissing and spitting towards my X… What are these cats seeing that I’m not? Nova, my dog doesn’t show any fear or aggression towards this man, even though she’ll totally ignore any and all commands he tries to give her. She just ignores him completely, as if he is the lowest ranking member of the pack…
Anyhow… Back to the man in my dream…

I don’t believe that he was human. Yes, he could have passed as a human if walking in a crowd of people but a closer inspection would give you a clue that something was off about his appearance, compared to human features. His body shape was quite round but, still two arms, legs etc. His head was what I would call more or less totally round, like a ball, sitting on his broad shoulders. No hair on his face, no coloring whatsoever. He had a whitish even color without any shade of color such as rosy cheeks, freckles etc. Just very round pale and blank… His hair was black, straight cut bangs just above his eyes so, I couldn’t see if he had eyebrows. The rest of his hair was also cut straight across right below his ears so, I couldn’t see his ears, shape of them or if he even had ears. His eyes were black.

My daughter drew a picture of him while we were talking on the phone while I was describing him and since we have a strong psychic bond/connection, she nailed it! She asked me if his eyes were completely black or, if he had any white surrounding his irises. Told her that I really don’t know, I just remember that his eyes were so dark they looked black and set fairly wide apart. Rather small nose that didn’t have a nose ridge that went up between his eyes but stopped before it reached his eyes, causing it to be flat under and between his eyes. The most prominent feature on his face was his mouth. He had a very thin bottom lip but his upper lip all the way up to his nose was “puffy” and if I would compare it to anything, I’d compare it to the upper lip/nose of a large rabbit, just without the fur. Large and puffy with the cleft in the middle. Not a cleft that someone with a cleft lip/pallet would have, you could tell that this was not a deformity. I didn’t see him move his mouth when he was talking to me, so, I never saw any teeth. He was just sitting there, no emotions showing, not moving but I could hear him. Obviously, he could hear me, since I do believe that I was talking and not just “thinking” to him. Tone of voice was very flat, no fluctuations in tone, no rhythm. Just words put together, if that makes any sense.

I really don’t know… I just know that I think of this dream several times a day. Kind of like, this is something I’m not suppose to forget. It’s very important that I remember… Heck, I’d really appreciate if I knew what the “father” means…

Oh well, I guess we’ll find out sooner or later…   

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Solani's Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2019, 05:29:17 PM »
Wow Solani!

First of all, yay that you got 2 new kittens!

Happy dance:

My next thought is that your X is elderly and may be more of a threat in an emotional sense than physically?  Though your kittens may be picking up on an entity attachment which may be hitching a (permanent?) ride on him.

You don't sound as if you're afraid of the droid/walk-in/fake human/ET/spirit guide thingy in the front seat, as you're able to make calm eye contact and process linguistic cues.  I'm also not picking up on fear of the other two who may have been in the back seat - perhaps they just all three travel together?

Which leaves me wondering two things:

1. Who among your acquaintances has a creepy father, which you may be giving a little too much benefit of the doubt to at the moment?

2. Is this a future event or person that hasn't materialized yet - someone to watch out for who might suddenly appear one day and either harm you immediately, or gradually manipulate your trust first?

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2019, 10:34:07 AM »
Wow Solani!

First of all, yay that you got 2 new kittens!

Yes, I did get 2 new kittens. I got a little black and white tuxedo male from our local SPCA and an orange/red and mostly white male (both are 11 weeks old) from an add I'd found on a Canadian version of what I'd call "Craigslist". Not all that far from where I am living. Wasn't like when I bought Nova and drove way way up north to a small Native/Indigenous people's village/reservation. I have much more trust in that they know what they are doing when it comes to breeding wolf hybrids than the large "professional" breeders that are in it for the "novelty" and making money... Not all of them but, I'd still rather get the dog I wanted from "clean lines" and closer to the actual ancestral wolf. I prefer just one dog breed in “the mix,” in Nova's case it is German Shepard and Arctic Wolf and not like most other "Wolfdogs" which have multiple dog breeds mixed and a trace of wolf that has been interbred several times, to keep the wolf content up.
In Nova's case, her grandfather is the Arctic Wolf. I have no regrets whatsoever when it comes to having added Nova to my family and have a very good relationship with the family I got her from.

Nevertheless, yes, I did choose to add two new kittens, even if I still and most likely always will miss my sweet baby Bubba...  :'(

My next thought is that your X is elderly and may be more of a threat in an emotional sense than physically?  Though your kittens may be picking up on an entity attachment which may be hitching a (permanent?) ride on him.

Hmmm... 🤔 Could be... If it is, it's darn good at cloaking itself as I do pick up on both spirits as well as other entities. However, I'm not going to rule out that this could be a possibility and will make sure to "examine" him as well as around him more closely next time I'm up at his house.

You don't sound as if you're afraid of the droid/walk-in/fake human/ET/spirit guide thingy in the front seat, as you're able to make calm eye contact and process linguistic cues.  I'm also not picking up on fear of the other two who may have been in the back seat - perhaps they just all three travel together?

No, I had no sense of fear whatsoever. More curiosity and it was as if I knew that this was a message from some otherworldly being. The image of him is "burnt into" my mind, to the point where I can literally see him in my minds eye when thinking about him. Everything from what his facial features look like, to what he was wearing. I can also remember what I was thinking when I first laid eyes on him and made eye contact. I knew he wasn't human. I've met others throughout the years, just never anyone that looks like he does... I remember thinking that he could be a "walk-in" and I also remember thinking that this could be a "borrowed body" that had drowned and been in the water for perhaps a week or so, due to that he seemed "swollen" but he was wearing a plaid shirt. Reddish checkered. Not your typical "Alien garb." If he would in fact have been a walk-in drown victim and swollen, the fabric between the buttons on his shirt would have been stretched and formed big open gaps... His shirt fit his body size perfectly so...

But fear? No, none at all and not from who/whatever was in the backseat behind me either. However, I'm used to seeing all kinds of weird and strange looking entities. Some of them are downright evil personified and I know I have to guard myself with everything I have. This "guy,” I felt no need to guard myself from at all.

Which leaves me wondering two things:

1. Who among your acquaintances has a creepy father, which you may be giving a little too much benefit of the doubt to at the moment?

Honestly... I really don't have that many acquaintances and even less anyone I would call a friend up here. It's just me, my pets and the few times a week I drive up to my X to do my canning and garden work. Other than that, I'm completely on my own with my furry family. I don't feel lonely, heck, I'm never "alone"... LOL I've never been one to make friends easy and have been told on several occasions that I'm very difficult to get close to on a personal level. I apparently give off the sense of, back off, and keep your distance.

The occasional acquaintances when out and about in town, which I only drive down to perhaps twice a month and I'll sometimes meet a person in Walmart, or some other store I'm shopping in and talk for a few minutes with someone that I know or, rather my X knows and has introduced me to and that's all. This is how I'm most comfortable living and always have been. I know it doesn't sound very nice but, I don't trust most humans and never have. I have no sense whatsoever of belonging to the human species and don't feel that I have much in common with most of them...

2. Is this a future event or person that hasn't materialized yet - someone to watch out for who might suddenly appear one day and either harm you immediately, or gradually manipulate your trust first?

This is what I feel is the most likely scenario. Someone that I will come across in the near future that I need to be very cautious around and not trust... A few weeks ago in the middle of the night, I woke up to Nova growling. I know that if it is an animal in the yard, she'll bark her brains out. Growling is something she'll do when she's not certain of what is out there. I got up and walked out to the living room to look out the window to see what she was growling at and I could see the outline of a truck driving up my driveway, with it's lights turned off... Truck stopped and I could hear two door open and shut. That set Nova off and she started what I call her WARNING bark. Which is much darker and deeper than the scare away wild animal barking. I hear the truck doors open and slam shut again and the truck rapidly backed down the driveway... This place has been vacant for quite awhile so, I'm not surprised that someone would try to come out here to see what they could take that has any value but, at least these guys realized that this place is NOT vacant anymore...

I called the cops the day after. No sense calling them in the middle of the night, if they'd even drive out this far. Whoever it was that was here would have been halfway to the next town over, which takes about 2 hours to drive to... I let the cops know what had happened, just so that if they had had any other reports of break-ins but also asked them what would happen if someone would break in and try to harm me, and my dog would bite them... I was told that I was responsible for my dog and that we/she would get in trouble if she'd bite... That really ticks me off!! If my dog feels the need to defend me, I'll be damned if I let anyone put her down for doing her job... I have since put up multiple signs that read, BEWARE, GUARD DOG ON DUTY!! At least then, no one can try to claim that they didn't know there was a dog on the property. Still, even with multiple signs, it is my responsibility to make sure that she doesn't harm anyone, regardless of if it is someone out to harm me or not...  >:( >:( >:(

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2019, 11:35:31 AM »
Solani, I also have a little tuxedo kitty - the only female cat that we've ever had, and she's spoiled rotten.  As she's getting up in years now, we actually serve her breakfast in bed, although it's not absolutely necessary!  ::)

Regarding the truck that backed up your driveway and opened its doors, then shut them and left when Nova barked...Yikes!!!

Definitely doesn't sound like someone casually getting lost, and one wonders if maybe something worse than burglary might have been their game plan?

Sounds as if you have Barney Fife working on your local police force - I mean who really gives a care if Nova bites someone breaking and entering your place?  They deserve a nice deep infected bite plus more!  Good doggie Nova!  ;)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW