Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Solani's Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.  (Read 12300 times)

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Post moved from Intro Board, as I feel that this board is perhaps a more fitting board for the subject. //Solani

Good Morning R.R. & Everyone…

I would have answered your reply much sooner, but, have had lots of “mundane” winter prepping to do. However, 04.30 here, gots my coffee, so I’ll try to perhaps clarify more in-depth what I was thinking about while writing parts of the post you replied to. Bear in mind, I’ve had way too little caffeine so, it just might result in muddying the waters even more… LOL

Been thinking that perhaps this thread should be moved to a more appropriate subject/topic? Any of the Mods know which one, please feel free to do so. I’ve also been mulling around the line of thought, to perhaps start a post in one of the “woo woo” threads/forums, where I could write about what I feel/hear/see and my interpretation of whatever when I’ve been out and about or, just random thoughts/visions throughout the day, that I feel aren’t exactly mine. Would this be something anyone here on the forum would be interested in? Perhaps mostly ramblings but, I’ve found that many of those “ramblings” do lead to some accurate information, even if they at times just start out with incoherent “ramblings”. I compare it to dialing in the right channel on a radio. Lots of “static” before you find a channel that is responding in a coherent way, clearly answering with thoughts that aren’t mine. Sort of like putting out a lot of chatter and waiting to see if someone/something will answer… Difficult to describe. Just remember that, whatever I write is strictly either my own words, or what I feel has been said or described to me, either in words or pictures. I don’t claim to be 100% correct in interpretation of these picture/thought messages but, it could perhaps be interesting if I describe them, and others here on the forum could perhaps if they want to, give their take on whatever?? Would this sound like something that would be interesting?

Anywho…

Solani,

Thank you so much for the in-depth explanation of your extensive experiences.

Like I wrote above, these are strictly my own experiences/feelings/thoughts and interpretation of said experiences/thoughts. I don’t really have anyone to bounce these experiences off on, other than my own family and especially my oldest daughter, which also receives a lot of communication and even if “I” feel what I experience to be true… It’s very difficult to claim that it is in fact 100% the whole truth and nothing but the truth. After all, it’s all going on in my head and highly colored by my own interpretation, as well as feelings both prior to and experienced while receiving “communication” …

I don’t know if I would describe them as extensive experiences, it’s more my everyday life and what I have lived with for as long as I can remember. Yeah, maybe it could be referred to as extensive experiences. But, I know of no other way. One of my closest neighbors where I used to live off-grid in Sweden before moving here to BC, asked my son several years ago. “How can your mom handle living/being alone to the extent she is”. My son answered, “My mom is never alone…” Yeah, that kind of sums it up. It might not be living, flesh and blood people/beings/entities (other than the cats and dogs I’ve had as companions/family members throughout the years) I have around me but, nevertheless, who/whatever they are, they are very real to me, as well as to my family. To put it in in other words. I/we know of no other way of life. This is always how it’s been. So, thank you for your Thank you… :) Just remember that what I write, is my own interpretation of what I feel is true, or at least until I’ve been proven that I’ve misinterpreted something.

You're right that the Abrahmic faiths generally warn the laity not to "dabble."  Yet some among the clergy, maybe not many, are skilled to one degree or another in addressing entities.  And New Testament-era laity are supposed to eventually mature into "the priesthood of believers."  However, NT also says that fasting is necessary to deal with the worst offending entities, and am guessing that very few Westerners teach or observe that practice any more.

I was more referring to the regular everyday religious person that for some reason suddenly regard everyone that belongs to a different mindset/view/gender/whatever as being demon possessed…
But yes, you are correct. Some within the Clergy, the Catholic church is what comes to mind first, do workings in removal/cleansings, when it comes to negative entities/the demonic. However, it is becoming more and more common to find “Exorcists” within all walks of faith, both various Christian paths/denominations as well as non-denomination Clergy. Same with Demonologists, which can have their roots in both Christian, non/denomination and Pagan practices. This is something that doesn’t sit quite right with the Catholic Church, as they somehow seem to feel that they have “dibs” on dealing with the demonic. On a side-note… The Catholic church have several secret rooms/locations, a few located at the Vatican itself, with what they deem to be Demon possessed people, confined to rooms/strapped to beds… If they now are so proficient at what they do, why do they secretly keep these poor souls confined??? Extracting information perhaps??? (my own speculations)

Anywho, I never call myself a Demonologist or Psychic or… I hate labels, which I feel confines you within the frames of description of said label. I do however use some of their techniques if I need to. Not sure how to describe the methods I use (Not even sure I should put it out there, as I feel it could give whatever a “heads up”) So, just to touch it briefly and not in-depth, when I’ve been asked to assist with whatever “bump in the night, not so nice entity” which has been causing issues, even though our family line is of a Traditional Craft linage… Especially myself and my daughter, lean heavily towards the workings of Chaos Theory, within our personal workings. Chaos Theory can be described as highly unpredictable, as you pick and choose from multiple Craft/religious beliefs/practices, most of the time “on the fly/by the seat of your pants” and not a preplanned/prewritten script/ritual… If it works, it works, if it doesn’t, you go back, look at what went wrong or didn’t work, tweak whatever and approach from a slightly, or sometimes from a totally different direction/mindset. I feel that it is in fact the unpredictability that can give you the upper hand needed in battle, as whatever you are dealing with, has no way of anticipating what angle or, how you are going to go about in your attempts to remove/bind them from wherever they have been creating problems. We also have our what most would call Spirit Guides, and/or various Entities that lend a “hand”, when needed/asked for assistance.

I’ve tried the fasting, along with meditating, in communication with Spirit before a working but, at least for me, the fasting part, as in totally abstaining from food/nourishment, doesn’t work for me. I will if I know ahead of time, be careful with what I consume and cleans myself both spiritually as well as physically but, going into “battle” hungry… Nope, my body/vessel needs “fuel” for its physical strength. Which helps me stay stronger Psychically/mentally, especially if it is a working that takes time and requires a higher level of mental strength. Last thing you want, is to run out of “steam” half way through… I will however almost always go visit the location and have a “feel” of what could be there, before I go in for the “fight”. Although, that doesn’t always work, since if there is something of a more negative disposition, they’ll most of the time not show themselves or their true colors. So, it’s important to never assume you know exactly what is at a location and always expect the unexpected.

So there must be other beings afoot that are a greater problem, maybe an entire menagerie of them...

Yes, IMO there are an entire menagerie of various entities/beings of many types. Same with the EBO’s or ET’s. I’ve found that many if not most feel/believe that the “ET’s” are mostly friendly. I’m not quite so sure about that… Yeah, many even perhaps most, are not “out to get us” but it is my strong feeling that many which are around/among us, really don’t give a hoot and are only here to “study” what is going on. Same as others are here to chronical/record what is about to go down. I seriously detest those beings… I have had them around me on many occasions and it really yanks my chain when I see/feel them standing there with their “notepads/recording devices,” just watching expressionless (kind of like the universes recordkeepers) totally void of emotion, just interested in recording/writing down whatever is going on. Gives me the mental picture of Extraterrestrial journalists… WE WANT THE STORY at any cost… and NO, I am not very polite or PC when I feel them around, far from it!! Same with those that I feel are just here to “watch the show”. (Pass the popcorn beings) More or less making bets on the outcome… Who is going to survive, who is going to die, what is going to cause them (us) to crack, loose it, implode etc. etc. etc…

They are VERY aware of what is about to go down, something that they’ve witnessed many times before. I feel that we are just a reoccurring spectacle, that breaks their own boring existences for a short “moment in time”. Kind of like those of us that go to horse races and place bets… However, the difference is these entities total lack of emotions… Makes me wonder if the only way they can experience “emotions” are through watching how emotions affect us mere mice/lower beings/creatures… I feel that most of them are interdimensional beings, here but not here physically if that makes any sense? While others are here physically, some capable of blending in with the human population, others cloaked and also those which don’t have that capability, watching from their crafts. The rate these beings/crafts/interdimensional beings are increasing their presence, tells me that whatever is to come, is not far away in the future. However, many of these and especially the “recorders/journalists” also show up before any major catastrophe/war/whatever… And, I do believe all of us can clearly see that war is just around the corner. This has been predicted to happen before Planted X arrival so, I do believe that it will follow that timeline.

Thinking that some benevolent race of ET’s will step in at the last moment and prevent what is about to happen, is IMO highly unlikely. If it were so, they would have done it during previous flyby’s… However, I do believe that some of the ET’s that are among us, will lend a hand during the aftermath as if they were/are one of us. Earth is also their home and quite frankly, it’s in their interest same as ours, that life goes on, one way or another. What is about to happen to our earth and us that call Her our home, is a learning experience and one that we will have to experience to learn/grow, however one chooses to see it.

What worries me more than any form of the demonic, is our own species… No, I don’t believe that they are demon possessed. They are however IMO highly influenced by not so benevolent beings, most likely governed/directed… by one of the species that can blend in among us. Those are IMO more worrisome than any form of demonic, or the “Nephilim” that Stephen Quale loves to write about… Heck, even the demonic detest them and that really gives me the clue that they, whoever they are, are beyond pure evil…   

I really don’t care about the “Elite” and their bunkers… Most of them, don’t stand a chance in multiple ways within these bunkers. If the earth changes, earthquakes, volcanic lava, poisonous gases etc. which will crack the walls of their bunkers doesn’t get them, their own selfishness and greed will. Imagine a whole bunch of narcissists locked up together… There will be constant wars amongst them, as well as splitting off into separate groups/fractions, as none of them will want to follow orders, there will be a constant fight for leadership… When the time comes for them to “resurface”, most of the “ruling class” will have died in the earth changes or, annihilated each other in their quest for leadership. What will be coming up from those bunkers will be their soldiers or warriors, which they are/have creating/created… Therein lays the real danger when that time comes…

Regarding learning RV…

I wonder if maybe you already possess this skill, but someone/something is deliberately blocking you?

That could be true. I have however kept on trying to learn and even “tweaking” the parts that I get blocked on but… hasn’t worked so far and trying to change what doesn’t work (for me) in an already perfected program/way of achieving a goal, perhaps isn’t the right thing to do. But, however a tendency I have due to my “Chaos” mindset? I dunno, I keep getting the feeling, “Why are you trying to change/fix something that ain’t broke?” ;)

Anyhow, I’ll stop here for now…

Wishing you all a great day!
//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Thinking that some benevolent race of ET’s will step in at the last moment and prevent what is about to happen, is IMO highly unlikely. If it were so, they would have done it during previous flyby’s…

Gaia and Humanity were not "ripe" enough yet during previous flybys.  This time, we are in a nexus of favorable conditions, including the ongoing overhaul of this universe.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Yay, Solani's topic now has a permanent home on Town Hall!

Solani, Thank you so much, once again, for opening up and sharing your remarkable gifts with us.  There is so much material to think about here, and I also appreciated Jim's hopeful perspective.

It occurred to me that, since many of us are not similarly gifted, you are in a manner of speaking carrying a burden on behalf of everyone else, in being able to discern and address the entities.  So am holding you in silent prayers for strength and support as you do your work, and perhaps others might also feel so led.

May Solani be blessed in her important work, with discernment, fearlessness, strength, wisdom, rest, cleansing, and refreshment / renewal of her spirit.  May she obtain positive results in interfacing with the entities that she deals with, and be protected from any negative energy from the most difficult ones.  Where appropriate, may she aid trapped ones in returning home to Source.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 11:03:49 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Post moved from Intro Board, as I feel that this board is perhaps a more fitting board for the subject. //Solani

Good Morning R.R. & Everyone…
Hi again, Solani thanks for starting this new Topic!
Back soon,
All The Best,
Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Solani, Thank you so much, once again, for opening up and sharing your remarkable gifts with us.  There is so much material to think about here, and I also appreciated Jim's hopeful perspective.

It occurred to me that, since many of us are not similarly gifted, you are in a manner of speaking carrying a burden on behalf of everyone else, in being able to discern and address the entities.  So am holding you in silent prayers for strength and support as you do your work, and perhaps others might also feel so led.

May Solani be blessed in her important work, with discernment, fearlessness, strength, wisdom, rest, cleansing, and refreshment / renewal of her spirit.  May she obtain positive results in interfacing with the entities that she deals with, and be protected from any negative energy from the most difficult ones.  Where appropriate, may she aid trapped ones in returning home to Source.

Amen

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Thinking that some benevolent race of ET’s will step in at the last moment and prevent what is about to happen, is IMO highly unlikely. If it were so, they would have done it during previous flyby’s…

Gaia and Humanity were not "ripe" enough yet during previous flybys.  This time, we are in a nexus of favorable conditions, including the ongoing overhaul of this universe.

Interesting and hopeful concept,
Jimfarmer, thank you for sharing this,
Barb T.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
I really enjoyed the humorous aspects of Solani's post, given what could potentially be some less than pleasant encounters. 

Maybe you all might enjoy this new film by Michael of Evolutionary Energy Arts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NFV18_Evcs

He covers some legendary beings for the first segment of the video, including an especially endearing group of mountain beings that have devoted themselves to looking after the Cherokee people.

Toward the end, he shares an incident in which he was in a public restroom and sensed an entity when he looked into the mirror.  He spoke to it a little bit, but not hearing anything in response, he recorded it.  Upon playing back the recording at home, he discovered to his amazement that the being had indeed answered him each time he had spoken to it.

Although Michael had offered an explanation that one culture believes that all humans are made up of several different beings, some of which return to Source upon death and some of which may choose not to, I thought of an explanation that leans more toward quantum physics:

Maybe it's true that there are multiple parallel universes, and that they can either co-locate or exist right on top of one another, or bleed through at times.  It has been suggested by some that the nearest parallel universes to ours don't actually differ from our reality that much, and in fact include us in them.

So when asking myself, why would a disembodied entity want to hang around a public restroom, and isn't that a bit creepy on several levels, it made sense to me that the so-called entity might be a regular person in a parallel existence that includes that same restroom, in which the other person is also a "Sensitive" and was intuiting Michael's presence as the "disembodied entity."  In which case, maybe neither was a ghost or spirit or something that goes bump in the night, but both were just normal people going about their own business in their own copy of the universe, and happened to sense one another's co-location in that same space.

Would love thoughts...

« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:11:14 PM by R.R. Book »

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

Hi JimFarmer,
Yes, I can also feel that this "flyby" is not quite the same as previous or, we as a species are not the same. Don't know if I'd call us more evolved, at least not the "herd mentality" expressed by most of the human species. It doesn't feel like the human race has learned much from past history, other than become more "me, me, me" at all cost and damn everyone else. Technologically, yes, there has been great leaps and bounds, more or less to the extreme, just over the past 100 or so years, (and speeding up exponentially) compared to the thousands of years where it seemed like things/evolution/techno were at a stand still. Now, if that is due to some "outer influence" (IMO, most likely) or through natural causes/evolution?? The natural evolution I find hard to believe, being that everything went from 0 to 1000+ within just a few years. Makes me wonder if it's been the same in prior to previous flybys?? Archeological finds do show that certain areas were much more technically advanced than what we first thought possible and even in some circumstances more advanced than today... Then, whatever "reset" event happens and we start over from 0 again...

I get the feeling that this planet is some type of "preschool", where souls are sent to learn whatever it is we need to learn in order to ascend to the next level/planet/life. I strongly believe in reincarnation and that we live out multiple lives with varying circumstances/challenges in order to grow spiritually as well as morally. Got the feeling that the past 50 years, all of those that haven't "past the exams" in previous incarnations are all here on this plane now for a final chance??? Thinking in terms of how utterly insane and void of morals a large majority of humans are. Makes me wonder what will happen to those souls that for whatever reason, don't "graduate". Do they get another chance next time around, or?

Makes me ponder quite often about my own incarnation/spiritual growth. Am I one of the "lost causes" or, am I here because I have a "job" that I signed up for prior to coming back? I'd like to think it is because I volunteered to do whatever it is I'm intended to do but... Hmm... that's a dark and murky trail of thought I most of the time try to avoid getting lost in.

Anywho...

Yes, I do believe we will be given help/assistance but, not until after. I really can't see how "other" would be able to do anything to help or prevent what is about to happen, other than on a spiritual level, guidance, etc. I do know that there is a raging war going on between some of the ET races, at least one of those races being present here on earth. I also know that earth and who will eventually be in "control" of earth is/will be determined by the outcome of this "galactic war". I can also feel that earth/Gaia is ramping up in preparation of what is to come. Heck, the whole solar system is going through so many changes, it's difficult if not impossible to keep up with all that is going on. So, I try to focus my attention on Gaia and what she is feeling. Her "heartbeat" or what is referred to as the Schumann Resonance is ramping up to levels which have previously never been recorded throughout our current history. I've seen charts where the frequency levels have been up over 30+ Hz, I see this "heartbeat" to be a mix of Gaia's heart/consciousness/brain waves. Her "normal" resonance has been almost the same as the human EEG levels at 7.83 Hz frequency, which is an alpha/theta state during rest or a peaceful state of mind. This is also linked to earths magnetic field which also strongly affects our consciousness. Me being highly sensitive to electricity/magnetic fields I experience these spikes both from the Schumann Resonance, as well as the electromagnetic energy spikes which come from outside of our earth, Solar wind, lightning storms etc. Also causing me to become more sensitive when it comes to sensing emotions, intent from both human, animal and other. It's like everything is composed of electricity/magnetic energy... It is causing many humans to be more sensitive to both other energies as well as past life memories and more. On the downside perhaps, it can also drive a lot of people totally insane...

//Solani
PS. Thank you for your reply  :)

~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hi Solani,

I agree with the concepts of school-house-Earth, reincarnation cycles, life-lesson plans,  and intergalactic wars.

I differ on a couple of details.

1)  Re. humanity still selfish:  Let's distinguish between the cabal, who are service-to-self,  and the bulk of other humans, who are mostly service-to-others,  at least in terms of their own family and friends.  (P.S. I have lived in other countries where dishonesty is rife, littering is normal, etc, but even there the mindset is not viscous.  The upper level of the cabal, whose goal is to enslave everyone else, are satanic pedophiles.)

2)  Re. Schumann frequency:  It is not a pulsing of solid Earth, it is the number of times that EMF radiation can circle the Earth per second, reflecting off the ionosphere and the surface.  There are several such resonant frequencies, and their values vary only sightly because the altitude of the ionosphere does not change much.  What does change significantly is the power in each of those frequencies at any moment in time.

3)  Re. capacity of ETs:  Now, the three major processes in progress at this time are:  Nibiru flyby, Ascension, and the Liberation of Humanity.  These are all being assisted and coordinated by some non-human, multi-density entities, and resisted by others.  Statements by zetatalk.com indicate that  some high-density entities are able to move planets around and otherwise interfere physically if it suits their purposes.  For example, the Council of Worlds deflected the bullet that entered Malala's brain so that serious damage did not result.

Do you know about QHHT?  I have not attended a session, but it sounds useful to communicate with your Higher Self.  Youtube has several reports of sessions.  I especially like Alison Coe's reports.

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I really enjoyed the humorous aspects of Solani's post, given what could potentially be some less than pleasant encounters.

Yes, I do try to keep my writings on a more humorous level, even if many times it is dead serious topics/experiences I’ve encountered. I think or, rather I know it’s most likely due to my own personal issues since I have PTSD from very early childhood “cr*p” and my way of dealing with the aftermath of the brunt of the “stuff” is, if I can get to the point where I can laugh or joke about it, I’m OK. I have my own hoard of personal “demons”, which I know are my own thought or memory creation/demons, (anxiety, panic attacks etc. etc…) that rear their butt ugly heads when I least want them too. But, I have over the years gained more and more control over them, such as if I am in place, store or wherever, where I really would rather not have to deal with them (the intrusive memories/demons, triggered by whatever) I can tell them to shut up, get lost, I don’t have time for you right now, back off and I’ll deal with you guys when I get home… It took many years to get to that point but, I did learn that once I was able to Personify them, I was able to “see them as actual beings” and thus able to literally tell them to “F” off…
But yes, I do try to keep a light and even joking tone when I write. However, there will also be times when I’m not able to keep the lightheartedness and you will notice the difference. Otherwise, yes, I do make light of most everything as for me, it makes certain situations easier to deal with. However. when I’m out on a working and encounter something of a more negative demeanor, I am far from lighthearted and the warrior/guardian within me comes out in full battle gear. The transformation from lighthearted friendly banter between me and whatever team, friends, psychic or even friendly spirits, that are present, to fully armed Viking Shield Maiden is instant. Even if very few can see the armor/energy shield which surrounds me, as well as the others within the group/team/friends that are present, I do know for a fact that those on the ethereal/other side/realm/plane can. They know that if necessary, I am there to fight whatever I need to, I’m prepared, armed and not an easy mark. It has nothing or, at least very little to do with physical strength. On the “other side or ethereal realm”, it’s your mental strength, your never waiving absolute belief in your abilities, which is what you MUST have! Mess with me and mine and I will hurt you, even if I might not be able to take you down/out, do you really want to chance it? Yes, some of it is bluster and bluff but play it out well enough, can get you an upper hand in the fight. Same as if it were a street fight in real life, or staring down a dog with an attitude…

Anything and everything that you can visualize (and can hold on to in your minds eye) armor, weapons, warriors or whatever thought creations/creatures you can think up and have “practiced” to perfection bringing/conjuring up at a moment’s notice, can be both seen and used as aid to your advantage. Heck, you can create your own little “world”, inhabitants and all using visualization techniques. In the case of your own little world, village, garden, tranquil space where you can send your mind to some well needed rest… You do need to keep going back and “feed energy” (energy as in light/life energy, preferably your own…) into your minds “creations” to keep them in existence but, it’s an interesting experiment as well as experience and good training for more vital visualization creations. Lot more to it than just thinking something into existence but, not that far off the mark.

Hmm, I got totally off track here…

Maybe you all might enjoy this new film by Michael of Evolutionary Energy Arts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NFV18_Evcs

Yes, I enjoyed it very much, thank you for posting the link! :) Sweden where I moved from when I moved here to BC has a long history in Fae lore and still does. It’s even referenced to in school, as a part of Sweden’s history from way back when. Not quite to the same extent as the Islandic people which currently the Mayor will still go out to an area where they want to build a road and ask permission from the Fae before starting any building. Same when building a house or whatever on “new” unbroke land. The Fae folk are very real to most Islandic people. In Sweden, everyone knows exactly what you are talking about when you mention the “Little People”, Faeries, Fae and all the other types of Nature Spirits etc. Come Christmas time, you always have decorations/representations of the Fae, be it Gnomes, Elves or the old traditional Straw Yule goat that was what the olden times Santa used to ride with his sack of presents throughout the towns. You can often find remnants of the old traditions in quite a few of the highly Christian homes. Most of the time, unbeknownst to them what they originally were intended for. Same with the Midsummer/May Pole, which is a very big traditional yearly celebration all throughout Sweden. I would get quite a giggle out of seeing the strictly religious ladies with their children dancing around the pole, singing old folksongs… Especially since most of them would thumb their noses at me being openly “Heathen”. I would just smile and keep going to wherever I was headed… ;) It doesn’t take many generations before people have forgotten the original reason for various celebrations/feasts, due to that TPTB have traded out the old meanings for new reasons to celebrate…

Toward the end, he shares an incident in which he was in a public restroom and sensed an entity when he looked into the mirror.  He spoke to it a little bit, but not hearing anything in response, he recorded it.  Upon playing back the recording at home, he discovered to his amazement that the being had indeed answered him each time he had spoken to it.

Even if it is quite disturbing and feels very kinky having spirits/ghosts/whatever in a bathroom, you’d be surprised at how often they do show up there. We’ve talked about it several times, wondering exactly what it is with bathrooms that seem to attract spirits. Yeah, I guess it could be someone living in a parallel universe/dimension very similar to our version of reality but, being that the entity or person could hear Michael without any device, at least that we know of and answer on Michaels EVP recorder, I most likely feel it to be a spirit but, that still doesn’t explain why many tend to frequent bathrooms… LOL Maybe it is because it is one of those places where we as humans feel more vulnerable? When we are feeling vulnerable or exposed somehow, our senses become heightened, which causes us to be more on guard and more sensitive to what is around us? Same with our bedrooms. We are very vulnerable when we are between awake and falling asleep and also more susceptible to spirits/energy. Many messages come across right between your waking time and sleep. It’s like we’re on a different frequency for that brief moment between awake and sleep, where we are able to hear or rather whatever/whoever is out there trying to reach us, can easier give us a message during those few seconds.
But yes, you do quite often get the “creeps” or bedroom stalkers/pervs from the other side in both bathrooms and bedrooms. Once you’ve been physically grabbed when you’ve been all alone in your bed, by something you can’t see, you really don’t want to sleep there anymore, if you even could manage to go back to sleep after one of those experiences. I had those quite often when I was a child and it would nearly scare the life out of me! My oldest daughter Lisah still has them every now and then at 37yrs old but she doesn’t physically feel them, she just wakes up with bruises, which you can clearly see are large hand/fingerprints in places which there would be no way she could reach at such an angle to make those marks. Doesn’t happen quite as often as it has in the past, but she still documents and takes pictures of the bruises when it does happen. I’m just happy she doesn’t feel when it happens and wakes up from it. It really makes you feel extremely vulnerable and at the mercy of something you can’t see or fight, especially if you don’t know what it is and are not able to protect your space from “whatever” it is.

Although Michael had offered an explanation that one culture believes that all humans are made up of several different beings, some of which return to Source upon death and some of which may choose not to, I thought of an explanation that leans more toward quantum physics:

Maybe it's true that there are multiple parallel universes, and that they can either co-locate or exist right on top of one another, or bleed through at times.  It has been suggested by some that the nearest parallel universes to ours don't actually differ from our reality that much, and in fact include us in them.

Don’t know what to answer regarding being made up of several different beings. Will have to ponder on it for a while. I do agree with the parallel universes and that realities from those parallel universes can and will bleed through in certain locations. Could be due to some areas have a slightly different vibration or higher/lower energy level. Have read several times about people that have been out and about doing whatever their daily routine is, all of a sudden when walking out one door are on a street or somewhere that is almost identical to the one they thought they were on but, the stores etc. are different, people are dressed as if in a different time period, or things are just “off” somehow and you can feel that this is just not right somehow. and then they are instantly back to their original “timeline” or dimension. Makes you wonder if some people that just disappear without a trace, could have accidently walked through a dimensional rift or portal and can’t find their way back?

Also, with our previous discussion regarding changing timelines and feeling as if this is not my world/reality…

Would love thoughts...

Anywho, these are a few of my thoughts. :)

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
So much for us to learn here.

http://...I have PTSD from very early childhood “cr*p” and my way of dealing with the aftermath of the brunt of the “stuff” is

That makes sense, that you would have developed heightened sensitivity in response to the childhood crucible.  Many, many prayers for deep healing from each and every assault, be it physical or psychological.  Sometimes what is said can hurt more than what is done.  I can infer from your posts that you raised your daughter in quite the opposite way, and good for you!

But, I have over the years gained more and more control over them, such as if I am in place, store or wherever, where I really would rather not have to deal with them (the intrusive memories/demons, triggered by whatever) I can tell them to shut up, get lost, I don’t have time for you right now, back off and I’ll deal with you guys when I get home…

Amazing that they cooperate with you to any extent at all - you must be generating a "Solani is not a person to be messed with" energy in order to command the spirits like that  :)

Even if very few can see the armor/energy shield which surrounds me, as well as the others within the group/team/friends that are present, I do know for a fact that those on the ethereal/other side/realm/plane can. They know that if necessary, I am there to fight whatever I need to, I’m prepared, armed and not an easy mark.

It strikes me that, although your orientation may not be what might be considered "Full Gospel," you have a tremendous faith and so do wear the "Gospel Armor" to face the enemy so boldly.

Anything and everything that you can visualize (and can hold on to in your minds eye) armor, weapons, warriors or whatever thought creations/creatures you can think up and have “practiced” to perfection bringing/conjuring up at a moment’s notice, can be both seen and used as aid to your advantage. Heck, you can create your own little “world”, inhabitants and all using visualization techniques. In the case of your own little world, village, garden, tranquil space where you can send your mind to some well needed rest… You do need to keep going back and “feed energy” (energy as in light/life energy, preferably your own…) into your minds “creations” to keep them in existence but, it’s an interesting experiment as well as experience and good training for more vital visualization creations. Lot more to it than just thinking something into existence but, not that far off the mark.

I had just one experience with something like this in my entire life.  I have elsewhere described the dark place that our community entered when just one individual had shown up from out of the area and wreaked havoc via gaining overt sexual control over the majority of the leadership.  When the situation progressively worsened, and our community began disintegrating, endangering young people, I resorted to the phrase which the well-intended are encouraged to use in the Emerald Tablets.  I used it constantly until something happened that scared me away probably permanently from magic: an unintended consequence.  An innocent young person who was being vampirically bled of his life-energy died, and the individual with the vampiric energy became far stronger. 

Am not entirely certain that my use of magic was in any way involved in this outcome, but it did require a concentrated effort on my part over months of time, and that effort took my attention away from the well-being of my own family.  I still took care of them, but the full attention was distracted.  I think if allowed to continue further, I might have also lost my own sons in the fray, as the vampire was moving ever closer into their space, literally.

What it took to get my family out of harm's way felt like nothing less than a rip in time, as a 300 year-old church was destroyed in the process, but it turned out to be a church that had things going on in secret which were quite antithetical to sacred space.  How to acknowledge that without judging?  One wise person recently said, if you're in a place where you must judge in order to discern, then you shouldn't be in that place (even if you've been there decades).

Not quite to the same extent as the Islandic people which currently the Mayor will still go out to an area where they want to build a road and ask permission from the Fae before starting any building. Same when building a house or whatever on “new” unbroke land. The Fae folk are very real to most Islandic people. In Sweden, everyone knows exactly what you are talking about when you mention the “Little People”, Faeries, Fae and all the other types of Nature Spirits etc.

That is so precious!  Would love to learn more about it.

You can often find remnants of the old traditions in quite a few of the highly Christian homes.

Christianity is such a large umbrella, that probably no two regions practice it exactly the same way.  You know even the strict Amish folk plaster their barns with hex signs.  Will post a few, though I don't know what they all mean:

https://www.wgal.com/article/unraveling-the-hidden-meaning-of-hex-signs-1/6232624

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

LOL!!! YAY!! “Doing the happy dance” (Yes, I’ll always be a kid at heart…” ;) Let’s just hope I don’t bore you all to death with all the “rambling” in between the posts that actually have potential interesting information in regard to Planet X, what the TPTB are up to, potential warnings of coming happenings/disasters/war/whatever, etc… You are getting in writing what is going through my mind while writing. That is why many times when replying to a topic, I go “off script”, to wherever my mind or what’s in it takes me. So many thought paths that that can be totally unrelated to whatever I’m typing/talking about, zip through my mind and a lot of times, I’ll “catch a ride” on one of them, just to see where it leads me… Even while typing/talking and thinking about WHAT I am typing or talking about, I constantly have what could be perceived as background static or multiple background thought paths, if that makes any sense? When I am sitting here writing, I will in the background get “thoughts” to me that I really don’t know what they mean, if they are just fragmented BS/filler thoughts that have no meaning or, if at the end you put them all together and, hey, that actually makes sense…

I’ve experimented with automatic writing or as in my case, automatic typing, since I am an old secretary and speed type, which in itself can be quite interesting at times, as I can type almost at the same speed I’m thinking. My fingers are automatic while thinking of what to write. I always read through what I have written, if for no other reason, to make sure I actually KNOW what I have written and nothing else has “slipped in”. However, when it comes to automatic writing, I don’t like the feeling of “something” taking control of any part of my body or mind. I’m a control freak in some areas and this is one of them. I would never give an entity, friendly or other permission to take over my body and speak through me. NO WAY that is going to happen, at least not with my permission.

I also really appreciate Jim’s perspective and insight. I am currently reading through his entire topic on Ascension and if those of you that are here on the forum haven’t already, I strongly recommend you read through his topic. I’m finding it highly interesting, aha moments, nodding in agreement while reading and very thought provoking in some cases but, still something I plan to research through my own “channels/contacts”. Perhaps that research will lead me to other beings/entities which can provide more information/teachings.

I really don’t see it as a burden, curse or even as a gift. It’s just how my life has always been. At first when I was really young, I would at times be scared, especially when my adopted parents would tell me that it was the devil speaking to me and several times, called in their church elders to “chase me down”, forcefully hold me down on the ground, or wherever they had managed to catch me… and scream their prayers to their version of God to evict the evil spirit/s that was inhabiting my soul… (Mind you, I was only approximately 5 yrs. old) THAT scared me more than any entity, other than the “night grabbers”. Learned really quick to keep my mouth shut…

My first 4 years of life I was what you could call an isolated child, being that I spent those first 4 years with my paternal grandmother way out in the swamps of Florida and didn’t meet any people/humans other than my grandmother, her handicapped youngest daughter and her perv of a husband. My “physical” friends were the animals of the swamp, hence my 2 large, life size snake tattoo’s, going full length from my wrists, twisting up around my arms and up over my shoulders. Left one is a Black Mamba and the right one a Boa Constrictor. Freaks a lot of people out when they see them when I’m only wearing a t-shirt, but I won’t hide them, as they have deep meaning to me in many ways. First and foremost being that they were my friends… They haven’t been put there for any evil intention, however, over the years, they have become “guardians” of sort. I had other animals of the swamp that also were my friends but, the snakes are the ones that stand out most in my memories of way back then, along with the “imaginary friends” or, as I know now, various spirits and entities that I would interact, talk and play with so, this is just the way things always have been. I seriously believe that I would feel totally lost if I were to one day wake up and it was “quiet in my head”. I have however when I got older lost most of my physical sight of the spirit/entities and have only seen them through my mind’s eye. That has however started to change the in the past year and I’m now able to catch glimpses of them with my physical eyes again. Which I find quite interesting and wondering if I eventually will one day regain full physical sight of them. I wouldn’t mind that, as even if I do feel/hear/sense them around me and see them in my mind’s eye, it’s still not quite the same as actually SEEING them with your own two physical eyes. And, it’s only the past 3+ years that I’ve begun communicating with what I believe to be extraterrestrial entities. I’ve always been aware of them but, hardly if ever had any form of communication with them prior to approximately 3 years ago. Don’t know what triggered the start of this communication or, (I don’t think I initiated it but, who knows, I might have during one of my many dream travels and just don’t remember it) if it has to do with when I started planning on making the move/shift over here to Canada?? I know that the actual reason/trigger for me making the move is not related to why I’m here. however, I do know that there is a reason WHY I am here and that I have a vital part to play here. So, even if I am a stubborn brat in many ways, I am doing what I feel that I am supposed to do, as opposed to what I would want to do… LOL

Amen

Thank you (blushing from head to toe) I think this is the first blessing I’ve ever received, apart from within my own family. I’m honored.

Much love
//Solani

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
 :) :)

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
So much for us to learn here.

http://...I have PTSD from very early childhood “cr*p” and my way of dealing with the aftermath of the brunt of the “stuff” is...

But, I have over the years gained more and more control over them, such as if I am in place, store or wherever, where I really would rather not have to deal with them (the intrusive memories/demons, triggered by whatever) I can tell them to shut up, get lost, I don’t have time for you right now, back off and I’ll deal with you guys when I get home…

Amazing that they cooperate with you to any extent at all - you must be generating a "Solani is not a person to be messed with" energy in order to command the spirits like that  :)

Just a quick reply before I get to the rest of your post. When it comes to what I call my own “personal demons”, they are not demonic or entities from outside/other realms etc. It is my own personal emotional residue/cr*p, which I have personified in order to better cope with or, kick their butts, as if they were actual entities when I’m out and about and for whatever reason/trigger, feel a panic/anxiety attack getting ready to dig it’s “claws” into my consciousness/brain/etc. I find it easier to push/fight those intrusive emotions away if I have an actual image of them in my mind. Having personified my own “PTSD demons” is just my way of coping with dealing with a potential anxiety attack and pushing it away until I’m in a place where I can better deal with the emotional issues that are involved with my PTSD. Those emotions do need to come out but, I’d rather deal with them at home, than out in public or during a working.

When it comes to actual Demons/the demonic/malevolent spirits or, other not so friendly entities, yes, I am very confident, sometimes probably even overconfident but, I know that I can’t show any sign of weakness, even if there are times when I along with everyone else, would prefer getting the heck out of Dodge... It also depends on what type of entity I’m dealing with. A human spirit that is confused and acting out due to that he/she doesn’t know what’s going on, I give as much respect to as possible. They are after all humans, just without a physical vessel and deserve compassion and assistance. On the other hand, if they know they have crossed over and are just staying to be able to continue whatever behavior they were doing while they still were alive, cause issues, scare, harm, etc. I have no compassion or respect for those.

Nature spirits and Elemental spirits/entities, I try to find out what it is that is bothering them to the point of them lashing out at the living, before dealing with them in a proper manner. They are in a class of their own and I really try my best to give them respect, as they aren’t some lower entity that you can banish. Nor are they usually malevolent without a reason… Those cases are more in the lines of making a deal, that both they and the living can agree on. Everything to try to create a peaceful environment for everyone involved…

The demonic which consist of a wide range of malevolent entities are IMO a lower level entity and not an actual Demon. Demon in the sense of the more traditional and powerful evil entity. However, even those have a hierarchy from lesser to more powerful with a higher ranking. I really prefer not having to deal with those, but I will if I have too. Thankfully, you don’t encounter them very often. Over the years, I’ve only had one run in/fight with one of the lower level Demons.

What I’m finding interesting is that it is now becoming more and more popular for lack of a better word claiming that a place is “haunted” by ET’s… Don’t know what to think about that, as I have yet to experience one of those encounters… Skinwalker Ranch (Sherman Ranch) comes to mind as I do believe that, that is where it all started?? There you can find everything from ET’s, animal mutilations, Skinwalkers, Chupacabra’s to only God knows what… A part of me would actually like to visit that ranch. However, the saying be careful what you wish for is at the front of my mind… Don’t go searching for something that you don’t absolutely need too, as something will most likely find you first…

//Solani
[/size]

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
It's really helpful that you gave us that taxonomy, especially for the scientifically-minded individuals who feel a need to label everything, as there are numerous scientists associated with this site.

Maybe some day you might feel inspired to write a book about all of these amazing experiences?  :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW