Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Solani's Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.  (Read 21427 times)

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Amazing, your special relationship with animals. 

There's a wonderful obscure Disney film titled The Three Lives of Thomasina, in which a woman similar to yourself who lives a reclusive life is gifted with the ability to communicate with wild animals and heal them.  She lives in seclusion because her special gift causes her to be accused of witchcraft.

Free online film here:
https://ok.ru/video/49873619645

https://ok.ru/video/37401987753

So, am getting the idea, that from the Native American perspective, the snake might be your Totem?  I'm pretty sure that mine is the cat, as my cats are very protective and will smush up against me all night if they sense I'm ill or upset. :)

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I now feel I know where I was when I was feeling/hearing the terror/fear surrounding me in my last vision. The one with people screaming in pain and fear however, I wasn't able to see anything and perhaps that is/was a blessing somehow... Even if I would have rather been able to see, as perhaps then, I would have been able to do something???

I believe that I was experiencing the emotional pain, fear and screams of the trapped citizens in the town of Paradise in California. They say that hindsight is 20/20 and putting together little bits and pieces, as well as having a direct connection to the city of Paradise through my husband as well as a good friend of mine which recently moved away from there.

My husband grew up in Paradise. He spent his first 20+ years living there and reading the names of those that are presumed missing/dead online this morning, it hit me like a ton of bricks. My husband and his sisters 2 cousins and last remaining relatives, (apart from my sister in-laws children) are on that list. There are also relatives of my friend, on that list...  :'(

I don't understand WHY I would be given that vision/experience when I didn't even know where it was or what. There were no clues, just horror, pain and suffering. What is the use of seeing/experiencing something that you have no way of finding out until after the fact what it was? These types of visions/experiences are what really make me angry and feel helpless. As if it's some type of perverse cat and mouse game. "Here, feel/see this, just because I want you to but I'm not going to let you know why...  >:(

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
My husband grew up in Paradise. He spent his first 20+ years living there and reading the names of those that are presumed missing/dead online this morning, it hit me like a ton of bricks. My husband and his sisters 2 cousins and last remaining relatives, (apart from my sister in-laws children) are on that list. There are also relatives of my friend, on that list...  :'(

Solani, I'm so, so sorry that you know people who are on the list of people still missing in California.  That has to be horrific, not knowing where loved ones are, or whether they're even alive.  Many prayers that they will turn up OK in an emergency shelter somewhere, or maybe that you'll learn soon that they had just evacuated on their own to someone else's home.

Even if I would have rather been able to see, as perhaps then, I would have been able to do something???

Maybe we could agree together to do a meditation that surrounds all those suffering in California right now in a loving embrace, sending them deep healing and comfort in the midst of all the chaos?  And maybe we could also meditate together on expediting the abundance of material resources that need to be be pooled together and sent quickly their way, such as food, clothing, counseling, toiletries, carpenters, building materials? 

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
don't understand WHY I would be given that vision/experience when I didn't even know where it was or what. There were no clues, just horror, pain and suffering. What is the use of seeing/experiencing something that you have no way of finding out until after the fact what it was? These types of visions/experiences are what really make me angry and feel helpless. As if it's some type of perverse cat and mouse game. "Here, feel/see this, just because I want you to but I'm not going to let you know why.

I would not interpret the vision that way.  My guess is that the ethereal energy of the situation was or is still intact and broadcasting.  As a sensitive receiver, you picked it up.  The souls of the deceased might still be screaming and broadcasting energy.

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member

I would not interpret the vision that way.  My guess is that the ethereal energy of the situation was or is still intact and broadcasting.  As a sensitive receiver, you picked it up.  The souls of the deceased might still be screaming and broadcasting energy.

Jim,
Thank you for the virtual kick in the butt. Not joking or trying to be snarky in any way shape or form. I'm being serious. I realize now, how selfish my initial feelings/post in regard to the vision/experience was. I was in the "me me me" frame of mind and not in a frame of mind where I was thinking about those that need my help.

If there are any other sensitives reading this thread. I humbly ask for your assistance in aiding/helping those that have been traumatized and passed due to this horrendous fire. Many which most likely don't know what has happened and are confused and lost.

Please forgive me for only thinking from my own perspective and not seeing the vision/premonition as a heads-up, you will be needed soon. There was no need to show me the exact picture/visual of what was about to take place... I know what I need to do and will start working.

Once again, thank you Jim. (as well others that have been here off and on during the night) Please, when you feel that I need it, keep them "boots" coming. I really need them at times, as it's very easy to just think in selfish ways and not see the bigger picture.

L&L
//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member

Solani, I'm so, so sorry that you know people who are on the list of people still missing in California.  That has to be horrific, not knowing where loved ones are, or whether they're even alive.  Many prayers that they will turn up OK in an emergency shelter somewhere, or maybe that you'll learn soon that they had just evacuated on their own to someone else's home.

Good Morning R.R. (and Everyone reading)

Having only been with my husband Dan for 3 yrs. this coming February, I personally don't know the relatives of Dan that are listed as missing, or those of my friend. I am however feeling my husbands intense pain and sorrow, both for his cousins and that his old hometown is gone. My hopes and prayers are also that many of those listed as missing, just haven't been able to get in touch with their families and that somewhere out there, they are safe.

From what we've heard, the Walmart parking lot which is located 12 miles down the hill from Paradise and surrounding land where many have pitched tents, have their RV's and such parked, have not been counted or registered. Something I feel should have been done... Dan's sister was able to get in touch with the woman that currently owns their old family home yesterday and both houses on the property are gone. Thankfully, she was renting them out and no one was currently living in either of the houses.

Maybe we could agree together to do a meditation that surrounds all those suffering in California right now in a loving embrace, sending them deep healing and comfort in the midst of all the chaos?  And maybe we could also meditate together on expediting the abundance of material resources that need to be be pooled together and sent quickly their way, such as food, clothing, counseling, toiletries, carpenters, building materials?

Yes, I strongly feel that this would be very helpful. I will be "traveling to", or astral projecting, for lack of a better word for how I do things and work on searching for and gathering up lingering and lost souls/spirits. I will do what I can to get through to them and lead them to the guides which are already there, so they can take over and move them on to wherever they are intended to go. 
My request to those that are able to send strength/light/energy to the fire areas in Ca. is, please, if you are up to it and feel that you are able to do so, please send what you can. Even if you don't think you can, know that, you can do so much more than you believe you can, just by concentrating your will and seeing/visualizing that you are sending out loving and peaceful light/energy. This is energy that those of us that can travel to these areas can tap into when helping those that need our assistance. Even lighting a small candle with the conscious intent/thought of sending energy, does manifest and assist on the ethereal plane.

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I love the idea of lighting a prayer candle Solani, and will do that right now.

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I love the idea of lighting a prayer candle Solani, and will do that right now.

Thank you R.R.

I am also very interested in participating in the group meditation, which you mentioned in your previous post. Sending love and healing/comforting energies to all those affected by the wildfires. Thinking not only of those that have passed but also to those which they have left behind. Also, sending out "thoughts/wishes" to whomever to donate what they can to those in need.

Do you perhaps know of anyone/others who would be interested in participating in such a meditation and/or would be interested in organizing it? Get the "ball" rolling so to speak.

Much love
//Solani

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Hi Solani,

I've been stopping periodically throughout the day and at bedtime to join with you, and I sense that there may be numerous members and guests of Town Hall who may also share a strong desire to contribute to that positive prayer energy as they are able. 

Am pausing right now to join with you once again, and with any readers who may have a moment, to focus on being present with those in California, surrounding survivors with love and comfort.  Am sensing that there may be many who are in shock and shaking very hard right now and unable to stop it, and may they be in / get to a safe shelter where basic bodily and emotional needs can be cared for: warmth, food, fluids, companionship.  Am especially joining you in holding unaccounted-for loved ones in prayer: may they be discovered safe and sound, and communication with worried friends and family members be restored.

Many thanks to any readers who are able to join with Solani in whatever prayer tradition is most comfortable to each.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 08:11:20 AM by R.R. Book »

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Hi Solani,
I've been stopping periodically throughout the day and at bedtime to join with you, and I sense that there are numerous members and guests of Town Hall who may also share a strong desire to contribute to that positive prayer energy as they are able. 

Am pausing right now to join with you once again, and with any readers who may have a moment, to focus on being present with those in California, surrounding survivors with love and comfort.

Thank you, R.R., and Everyone that has sent/is sending energy/love/comfort/strength. Please know that you are all helping tremendously. I have seen several other sensitives/light-workers/psychics/etc. walking throughout the area in search for those that need help. Many if not most of those working, are dressed in white and are shining like a beacon of light while walking through the burnt area. Stopping every now and then to lean down and stretch out their hand to literally pull up/out a soul from the ashes. The air around us is full of “bubbles” of light. Kind of like glistening soap bubbles or snow globes of various size. Also, many many small flames. Imagine what it looks like at a concert when they’ve turned down the lights and you see all the flames from the concertgoer’s lighters waving in the air. In the midst of all the chaos, this is a very beautiful and soothing sight. I feel that those bubbles/flames of light are the energy which has been sent out by all of those which have sent energy, or even just positive thoughts. Those energy bubbles are “given/transferred” to the souls to give them strength and assist in getting through to them, as most are either still in terror mode or, catatonic/non-responsive. We, or at least I do, but from what I can see, it seems like we/most are working in similar ways. Guides are standing by waiting to lead the souls to where they need to be. Many have near relatives that have passed before that appear/show themselves when we’ve gotten through to their family members and rush in to embrace and give comfort to their relatives, wives, husbands, children, close friends, as well as quite a few pets. For some reason, it’s the pets that seem to be the ones that are most efficient in bringing back the conscious mind of their owners…

Anyhow, this is some of what I am seeing and experiencing… I will keep working for as long as it takes.

Am sensing that there are many who are in shock and shaking very hard right now and unable to stop it, and may they be in / get to a safe shelter where basic bodily and emotional needs can be cared for: warmth, food, fluids, companionship.  Am especially joining you in holding unaccounted-for loved ones in prayer: may they be discovered safe and sound, and communication with worried friends and family members be restored.

Many thanks to any readers who are able to join with Solani in whatever prayer tradition is most comfortable to each.

Thank you

Much love and light
//Solani

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
I feel that those bubbles/flames of light are the energy which has been sent out by all of those which have sent energy, or even just positive thoughts.

Good work, Solani.  I have sent a few bundles of energy from myself and nearby trees.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
For some reason, it’s the pets that seem to be the ones that are most efficient in bringing back the conscious mind of their owners…

That's unconditional love at work, isn't it?

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I feel that those bubbles/flames of light are the energy which has been sent out by all of those which have sent energy, or even just positive thoughts.

Good work, Solani.  I have sent a few bundles of energy from myself and nearby trees.

Thank you Jim but, I honestly don't feel that I can take credit for the work I'm doing. I wouldn't be able to do a fraction of the work which is required, and neither would all the other energy workers combined which are there, tirelessly searching through what is left of the town, without the help from all those of you out there, which are sending love/energy/strength etc. It would be an impossible task, as no one on their own, has enough energy or would be able to harness enough energy from the surroundings, as so much is destroyed, damaged and void of life to do such an enormous amount of spirit work. I feel that credit needs to go to all of you out there, which are sending the energy and thus providing the energy necessary, for us to do our part.

Thank you for your energy you've sent and also thank the trees from me. On a perhaps interesting side-note, when I've "cleared" one area, I have placed an ethereal tree seed into the soil and used my own personal energy for it to sprout and break through the ash/soil, in order to try to heal the earth and bring life back into what has been destroyed. (sort of like my way of chasing death away as I move through)

L&L
//Solani 

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
For some reason, it’s the pets that seem to be the ones that are most efficient in bringing back the conscious mind of their owners…

That's unconditional love at work, isn't it?

I agree with you. Also, the majority of those that have passed are the elderly in the community, which many most likely spent more time with their pets, cats in particular than other humans. Speculation on my part but, that is what it feels like.

One elderly lady I helped, was adamant that she was NOT going anywhere without her cat "Sparky". I'd estimate her age mid to upper 80ies. Very talkative and completely coherent. Knew exactly what had happened and was at peace with the whole "ordeal". She kept repeating her name and asking if I knew if her children were OK. Unfortunately, I had to tell her that I did not have that information but, that we would find out. As soon as she'd received the answer in regard to her children, her cat was what was foremost on her mind. She actually "shoo'd" (Yeah, shoo'd with her hand like one would shoo a fly...) the guides away and walked with me throughout the area pointing and telling me that this is where so and so lives. We did find a few of her closest neighbors and I have never experienced such energy and "oomph" from a so recently departed soul. She literally was a ball of energy all wrapped up into one tiny wisp of a woman! I basically just stood back and watched as she'd "knock some sense" (her words) into her friends/neighbors. Telling them to "snap out of it and quit your bellyaching!"  :o

Once we had found those that she felt SHE needed to find, she immediately turned her attention back to her cat, saying, "Now, where is that d*amn cat?" I told her that she needed to call for him, as she would be the only one that he would respond to. After her LOUDLY calling her cats name several times, while walking around, a red streak of fur came running up to her, coiling around her legs and showing that he wanted to be lifted up. Said and done, she gathered him up into her arms, hugged him tightly, looked at me, smiled, said thank you and then turned to the guides and said. OK, what are you waiting for? let's go and off she went, cat in her arms with her friends trailing behind her...

Like I wrote, I've never experienced anything like this before. My guess is that she was a sensitive herself, even if she didn't say it. Just her knowing who/what the guides were and why they were there? It sure seemed like she knew who they were. She also seemed to know what I am and come to think of it, she never asked once why either the guides or I was there. She just somehow knew... This is one sweet and feisty lady I'll never forget!

I don't want anyone to feel that I'm trying to make light of a very serious and extremely tragic situation. I'm not. I'm just sharing one moment that really helps keeping you going, when all you really want to do is sit down and HOWL in anguish, due to all the sorrow and pain that blankets the whole area.

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
She sounds like some of the sturdy Appalachian women in these parts, though she was from a few thousand miles away.  They don't make 'em that way any more...  :)

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW